* ROOT required *
* busybox required *
Debug your Sqlite Databases.
Debug your Shared Preferences.
Try to hack your own app via changing settings.
Browse all your installed apps, see every setting-file, the app uses.
Browse, inspect and debug SQLite databases and shared preferences files.
Kill the app, quick uninstall the app, or even quick clear the files.
Start viewing the content of the file / database simply by clicking the button with the given filename.
Easily change the values of the shared prefs.
NOTE: all values are typesafe!
Delete a preference entry, simply by using the "swipe to dismiss" pattern.
Or delete the whole shared prefs file.
Raw query the SQLite databases (eg SQL statement over several tables)
Long click the table / index / trigger / view to see the create statement
Edit / Delete / Copy a row simply by selecting the desired row and use the actionbar options (menu options)
- supports multiple delete rows (by long click)
Add a new row from scratch.
NOTE: all values are typesafe!
Select columns you want to see.
Create a custom order.
check license via Google Licensing:
Device: Screen larger than 3.5"
OS: 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0
ROOT: ROOT Access
Keyboard: Google Keyboard recommended (free on Google Play), others might not adjust dynamically to changes in resolution
Samsung devices with multi window such as the new note 10.1 2014, and note 3: Samsung is using a custom made window manager that at the moment is not compatible with changes to the device resolution.
What does this app do?
It allows to change the resolution and the pixels density of your device
Why is this useful?
Watching Video using the hdmi output will usually mirror the screen content without correcting for aspect ratio, by setting the correct resolution and pixel density of the screen to match the tv allows to fill the entire external screen and avoid side black bars.
Playing games on an external tv: normally, the device will render the games to the full resolution available on the device's screen. On the case of the Nexus 10, games will be rendered to its huge resolution of 2560x1600 and then it will be scaled down to the tv screen resolution wasting GPU processing power and resulting on more heat and power consumption during gaming. By reducing the screen resolution to match the external monitor/tv less processing power is needed to render the game at the lower tv's resolution, many games will even use the extra processing power available for more effects or more frames per second.
For developers to simulate other screen resolutions and pixel density for android developers to test their applications on the physical device and observe how their application will look on other devices.
Manual Settings: Allows to manually select the desired resolution and pixel density according to pre-defined standard aspect ratios.
Auto Detection: Will run in the background and will detect HDMI connections and disconnections. On a HDMI connection detected, a notification will be presented to apply the detected screen resolution and pixel density appropriate for your screen. On a HDMI disconnection, the notification will allow to return to the device's default settings.
Reboot Mode: New Soft Reboot will only reboot the graphical interface not the entire system (Fast). Normal Full Reboot (safest, use if you find interface issues with the Soft Reboot).
Screen Size: Define your screen size (affects dpi calculation).This setting comes pre-defined for the nexus 10, but for other devices you should change it to match your screen size.
HDMI Resolution Preset: Define your preferred output resolution instead of using the Auto-Detection option.
Default Settings: reset to the factory configuration.
Auto DPI Selection it will select the appropriate dpi value for the selected resolution and the screen size defined on the settings.
Screen OFF feature: (experimental, tested to be working on nexus 10): allows you turn your device's screen off while keeping the output to the hdmi to reduce the power usage. To turn the screen back ON just press the power button twice or simply disconnect the hdmi.
New Recovery Feature: Recovers the default screen setting in case the device did not support the resolution applied. To trigger the recovery feature, plug and unplug the power/charger to the device allowing ~1s between plug/unplug as many times as defined on the settings menu, default is 3 times.
Why a reboot is needed to apply the new screen settings?
For now the safest way to restore the entire Interface with the new resolution and pixel density is to reboot the system. The new Soft Reboot should reduce considerably the time required to reset the interface.
Needed for downloading ads and for completely anonymous usage statistics. Usage statistics can be disabled.
GPS and network location:
Needed to check if GPS is enabled.
Needed for the various system settings switches.
ATTENTION: Introducing the new System+ Module! The next evolution of the Helper for Android 4.1+.
Secure Settings has tons of features for super users or those who just want more out of their devices.
