"To put it simply, Lux kicks the pants off of Android’s stock brightness manager, and it’s worth every cent." - Lifehacker
"Lux is a third-party app that allows you to easily calibrate your phone’s brightness sensor, saving you battery power and reducing eye strain if your phone is normally too bright in dark rooms." - HowToGeek
Lux isn't your ordinary brightness app. It intelligently adjusts the brightness of your display based on the environment you're in. If you step into a dimly lit room, Lux will automatically lower the brightness of your display to make it not only comfortable to read, but to also preserve battery power.
Lux is also able to adjust the screen temperature of your display automatically to make it appropriate for night usage. At sunset, you can have Lux automatically warm your display and switch to your Night profile. If you're an astronomer, you can enable astronomer mode to cut out harsh white light. If you have a root enabled phone, you may even be able to apply these enhancements at a low level with Lux's plug-in system.
Perhaps the best thing about Lux is that you can teach it how to behave. If the backlight is too bright or dim for your liking, simply open the provided Dashboard, adjust the brightness slider to the level you desire, then hold the link button. Lux will use this new 'link' as a reference in future.
Give it a go! I want you to test Lux for more than the 15 minute refund period offered by Google. I understand that some devices may not have the best quality light sensor, and that you may need more time to play around with settings. If you find that Lux doesn't suit you after the 15 minutes is up, you can request a refund within a week of purchase via e-mail - no questions asked.
■ Stable, custom auto brightness with root plug-in support.
■ Use your ambient light sensor or camera(s) to read in ambient light.
■ Subzero brightness for night viewing.
■ Select between Auto, Day, Night, Car and Cinema light profiles
■ Automatic night mode. Change the colour temperature of your display for comfortable night time viewing.
■ Astronomer mode. Adds a red filter to your display to preserve the eyesight of stargazers.
■ Power-user settings such as choice of interpolation, filters, and linked sample editing.
■ Add app specific exceptions via sleep mode.
■ Customisable fade for backlight adjustments.
■ Tasker and Locale support
■ Battery efficient.
■ Backup to SD.
■ No ads or other nuisances.
Note: Please disable other brightness apps before using Lux. The author is not liable for any issues caused when using this app.
Want Lux in your language? Join the translation project here:
TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS: Used to read in luma values if camera input is selected.
DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: Required for night/astro mode.
READ PHONE STATE: Required to prevent Lux from interfering with phone controls in Android 4.1.
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS: Brightness is a system setting, as is toggling the default auto brightness.
RETRIEVE RUNNING APPS: Required to make the 'sleep list' functionality work, so Lux can disable itself when certain apps are in the foreground.
COARSE LOCATION: Required to automatically calculate sunrise/sunset times.
Need assistance? Have questions? Contact me via the 'Send Feedback' button in Lux settings, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now, you don’t need to worry about that~
Auto Wifi will solve that problem for you.
- Simple user interface
- Be able to check Wifi status easily.
- No more touch by widget or status bar
- OS : more than 2.1 ( 2.3 Gingerbread available)
Events with Settings you can create some rules based on:
-Space & Time Events
These rules will perform a lot of actions that will allow you to turn on / off / switch / display settings you can choose between:
-Wi-Fi Access Point
You can also choose to:
-Start an application
-Close all applications
-Show a Dialog Window
SPACE & TIME EVENTS:
Select a period of time and / or a position and Events Settings will perform all the actions that you choose.
-University: from 9.00 am to 12.00 am you have to set the VIBRATION mode and you always forget it...
Choose the interval 9:00 to 12:00, choose the days, the position of your university, set "Vibration" in "Sounds" category and you're done!
