This app also allows you to view scheduled departures from transit stops near points you specify, or near your current location.
- Interactive trip planner with fares
- Filter trips by vehicle type and walk time
- Agency announcements/advisories
- Displays nearby transit stops
- Scheduled departures from nearby stops
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS locations
- Saves recent trips and points automatically
- Save your favorites
This application has been developed by Mentz Datenverarbeitung GmbH for MTC's 511 Service.
We welcome your feedback. To send us an email, please click the "Help/Info" button on your phone when you are using the app.
Florida 511 is a free download providing up-to-date traffic information on all of Florida’s interstates, toll roads and many major metropolitan roadways including I-95, I-4, I-75, I-10 and Florida’s Turnpike. The app offers text and audio traffic updates and important alerts, as well as camera views on crashes, congestion, construction and more. All Florida 511 traffic data is provided by the Florida Department of Transportation.
The app uses GPS tracking to identify the users’ current location and provide users with traffic information within a selected number of miles of their location. Users can set the app to provide information for a range of up to 200 miles from their location, view traffic in a select city or county by typing in a desired location or receive traffic information based on their registered My Florida 511 custom routes. Travel time information also is available based on location and direction of travel.
• Get Traffic Information based on GPS location, a Florida city or metro area or a personalized My Florida 511 route created at www.FL511.com
• Traffic updates can be provided in a text, map-based and audio format
• Show camera images for surrounding traffic incidents
• Get Travel Times based on location and direction of travel
• Use Feedback to submit traffic incidents to FDOT or provide general comments
• Select a Traffic Range to get traffic updates for up to 200 miles from the current location
• Filter out Construction alerts
• Select AutoPlay to hear all current incidents at start up
• Requires Android 2.3.4 and up
Florida 511 covers the entire state of Florida including major roadways in Daytona Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Gainesville, Jacksonville, Lakeland, Lake City, Melbourne, Miami, Orlando, Pensacola, Sarasota, St. Petersburg, Tallahassee, Tampa, West Palm Beach and more.
We would love to get your feedback on the app. Please record your comments in the app under General Comments or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When providing feedback, please include the type of phone you are using, its operating system and your contact information.
FDOT reminds all travelers to check 511 before hitting the road, have a passenger check 511 while driving or pull over to avoid distracted driving.
Know Before You Go with Florida 511!
Requires Android 2.3 and later. Use versions 4.0 and later for optimal performance.
This application brings together, on an interactive map all the information regarding the condition of the network so that you can plan your movements wisely:
• winter road conditions (visibility and condition of the road surface);
• road works (nature, hindrances, schedules, duration);
• traffic Webcam images (major regions of Québec and border crossings);
• major events in progress on the road network resulting in significant obstacles (accidents, floods, major congestion, etc.);
• availability of ferry services and their schedule;
• waiting time at border crossings (passenger and commercial vehicles);
• location of wayside parks and services offered;
• location of roadside weather stations;
• location of photo radar and red light cameras;
• localisation of Villages-relais
• Montréal area municipal roadworks;
• commuter train stations (AMT);
• park-and-ride lots;
• three federal structures in the Montréal area;
• video sequences from certain Québec area traffic webcams.
• bug fixes for tablet performance.
Designed to support the multiple transportation modes that the SFMTA oversees, Muni Plus helps travelers plan and adjust their transit and bike trips though access to live data feeds, sources and system maps.
Here are some of the great features:
1) Interactive Muni System Map is a collection of travel tools built into the official Muni system map. Highlight your favorite routes & stops, see live bus stop countdown clocks, and bus locations and all the up to date service information for the entire Muni system.
2) The Alerts Section provides a live feed of the official Muni service alerts.
3) The Social section is a Twitter feed which allows you to interact with your fellow passengers. Read up to the minute tweets and send your own comments while on your journey. You can report incidents or service problems right from the app directly to @SFMTA_Muni.
The app was developed in conjunction with SFMTA but is not affiliated, sponsored or endorsed by MTC or 511.org.
We hope you download and enjoy this version of the Muni Plus App. We are always looking for ways to improve it so if you have any suggestions, please let us know by visiting our www.muniapp.us or emailing us at email@example.com
This application emulates SigAlert.com. It is a portal to the SigAlert.com Website
We are not affiliated with SigAlert in any way.
The SigAlert.com Website team make all updates to the website Mobile Iphone Version.
Internet Connection is required.
- Traffic detail just got even better! Now we show detailed traffic conditions down to 800 feet of detail and include 4 million miles of road worldwide, a million more than ever before.
- We've added the latest version of Google Maps which improves accuracy of your location and helps save battery power and data usage.
- Look for larger fonts for times/text throughout the app to make it easier to read in the car.
- We said goodbye to the carousel on the top of the screen and replaced it with an easier to use drop down menu.
- We made the app even smarter. It detects that you are Home and opens on Work, and it opens on Home when you are at Work.
- Mini Map on the News screen now show your entire route for easier navigation.
- Cameras are now loaded in order of your commute from start to finish so you can see the trouble spots along the way.