• Failed Login Attempts
• Google Now Shortcut [4.1+, Pro]
• Outgoing Call
• Secret Code
• Airplane Mode [System+ required 4.2+]
• Airplane Mode Radios [System+ required 4.2+]
• BT Connection [4.0+]
• BT Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Execute Shortcuts
• Adjust Font Size [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Keyboard [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Keyguard [2.3 and below]
• Launch any Activity (Root required for some activities)
• Change default system language [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Mobile Data [2.3+]
• Run any GNU Linux command
º Capture output info
º Use root to execute privileged commands [Root required]
º Output return values to user-defined Tasker variables [Tasker required]
• Show Touches [4.0+]
• SIP Options [2.3+]
º Toggle Receive Calls
º Change Call Option
• Keep device awake while charging [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wake Device
• Change Wifi sleep policy [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wifi Hotspot [4.0+]
Dev Admin Actions:
• Enable/Disable Camera [4.0+]
• Lock device
• Toggle Lock Screen Widgets [4.2+]
• Set/Reset device Password or Pin
If you are rooted the following is available:
• Toggle Accessibility Services
• Set Background Process Limit [4.0+, Pro]
• Toggle Background Data [Pro]
• Toggle Data Roaming
• Set Active Day Dream
• Toggle Day Dream State
• Toggle GPS
• Force GPU Rendering [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Overlays [4.1+, Pro]
• Change Input Methods without the prompt
• Set Default Launcher [4.4+, Pro]
• Toggle Location Services
• Set Location Mode [4.4+]
• Set Lock Screen Timeout [4.0+, Pro]
• Update Lock Screen Owner Info [3.0+]
• Toggle NFC [NFC Adapter]
• Toggle Notification Listeners [4.3+]
• Toggle Package Notifications [4.1+]
• Manage Package Data [Pro]
• Enable/Disable user or system apps
• Toggle Power Button Lock [4.1+, Pro]
• Toggle Pattern Lock
• Answer,End and Silence calls [Pro]
• Reboot Options (uses built-in functions) [Pro]
• Toggle Unknown Sources
• Toggle USB Debugging (ADB)
• Toggle USB Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Connect/Disconnect VPN Profiles [4.0+]
• Toggle Wifi Optimization [4.2+]
• Toggle Wifi Scanning [4.3+]
• Toggle Wireless ADB
~Custom ROM functionality~
• Toggle ADB Over Network [CM9+ only]
• Toggle Expanded Desktop [CM10/PA only]
• Toggle Fast Charge [Custom Kernel with Fast Charge Required]
• Toggle Kill App Back Button
• Toggle LTE [CM9+/AOKP]
• Toggle HTC Power Saver [HTC ROM]
• Toggle Samsung Modes [Samsung ROM]
Any issues or questions? Check out the XDA thread: http://goo.gl/zP5ltJ
Explanation of Permissions:
• Device Administrator Access - Required to lock the device or set/reset the password
• Superuser Access - Required to execute privileged commands
• Storage Access - Required to write to the SD Card
• Full Network Access - Required to download/check for updates for the Helper application
• System Tools - Required for the Keyguard and Wake Lock functionality
• Write Secure Settings - Required for performing System+ functions
• Change Configuration - Required to change Locale
• Change Network State - Required to toggle Mobile Data
• Change Wifi State - Required to toggle Wifi Adapter for Wireless ADB
• Wifi Access - Required for the Wireless ADB function
• NFC - Required to toggle the NFC Adapter
• Bluetooth/BT Admin - Required to Connect to BT Devices
• Boot Complete - Required to install Helper on boot if missing
• Process Outgoing Calls - Required to use outgoing calls as conditions
XDA forum: "Plenty of setting apps, but this one takes the idea to a whole new level"
** To remove red bar, you should exit app by press back key **
This app brings Jelly Bean Quick Setting to Android 2.1+ with plenty of customization (don't need ROOT!!). It's more than regular quick settings. You can customize to add different things to quick setting panel, including (over 75 built-in actions)
☆ Toggle settings: WiFi, mobile data, bluetooth, wake lock, rotation, flight mode, WiFi- & USB-Tethering, GPS, etc
☆ Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
☆ Brightness mode / menu / 3 predefined stages
☆ Quick action: music (previous / next / pause), battery, camera, direct dial, direct message, direct email
☆ Web shortcut, application shortcut, new event, new message
☆ Application launcher (better than sidebar launcher)
☆ For root users: reboot, power off, recovery, wireless ADB, etc.,
☆ Hidden system activities
☆ and more
How to work with: to execute an action, pull quick setting panel down from top/right corner of the screen and tap on an action. Simple and easy! You can long-click to do more (PRO)
☆ Different themes
☆ Flexible settings (vibration, action size, dynamic action, etc)
☆ Unlimited actions on Quick Setting Panel (PRO)
☆ 100% Holo design
☆ For Jelly Bean 4.2, this app is a complement to add a second configurable quick setting panel
** Compatible with Facebook Home/Facebook Launcher **
Customizeable items (sort items, hide unwanted ones)
You can access QuickSettings from:
- Status bar
- Long clicking Search button
- Long clicking Camera button
kw: smartbar quicksettings switcher auto rotate bluetooth apn mobile data silent mode vibrate mode
If you set the steps 3-4 are difficult to move about?
Try using the Quick Setup application here.
If you go to a fast Android smartphone, you can set the environment.
Quick set of functions
- Set the screen brightness
- Adjust the ringer volume
- Media Volume Control
- Wi-Fi state set
- A data network (3G, 4G, LTE) Go to Set
- GPS Settings Shortcuts
- Sound, vibration and silence settings
- Auto-rotation settings , Screen rotation control, Display control, screen rotation lock, unlock
- Bluetooth settings
This just displays the settings. There is no possibility to edit them!
You have the possibility to remove single entries. BE CAREFULL with this feature!! YOU are responsible for all you are doing here!
App uses knowledge about android system that is not documented, so not all settings will work on your phone.
Please use this app with caution, and only change settings that you understand.
You don't need to have a rooted phone, and no permissions are requested!
What can you do with this app?
For example you can switch between LTE / CDMA / GSM by selecting "RadioInfo" option (this works on most new phones, and is hidden by default).
