This app also allows you to view scheduled departures from transit stops near points you specify, or near your current location.
- Interactive trip planner with fares
- Filter trips by vehicle type and walk time
- Agency announcements/advisories
- Displays nearby transit stops
- Scheduled departures from nearby stops
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS locations
- Saves recent trips and points automatically
- Save your favorites
This application has been developed by Mentz Datenverarbeitung GmbH for MTC's 511 Service.
We welcome your feedback. To send us an email, please click the "Help/Info" button on your phone when you are using the app.
Florida 511 is a free download providing up-to-date traffic information on all of Florida’s interstates, toll roads and many major metropolitan roadways including I-95, I-4, I-75, I-10 and Florida’s Turnpike. The app offers text and audio traffic updates and important alerts, as well as camera views on crashes, congestion, construction and more. All Florida 511 traffic data is provided by the Florida Department of Transportation.
The app uses GPS tracking to identify the users' location and provide users with traffic information within a selected number of miles of their location. Users can set the app to provide information for a range of up to 200 miles from their location, view traffic in a select city or county by typing in a desired location or receive traffic information based on their registered My Florida 511 custom routes. Travel time information also is available based on location and direction of travel. App users can share traffic information from the app to their favorite SMS messaging, email and social media services.
• Get Traffic Information based on GPS location, a Florida city or metro area or a personalized My Florida 511 route created at www.FL511.com
• Traffic updates can be provided in a text, map-based and audio format
• Show camera images for surrounding traffic incidents
• Get Travel Times based on location and direction of travel
• Share traffic information from the app through SMS, email or social media
• Use Feedback to submit traffic incidents to FDOT or provide general comments
• Select a Traffic Range to get traffic updates for up to 200 miles from the current location
• Filter out Construction alerts
• Select AutoPlay to hear all current incidents at start up
Florida 511 covers the entire state of Florida including major roadways in Daytona Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Gainesville, Jacksonville, Lakeland, Lake City, Melbourne, Miami, Orlando, Pensacola, Sarasota, St. Petersburg, Tallahassee, Tampa, West Palm Beach and more.
We’d love to hear your feedback. Record it in the app under General Comments or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FDOT reminds all travelers to check 511 before hitting the road, have a passenger check 511 while driving or pull over to avoid distracted driving.
Know Before You Go with Florida 511!
Requires Android 2.3 and later. Use versions 4.0 and later for optimal performance.
This application brings together, on an interactive map, all the information regarding the condition of the network so that you can plan your trips wisely:
-Winter road conditions (roadway and visibility conditions)
-Road work (nature, hindrances, schedule, duration)
-Images from traffic webcams (major regions of Québec and border crossings)
-Major events in progress on the road network causing significant traffic hindrance (accidents, floods, major congestion, etc.)
-Availability and schedule of ferry services
-Waiting time at Canadian border crossings (passenger and commercial vehicles)
-Location of rest areas and services offered
-Location of roadside weather stations and access to data
-Location of villages-relais and services offered
-Location of photo radar and red light cameras
-Municipal roadwork in the Greater Montréal area
-Commuter train stations (AMT)
-Park-and-ride lots (Mtl)
-Access prohibited to trucks and weight restrictions on bridges
You simply turn on the application before you start your journey. 511PA uses your phone’s built-in GPS and the vast data in the PA, NJ and WV travel information system (go to the app's settings screen to enable non-PA advisories) to determine when you are approaching congestion, an accident scene or some other traffic disruption.
When there is an incident or slowdown nearby, 511PA broadcasts an advisory. There is nothing to read, nothing to click, nothing to scroll through. You just leave your phone in the center console or on the seat beside you and focus your attention on the road ahead.
By default, 511PA broadcasts advisories from within a 10-mile radius, but you have the option to reduce or expand the range to as little as one mile or as many as 500 miles. 511PA will automatically repeat advisories every 20 minutes while you remain within range of the incident, but you can change the setting to hear the advisories more or less frequently. You also can elect whether to hear advisories from all directions or just from the direction you’re traveling, and you have the option of filtering out different types of advisories by state or type of roadway.
The application gives you audio player controls for Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, and Replay All. These controls should not be used while operating your vehicle.
