Use the interactive controls to:
- Predict and plan for the golden hour, blue hour and every sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset
- Find the time of year and angle to shoot a location at sunrise or sunset, or compositions involving the Moon
- View augmented reality projections of the sun and moon paths, pinpoint the time the sun or moon will be at a particular location in the sky
- Visualize the sun and moon throughout the day or over a year for any location on the earth
- Observe the Summer and Winter Solstice paths & Equinox paths for any location
- Sun & Moon bearing and altitude, Sunrise & Sunset, Shadow Ratio, Moon Rise & Set, Moon Phase & Illumination %, Twilight Times (Civil, Nautical, Astronomical), Summer and Winter Solstice Paths, Equinox Paths, Golden Hour and Blue Hour Times, Solar Noon, upcoming moon phase dates and a Super Moon finder!
- 3D Compass - A 3D projection of Sun and Moon positions and events overlaid onto a compass representing the device's bearing and orientation in the world
- Augmented Reality - View through the device's camera, visualize where the sun and moon will be in the sky, or when they will move behind a building
- Map View - A top-down view of Sun and Moon event positions overlaid onto an interactive map . Lock down your shooting point and align your shot with Sun & Moon events! Uses the new Google Maps API featuring Terrain maps and rotation and tilting of the map view. Also features elevation lookups and the ability to determine difference in vertical angles between two locations.
- Street View Panoramas - (new!) A 360 degree interactive panorama when available from the Map View for your selected location
- Widgets - 9 varieties of sun and moon widgets for your homescreen and lockscreen
- Import and Export of Locations - (new!) import Google Earth .kmz/.kml placemarks, and export to share with others or for backup purposes
- Time Machine Slider - Visualize events for a single day, or watch the days get longer and shorter and the Moon's path get further and closer throughout a year
- Offline Usage (excludes Map View, Street View)
- Enter Coordinates, Save & Load Locations with no data connection or GPS available
- Send details and locations to colleagues
- Sun shadow ratio and projection, visualize the shadows cast from the Sun
- Moon distance, age, apogee, perigee, super moon predictions
- Local, Auto-Detect and Manual TimeZone selection
- Compensation for Magnetic Declination
- Elevation data for locations
- Languages: English, Deutsch, Français, 日本語, Italiano, Español, русский, Norsk (Bokmål), Dansk, Nederlands, 中文 (繁體), 中文 (简体), 한국의, čeština, Türkçe, Português (Brasil), Polski
** NOTE: the 3D Compass and Augmented Reality portions of this app make use of your device's compass. Some devices (HTC One V, HTC Desire C, etc) do not have a compass. The Maps and Details portion will remain unaffected. I do not ban any devices from installing this app, as some people have more than one device, such as tablets without cameras, or compasses, and I will gladly refund users if the app is not working for them.
Note: You can use this app to browse Photo Spheres even if your device doesn't support Photo Sphere functionality.
Browse Photo Sphere gallery
Upload Photo Spheres to public gallery
Share private Photo Spheres
Share Photo Spheres directly from Gallery and other apps
Login via Google
Manage Own Photo Spheres
View World Photo Sphere Map
Rate Photo Spheres
View Most popular Photo Spheres
Features for Premium users
Enjoy app without advertisement
Download any Photo Sphere to your device gallery
..and more coming
More features and updates are coming.
If you have any suggestions, e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please, help me translating this app to your language. You can do it by going to http://www.getlocalization.com/sphereshare/
By using this application, you agree with terms and conditions at http://sphereshare.net/partials/tac.html
This service is independent and is not affiliated with Google in any way.
1)Quick Mode ( with dropdown menus)
2)Manual Mode ( with edit boxes )
Also now supports Custom 1 and Custom 2, user editable custom settings for quick retrieval, ideal for multiple camera setup.
Has option to select teleconverters, automatically corrects focal length and apertures.
Quick Mode, lets user select most common settings using drop down menus for easy, quick and convenient selection.
Manual Mode lets user enter values manually for maximum flexibility and professional users.
Reverse Mode, takes Near Focus and Far Focus distance values and calculates all the possible combination of focal lengths and apertures to achieve the entered values.
Aperture Mode lets user select Camera, Focal length, and Subject Distance, and calculates resultant depth of field against all aperture values.