There are many more use cases that differ from phone to phone.
Data Settings is just a shortcut to the data management settings page, to allow you to enable or disable the data connection and/or the 2G in two clicks.
You can contribute to the project here : http://github.com/buzeeg/datasettings
Version history :
- Adding Jelly Bean support
- Fixes for Gingerbread
- Icon depending on the version of Android
- Adding Lollipop support
Just add this widget to your homescreen, tap it, and *poof*, you're at the development settings!
Some device manufactures (HTC) choose to hide these settings as they could confuse the end user. This application unlocks these settings allowing you to gain access to them.
The following features are unlocked by this application:
+ Power Saver Settings
+ Roaming Guards
No root is required!
Note: Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) and above supported.
Tested on HTC EVO 3D running 4.0.3 Sense
NOT for versions above Android 3.0 (Please use another app)
Important! It will work properly only on the Korean version of Galaxy S (SHW-M110S) and the similar Samsung's Galaxy devices (e.g. Korean Galaxy Tab) with the ROM based on Samsung's original ROM.
I have been reported that this app DOES NOT WORK on some versions of Galaxy S.
This is just a shortcut for Samsung's TouchWiz 3G Setting (TouchWiz 3G Setting Widget). You can turn on or turn off the 3G network with this app.
This will be helpful when you do not use Samsung's Launcher (TouchWiz Launcher) but the launcher you use does not support shortcuts for activities or you want to add it to the dock. You can add a shortcut as a status bar notification, also.
Tested on: Korean Galaxy S (SHW-M110S), Galaxy K (SHW-M130K), Korean Galaxy Tab (SHW-M180S), Korean Galaxy Ace (SHW-M240S), Korean Galaxy S II HD LTE (SHV-E120L)
***SOME SPRINT PHONES MIGHT NOT WORK***
***Email me if you have problems. I respond to every email***
If you liked this app and want to help support it, be sure to grab the Donate Version: http://bit.ly/18iMxnW
Make sure that this app is not blocked by the XPrivacy app.
It's a good idea to backup your data before making any root modifications.
This app enables you to easily change hidden settings on your Note 2 (or other Samsung device), such as:
• Adding a shutter sound on/off option to the camera
• Turning on Infinite Scroll mode on the launcher and app drawer
• Extending how many contacts you can join together
These modifications normally can only be made by manually editing a system file, which can be dangerous and very inconvenient. This app makes the process quick and painless.
• Shows which options have already been enabled, even by a different app or manually
• Creates an automatic backup in case something goes wrong
• Nice looking Holo interface
• Supports devices which implement feature.xml or an others.xml file
Ads can be turned off in the menu, but remember it's the only form of revenue that is supporting the app.
Note: App is not compatible with AOSP roms.
IF THE "RESET TO DEFAULT" BUTTON ISN'T WORKING:
• Use Root Explorer, ES File Explorer or a similar app to go to the /system/csc directory
• Delete the feature.xml file
• Rename the feature_backup.xml file to feature.xml
• Make sure the file permissions on the new feature.xml are rw-r--r--:
◦ Owner: Read, Write
◦ Group: Read
◦ Others: Read
If the app isn't working or if you have any other questions, please email the developer and a fix will be on the way. I strongly encourage you to email SteinApps@gmail about your problem instead of just talking about it in a review, as there is no way for me to really help you unless you email.
This app is Free version.
You can add 2 settings only.
In Free version you can NOT use the system settings.
Auto Settings is intended for use in the following situations.
* In usually, I want to disable the screen rotation, but when I use a photo apps, I want to enable it.
* To make batteries last longer, I want to enable Wifi and GPS, in several apps only.
* When viewing web Articles and e-book apps, you want to disable the automatic-screen-off.
Auto Settings has following features.
* You can register the settings and apps which apply new setting.
* Auto Settings detect of launching of registered apps, and to apply the setting.
* When the Home key is pressed or unregistered app is launched, Auto Settings restore the previous settings.
* When the setting is applied or restored, Auto Settings will show the modified notification by Toast.
* When system state is changed. For example, the battery get low, the headphone connection is changed, setting is applied.
You can change the following settings.
・Mobile Data Network
( 0(Mute) to 15(Max) )
(*1 GPS setting should be changed yourself by Android's specific.
Auto Settings help to change by opening setting screen.
(*2 "Screen-Brightness" will not take effect immediately.
After applying the settings, please turn off screen, then turn on, for taking effect.
System settings is available in Full version.
It will be applied the following cases.
* On System Start
* Low Battery
* Headphone Plugged In / Pulled Out
* Power Plugged In / Pulled Out
* Screen turned On / Off
* Privacy *
Auto Settings access to the recent launched app information for detection of other apps launch.
However, Auto Settings does NOT save your log infomation in inside, never.
Of course, Auto Settings does NOT send your infomation to the outside, never.
(Also, this app does NOT have a permission to communicate with the outside.)
It remember music volume when disconnected. And when it reconnected, BeeQuiet reset volume. (Bluetooth only)
2011/12/05 ver 1.0
-Add otification enable setting.
-Change app icon.