If you place or receive a phone call while a travel alert is playing and do not have a plan that allows simultaneous data and voice, the alert will pause, and will resume playing when the call has ended.
You don’t need to register to use the app. 511PA operates anonymously. We don’t receive or record any identifying information about you or your phone. By default, the app will report your device-determined speed and location to our servers. The data generated by collecting that information is useful. It can help improve our ability to provide real-time information about what is happening on our roadways. But if you would rather not participate, you will be able to opt out simply by clicking a radio button on the settings page whenever you launch the app.
The application is based on Information Logistics’ patent-pending "Open Microphone Platform," which is a queue-driven streaming technology platform used in combination with your phone's built-in GPS.
IMPORTANT – This application is intended to be launched while the user is not operating his or her motor vehicle. User agrees to use the Application responsibly and to avert any interaction with mobile devices while driving a motor vehicle. User understands and acknowledges that the Commonwealth Motor Vehicle Code states that ‘No driver shall operate a motor vehicle on a highway or traffic way in this Commonwealth while using an interactive wireless communications device to send, read, or write a text-based communication while the vehicle is in motion.'
Placing the power of the world’s largest driving community into the palm of your hand, the app transforms your smartphone into your own personal traffic reporter with up-to-the-minute insight into current traffic conditions as well as traffic forecasts for all highways, city streets and other heavily traveled local roads in 32 countries.
INRIX is at the forefront of connecting cars for smarter cities. Powered by the same company brands like Audi, BMW, Ford and Toyota have relied on for years, INRIX delivers insight that helps drivers always knows the better way to go. These services help drivers do everything from navigate through the daily traffic to find the closest, least expensive fuel, available parking and EV charging locations. Whether through an in-car or smartphone navigation application, a local newscast or our app, our services help more than 150 million drivers save time, fuel and avoid frustrating delays every day.
· Get departure alerts on your Samsung Gear S smartwatch. The app on your Samsung device now connects with the Gear S to let you know the best time to leave to arrive on time for your next destination.
· Enhanced coverage and precision. With INRIX XD™Traffic coverage for roads, ramps and interchanges, the app covers more roads with greater precision than ever before.
• Traffic News: Personalize and see all news relevant to your commute on one screen. Never be surprised by traffic jams from the big game or concert in town ever again!
• Traffic Map: See current traffic conditions, incidents, construction, police and road closures.
• Fastest Routes: See the best routes with the fastest travel times to your top destinations.
• Personalized Traffic Alerts: Get alerts to accidents and delays on your route.
• Share Arrival Times: Easily alert your friends when you’ll arrive in just a few taps.
• Departure Alerts: Get a heads up on when you need to leave in order to arrive on time.
• Community Traffic Reports: Get timely alerts to accidents and other incidents from fellow INRIX app users.
• Traffic Cameras: See what’s happening up ahead on your route.
• Cloud Sync: See your saved places and routes on multiple devices.
• Unlimited Saved Places: Save and track routes for an unlimited number of destinations
• Gas/Fuel Prices: Find the closest least expensive fuel with real-time fuel price information updated daily.
Nextstop provides an information service in real time for all public transport lines of San Francisco Bay. The current timetable and information of departure times of all stations are at your hands in no time. Additionally, to allow a better orientation, stations can be displayed on a road map. For route calculation, the departure and destination points can be either stations or positions on the road map. Nextstop shows you your route, from door to door including all footpaths. With nextstop you get important information for your travel all the time and always up to date. Where and when with nextstop
Start nextstop and see immediately the departures of surrounding stations!
Have a good trip wishes you nextstop.at
* Automatically shows all public transit routes near you
* Find departure times from stations
* Find stations and get directions
* Multimodal trip planner from Door to door
* Display stations in road map
* Route including footpaths and taxi
* Uses real-time predictions
* Text message ticket generator (Single / day ticket)
* Network plan - including Nightliner
* Disorders, Maintenance & News
Found an error?
Please let us know:
Timetable information and station's departure times are provided from 511 SF Bay. For this reason, all delivered results and the availability of the service cannot be guaranteed. Please contact us before you leave a bad review. Thank you!
★ Perfect! works perfectly, provides all required information.
★ Great app..all you need!
★ Excellent public transport app.
… and many more ☺
Supported Schedules: Ferry, Bus, Rail, Shuttles,...