- We've added support for the following tablets - Nexus 7 & 10, Samsung Galaxy 7 & 10
INRIX Is the most accurate traffic, routing and road alert app that gives you control of your commute. Choose your fastest route, decide the best time to leave, know your arrival time in advance and share it with friends and family.
INRIX crowd sources data from more than just phones. We have GPS data from over millions trucks, cameras, road sensors, in- car navigation systems. We also track local events that impact traffic. INRIX is trusted by most of the top car manufacturers in the world including Ford, BMW, and Toyota for their in-car navigation systems.
The app makes it easy for you to report immediately and share accidents, hazards and police activity. Using the app is a win for the whole driver community, helping everyone save time, money and avoid frustration.
“Once you load this app, your traffic intelligence gathering capabilities skyrocket.” MAC|Life
• Traffic detail just got even better! Now with XD Traffic we show detailed traffic conditions down to 800 feet of detail and include 4 million miles of road worldwide, a million more than ever before.
• Traffic News: Personalize and see all news relevant to your commute on one screen. Never be surprised by that baseball game traffic again!
• Traffic Map: See current traffic conditions, incidents, construction, police and road closures.
• Fastest Routes: See the fastest routes to your top destinations.
• Personalized Traffic Alerts: Get alerts for accidents and delays on your route.
• Share Arrival Times: Let your friends know when you will be there.
• Departure Alerts: Tells you when to leave for an on-time arrival.
• Community Traffic Reporting: See timely incident reports from the community of INRIX drivers.
• Traffic Cameras: See real time traffic conditions.
• Cloud Sync: See your saved places and routes on multiple devices.
• Unlimited Saved Places: Save and track routes for an unlimited number of places
• Gas/Fuel Prices: See gas prices reported via credit card transactions updated hourly.
INRIX has the best traffic and road incident data for over 2.8 million miles of roads in over 32 countries. Major cities include: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Dallas, Houston, Miami, Honolulu, Atlanta, Boston, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit, San Diego, Phoenix, Toronto, Montréal, Vancouver, Calgary, Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Brasília, Rome, Milan, Napoli, Torino, Madrid, Barcelona.
Istanbul with 333 traffic camera phone can monitor in real time the status of the road, you can choose alternate routes based on traffic conditions.
Cameras on the route that you use regularly can have quick access to your favorite list by adding.
Traffic Cameras In order to minimize users' internet traffic traffic camera images, each of six pictures in a minute in a changing and are played repeatedly.
Images are owned by IBB.
Keywords: IBB, traffic, road conditions, density, cameras, live streaming, CepTrafik navigation
The main emphasis is on traffic web cameras which you can organize into favorite groups and swipe between them.
Easily synchronize and update the lists of recent locations and display them in Google Maps including the traffic density and other objects of interest.
☆☆☆☆☆ “Very good and useful - Thanx for this application, usefully for me. With czech highways (D1, D2 mainly) cameras it will be 6 stars product ;-)” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “Vraiment tres tres bonne app ..BRAVO AMAZING!!!! Perfect for montreal ... - Vraiment tres tres bonne app ..BRAVO AMAZING!!!! Perfect for montreal canada..thank you” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “easy and practical. a must have app” - Customer feedback
■ Contains more than 500 locations and thousands of traffic cameras
■ Search for camera and location
■ Swipe and scroll in list and grid view
■ Organize items in collections and favorites
■ Customize grid and list views
■ Synchronize automatically with the on-line database to receive the latest traffic information
■ Display on map
■ Additional items of interest (only some locations)
■ HC, ICS, JB support
■ Themes (White, Black)
■ Speed Cameras
■ Filter items you wish to see
■ Import and export your favorites to a text file
■ Manage your favorites and change the order by dragging the images
■ Save camera image to SD card
■ Integration with the Google Maps app
■ View the traffic density
■ Display cameras, favorites, accidents, radars, closures and others
■ You have your "My Maps" and "My Places" at hand and simply benefit from endless features of Google Maps
Czech Republic (Prague, Brno, Ostava)
City Traffic is a must have if you do not want to end up in a terrible traffic jam and simply want to plan your trip efficiently.
- If you have ANY trouble, PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT before leaving a bad review. We can help you!
- Leave a market comment if you like our app, it is the best way for supporting us
city traffic, cz, traffic cams, prague traffic, doprava praha, dopravni situace, doprava, ceska republika, czech republic, prague, praha, traffic density, camera favorites, speed cameras, parking, closures
Since June 2009, Glob provides to Glubbers a full set of features allowing drivers to optimize their trips. Real road users' Community, Glob tries to show an other way of driving in safety.
Glob warns you while driving close to speed cameras, speed traps, accidents or road works but allows you to share your favorits trips and more...
As a signle traffic info source is never enough, Glob adds it's own realtime crowdsource traffic info.