Supports more than 200 SLRs, DSLRs and Compact Cameras from Canon, Nikon, FujiFilm, Kodak, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Samsung, Sigma, Sony, Four Third System, 35mm Film, Medium Formats, Large Formats, Blackmagic Cinema, Red, Super 16, Super 35, and many more
Last used settings are automatically saved.
SHORT CLICK on text to change its unit (meters, cm, feet, inches, etc)
LONG CLICK on C1 C2 to edit saved values.
This app contains Ads.
No Sound, No Flash.
Touch anywhere on virtual home-screen to take a Picture!
The pictures are automatically saved in your gallery.
Virtual Home Screen
Black Screen Mode
Doesn't support on Galaxy Tab, yet.
Available on 480x800, 480x852 devices.
**Temporary way to solve the "White Screen Photo" Problem:
First, our team really feel sorry about this problem, but this is not a bug from our app. (This problem occurs usually with Samsung Galaxy S.)
To solve this problem, you should try following:
step1. Remove Home Screen Camera entirely.
step2. Remove 'Adobe Air for Android' and 'Adobe Flash Player for Android' entirely.
step3. re-install apps you removed that 'Adobe Air for Android', 'Adobe Flash Player for Android', and 'Home Screen Camera.'
Thanks for your purchase.
This is the free version. Get the Donation version (search Photo Tools Pro) if you like it and want to support my work.
Tools available since v4.0
- DOF & Hyperfocal Distance Calculator
- Field Of View Calculator
- Exposure Reciprocation Calculator
- Flash Exposure Calculator
- Multiple Exposure Compensation
- Minimal Shutterspeed Calculator
- Bellows Extension Calculator
- Time Lapse Calculator
- Light Meter (using Camera & EXIF)
- Sunny 16 (EV) Calculator
- Blue & Golden Hour Calculator
- Moon Phase & Exposure Calculator
- Location Info
- Weather Forecast
- Color Wheel
- Color Temperature Chart
- Image Histogram Viewer
- Image EXIF Reader
- Photo Enlargement Calculator
- Sharpening Radius Estimator
- Level Indicator
- Check Lists
- Note Pad
- Grid Overlay Camera
- Gallery for Inspiration
- Web links
LightMeter's reflected light meter only works with devices that are able to save exif data. Incident light meter should work on any device, but it is usually insufficient for real photographers.
Be advised that the precission and quality of this and all phone light meters is limited by the device itself. I recommend using the reflected light option, the precission can be really good.
-Incident light metering (needs light sensor)
-Reflected light metering (needs camera, only a few are compatible)
-Spot measure if camera has zoom.
-Support for all screens, including extra high resolution.
-Want more? get the noAds version, this one only gets bug fixes updates. And the noAds version gets real improvements like: Better performance than LightMeter Free, Camera sound can be muted. (not in all countries), Exif and sensor info on screen optionally, Incident light metering hold, Alternative ISO selector, State and ISO recall on resume, and much more as long as I keep getting downloads. Currently I'm getting support from 0.016% of the users. Thank you!
If you need help email me at email@example.com (Spanish and English)
App permissions: The app uses the standard permissions for an ad based app that uses the camera and light sensor. There is plenty of info about this on google search so you can check. AdMob is used.