Events Settings is able to handle the following system events:
-The battery is very low
-A text message has arrived
-The phone is ringing
-During a call
-The device is fully booted
-Turns on the screen
-Turns off the screen
-The screen is unlocked
-The Wi-Fi network is connected
-The Wi-Fi network is disconnected
-The Wi-Fi is On
-The Wi-Fi is Off
-A Wi-Fi network to connect to was found
-The mobile network is connected
-The mobile network is disconnected
-Bluetooth is on
-Bluetooth is off
-Bluetooth starts the search for devices
-Bluetooth ends search for devices
-Screen orientation changes in portrait mode
-Screen orientation changes in landscape mode
-Sounds are set in normal mode
-Sounds are set in vibration mode
-Sounds are set to silent mode
-Airplane mode is on
-Airplane mode is off
-The Wi-Fi Access Point is on
-The Wi-Fi Access Point is off
According to each event you can choose one of the actions (listed above) for what you need and after a period of time they are executed.
1) Would you like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are totally turned off during a call?
Choose the event "During a call" and actions that allow you to turn off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and you're done!
2) You get a text message and you want to start the "Messaging" application?
Choose the event "On SMS received" and the action that allows you to launch an application (in this case "Messages") and you're done!
3) Do you want that when a call comes in, your phone will stop ringing after 5 seconds in order to not disturb?
Choose the event "On Call received", choose the option "After 5 sec" and the action "Vibrate" under "Sounds" section and you're done!
Make sure your Android knows you with Events Settings!
ATTENTION: Introducing the new System+ Module! The next evolution of the Helper for Android 4.1+.
Secure Settings has tons of features for super users or those who just want more out of their devices.
• Failed Login Attempts
• Google Now Shortcut [4.1+, Pro]
• Outgoing Call
• Secret Code
• Airplane Mode [System+ required 4.2+]
• Airplane Mode Radios [System+ required 4.2+]
• BT Connection [4.0+]
• BT Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Execute Shortcuts
• Adjust Font Size [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Keyboard [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Keyguard [2.3 and below]
• Launch any Activity (Root required for some activities)
• Change default system language [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Mobile Data [2.3+]
• Run any GNU Linux command
º Capture output info
º Use root to execute privileged commands [Root required]
º Output return values to user-defined Tasker variables [Tasker required]
• Show Touches [4.0+]
• SIP Options [2.3+]
º Toggle Receive Calls
º Change Call Option
• Keep device awake while charging [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wake Device
• Change Wifi sleep policy [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wifi Hotspot [4.0+]
Dev Admin Actions:
• Enable/Disable Camera [4.0+]
• Lock device
• Toggle Lock Screen Widgets [4.2+]
• Set/Reset device Password or Pin
If you are rooted the following is available:
• Toggle Accessibility Services
• Set Background Process Limit [4.0+, Pro]
• Toggle Background Data [Pro]
• Toggle Data Roaming
• Set Active Day Dream
• Toggle Day Dream State
• Toggle GPS
• Force GPU Rendering [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Overlays [4.1+, Pro]
• Change Input Methods without the prompt
• Set Default Launcher [4.4+, Pro]
• Toggle Location Services
• Set Location Mode [4.4+]
• Set Lock Screen Timeout [4.0+, Pro]
• Update Lock Screen Owner Info [3.0+]
• Toggle NFC [NFC Adapter]
• Toggle Notification Listeners [4.3+]
• Toggle Package Notifications [4.1+]
• Manage Package Data [Pro]
• Enable/Disable user or system apps
• Toggle Power Button Lock [4.1+, Pro]
• Toggle Pattern Lock
• Answer,End and Silence calls [Pro]
• Reboot Options (uses built-in functions) [Pro]
• Toggle Unknown Sources
• Toggle USB Debugging (ADB)
• Toggle USB Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Connect/Disconnect VPN Profiles [4.0+]
• Toggle Wifi Optimization [4.2+]
• Toggle Wifi Scanning [4.3+]
• Toggle Wireless ADB
~Custom ROM functionality~
• Toggle ADB Over Network [CM9+ only]
• Toggle Expanded Desktop [CM10/PA only]
• Toggle Fast Charge [Custom Kernel with Fast Charge Required]
• Toggle Kill App Back Button
• Toggle LTE [CM9+/AOKP]
• Toggle HTC Power Saver [HTC ROM]
• Toggle Samsung Modes [Samsung ROM]
Any issues or questions? Check out the XDA thread: http://goo.gl/zP5ltJ
Explanation of Permissions:
• Device Administrator Access - Required to lock the device or set/reset the password
• Superuser Access - Required to execute privileged commands
• Storage Access - Required to write to the SD Card
• Full Network Access - Required to download/check for updates for the Helper application
• System Tools - Required for the Keyguard and Wake Lock functionality
• Write Secure Settings - Required for performing System+ functions
• Change Configuration - Required to change Locale
• Change Network State - Required to toggle Mobile Data
• Change Wifi State - Required to toggle Wifi Adapter for Wireless ADB
• Wifi Access - Required for the Wireless ADB function
• NFC - Required to toggle the NFC Adapter
• Bluetooth/BT Admin - Required to Connect to BT Devices
• Boot Complete - Required to install Helper on boot if missing
• Process Outgoing Calls - Required to use outgoing calls as conditions
This just displays the settings. There is no possibility to edit them!
