Sign up for push notifications for personalized updates on events, on sale information and special offers.
Use the Local Services map to plan your entire local experience including before and after the events.
The DCU Center App features:
-Full event schedule
-In-app ticket purchasing via Ticketmaster
-Interactive map for local services, amenities, restaurants and accommodations
-Check in to events via Facebook
-View our latest Tweets
The SPSP Annual Convention brings together pioneers in the field of Personality and Social Psychology to network, collaborate, and celebrate their science. The meeting serves not only as a platform for presenting and discussing the most recent breakthroughs in research but also as a spring board for collaboration between our members.
The 2015 Annual Convention is in the beautiful coastal locale of Long Beach, California. Start your day with a run on the beach, before attending sessions, and round out your evening at one of dozens of great eateries and fine dining establishments within steps of the convention center. With an environment this relaxing, soaking up some science at this meeting will feel a lot like soaking up some sun on vacation!
We hope to see you at the 16th Annual Convention of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology in Long Beach!
* Find your way around the Convention Center.
* Find your session times and locations.
* Find nearby restaurants, hotels, and retailers.
* Get real-time travel information for airport departures and traffic updates.
* Update Twitter with the SwiftMobile Tweeter, a client for Twitter that auto-embeds the event hashtag for you and allows you to track, follow, and re-tweet event tweets.
Plan your time and customize your agenda from your phone or tablet.
With the exclusive show app you can:
• Search the Full Exhibitor List
• See all of the new products
• Find events and show specials
• Locate booths on the interactive map of the floor plan
• Receive Show updates and alerts
• Connect your “My G2E Show planner” to the app to put your custom agenda on your web-enabled device
• With easy-to-use features
• Comprehensive guide and
• Real-time updates
The app will help you make the most of your time at the AHLA’s 95th Annual Convention and Trade Show.
With the app you’ll be able to:
o Access and customize your schedule
o Review session descriptions and speaker bios
o Trade show exhibitor list
o Find your way around with maps of the Banff Centre
o Share contact information with other conference attendees
o Receive real-time notifications of conference updates and news
ICAS will offer nearly 50 different educational sessions during the 2014 ICAS Convention. The topics and the format of this extensive education program have been fine-tuned during the 40+ years that ICAS has been running this important education event. Indeed, long before the ICAS Convention included a trade show and exhibit hall, ICAS members were attending this annual business meeting to meet, discuss and learn from one another.
Educational programming includes everything from a pre-convention, day-long, information-packed introductory workshop on air show air/ground operations to a series of 40 hour-long break-out sessions conducted throughout the convention. And the education program for the 2014 ICAS Convention will include some of our perennially most popular sessions, as well as a large number of new programs designed to help you look at the air show industry from a somewhat different perspective.
For most air show professionals, the ICAS exhibit hall is one giant 60,000 square foot classroom. At any given point during the ICAS Convention, it will contain – virtually – every air show expert in North America. Think of that. Subject matter experts. All in one place. All at the same time. All willing and able to share that expertise with you. Year in and year out, our convention delegates tell us that the exhibit sessions are the single most important part of the convention. That’s why we focus much of the organization’s attention on making it the best possible tool for introducing air show performers and support service providers to the event organizers who organize and conduct air shows. And, to ensure that the activity on the exhibit hall floor gets the full attention of all our convention delegates, ICAS does not schedule any other educational sessions, meetings or events while the exhibit hall is open.
With the ICAS mobile you can:
- View the schedule of workshops and educational seminars directly on your mobile device
- Browse the lineup of speakers that will be at the event
- Get access to a list of FAQs and any general information you may want to know about the ICAS Convention
- Get directions to the Rio All-Suites Hotel directly within the app and access the hotel map for a detailed layout of the hotel
- Browse a list of the organizations and exhibitors that will be in the exhibit hall
- Get the latest news from the ICAS social media pages
- Share your status directly to your Facebook or Twitter page or take and share a photo directly to Facebook
Download our app for:
- One touch links to all amenities on-site and nearby, offering the utmost in convenience for all tenants and visitors of Georgia Pacific Center
- One touch contact links for all key building personnel
- Important building information and real time alerts for important announcements
- Helpful links to MARTA, real time traffic and weather conditions near the building
- Calendar of building events, link to the building's Tenant Services portal, and much more!
* Detailed venue maps, links and info on services
* GPS-enabled area maps highlighting local restaurants, hotels and points of interest
* Transportation information - flights, shuttle buses and parking
* Favorites - a simple way to bookmark key information
Meeting planners can customize this app for events at the DLCC—just add your session schedule, show floor, exhibitors, sponsors, branding and more. For complete features and to compare upgrade options, please email email@example.com to get started.
As the first ASI Show of the year, The ASI Show Orlando (January 4-6, 2015 at the Orange County Convention Center) is the launching ground for new products. Nearly 6,000 distributors and over 800 suppliers come together from across the country and beyond to kick off the new sales year.
The three-day schedule focuses on building valuable relationships and growing sales opportunities. From education focused on the latest market trends and a robust show floor conducive for productive conversations to daily networking and a Keynote by the creator of the most iconic brand in the world, Steve Wozniak, The ASI Show Orlando delivers the tools your ad specialty business needs to stay on the cutting edge.
This year’s Education Conference features 50 new sessions and a variety of new speakers! You will find workshops for every level of experience and area of interest.
For more information, visit the AFBF Annual Convention website at http://annualconvention.fb.org.
It was constructed from 2001 to September 2003. Its first conference was the 10th Organisation of Islamic Conference in October same year. Since October 2004, the Putrajaya Convention Centre is officially known as Putrajaya International Convention Centre or PICC to give the impression it is at par with other international conference centres such as in London, Tokyo and Paris. It is a precinct landmark that was designed by Malaysia’s fourth Prime Minister, Tun Dr. Mahathir Bin Mohamad.
• Schedule - Search/browse the entire event list. Build your personal schedule and save it to your calendar.
• Explore - Visually browse event media to build your schedule.
• Map - Find venues, see interactive maps of the convention center, and get directions.
• Search - Quickly find events, venues, or speakers via keyword search.
-Link between the desktop portal and all your devices.
-Full search of all sessions, speakers, and exhibitors
-Create your own profile, search and message other attendees
-download session handouts
-provide direct feedback on all sessions
And of course a fully interactive exhibit hall map, convention center floor plans, and links to social media.
* NEWS - view official news and press releases as they come out
* EVENTS - view upcoming events in and around Tampa
* JOBS - view the latest job openings at the City of Tampa
* SOCIAL - connect with the mayor and the City of Tampa on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and more
* CONTACT US - view and call contact numbers for hurricane information, city services, code enforcement, and more
* CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER - send messages to the city with questions, requests for service, and more
* UTILITY BILL PAYMENT - view a City of Tampa utility account and optionally make a payment
* ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT - stay tuned for more features in the next update (coming soon)
Found a problem with this app? Report it here: http://www.tampagov.net/msg?id=753
Have a feature you would like added to the app? Request it here: http://www.tampagov.net/msg?id=754
By downloading our app, you will be able to report general non-emergency issues either anonymously or with your contact information. You can even submit photos with your tips! We encourage all Tampa residents to keep track valuable property with serial numbers such as televisions, cameras, firearms and expensive electronics. You can document all of this information, including photographs in the "property" section of the app. If you are ever the victim of a crime, this information is vital for our detectives to bring the criminal to justice.
We want to hear from you! Whether it is commending one of our professional officers, reaching out to your childrens school resource officer or any one of our divisions located in the directory - it's just a touch away.
Happy apping and stay safe in Tampa!