The app is useful for music dictation, language study , and listening to long recorded audio etc.
You could use this app as audiobook player and as radio player.
- Audio speed change. ( x0.25 - x4.0 )
* This apps can change audio speed without pitch shifting.
- Advanced audio control designed for long audio track.
Multiple seek bars provides more control of seeking long audio.
- Marking feature in audio track.
You could put marks on anywhere in audio track. You can play the audio from the position where you marked repeatedly. And the mark can be named.
The following features are unlocked by upgrading to Pro version.(It isn't free. In app purchase. Pro version is available for Android 4.0 or newer).
- Export audio tracks to wav file.
- Pitch shift control.( Swipe left in speed settings dialog to show pitch shift control view. )
- Playing playlist.
- Search songs / albums / artists.
- Remove ads.
This music player is a good application for listening to a part of the music repeatedly . ( Ex. Music dictation. )
Also the app is good for listening the audio faster ( Ex. audiobook, radio ) or slower( Ex. language study ).
'Network communication' is required to load ads from internet.
'Storage' is required to export audio to storage.
Great for guitarists! Improving your pitch recognition ability will also improve your ability to recognize musical modes, keys, and scale degrees. Tired of reading guitar tabs? Train your ear with Perfect Pitch and you won't have to! Can't figure out that cool guitar riff? Enhance your musical ear and you'll know exactly what notes to play! Put away your guitar chord charts because you won't need them anymore!
Great for pianists too! Having trouble with sheet music? Can't seem to master sight-reading? No problem! With Perfect Pitch, you can learn to play by ear and identify chords and complex melodies with ease!
Invest in your musical future today!
The app contains two instruments:
1. Acoustic Grand Piano [C1-C6]
2. Nylon String Guitar [C2-C6]
In the settings, you can:
+ Configure Accidentals
+ Choose an instrument
+ Configure note transposition
+ Enable octaves independently
+ Enable notes independently
Note: The term Perfect Pitch in music theory is also known as Absolute Pitch
Just hold down the button to play the note!
Note: Pitch Perfect makes no effort to synthesize a natural sound -- instead, it generates a plain old sine wave at the appropriate frequency. The goal of the app is to provide quick, easy access to a note when you need it.
Tips and tricks:
-To reorder your songs, long-press the edit button next to the song and choose "Move up" or "Move down"
-To sort your song list alphabetically, hit the menu button while looking at the list
-Hit the menu key on your phone (or look at the action bar) for additional options
If you encounter issues or have feature requests, please send them to email@example.com
Whistle, hum........transcribe..........edit..........and play!!
***** NEW in v0.1.4.4: Change pitch by octave (long press).
***** NEW in v0.1.4 : Play with over 100 midi instruments.
- Add, delete, and edit musical symbols.
- Metronome to count the beat, with or without sound.
- Change rhythm (tempo in BPM and time signature).
- Choose key and clef.
- Choose playback instrument.
- Keep all your composition in a library.
- Works better with whistling or monophonic voice or instrument. Low background noise is needed. Maybe problematic with external microphones. Gliding notes can't be correctly detect.
- FUTURE DEVELOPMENT: Support measure(bar), multi-track and undo.
This is my personal project. I need your support to continue.
It can accurately help you tune the pitch of all tones from C1 to H8. You also can play the corrected tone with the same voice anytime you want. If you use guitar, it will play the properly tuned guitar tone...
You do not need to change any settings: just run it, see your tone pitch and play the properly tuned tone.
Tempo is the premier mobile metronome app. It is used daily by performing artists for their gigs, teachers in their lessons, students for their practices and even golfers and bodybuilders in their training.
Tempo gives you the features you need without sacrificing usability. Its engine is written from the ground up for high accuracy and stability. Over that is wrapped an attractive and comprehensive single-screen interface. Flashing LEDs also serve as buttons to customize beats, enabling the creation of complex rhythms. Save your configurations as songs in setlists and share them with friends, including those using iOS devices.*
*User-accessible storage required.
- 30 different time signatures: 1-13/2, 1-13/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
- 6 rhythm patterns for simple meters and 3 for compound meters
- Works in both portrait and landscape
- Dark and Light interface themes
- Visual feedback in the form of pulsating LEDs
- Customize accents or turn beats off to create more complex rhythms
- Tap tempo function
- Metronome tempo ranges from 10 to 400
- 12 sounds sets, including one optimized for live drumming click tracks
- Store presets in multiple setlists
- Share and backup setlists
- Setlists data file compatible with Tempo for iOS
- Multi-tasking support; playback continues outside of app
Could also be used as a tuner for Guitar, tuner for Bass, tuner for Violin, tuner for Viola, tuner for Cello etc. or as a reference pitch for any ensemble.
