The app is useful for music dictation, music practice, language study , and listening to long audio etc.
You could use this app as audiobook player and as radio player.
- Audio speed change. ( x0.25 - x4.0 )
* This apps can change audio speed without pitch shifting.
- Advanced audio control designed for long audio track.
Multiple seek bars provides more control of seeking long audio.
- Marking feature in audio track.
You could put marks on anywhere in audio track. You can play the audio from the position where you marked repeatedly. And the mark can be named.
The following features are unlocked by upgrading to Pro version.(It isn't free. In app purchase. Pro version is available for Android 4.0 or newer).
- Export audio tracks to wav/mp3 file
- Pitch shift control( Swipe left in speed settings dialog to show pitch shift control view )
- Playing playlist
- Search songs / albums / artists
- Shuffle play
- Sleep timer
- Remove ads
This music player is a good application for listening to a part of the music repeatedly . ( Ex. Music dictation. )
Also the app is good for listening the audio faster ( Ex. audiobook, radio ) or slower( Ex. language study ).
'Storage' is required to export audio to storage.
If you like the effect of your modifications then save it to file on your device.
★ Play modified music / sound in audio formats: wav/mp3/ogg/flac.
★ Change Tempo of track in range 4x slower to 4x faster.
★ Set Pitch Octaves Change between -1 and +1.
★ Save / Export modified track to: wav/ogg/flac.
★ Tempo & Pitch may be changed in any moment.
★ 2 modes of changing Tempo & Pitch - slider (fast) / pad (accurate).
To play modified track just click "SELECT" button and choose track from music library or by browsing your device.
Supported formats: wav/mp3/ogg/flac.
If you select .wav file, then music may be instantly played. For other audio formats sound must be prepared for optimized playing (It usually takes few seconds for normal-length track on new & fast devices). It does NOT change your original files.
App requires temporary space for uncompressed tracks on your device. For normal 3 minutes long track is about 20MB, for longer more, for shorter less. Usually you don't have to worry about this.
If you want to have more fun you can change tempo or pitch of your music track.
"Relative Tempo" describes how fast sound will be played, 1.00 is original/non-changed tempo, 0.5 is 2x slower, 2.0 is 2x faster. Range is: 0.25 .. 4.0 .
"Pitch Octaves Change" describes how pitch will be changed with diffrence represented as -1.00 .. +1.00 octaves, 0.00 is original/non-changed pitch.
These values may be adjusted by slider or by clicking button near them and setting accurate value.
You may also save your music into file.
Supported formats for export / saving: wav/ogg/flac.
For OGG format encoding may be long task.
Please note that most of operations are cpu-intensive and for good results you need a performat device.
Tempo & Pitch values are auto-saved. When you select new track these values are set to default values.
More technical info:
Supported stream format: 8/16 bit encoding, 1/2 channels, 8000 / 11025 / 16000 / 22050 / 44100 / 48000 Hz sample rate. Used sample rate has to be supported by device, 8 bit encoding is extended to 16 bit encoding so device has to support 16 bit.
OGG encoder supports only sample rate 44100 Hz.
✓ App uses permissions for writing on SD card to enable exporting tracks.
✓ Other permissions like "Internet" are used by advertising services.
May be easily ignored if you don't want to support this app.
They appear on exit or in side-menu when user demands to show them.
Please consider rating app if you find it useful, it really helps, thank you.
If you like this app you may also enjoy "Reverse Music Player":
or "Text To Speech":
Just hold down the button to play the note!
Note: Pitch Perfect makes no effort to synthesize a natural sound -- instead, it generates a plain old sine wave at the appropriate frequency. The goal of the app is to provide quick, easy access to a note when you need it.
Tips and tricks:
-To reorder your songs, long-press the edit button next to the song and choose "Move up" or "Move down"
-To sort your song list alphabetically, hit the menu button while looking at the list
-Hit the menu key on your phone (or look at the action bar) for additional options
-Use it with your Android Wear smart watch to remotely control the pitch pipe -- even when the app isn't open
-Add a pitch pipe widget to your home or lock screen for easy access
If you encounter issues or have feature requests, please send them to email@example.com
This app can help you to tune a musical instruments or practice a singing.
A pitch detection was an octave off until ver 2.0.0 ( A4 was displayed at A3 )
I corrected the bug in ver 2.0.1
I am terribly sorry to have troubled you so much.
On the graph area:
* Move a scale display area by dragging
* Zoom in and out by pinching (or push the buttons on the bottom of the graph)
Display area of a volume graph and pitch detection sensitivity is adjustable using the bars
on the bottom of the screen.