Thanks for your support
Reflected light Compatibility list:
Acer: A100, A500
Alps: Lenovo A750, Micromax A110, N7000+, Spice Mi-500
Amoi: Amoi N808
Asus: Transformer Pad TF 300T, PadFone Transformer Prime TF201, TF101
Htc: One S, One X
Huawei: Media Pad
Lenovo: ThinkPad Tablet
Lge: LG-E970, LG-F100S, LG-F200K, LG-MS840, LG-P768, LG-P920h, LG-P930, LG-990, LG -999, LG-VM696, Optimus 2X, VS950 4G, Nexus 4
Motorola: A953, Droid, Droid Bionic, Droid Razr, Droid X2, Droid 2, Droid 2 Global, Droid 3, Droid X, ISW11M, MB525, MB526, MB855, MB860, Milestone, Milestone X, MotoA953, Xoom, XT910
Samsung: GT-I5510, GT-I5700, GT-8150, GT-I8160, GT-I8190, GT-I8530, GT-I9000, GT-I9000B, GT-I9001, GT-I9003, GT-I9070, GT-I9070P, GT-I9100G, GT-I9100, GT-I9100M, GT-I9100T, GT-I9300, GT-I9300T, GT-N7000, GT-N7100- GT-N7105, GT-N8000, GT-P1000, GT-P1000N, GT-P1010, GT-P6200, GT-P6800, GT-P7300, GT-P7500, GT-P7510, GT-S5360, GT-S5660, GT-S5830, GT-S5830D, GT-S5830i, GT-S5830M, GT-S5830T , GT-S5839i, GT-S7500L, GT-7510, GT-S5360, GT-S5560, GT-S5830, GT-S5830D, GT-S5830i, GT-S5830M, GT-S5830T, GT-S5839i, GT-S7500L, Nexus 10, Nexus S, Nexus S 4G, SGH-I317, SGH-I717, SGH-I727, SGH-I747, SGH-I777, SGH-I897, SGH-I997, SGH-T898, SC-02B, SC-03D, SC-05D, SCH-I400, SCH-405, SCH-I500, SCH-I510, SCH-I535, SCH-I605, SCH-I905, SCH-R720, SCH-R760, SCH-I317M, SCH-I717D, SCH-I727R, SCH-I747M, SCH-I897, SCH-T889, SCH-T959D, SCH-T959V, SCH-T959W, SCH-T989, SCH-T999, SHV-E110S, SHV-E120K, SHV-E120S, SHV-E150S, SHV-E160K, SHV-E160S, SHV-E210L, SHV-E210S, SHV-E250K, SHW-M110S, SHW-M180K, SHW-M250K, SHW-M250S, SHW-M440S, SPH-D700, SPH-D710, SPH-L300, SPH-L710, T959, YP-G1, YP-G70, Galaxy Nexus
Sharp: Infobar A01, IS17SH, SH-12C
Sony Ericsson: IS11S, LT15a, LT15i, LT18i, LT22i, LT26i, LT26w, LT28h, MK16a, MT11i, MT15a, MT15i, SK 17i, SO-02C, SO-03D, ST17i, ST18i, ST25i, ST27i, WT19a
Sony: MT27i, ST25i
ThL: ThL V9
Toshiba: AT100, AT300
Wiko: Starway (maybe others too)
Include Depth Of Field Calculator and creating Lighting Studio diagrams.
! WORKS ONLY WITH EXTERNAL CELL for the flash meter and light meter part !
! WORKS ONLY with an external cell, because phone sensor does not permit accuracy, and lightning flash, measures !
Depth of field and Lighting diagrams Creator functions works without this external Bluetooth module.
Measure in incident and reflected light.
Values displayed in EV, LUX, Foot candle, cd/m², foot lambert.
Speed of 1/8000s to 60s, F1 to F90 aperture, sensitivity from 25 to 819200 ISO.
Exposure compensation, usage of ND filters is possible.
- Range of incident light measurement (ISO 100): 0.5 to 1.9 million LUX 19.5 -3 EV.
- Range of reflected light measurement (ISO 100): 1-1000000 Cd / m², 3-20 EV.
- Range of incident light measurement (ISO 100): 100-2300000 LUX 5 to 20 EV.
- Range of reflected light measurement (ISO 100): 500-10000000 cd / m², 12 to 25 EV.
- Jack socket for flash sync.
- Automatic detection of lighting flash.
- Accumulates lighting.
Smartphones and tablets can not measure incident light and precision in reflected light, at best, is 1/3 EV.
They are not capable of measuring the lightning flash (bright event too short).
it is necessary to build an external module to measure correctly the light, for a cost less than 60 Euros (around 80 Dollards).
Bluetooth communication between the smartphone and the module.
For more details about its characteristics and build it, see this link:
This module is very accurate and can be take away with you anywhere, as it fits in your pocket, can bind
on the smartphone or tablet per the audio jack,
and you can even have it around your neck for shooting sessions.
The calculator function of depth of field integrated into the application is very useful and
avoids having to launch another application.
Ability to calculate the depth of field with standard lenses and macro lenses.
The function of creation of lighting diagrams (LSP = Lighting Studio Photo), can
permit easily save all settings of a photo shoot, to replicate it for other shooting.
It easily switches from flash meter / Light meter mode,to the LSP function.
- Reading the diagrams / schemes stored.
