You can use dashes, dots and spaces OR enter a series of numbers to set an exact on-off pattern!
Perfect for silently notifying you when a situtation is triggered
* Locale 1.0 Required *
You can define your own vibration patterns, so it will be easy to recognize the event that is happening.
Create shortcuts on your home screen to start running a profile with just one click.
More from developer
Currently supports the following Android notifications:
* Low Battery
* Incoming Call
* Low Memory
* Airplane Mode
* Power Connected
* Power Disconnected
Also allows airplane mode to be temporarily switched off at set intervals to see if service has been resumed.
Originally written for my dad due to his phone draining battery at work from looking for service all day in the building, thought I would share with everyone else too.
* Option to schedule airplane mode at set time & dates
* Switch on airplane mode after losing service for a set amount of time
* Allow WiFi/Bluetooth to stay on when airplane mode is turned on
* Switch airplane mode back off at set intervals to check for available service
* Switch airplane mode off when the handset is unlocked to check for available service
* Allow airplane mode to not switch off at set intervals if airplane mode was originally switched on by the user (useful for when going on a plane)