Purchase this app:
* Release function restrictions on a setting screen
* Remove ads
* Graph [Log, Liner]
* Scale [Equal temperament, Frequency [Hz]]
*Window function [None, Hanning window]
(Window function can improve accuracy of a pitch detection, but you would hardly feel the difference)
* A pitch is calculated by a autocorrelation function (using FFT, IFFT, for fast computation)
* Sampling frequency is 8000 Hz
* The frequency at A4 is 440 Hz
***** NEW in v0.1.7.2: Share your music as audio file.
***** NEW in v0.1.7.0: Export MusicXML file which can be opened in most popular music editing softwares, and "select all" in editing mode.
- Append new recording and see transcription in realtime.
- Clear monophonic sound, for example whistle or humming without glide, is the secret of good transcription.
- Replay the music from where the sheet is visible.
- Choose from four common clefs. Support clef transposition at the octave.
- Choose the key that the music is written in.
- Use Rhythm dialog to change tempo (bpm) and time signature.
- Choose from more than 100 midi instruments to play your music.
- Follow the metronome to stay in rhythm. Metronome sound can be toggled in Rhythm dialog.
- Select a note to enter editing mode. Long press sheet to add a new note.
- Select and edit multiple notes in multi-selection mode. Select all notes. Delete selected notes.
- Turn notes into chords.
- Switch selected note into rest or vise versa.
- Move the pitch one semitone up or down. Long press to change by an octave.
- Double or halve the length of a note. Add or remove dot (augmentation).
- Rename the music.
- Share your work as audio or video.
- Export your music in MusicXML format for further editing.
Rate, like, share your work and report issues to help us improve!
Like Pitch Genie on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pitchgenie
Follow Pitch Genie on twitter: http://twitter.com/PitchGenie
Thanks to Migue Chan for the Spanish translation, and Nikolas Breuckmann for the German translation!!
Features in Free Version:
--Standard pitch pipe layout
--Alternate tile layout
-C and F Pitch Pipe: F3-C5
-Accurate pitch pipe audio
-HD Realistic pitch pipe display
-Fast loading time
-Full developer support
Features in Full Version:
-Access to settings
-Ability to choose default layout
-Choice of instrument(Pitch Pipe, Grand Piano)
--Standard pitch pipe layout
--Alternate tile layout
-C and F Pitch Pipe: F3-C5
-Accurate pitch pipe audio
-HD Realistic pitch pipe display
-Fast loading time
-Full developer support
Supported for both phones and tablets.
Have a question, or want to report a bug? email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also save the adjusted audio to an .aac audio file for sharing with friends or listening in another player.
Music Speed Changer is great for musicians practicing an instrument needing to slow down the tempo, speeding up audio books for faster listening, making nightcore or just rocking out to your favorite song at 130%.
Notice for Google Play Music users: Google places DRM on songs purchased through Google Play Music. Your songs purchased in that app will not be visible in Music Speed Changer (or any other music player). A simple way around this is to download the purchased songs through the Google Play Music desktop browser app, then transfer the downloaded .mp3 file to your Android device.
If you have any problems with the app send me an email, thanks.
-Pitch shifting- change song pitch up or down 12 semi-tones, with fractional semi-tones allowed.
-Time stretching - change audio speed from 33% to 300% of original speed.
-Rate adjustment - change the pitch and tempo of the audio together.
-Music looper - seamlessly loop audio sections and practice over and over.
-Great for making Nightcore.
-Open audio files from your device's storage, or from the cloud.
-Export your adjustments to an .aac file for sharing or playing in another music player.
-Modern material design UI and simple to use.
-Completely free and no restrictions on this music speed controller.
-No waiting for your local audio file to decode, instant playback and instant audio speed and pitch adjustment. slow down audio speed or change music pitch instantly.
-Does not waste space storing huge uncompressed audio files on your device.
-Plays all audio formats supported by the Android framework (mp3, wav, flac, aac/m4a)
Use cases of Music Speed Changer are for instance: practicing guitar and other music instruments, transcriptions, change the speed of audiobooks, language learning...
- Change pitch and tempo (speed, time-stretch) independently
- Loop region
- Select region
- Import various formats including mp3, wav, m4a, ogg, aac, ...