- Saving the diagrams on the SD card of your smartphone or tablet.
- Automatic backup fonctionality to exit the application and resume later the diagram.
- Many items available.
- Ability to change the position, size, orientation, the text of each object.
- Display a grid (none, large, medium, fine), backup image of diagram in JPG format.
Multilingual Application. For the moment: English, French and Spanish.
Other languages are possible, just email me the translation of all
words of the GUI in your language, for me to integrate.
Magisto has over 55 million users, has been featured in Google Play Editors' Choice and on the Google Play homepage in 130 countries. Most recently, Magisto was included in Google's list of Best Apps of 2013! We were also featured in CNN, TechCrunch, Mashable, Wired, VentureBeat, GigaOM, The Next Web, CNET, and Forbes!
HOW DOES THE MAGIC WORK?
You don’t have to be a video or photo editor or know anything about video or photo editing at all. Magisto will analyze your video and photos and splice it together for you, creating a professional looking movie—an edit that you’ll be proud to share with your friends.
- #TBT Make everyday Throwback Thursday with our 'Throwback' Editing Style! Vintage filters and home movie effects turn videos and photos into instant memories!
-Are you a Foodie? Use our 'Foodie' editing style to turn your foodie photos and videos into food adventure movies.
NEW! Premium Video Editing Styles (purchase required):
- Share a birthday video greeting card or recap your favorite birthday movie memories with our colorful birthday video editing style.
- Baby Steps, the perfect editing style for capturing baby videos and photos. Easily turn your baby's first moments into adorable baby movies.
- Wedding video editing style. Transform wedding videos and wedding photos into elegant and classy wedding movies.
- Create and share 15 second movies right to Instagram!
- Magisto will SURPRISE you with beautiful movies automatically created from your videos and photos. (Don't worry - you can always disable this feature under settings and movies are private until you're ready to share 'em)
- “Photo Movies”! Create sensational movies using as little as 5 photos. Imagine a personal photo editor combined with your own video editor, available 24/7 to transform your photos into movie masterpieces, in minutes! The easiest way to turn plain pictures into captivating stories.
- Unprecedented AI Technology analyzes and combines the best parts of your video into fun clips
- Share videos to Google+, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Email, Youtube and even Whatsapp
- Share and organize movies, publicly or privately, by creating your own albums
- Turn ordinary baby videos into incredible baby movies your family will love!
- Collaborate around shared interests by adding your movies to open albums
- Automatic video stabilization, filters, effects, transitions, and overall production
- Facial recognition detects the most important people in your videos
- Upload video and photos from your Gallery or use Magisto as a smart video camera
- Add soundtracks from your device or from Magisto’s library of licensed music
- Cross platform access. A true home for your memories, accessible from any device!
- Replaces slideshow makers and collage makers with awesome video compilation
- Add Instagram photos, mp4 movies, and more!
- Wide variety of editing styles to make amazing Sports Movies, Throwback Thursday Movies, Birthday Movies, Baby Movies and Wedding Movies!
This app includes an extensive set of tools to further perfect your shots. Re-touching effects let you edit tired eyes, adjust skin tone, add filters, easily remove wrinkles and reshape your face in just a few touches!
Real-Time Skin Beautifying Effects in Beauty Camera & Video Selfies
◇ Real-time beautifying effects make you look perfect in every frame
◇ Bring selfies to life with short videos (Android 4.3 above is required)
◇ Apply stylish effects in camera preview mode that give you the fashionable look even before you snap the shot
** Note: Video selfie feature requires Android 4.3 or above.
Beautify your portrait in seconds!
◇ Multi-face detection lets you touch-up every face in your group shots or "usies"
◇ Instantly choose from 6 beautification levels – from natural to glamorous
Simple Steps for a Flawless & Luminous Face in Every Shot
◇ Skin smoother makes dry skin, wrinkles, and fine lines all disappear
◇ Skin whitener revives tired and darkened skin
◇ Blemish removal fades the appearance of any annoying imperfections
◇ Add Blush & Remove Shine to reveal a vivid face, even without make up
Face Reshaper gives you the facial shape you’ve always wanted
◇ A symmetric oval face can be a reality in just a few touches
◇ Add contours to your face to bring out its true beauty
Three Features that Make Your Eyes Shine!