- 3D/2D Map
- Background use, warns you or declare incidents enev if you are using Google Navigation or any GPS software
- North or ahead driving orientation
- Multi-source traffic info (Google and/or Glob)
- Accident, road works, speed traps alert based on users declarations
- Biker Mode
- Day/Night Mode
- Single tap notification
- Gesture notification, Sony LiveView, hands free buttons
- Trip sharing
Any question? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us to update speed camera database by registering on http://g-lob.com
GPS,infotrafic,traffic,traffic jam,radar,radars,trafic,traffic,Speed camera,speed cam,camera,traffic light
* Real-time traffic map
* Extensive traffic camera network
* 24/7 speed, accident, & construction coverage
* Personalized routes showing ONLY the conditions on your drive
* Unmatched traffic detail with just a tap of the map
* GPS integration for hands-free operation
For more than a decade, California drivers have had a secret weapon in their daily commute -- Sigalert. Now Sigalert has been expanded to offer its uniquely simple and powerful service in more than 75 metropolitan areas across the U.S. Now Sigalert has more users than any other online traffic service (comScore/MediaMetrix data from January 2011).
The Sigalert Android app is simple to use, but packed with information:
*** MORE THAN JUST RED/YELLOW/GREEN -- Sigalert offers incredibly detailed speed information. Sigalert's users know when traffic is moving 25 miles per hour and when it's moving 40 miles per hour. Shouldn't you?
*** CONSTANTLY UPDATED REPORTS ON ACCIDENTS, CONSTRUCTION, AND TRAFFIC JAMS - Sigalert features data from Total Traffic Network. Our 24/7 coverage of road conditions comes from hundreds of professional traffic reporters stationed in state-of-the art data centers across the U.S.
*** THE BEST TRAFFIC CAMERAS IN THE BUSINESS - Sigalert features the most extensive network of real-time traffic cameras available. You can see actual traffic conditions along your route right now.
Albany | Albuquerque | Allentown | Atlanta | Augusta | Austin | Baltimore | Baton Rouge | Birmingham | Boston | Boulder | Bridgeport | Buffalo | Cape Cod | Central Jersey | Charleston | Charlotte | Chattanooga | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbia SC | Columbus | Dallas | Dayton | Denver | Des Moines | Detroit | Durham | Fairfield | Flint | Fort Wayne | Fresno | Ft. Myers | Gary | Grand Rapids | Greensboro | Greenville | Harrisburg | Hartford | Houston | Indianapolis | Inland Empire | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Lancaster | Las Vegas | Long Island | Los Angeles | Louisville | Madison | Manchester | Memphis | Miami | Milwaukee | Minneapolis-St. Paul | Nashua | Nashville | New Haven | New Orleans | New York | Norfolk | North Jersey | Oklahoma City | Omaha | Orange County | Orlando | Philadelphia | Phoenix | Pittsburgh | Portland | Portsmouth | Providence | Pueblo | Raleigh | Richmond | Rochester | Sacramento | Salem | Salt Lake City | San Antonio | San Diego | San Francisco | Scranton | Seattle | Spokane | Springfield | St. Louis | Syracuse | Tacoma | Tampa | Toledo | Tucson | Tulsa | Washington, DC | West Palm Beach | Westchester | Wichita | Wilkes-Barre | Winston-Salem | Worcester, and more!
ONLY app with ALL Singapore traffic cameras!
Check the latest traffic condition of Singapore major highway and causeway!
Traffic web cams for commuters in Singapore.
Ready to head home and you want to check the traffic? Live Traffic Singapore is the fastest way to get to the traffic web cams that matter to you. Instead of browsing to a web site and working your way through the menus and map graphics to find a web camera just open Live Traffic Singapore on your android and go straight to the camera you want with one click. Navigate through the other cameras along your route, in order, with a simple Next button.
Should I stay or should I go?
The traffic is slowing to a crawl. Is it going to clear quickly or is it time to bail and find a better route? Open Live Traffic Singapore, select the nearest camera with one click and then navigate through the web cams along your route to see how far the congestion continues.
Cameras are maintained by LTA Singapore. Individual cameras may be inoperative due to weather conditions or maintenance requirements.
« Like when using a GPS navigation system, you will be informed in advance by voice system of any danger or traffic delays that might occur on your itinerary, and this without any required handling of your smartphone. Thanks to these preventive informations, you can change your route and adapt it accordingly. »
Permissions: [Directly call phone numbers]
Only used to be able to call our Traffic Information Center directly from the application.
We inform you before and during your trip about :
• ghost drivers, accidents traffic jams and delays reported iin real time
• road repair sites, closed roads, mountain pass closures
• continously updated and reported speedlimitations
• route planner
• voice alarm WHEN exceeding the permitted speed
• New WIDGET! (first add favorites with route planner, min Android 3.0)
TO USE SWISS-TRAFFIC EN ROUTE MEANS : To loose no time in trafficjams, to recognize dangers and traffic problems in advance in order to avoid them, to be automatically and efficiently warned when exeeding the authorized speed limit.
Using Swiss Traffic, you allow the application to transmit your GPS position in our computer center.
These position data are completely anonymous and are used to calculate traffic overloads in order to continuously improve the quality of our traffic information.
Tags: copilot,police,Swiss Traffic Road, Live,radar,SpeedTraps,Google Map Navigation, info route, mogo.ch
More from developer