Free Version Features -
- Standard pitch pipe functionality
- automatic major and minor triad settings
- Ability to use pitch pipe with the ringer turned off.
Note: Free version allows you to try additional pro-version features but settings are reset to Default on exit.
Additional Pro version Features-
- Selectable Chromatic Wheel (C5 to C6 and F5 to F6)
- Selectable Voices (Piano and Reed Organ)
- Selectable Wheel color (Red, Black or Blue)
- Settable Note duration
- Hide Splash Screen
Compatible with Tablets and Phones
Free version: sometimes a popup-window with a link to the popup-free version appears.
sound recording with a sample rate of 44100 Hz.
reference frequency (a') can be adjusted in the range of 400 to 500 Hz,
you can select one of four musical notation systems,
you can adjust brightness of display (eg. to save battery life)
The ultimate tool to help you develop perfect pitch (absolute pitch).
Learn to recognize each note you hear!
Choose the notes that you want to be included in the tests
Choose the range of the notes that the application will choose from
Choose the number of questions per game
Keep track of your high scores
Practice. Have fun!
Use cases of Music Speed Changer are for instance: practicing guitar and other music instruments, transcriptions, change the speed of audiobooks, language learning...
- Change pitch and tempo (speed, time-stretch) independently
- Loop region
- Select region
- Import various formats including mp3, wav, m4a, ogg, aac, ...
Features of the full version:
- Available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teapps.musicspeedchanger
- HQ audio output
- Support for arbitrary pitch (even deviating from semi-tones)
- Export to wav and mp3
- Volume amplification
- Channel selection
- Ad free
Questions, ideas, feedback? Contact us here: http://www.mobwheel.com/contact
The #1 paid music player in the Google Play Store 3 years running—Poweramp is the most powerful music player available on the Android OS. Features like gapless play, an unmatched equalization system, great crossfade, and support for most popular music file format might all make Poweramp the best $3.99 you have ever spent in your life—1+ million users would agree to that.
If you have not already, try out the free full trial version. The trial version will give you 15 days of the full, uninterrupted, Poweramp experience. That means you get to experience your music like only Poweramp can offer. If you need a few reasons why to buy the full version of Poweramp, here are two good reasons:
- Get all the future updates for free: Once you purchase Poweramp, all the future updates are free to you as long as you have the Unlocker.
- Have a dedicated music player: Poweramp is dedicated to being the best music player available, and we will never change from that. Poweramp is focus on doing nothing more than being a great music player.
Follow us on Twitter (@PowerampAPP) for information about Poweramp and chances to win prizes like Google Play Gift cards, tablets, phones, and more.
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Poweramp.Android) to stay in the loop.
Tell your friends about us to make their music experience better, and so they can also enjoy the #PowerampLifestyle.
***Please don't try to update if you purchased Unlocker on Poweramp site, as Google Play Unlocker is not the same. Just keep your current Unlocker as is.
Poweramp F.A.Q. -
Full Version/Unlocker/Purchase Issues F.A.Q. -
If you like the effect of your modifications then save it to file on your device.
★ Play modified music / sound in audio formats: wav/mp3/ogg/flac.
★ Change Tempo of track in range 4x slower to 4x faster.
★ Set Pitch Octaves Change between -1 and +1.
★ Save / Export modified track to: wav/ogg/flac.
★ Tempo & Pitch may be changed in any moment.
★ 2 modes of changing Tempo & Pitch - slider (fast) / pad (accurate).
To play modified track just click "SELECT" button and choose track from music library or by browsing your device.
Supported formats: wav/mp3/ogg/flac.
If you select .wav file, then music may be instantly played. For other audio formats sound must be prepared for optimized playing (It usually takes few seconds for normal-length track on new & fast devices). It does NOT change your original files.
App requires temporary space for uncompressed tracks on your device. For normal 3 minutes long track is about 20MB, for longer more, for shorter less. Usually you don't have to worry about this.
If you want to have more fun you can change tempo or pitch of your music track.
"Relative Tempo" describes how fast sound will be played, 1.00 is original/non-changed tempo, 0.5 is 2x slower, 2.0 is 2x faster. Range is: 0.25 .. 4.0 .
"Pitch Octaves Change" describes how pitch will be changed with diffrence represented as -1.00 .. +1.00 octaves, 0.00 is original/non-changed pitch.
These values may be adjusted by slider or by clicking button near them and setting accurate value.
You may also save your music into file.
Supported formats for export / saving: wav/ogg/flac.
For OGG format encoding may be long task.
Please note that most of operations are cpu-intensive and for good results you need a performat device.
