• 224 included sounds
• No ads!
• 7 sound groups:
Country, Instrumental, Forest, City, Meditation, House, Beach
• Create your own custom tracks from any number of included sounds
• Change the volume of each sound individually
• Change how frequently intermittent sounds play
• Track library
Upload your favourite tracks to the built-in free cloud library, and download tracks that others have created!
• Sleep timer
So you don't have to worry about turning off Sleep Ambience when you've fallen asleep!
• Wake-up alarm
So you can wake to the sound of your tracks!
• Create custom sounds from your own sound files! The possibilities are infinite!
• Adjust the theme of the app using the colour circles.
• All future features.
Explanation of permissions
• Read phone status and identity - This is used so Sleep Ambience can be alerted when a phone call is incoming so it can stop any tracks playing.
• Read, modify or delete the contents of your USB storage - This is necessary for you to be able to import your own sound files (premium feature).
• Full network access - This is used for connecting to the track library and anonymous error and analytical reporting.
• Prevent phone from sleeping - This is used to keep the screen on while the wake-up alarm is sounding.
• Google Play billing service - To allow upgrading to the premium version.
If you suffer from insomnia or tinnitus, would like a relaxing atmosphere for yoga or meditation, or would just like to be serenaded by crickets or rain while you nap, you’ve come to the right place. This app contains plenty of sounds to remind you of relaxing by the beach on a summer holiday or enjoying the thunder and lightning of a beautiful storm. With hundreds of sounds from nature/home providing an atmosphere, peaceful sleep is moments away.
To become a Sleep Ambience beta tester go to the link below and follow the instructions in the "About this community" section:
Just some of the included sounds:
Airport, chant, choir, bat, Batucada, helicopter, train, beehive, bell, blender, boat, bus, waves, campfire, car, horn, cat, dog, cicada, city, clock, chime, dryer, construction, coyote, crane, crickets, woods, deer, fan, fireworks, dolphin, doorbell, piano, seaside, faucet, drip, fireplace, foghorn, footsteps, sand, stream, fountain, fridge, frog, night, fulmar, truck, gas, fire, goose, grackle, grandfather clock, seagulls, traffic, jackhammer, Japanese flute, kookaburra, Kruger park, lawn mower, loon, microwave, mistral, birds, mowing, nightingale, orca, owl, pile driver, rainforest, samba, scuba, siren, river, snore, splash, sprinkler, steam ship, stormy sea, television static, vacuum cleaner, washing machine, washer, whale, whistle, wind, chimes, woodpecker, countryside, cow herd, duck pond, lyrebird, meadow, on train, rain on tin roof, shearing shed, sheep herd, spring peepers, tractor, tree frogs, Australian wood duck, cow bells, cow moo, crow, door close, door open, duck quack, goat bleat, horse neigh, horse snort, horse trot, old tractor, rooster crow, thunder, tractor start, whippoorwill, cello, didgeridoo, guitar, music box, oboe, piano, saxophone, bamboo flute, violin, flute, harp, jazz guitar, keyboard, mandolin, orchestral, piano reverb, xylophone.
★ True generated white noise.
★ Can work in background.
★ Volume controlled by physical buttons.
★ Installs to SD or Phone.
★ Low battery usage.
★ Great for relax / sleep.
★ Selectable quality.
Press big "Play" button and white noise will be played, then you may stay in app or press home / back to continue playing.
✓ Permissions for advertisement services.
May be easily ignored if you don't want to support this app.
They appear on exit.
Why not paid app without ads? :
Because in my country it's problematic, sorry, it's not my fault, I hope that I chose nice ads.
*** *** ***
*** *** ***
Fell free to write comments / suggestions about app. I will try to respond to all questions.
The application is free from ads and does not require any permissions.
Endless White Noise offers:
- 20 carefully recorded and edited white noise samples
- two sound channels for simultaneous playback and mixing
- find your favorite sound by mixing different samples in different volumes
- your custom sound settings are saved and restored when you start the application the next time
- Endless White Noise is, and will stay, ad-free
- requires NO permissions (please note that, due to that policy,
Bluetooth is not supported)
- new sounds are added from time to time
Relax with endless white noise!
Includes looping noises such as ocean waves, crickets chirping at night, and the soothing sound of rain fall.
And white noise can baby stopped crying.
Sound kind plastic bag, tv, dryer, Vacuum, cleaner, in water, heartbeat etc.
natural sound : rain, brook, river, forest(cricket, bug, riverside), firewood
baby stop crying : white noise, dryer, cleaner, tv, vinyl, engine, heart, train, underwater
White Noise For Baby app includes natural White Noise sounds:
- Ocean Surf
- Relaxing River
- Running Water
- Steady Rain
- White Noise
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Hair Dryer
- Electric Fan
White Noise for Babies are gentle enough for your baby's ears and creates a feeling of calm and comfort that can help everyone sleep better. Natural white noise and soothing sounds helps babies cry less and sleep better.
White noise is a common way soothes colicky babies and infants. The sounds actually does not treat the colic but they help the baby to calm down and the result is often that the baby stops crying and goes to sleep.