Features of the full version:
- Available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teapps.musicspeedchanger
- HQ audio output
- Support for arbitrary pitch (even deviating from semi-tones)
- Export to wav and mp3
- Volume amplification
- Channel selection
- Ad free
Questions, ideas, feedback? Contact us here: http://www.mobwheel.com/contact
PitchLab PRO now available: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.musician.tuner
Unique features help you work out the chords to new tunes, visualize the pitch and consistency of the human voice, violin or other instrument, or answer the questions "what notes am I humming", "what are those chords", "am I hitting all the notes in tune", "is my vibrato consistent" etc. Select from a list of common instrument tunings or quickly create and manage your own using the built-in tuning editor.
Eight separate visualization modes:
1) Instrument: Combination radial strobe and string/note indicators for easy instrument tuning. Includes a database of common tunings for Guitar, Violin/Fiddle, Mandolin, Ukulele, Banjo, Bouzouki and Pedal Steel, plus a built-in editor for up to 100 user-defined instrument tunings.
2) Dial & Strobe: Combination dial tuner and innovative linear strobe for rapid and extremely accurate hands-free instrument tuning (this linear strobe is a genuine implementation of the strobe-tuner concept, not a decorative imitation).
3) Chromatic Dials: 12-way simultaneous display, with a separate dial tuner for each of the 12 notes in the chromatic scale, to visualize multiple voiced notes or chords.
4) Chromatic Tiles: 12-way simultaneous display of the notes in the chromatic scale, optimized for the visualization of rapid note/pitch changes (e.g. vibrato, arpeggio, portamento, glissando etc).
5) Spectrogram: Scrolling display of live sound analysis, showing the polyphonic perceived pitch of a wide range of sound types (including human voices and singing).
6) Chords: Grid-based estimation display of common chord types (maj/min, maj7/min7, dom7/dim7), ideal for quickly determining the 'strum along' chords for a tune where the chords are reasonably clear.
7) Partials: A multi-way strobe and waveform display, showing individual note partials along with full note timbre for detailed analysis of sound characteristics.
8) BigStrobe: A large, single strobe display, optimized for small screen devices.
These visualization modes are easily accessed by swiping the screen left/right or by pressing & holding the tuner display to get a pop-up view selection menu. User-selectable options are accessed via the MENU button or the pop-up view selection menu and include support for custom temperaments.
Please rate or review, check for updates regularly and email email@example.com to report issues for quick resolution.
Example instrument tunings:
Guitar, Drop D
Guitar, Open D
Guitar, Open G
Guitar, Open A
Bass Guitar, (4 String), Standard
Bass Guitar, (5 String), Low B
Bass Guitar, (5 String), Low E
Bass Guitar, (6 String), Standard
Violin: Standard, Tenor
Fiddle: Standard, Cajun, Open G, Sawmill, Gee-dad, Open D, High bass, Cross tuning, Calico
Mandolin: Standard, Octave
Ukulele: Standard, D6/Soprano, Tenor, Baritone, Bass
Banjo (5 string): Standard/Open G, C tuning, Double C, Sawmill, Open D, Guitar, Willie Moore, Dock Boggs (Low C), Dock Boggs (Low D), Cumberland Gap, G Minor, Open C
Banjo: Plectrum, Tenor Standard, Tenor Irish, Long neck
Bouzouki: 8 string, 6 string
Pedal Steel: Standard/E9th, C6th, A7th, C Diatonic
The ultimate tool to help you develop perfect pitch (absolute pitch).
Learn to recognize each note you hear!
Keep track of your high scores
Choose the notes that you want to be included in the tests
Choose the range of the notes that the application will choose from
Choose the number of questions per game
Practice. Have fun!
Free version: sometimes a popup-window with a link to the popup-free version appears.
sound recording with a sample rate of 44100 Hz.
reference frequency (a') can be adjusted in the range of 400 to 500 Hz,
you can select one of four musical notation systems,
you can adjust brightness of display (eg. to save battery life)
Music game geared toward music lovers, beginners and professionals.
► Have fun, playing and learning the musical notes! Challenge your friends!
With this super music game, you can sharpen your perception of musical tones!
Absolute Pitch has an intelligent game system that gives to the user an amazing experience!
► Game Modes
☆ ☆ Medium
☆ ☆ ☆ Difficult
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Insane
☆ ☆ ☆ Challenge your friends ☆ ☆ ☆
☆ ☆ ☆ Share your score ☆ ☆☆
☆ ☆ ☆ Be the best on the World Ranking! ☆ ☆ ☆
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Pitch shifting (new)
- Automatic formant correction (new)
- Formant shifting (new)
- Change correction speed
- Set a recording as your ringtone
- Automatic pitch correction
- Re-process any of your recordings to different keys without re-recording
- Share your songs with your friends
- 48 keys to choose from
- Clip LED to prevent microphone overload
Future versions will include the following features:
- Import background tracks from your phone to sing with
- Import vocal tracks from your phone that you have recorded elsewhere (like your PC)
- Convert your recordings to mp3 for easy sharing
- Upload recordings directly to Facebook
- Have something else you want me to add to this list? Let me know!