Tempo & Pitch values are auto-saved. When you select new track these values are set to default values.
More technical info:
Supported stream format: 8/16 bit encoding, 1/2 channels, 8000 / 11025 / 16000 / 22050 / 44100 / 48000 Hz sample rate. Used sample rate has to be supported by device, 8 bit encoding is extended to 16 bit encoding so device has to support 16 bit.
OGG encoder supports only sample rate 44100 Hz.
✓ App uses permissions for writing on SD card to enable exporting tracks.
✓ Other permissions like "Internet" are used by advertising services.
May be easily ignored if you don't want to support this app.
They appear on exit or in side-menu when user demands to show them.
Why not paid app without ads? :
Because in my country it's problematic, sorry, it's not my fault, I hope that I chose nice ads.
Please consider rating app if you find it useful, it really helps, thank you.
If you like this app you may also enjoy "Reverse Music Player":
or "Text To Speech":
music audio sound track speed change tempo pitch
This app can be set to variable beats per minute (BPM, tempi).
This app is used by musicians or composers to help keep a steady tempo as they play, or to work on irregular timing and tempo.
It is easy to use!
I don't guarantee that this app will work out well more than 208 BPM.
Fine bpm from 40 to 208 BPM.
This app can help you to tune a musical instruments or practice a singing.
On the graph area:
* Move a scale display area by dragging
* Zoom in and out by pinching (or push the buttons on the bottom of the graph)
Display area of a volume graph and pitch detection sensitivity is adjustable using the bars
on the bottom of the screen.
Purchase this app:
* Release function restrictions on a setting screen
* Remove ads
* Graph [Log, Liner]
* Scale [Equal temperament, Frequency [Hz]]
*Window function [None, Hanning window]
(Window function can improve accuracy of a pitch detection, but you would hardly feel the difference)
* A pitch is calculated by a autocorrelation function (using FFT, IFFT, for fast computation)
* Sampling frequency is 8000 Hz
* The frequency at A4 is 440 Hz
Musicians looking to adjust their metronomes, DJs searching for their next great mashup, and world champion competitive tappers can all use Tempo to improve their skills.
★ Accurate BPM calculation.
★ Simple and intuitive controls.
★ Visual and tactile feedback.
★ Two-second reset timer.
Tempo will never feature any advertisements and will remain free to use.
All feedback is welcomed! Please shoot me an email with any comments regarding issues and improvements.
More from developer
Use it to practice playing music, singing, dancing - or just for pure fun, as nothing cheers up a gray day better than your favorite music played at some +20% additional tempo ...
- Tempo: Play audio at faster or lower speed without changing the pitch
- Pitch: Change audio pitch (key) without affecting the tempo
- Remove Vocals: Attenuate singing voices from songs to play instruments only
- Works with most common music sources: Android Media Player, Spotify, Youtube, Winamp, Power Amp, you name it...
Notice that Audioshift does not work in devices running on Android 4.0 or later. Reason is that Android audio subsystem internals were reworked from Android 3.2 to 4.0, and there's nontrivial technical obstacle to make Audioshift work on Android 4.0. Unfortunately we can't promise support in future either.
Uses of Audioshift include, but of course are not limited to:
- Practice playing instrument: Adjust music tempo to play slower or faster to practice playing along. Retune the song key instead of retuning your instrument for each song
- Listening to audio books: Accelerate audio book reading if reasing is too slower than your preference, or slow the reading down if you're practicing a new language
- Transcribe music or speech dictation: Adjust tempo to ease transcribing music or dictations
- Karaoke and Singing practice: Adjust music key (pitch) to match your own singing voice. Audioshift Remove Vocals can suppress original vocal sounds for most songs. Slow down music to develop your lung capacity or fasten up to practice quick wording
- Dance & Physical exercise: Adjust music tempo to match with your exercise level
- Just for fun: What is greater fun than listening country artists playing at punk-rock-speed, or any performance at a way different pitch range!
Audioshift Full Version features
- Tempo control range for up to ±3-times speedup or slowdown
- Pitch control range of ±24 semitones (±2 full octaves)
- High-quality sound processing algorithms
- Free of advertisements!
Notices and known issues:
- Audioshift does not work with Android 4.0 ("Ice Cream Sandwitch") devices or later
- Audioshift is intended for normal digital audio. It may not work with MIDI songs, depending on your device.
- Audioshift may not affect music played with Default Media Player on some Android devices that bypass usual Android audio layer. If Audioshift does not work with Media Player on your device, try playing audio with other media tools such as Winamp or Power Amp.
Keywords: Time shift, tempo and pitch change, time stretch, pitch shift, vocal remove, karaoke, music practice