★Allows you to write content following the NFC-FORUM standards, such as:
• Writing URL
• Writing text
• Writing contacts (vCard)
• Writing phones
• Writing sms
• Writing email
• Writing SmartPoster
• Writing application
• Writing map
Also can delete and clone any tags.
★Allows writing tasks for Android phones, such as:
• Enable / Disable Wi-Fi
• Enable / Disable 3G
• Enable / Disable Bluetooth
• View battery information (status, voltage ...)
• Show a compass
• Turn on silent profile
• Turn on a continuous vibration
• Add events to the calendar
• Change screen timeout
• Play a song
• Use a Random Music Player
• Change screen brightness
★It also includes a new aspect. NFC Basic allows you to create your custom profiles, so you can do some actions in the same time.
So, you can create a profile called "Home" for example, which will activate at the same time some actions, such as enable WiFi, disable Bluetooth , enable 3G data, set the normal mode and open the app Mobile News.
★With regard to reading, to read the contents of a label specifying:
• Type content
• Tag content
• Content Size
• Tag Size
• Access Modes of tag
• ID Tag
• Tag Type
• Android Technologies supported by the tag
The app also supports basic NDEF Push (Android Beam) for people who don't have any tag to read but happen to have two NFC enabled phones.
The source code of this app is published at https://github.com/nadam/nfc-reader.
★ AnyTAG NFC Launcher FEATURED in XDA TV
What is AnyTAG NFC Launcher?
AnyTAG NFC Launcher is a task launcher app which lets you start tasks by scanning NFC tags.
What can AnyTAG NFC Launcher do?
✔ Bluetooth (on/off/toggle)
✔ Bluetooth discoverable (on)
✔ WiFi (on/off/toggle)
✔ WiFi Hotspot (on/off/toggle)
✔ Connect to specific WiFi SSID
✔ Mobile data (on/off/toggle)
✔ Airplane mode (on)
✔ GPS (on/off/toggle)
✔ Capture photo (front/back camera)
✔ Screenshot - root only (Beta)
✔ Launch an app
✔ Launch an activity
✔ Make a call or USSD
✔ Send an SMS
✔ Open a web page
✔ Launch tasker
✔ Silent mode (off/vibrate/mute)
✔ Set volume (ringer/notification/media/alarm)
✔ Auto rotate screen (on/off/toggle)
✔ Auto brightness (on/off/toggle)
✔ set screen brightness
✔ Stay Awake While Charging (on/off/toggle)
✔ Auto sync (on/off/toggle)
✔ Car mode (on/off/toggle)
✔ Display Timeout
✔ Media button (play/pause/next/previous)
And many more feature will add in future updates.
Why AnyTAG NFC Launcher is unique?
"AnyTAG" means you can use any NFC tags. Yes you hear it right, any NFC tags, no matter it is locked or not re-writable.
How AnyTAG NFC Launcher works?
Every NFC tags come with a unique tag ID.
Instead of writing task/action into the NFC tags like what other does.
AnyTAG NFC Launcher let user stored list of tasks and tied it with the NFC tag ID. So when user scanned NFC tag, AnyTAG will recognize the tag ID and perform configured tasks accordingly.
No modification of NFC tags stored data at all.
Why we created AnyTAG NFC Launcher?
We created this simply because we want you save money not to buy expensive NFC tags.
We actually surrounding with a lot of NFC tags,
For example in Malaysia:
✔ Nationality ID (MyKAD)
✔ Payment Card (Touch&Go)
✔ Transit Token (RapidKL)
✔ Parking Token
✔ Members Card
✔ PayPass Credit Card
✔ Visa Wave Credit Card
Benefit of AnyTAG NFC Launcher?
✔ Make your life easier
✔ Save money
✔ Existing NFC tags re-useable
✔ No tag memory size limit
✔ Environment friendly
Icons by DryIcons
Another great product by XtraSEC
© Copyright 2012 XtraSEC
★ Spanish - Cristobal Martinez, Xavier Fernandez
★ Polish - Rafał Witkowski
★ Dutch - Sybren Gjaltema
★ German - Harald Goriupp
★ Norwegian - Nikolai Grønland
SEO: nfc, nfc task launcher, tagwritter, taginfo, nxp, mifare, xperia, smarttags, retag, tectile
With this app, users will be able to share information of the NFC tags and benefit from convergence opportunities. Many NFC related applications are moving towards NFC enabled smart phones thus enabling mobile payments, asset tracking, digital signage, access control, sharing of digital information, etc. Users will also be able review the data in a personalized NFC Tag and use this information to program their own tags. The analysis of the NDEF based command written on personalized NFC tags can be also be incorporated into their NFC based applications.