◇ Eye Enlarger lets your eyes really stand out & give that perfect dreamy appearance
◇ Eye Bag Remover diminishes under eye circles and reduces puffiness
◇ Red Eye Removal so using flash isn’t a problem
Perfect Your Full-Body Portraits with Longer Legs
◇ Add height to your body shots in one touch with the Lengthen Legs feature
◇ Look taller and leaner without wearing uncomfortable high heels
◇ Take off pounds instantly by adjusting your body proportions
Object Remover Makes It All About You!
◇ The unique intelligent object removal tool that you can’t find in other beauty apps
◇ Erase unwanted background objects or people, so that your photo is all about you!
Stylize & Share with Friends!
◇ Insert your selfie photo into one of 30 fun scenes and templates! Make your selfies creative and unique!
◇ With Effects and Frames you can quickly stylize or change the mood of your shots
** Note: In order to provide you with accurate check-in and location data when you share your selfies on social media, YouCam Perfect requires access to your device's GPS and network-based positional information. **
Download YouCam Perfect and take the perfect picture today!
CyberLink would love to hear your suggestions & feedback! Please continue to send questions, suggestions and ideas to YouCamPerfect_AppSupport@cyberlink.com
Visit us: http://www.cyberlink.com/stat/product/CyberLink_app/YouCam_Perfect/enu/YouCam_Perfect.jsp
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/cyberlink
Why were all my photos lost?
- This is a cleaner app issue. To prevent this from happening, be careful when using your cleaner app. Please review what it is about to delete and skip YouCam Perfect if it’s in the clean up list.
Copyright 2014 CyberLink Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the 'License'); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an 'AS IS' BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
With a well-designed, easy to use UI, you can easily configure your shooting parameters and view all the relevant focus information at one place. HyperFocal provides quick setup for calculating hyper-focal distance with depth of focus. It includes an advanced graphical representation of the shooting scene, for a quick & intuitive view of the information.
With the latest update, now you can obtain Angle of View and Field of View values for accurate composition and preparing your photography gear for specific scenarios.
The app can also generates hyper-focal distance table for different f-numbers and lens focal lengths for your camera setup. The app includes a highly configurable hyper-focal distance table generator module to produce customized tables for your camera/lens combinations. You can export hyper-focal distance tables to multiple file formats including html & excel and save/share these for later use.
There is also has a convenient 'profiles' feature, which let you save/re-load shooting parameters. Profiles let you quickly switch between different camera/lens/shooting parameters combinations to save time while switching between your camera gear. You can also save various 'table profiles' to save hyper-focal distance tables for different set-ups.
A comprehensive, regularly updated DSLR database is included to provide support for every DSLRs released till date. The app provides highly accurate results using exact image sensor dimensions for different cameras (most online versions use generic, truncated values of 'circle of confusion'). HyperFocal is designed to ensure availability of advanced configuration options for pro users and serious photographers.
- Sleek, responsive, intuitive user interface.
- Customizable hyperfocal distance table generator.
- Advanced graphical scenario viewer.
- Depth of field / Angle of view / Field of view display.
- Profiles for management of multiple set-ups.
- Easily share, export to multiple file formats.
- Manual circle of confusion / calculate by sensor size.
- Comprehensive DSLR database, regularly updated.
- Complete documentation for technical concepts.
- 100% free, without nagging banners.
1. First 3 COC entries are customizable - select one and then press "Edit Camera" from the menu. Enter circle of confusion value and the dimensions of your sensor.
2. Tab for showing the DOF calculations for the range of apertures
3. Tab for showing the DOF calculations for the range of focal lengths
4. Tab for showing the DOF calculations for the range of subject distances
5. Tab for showing the FOV for the range of focal lengths
1. Depth of field
2. Hyperfocal distance
3. Near and far limits
4. DOF in front and behind subject
5. Rectilinear angle of view for the chosen camera and focal length
Inputs for (press and drag left and right to scroll the values):
1. Units (meters, feet, centimeters and inches - swipe the top panel left and right on the first tab to switch units)
3. Focal Length
4. Subject Distance (long press selected value when units is meters/feet to input additional centimeters/inches)
5. Teleconverter (1.4x, 1.5x, 1.6x, 1.7x, 2.0x, 3.0x)
1. Showing custom COC Values only
2. Hiding the teleconverter input
3. f-stop increments, f-stop range start and end
4. Adjusting maximum subject distance
Takes into account diffraction on an aperture for all colors in viewable range of wavelegths.