1) Storage - Required to save your recordings to your SD card
2) Network communication - Required for AdMob
3) Hardware controls - Required to record audio
4) System tools - Required to keep your phone running while recording and to set your ringtone
5) Development tools(Jelly Bean) - This is a new permission that goes along the Storage permission. It is needed to read and write from your SD card
Please feel free to contact me with any comments, questions, suggestions, or concerns. Thanks!
How it works: Choose a file, all songs from a folder or a whole album from your personal collection, limit the time frame you want to listen to, set the percentage of speed change you want to apply and just press play!
List of features:
- Supported audio formats: mp3, wav.
- Load songs, folders or whole albums (press and hold for options)
- Search songs by music library or folders
- Speed up or slow down audio up to 200% (0.25x - 4x in speed)
- Start and End markers: limit the timeframe you want to listen to by drag&drop or precise setting.
- Song Position marker: set the position you want to start listening to at any time!
- A-B Loop and repeat mode
- Plays in background
- Auto saves configuration for each song
- Auto saves song's position for the next time a song is loaded
About permissions (ASC requests 4):
- INTERNET and ACCESS NETWORK STATE are required for ad-support only;
- ACCESS COARSE LOCATION helps displaying advertisement which is relevant in your location;
- READ PHONE STATE allows Audio Speed Changer to stop automaticaly when there's an incoming call.
No personal information is saved, including contacts or phonecalls. Contact me if those permissions bother you.
Developped by Gabriel Simões
Icon by Lucas Reis
* Please report bugs and/or request features by acessing the option "Contact Developer" from the main menu, and not by posting comments on the market. Thank you!
(time stretching - time stretcher)
Want to know more about a song? With TrackID™ you can dive deeper into the music world by exploring artist biographies and music videos. Easily share the songs you have discovered on your Facebook wall for all your friends to see – and of course hear.
Want to listen to the song later? TrackID™ stores your searches in a history for you to play on popular music services such as Sony Music Unlimited or Spotify.
Use it to practice playing music, singing, dancing - or just for pure fun, as nothing cheers up a gray day better than your favorite music played at some +20% additional tempo ...
- Tempo: Play audio at faster or lower speed without changing the pitch
- Pitch: Change audio pitch (key) without affecting the tempo
- Remove Vocals: Attenuate singing voices from songs to play instruments only
- Works with most common music sources: Android Media Player, Spotify, Youtube, Winamp, Power Amp, you name it...
Notice that Audioshift does not work in devices running on Android 4.0 or later. Reason is that Android audio subsystem internals were reworked from Android 3.2 to 4.0, and there's nontrivial technical obstacle to make Audioshift work on Android 4.0. Unfortunately we can't promise support in future either.
Uses of Audioshift include, but of course are not limited to:
- Practice playing instrument: Adjust music tempo to play slower or faster to practice playing along. Retune the song key instead of retuning your instrument for each song
- Listening to audio books: Accelerate audio book reading if reasing is too slower than your preference, or slow the reading down if you're practicing a new language
- Transcribe music or speech dictation: Adjust tempo to ease transcribing music or dictations
- Karaoke and Singing practice: Adjust music key (pitch) to match your own singing voice. Audioshift Remove Vocals can suppress original vocal sounds for most songs. Slow down music to develop your lung capacity or fasten up to practice quick wording
- Dance & Physical exercise: Adjust music tempo to match with your exercise level
- Just for fun: What is greater fun than listening country artists playing at punk-rock-speed, or any performance at a way different pitch range!
Audioshift Full Version features
- Tempo control range for up to ±3-times speedup or slowdown
- Pitch control range of ±24 semitones (±2 full octaves)
- High-quality sound processing algorithms
- Free of advertisements!
Notices and known issues:
- Audioshift does not work with Android 4.0 ("Ice Cream Sandwitch") devices or later
- Audioshift is intended for normal digital audio. It may not work with MIDI songs, depending on your device.
- Audioshift may not affect music played with Default Media Player on some Android devices that bypass usual Android audio layer. If Audioshift does not work with Media Player on your device, try playing audio with other media tools such as Winamp or Power Amp.
Keywords: Time shift, tempo and pitch change, time stretch, pitch shift, vocal remove, karaoke, music practice