We have some known issues with certain devices. We generally classify them as with “Devices with NXP NFC hardware” and “Devices with non-NXP NFC hardware”
NFC TagExplorer on “Devices with NXP NFC hardware”
HTC One (Android v4.2.2)
- The device's antenna drops tags randomly. It reports "Tag Lost" while the read / write operations are being done. This may be due to low battery or voltage to NFC antennae not regulated or something else. We are still trying to understand the issue and would then report this back to HTC One team. We look forward to resolve this issue at the earliest.
- It takes a relatively longer time to read MIFARE Classic 4K due to a higher number of sector authentication and block reads. This has been noticed in all devices. Approx time is about 5-8 seconds to read the full card.
- NFC TagExplorer on “Devices with non-NXP NFC hardware”
Samsung S IV, Nexus 4 & Nexus 7
- The devices have Broadcom NFC hardware
- The Android OS displays the status for MIFARE Classic family tags as "This tag is not supported"
- We have defined a mechanism in our app to mute the MIFARE Classic Read / Write feature in these devices with non-NXP hardware.
App has been tested for error free operations on these devices: Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy S IV, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and HTC One. While we test our apps thoroughly for errors prior to release, there could be some errors that cause unexpected exit of the application. If you find any such occurrences, please help us by providing a screenshot with some explanation about the tag being scanned and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your assistance in helping us debug specific issues is highly appreciated.
Last Updated: November 01, 2012
- ACR 122U
- ACR 1222L
- ACR 1251U
The service runs in the background and detects whenever an NFC reader is connected and whether an NFC tag is present on the reader, and broadcasts events correspondingly.
The public API and an example client is available at
The example client is published as "ACS NFC Reader Service Client" here in Google Play.
This service app should speed up your prototyping considerably.
Keywords: ACR 122 1222 1251 USB ACS
Some examples on usage:
- Write a personal profile tag with your name and phone number which you can hang on your backpack or purse in case you forget it somewhere so the person who finds it can easy get in contact with you.
- Write a personal profile tag which you can hang on your luggage when you travel, on your children's expensive stuff like laptop or other things they might forget when their around. Maybe your pet should have one on his/her collar in case they run off someday and don't find home. There is endless of lost/found usage for this technology, so why not start spreading awareness already today so stuff don't end up at the bus station or some other place with other forgotten/lost items. Its a cheap way to "ensure" your precious things.
- Write a calender event, for example a meeting at your work and hang the tag on the wall, now anyone can scan it and directly add the event to their calender.
- Write a URL (website link) onto a tag for promoting your website, blog, facebook, anything you want to share!
- Write a Wifi toggle tag which will allow you to toggle Wifi on/off, you may hang this at home so when you come home from work/school you can tap it to connect instantly to your network and then again turn it off to save battery when you leave.
- Write a Bluetooth toggle tag for your car, when you enter your car tap it to turn on Bluetooth to instantly connect your phone to the car-phone or just play music! Tap again to turn it off to save battery when you leave.
We are always working on adding more functions to the application and we welcome any idea on implementation. We also have a website for more info on which devices support NFC today and a Forum for more info about our products and usage.
If you have any problems with the application feel free to contact us trough mail so we can fix the issue asap.
We are hoping you are happy with the application and are looking forward to add more functions to make your life easier, more awareness around the technology and more functions to make the "Lost and Found" principle more global.
Thank you -
More from developer
With the read function, basic information of the tag is returned and details, like NDEF message, and tag data in Hex, of your tag can be obtained. It allows you to better understand your NFC tags. NFC Doctor also tells you if your tag is writable and locked so you can apply your tags for different uses.
The write function allows you to input your message into your tag. You can code your tag with either a URL or plain text. You can write a few words for your friends and family, store information about your dog, or use the tag as a reminder memo to jot things down. Apart from plain text, you can write a URL on your tag to direct people to your webpage or recommend sites to friends.
The third function – clean, is for resetting your tags for reuse. There are two options, you can either format the tag to factory default setting or clear all the data stored.
The multiple functions of NFC Doctor makes using NFC tags a simple and convenient.