You have the possibility to remove single entries. BE CAREFULL with this feature!! YOU are responsible for all you are doing here!
* ROOT required *
* busybox required *
Debug your Sqlite Databases.
Debug your Shared Preferences.
Try to hack your own app via changing settings.
Browse all your installed apps, see every setting-file, the app uses.
Browse, inspect and debug SQLite databases and shared preferences files.
Kill the app, quick uninstall the app, or even quick clear the files.
Start viewing the content of the file / database simply by clicking the button with the given filename.
Easily change the values of the shared prefs.
NOTE: all values are typesafe!
Delete a preference entry, simply by using the "swipe to dismiss" pattern.
Or delete the whole shared prefs file.
Raw query the SQLite databases (eg SQL statement over several tables)
Long click the table / index / trigger / view to see the create statement
Edit / Delete / Copy a row simply by selecting the desired row and use the actionbar options (menu options)
- supports multiple delete rows (by long click)
Add a new row from scratch.
NOTE: all values are typesafe!
Select columns you want to see.
Create a custom order.
check license via Google Licensing:
* FAQ at http://timos.me/tm/faq
* Set on boot, settings lost, frequencies don't stick, MIUI ROM problem,... read FAQ above
* Please DO NOT use Google Play rating system to report problems but read this http://timos.me/tm/wiki/bugreport or email us instead
* Help us translate the app: http://timos.me/tm/translate
This app requires:
- ROOT and working busybox installation
These devices are officially supported
- GALAXY NEXUS (toro, maguro, toroplus)
- Nexus 7 (grouper) and Nexus 7 3G (tipalia)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and ZL (odin)
- LG Optimus G
- Galaxy SIII with Exynos SOC
- HTC Incredible S (vivo: preliminary support)
- Nexus 10 (preliminary support)
- HTC One X International (endeavoru; preliminary support)
- HTC One M7U and M7UL
- Galaxy SIII with Qualcomm SOC (preliminary support)
Coming to more devices in the future.
Trickster MOD app is a tweaking tool to change various settings included in your kernel and other mods to your phone.
* Trickster MOD has abilities to do the following *
- ADB over WLAN
- Set I/O scheduler, read ahead buffer, CPU scaling governor, min and max CPU speed
- CPU Statistics
- Set Device hostname
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- Frequency Lock
* Donate key will get you following features *
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
* Following features depend on kernel support *
- Color for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, contrast and gamma tweaks for Galaxy Nexus
- Generic hotplug
- CPU Temp limit
- Minimal SmartReflex voltage of Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Nominal SmartReflex voltage for Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Regulator voltages
- GLaDOS live OC of Core, GPU and MPU
- WIFI mode for screen off (power saving or full speed)
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- Force fast charge
- Battery live extender
- Touch wake and touch wake duration
- fsync control
- Sweep 2 wake
- And more...