Contains predefined profiles for over four hundreds digital cameras and backs and over a thousand lenses manufactured by Canon, Epson, Fujifilm, Hartblei, Hasselblad, Kodak, Konika Minolta, Leaf, Leica, Mamiya, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Phase One, Ricoh, Rokinon, Samsung, Samyang, Schneider, Sigma, Sinar, Sony, Tamron, Tokina, Voigtländer.
Easy way to set your wallpaper as "What You See" in the editing state.
Most wallpaper style for selection, including Center / Tile / Stretch.
For making your wallpaper more special, we will suggest you to use our another app "PhotoFancie" to edit photo before setting wallpaper.
2. [Color to wallpaper] ===============
Both simple "Monochromatic color" and romantic "Gradient colors" are supported to set as wallpaper.
Thanks for your appreciation.^_________^
More than 1200 different cameras in the database. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll add yours if it's missing.
Free version sponsored by a little pub. If you want to support the development and use an ad-free version install
If you want to improve translations in your language, please contact me by email. About 50 words to translate.
Photo Pan Focal Length Aperture Focus Foreground Last level Depth of Field Hyperfocal
Find sunrise and sunset times, not only on the horizon, but also depending on a building or a mountain.
The summer and winter solstices show the extreme positions of the sun over a year.
You can also predict the shadow, the sunlight in and out of a house, and even where the sun will be... if reflected in water!
3-day trial period!
To test http://SunTrajectory.net, simply install the free app http://MoonTrajectory.net and enter the voucher code 'trysylde.net' into the application menu.
Caution: some phones don't handle correctly gyroscopic sensors. Should you notice any innaccurate display, try deactivating gyros into application menu/settings.
http://SunTrajectory.net in the press:
AppsZoom . rated 4* . "Easy, useful and powerful VR app."
100BestAndroidApps . "This really is a special app."
Professional photographer Alan Goldstein . "An invaluable tool for planning photographs."
Location manager Mariano Cukar . "It's a tool every location manager and scouter should have."
Golf Course Superintendent Logan Freeman . "Helps me determine which trees need to be removed or to be pruned."
If you have a question, if you wish for an improvment or if you have trouble running the application on your phone, please contact sylde.net:
http://SunTrajectory.net allows you to display the future trajectories of the sun in augmented reality:
* Look through your phone and see the path of the sun.
* Plan the sunrise and sunset times, not only on the horizon, but also on a building or a relief.
* Travel in time and see what course the sun will follow in the months to come.
* The summer and winter solstices are displayed, showing the extreme positions of the sun over a year.
* Take and save photos.
* Check afterwards the different trajectories of the sun for a whole year.
Moon Path is included:
* http://MoonTrajectory.net is fully included into http://SunTrajectory.net!
* No need to have both apps installed on your phone.
* You can browse the trajectories of the sun, its shadow and also of the moon on the same photos!
* Find out if the moon will be full or what phase it will be in.
* For more details, please visit the website of
* Visualize the sunlight in and out of a house you wish to buy for every month of the year.
* Predict the consequences of a shadow.
* Think about the orientation of a terrace, imagine creating a new window.
* Export your photos, including the drawing of the sun path, to your computer and integrate those pictures into a report (for example: photovoltaics).
* Plan your pictures according to the light effect you wish to create.
* Plan when a subject (like a statue for instance) will be lit from the angle you have chosen.
* Plan when that same subject will be aligned with the moon.
* Use the calendar of the moon phases.
* Plan when the sun will light a scene (and not be hidden by a mountain or a building).
* Imagine the outline of shadows on the scene at a later date.
* Use the agenda to plan your future pictures.
* This way, you will know when to return to the site to take your picture to the maximum effect.
* Use Google Maps to pinpoint its exact location.
Justification of the authorizations required by the app:
* Modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete SD card contents
Photos are saved on the SD card.
* Coarse (network-based) location / fine (GPS) location
The app requires your location to compute the trajectories.
* Prevent device from sleeping
Only while the app is running.
* Full Internet access
Used by GoogleMaps only.
* Take pictures and videos
The app takes pictures and displays video.