Using White Noise for Babies application help you a lot the way producing White Noise sounds instead of normal ways producing white noise sounds using a vacuum cleaner, hair dryer or running water.
White Noise For Baby application:
- Help tired babies and parents sleep
- Safe, easy to use, and extremely effective.
**** With White Noise For Baby give your child perfect childhood! ****
Peace Noise Generator has a real-time frequency cutoff with resonance functional. You can setup wide different characteristic of white noise, pink noise, brown noise, red noise, gray noise and much more color of noise.
Peace Noise Generator is a real time Noise machine. It will generate high quality of noise sound in real time. This make Peace Noise Generator different than other Noise Maker software.
Instruction for use "Peace Noise Generator" to Burn-In your Headphones
1. Plug your Headphones in to Android device.
2. Install "Peace Noise Generator" from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.peacedeveloper.PeaceNoiseGenerator
3. Click "Start" and then adjust the frequency as you wish.
4. Adjust volume control make it little louder than the loudness you usually use.
5. Leave it for around 40 hours then enjoy the better sound of your head phone which now will response well in all audible frequency range.
visit developer's website : http://peacegadget.wordpress.com
Your baby can not sleep, cries a lot, why do not you put a lullaby? You can put a nice sound to calm your baby and sleep like an angel. A beautiful song that will really calm your baby.
√ You can choose the music.
√ beautiful background images
√ You can choose the time.
√ Great quality of the sound
√ Absolutely Relaxing!
√ The best relaxing sound!
Music is an art form whose medium is sound and silence. Its common elements are pitch (which governs melody and harmony), rhythm (and its associated concepts tempo, meter, and articulation), dynamics, and the sonic qualities of timbre and texture.
The creation, performance, significance, and even the definition of music vary according to culture and social context. Music ranges from strictly organized compositions (and their recreation in performance), through improvisational music to aleatoric forms. Music can be divided into genres and subgenres, although the dividing lines and relationships between music genres are often subtle, sometimes open to individual interpretation, and occasionally controversial. Within "the arts", music may be classified as a performing art, a fine art, and auditory art.
To many people in many cultures, music is an important part of their way of life.
Keywords: music, babies, children, sound effects, sounds, kids, sleep, baby, music for babies, Happy Baby.
It is useful for:
- Testing subwoofers, speakers and amplifiers for frequency range and frequency response.
- Taking a hearing Test (test your friends and family).
- Testing your new headphones (can they output 20Hz as written in the box?)
- Car audio tunning
- Sound Wiki: The app teaches the user the use and names of the various sound ranges.
- Some users use it to treat tinnitus ! The app can help you finding the tinnitus frequency.
- 16bit PCM encoding (CD quality)
- Sampling rate at 44100 (CD quality) or 48000 Hz (automatic DAC detection supported devices)
- Tone generator
- Sweep tone generator
- Real time manual frequency increment or decrement
- Time span select-able
- White noise generator
- No ADS!
- No PERMISSIONS !!
The KISS Principle (Keep It Simple Stupid):
My goal was to design and program a simple app that does the job, and not full off options that would introduce bugs and turn the app difficult to learn an use. But this not means that this kind of app if easy to do.
With the noise indicator, you can discover how much noise you have around you. Measure the noise at work, in the car and at the football game. With a simple touch you will get:
- A decibel meter that measures the sound level in real time.
- A noise calculator where you can work out how much noise you are exposed to during an 8-hour day.
- Brief information about noise and noise levels.
How does the application work?
Start the decibel meter by pressing the button on the first tab. The measurement continues until you press the button again. You will now receive the average value and the maximum value for the measured time. You can choose to publish the measured value on your Facebook Page by pressing the "Share"- button.
When a measurement is completed, an updated noise estimate will be displayed on tab number two with the average value of the measurement.
Every measurement is automatically transferred to the noise calculator and is joined to an average value for all measurements. You can also manually add the noise level and time directly on to the noise calculator. To obtain an average value for an eight-hour day the total time for the different measured activities needs to be eight hours. Pressing the "Reset" button resets the noise calculation.
The application is tested on the following devices:
- Samsung Galaxy SII
- HTC Desire
- HTC Desire HD
- HTC Wildfire
- Sony Ericsson Xperia ray
The application is not the equivalent of a professional noise calculator, but it gives approximate values. It works primarily on noise levels between about 40 and 100 dB(A). Please note that most devices have microphones that are adapted for frequencies within the human voice range. Because of inherent limitations in different mobile products, the noise level for sounds that are dominated by low frequencies (below 200 Hz) may be underestimated.
Noise Exposure does not meet international or European standard for noice level meters.
The application only gives you an indication of noise levels. If needed, please make more accurate measurements. If you experience unpleasant levels of noise in your workplace, please contact your employer.
Noise Exposure is published by the Swedish Work Environment Authority.
Questions or problems? Please Email me!
If you need a combined Signal Generator and Spectrum Analyzer with dB SPL, Leq, Spectrogram, and RT60, check out the Android "AudioTool" app.