This is provided with NO GUARANTY whatsoever. Use your common sense.
Customizeable items (sort items, hide unwanted ones)
You can access QuickSettings from:
- Status bar
- Long clicking Search button
- Long clicking Camera button
kw: smartbar quicksettings switcher auto rotate bluetooth apn mobile data silent mode vibrate mode
Data Settings is just a shortcut to the data management settings page, to allow you to enable or disable the data connection and/or the 2G in two clicks.
You can contribute to the project here : http://github.com/buzeeg/datasettings
Version history :
- Adding Jelly Bean support
- Fixes for Gingerbread
This application is Samsung GalaxyS4 Style Settings application.
You can turn off and turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth with switch.
And You can move switch smoothly
But This app optimized on Samsung Device. :(
And Officially supporting languags are Korean and English.
This application internal setting is shown when you click 'More' tab and then press menu key. :)
If you install stable version app, Disappear problem that Switch`s size becomes smaller,but stable version didn`t support new feature. :(
Anyway, I will fix problems as soon as possible.
Some device manufactures (HTC) choose to hide these settings as they could confuse the end user. This application unlocks these settings allowing you to gain access to them.
The following features are unlocked by this application:
+ Power Saver Settings
+ Roaming Guards
No root is required!
Note: Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) and above supported.
Tested on HTC EVO 3D running 4.0.3 Sense
You can enable, disable or keep unchanged the following settings:
and set the volume for Ringtone, Notifications and Media.
If you have any question, found a bug or you have any kind of feedback, please use the Send Feedback item from the menu, please remember that this application is in Beta and we will really appreciate your comments.
Developed by PinApps.com
These are the following toggles I added:
Mobile Data Toggle
Wifi Hotspot Toggle
The reason I made this app was because I wanted to make something that worked well with other apps such as floating notifications. I have pinned Quick Settings to my floating notifications, and hidden my status bar! I feel as if I don't need it. I have my quick settings toggles and I have my notifications. :good: It'll also work really well for any sort of sidebar, or pie, or lmt apps.
Quick Settings is a dialog box so it'll display over any app. :)
Please leave your feedback and understand that this app was developed today (in one day), using my phone. :P
More from developer
This app is Free version.
You can add 2 settings only.
In Free version you can NOT use the system settings.
Auto Settings is intended for use in the following situations.
* In usually, I want to disable the screen rotation, but when I use a photo apps, I want to enable it.
* To make batteries last longer, I want to enable Wifi and GPS, in several apps only.
* When viewing web Articles and e-book apps, you want to disable the automatic-screen-off.
Auto Settings has following features.
* You can register the settings and apps which apply new setting.
* Auto Settings detect of launching of registered apps, and to apply the setting.
* When the Home key is pressed or unregistered app is launched, Auto Settings restore the previous settings.
* When the setting is applied or restored, Auto Settings will show the modified notification by Toast.
* When system state is changed. For example, the battery get low, the headphone connection is changed, setting is applied.
You can change the following settings.
・Mobile Data Network
( 0(Mute) to 15(Max) )
(*1 GPS setting should be changed yourself by Android's specific.
Auto Settings help to change by opening setting screen.
(*2 "Screen-Brightness" will not take effect immediately.
After applying the settings, please turn off screen, then turn on, for taking effect.
System settings is available in Full version.
It will be applied the following cases.
* On System Start
* Low Battery
* Headphone Plugged In / Pulled Out
* Power Plugged In / Pulled Out
* Screen turned On / Off
* Privacy *
Auto Settings access to the recent launched app information for detection of other apps launch.
However, Auto Settings does NOT save your log infomation in inside, never.
Of course, Auto Settings does NOT send your infomation to the outside, never.
(Also, this app does NOT have a permission to communicate with the outside.)
It remember music volume when disconnected. And when it reconnected, BeeQuiet reset volume. (Bluetooth only)
2011/12/05 ver 1.0
-Add otification enable setting.
-Change app icon.