Fairfield and Suisun Transit (FAST)
Golden Gate Transit
Healdsburg In-City Transit *
Muni (San Francisco)
Rio Vista Delta Breeze
Santa Clara VTA
Santa Rosa CityBus
Sonoma County Transit
Tri Delta Transit
Union City Transit
Vacaville City Coach
VINE (Napa County)
Capitol Corridor Intercity Rail
Muni (San Francisco)
Santa Clara VTA
Angel Island/Tiburon Ferry
Blue & Gold Fleet
Golden Gate Ferry
SF Bay Ferry
Hornblower Alcatraz Ferry
nine-county San Francisco Bay Area, timetable san francisco, transit, route planner, train, Bus, Golden Gate bridge, underground metro, tram, Ticket, Öffi, Öffis, Public transport, Taxi, scout, Easy from a to b. departure, time, Bus timetable, taxi, trip planning, Nightline, arrival, Route, Trip, nächster halt, next stop, trip wolf, city map, 511 SF Bay Transit Trip Planner, Alcatraz
New Premium Features
Support the app development and get awesome new features. Choose between public transport providers, get realtime disorders and many more...
PRO Version now on Google Play:
► Ao Redor: Explore ao redor de sua localização e descubra a melhor forma de se deslocar a partir de uma localidade determinada. Utilizando o recurso de GPS de seu telefone, Poa Trânsito fornece a localização das paradas e pontos de táxi mais próximos.
► Ônibus: Utilizando os dados fornecidos pela EPTC com cobertura de aproximadamente 100% das linhas do ônibus ativas em Porto Alegre, é possível navegar por suas rotas e paradas, definindo com precisão seu trajeto. As tarifas atualizadas das linhas podem igualmente ser consultadas, tornando a despesa de deslocamento ainda mais exata.
► Lotação: Dentre as dezenas de linhas de lotação cadastradas, é possível obter diversas informações úteis para se locomover na cidade. Tarifas praticadas e rotas são o destaque entre os dados disponíveis através do aplicativo.
► Táxi: Com base nas informações cadastradas, é possível visualizar a localização dos principais pontos de táxi da capital. Adicionalmente, a funcionalidade de estimação de preço fornece o valor aproximado de um deslocamento utilizando um táxi (variantes como reajustes, bandeira 1 e 2, etc. são considerados igualmente no cálculo).
► Itinerários: Não sabe como ir ou voltar de algum lugar? Abra o aplicativo e digite sua origem e destino. Os servidores do Poa Trânsito irão procurar e selecionar as melhores opções de transportes para que o trajeto inserido seja feito da maneira mais fácil e econômica possível.
- Tráfego: Poa Trânsito traz uma nova proposta para transmitir as principais informações sobre o trânsito da capital. Sua integração com Twitter EPTC e ZeroHora, possibilita a visualização em tempo real os fatos mais relevantes sobre o tráfego de Porto Alegre.
► Permissões necessárias para captura da localização do usuário (base das features do app)
► Permissões necessárias para conexão com internet
► Permissão necessária para ligar diretamente pelo app (feature ligação estação de táxi)
► Permissões necessárias para a feature que permite o app rodar em cartão de memória
► Permissões necessárias para o framework Google Maps v2
Este aplicativo é completamente gratuito, e o custeio do desenvolvimento é baseado em publicidade in-app, com possibilidade de opt-out. A publicidade da http://instad.com.br oferece também itens promocionais e descontos.
► Suporte: email@example.com
► Contato: firstname.lastname@example.org
► Keywords: porto alegre, onibus, lotação, taxi, guia transporte publico, world cup, copa do mundo 2014,, transito de porto alegre, porto alegre transito, poa transito, EPTC, city transit, traffic, bus, cab, mobility
« Like when using a GPS navigation system, you will be informed in advance by voice system of any danger or traffic delays that might occur on your itinerary, and this without any required handling of your smartphone. Thanks to these preventive informations, you can change your route and adapt it accordingly. »
Permissions: [Directly call phone numbers]
Only used to be able to call our Traffic Information Center directly from the application.
We inform you before and during your trip about :
• ghost drivers, accidents traffic jams and delays reported iin real time
• road repair sites, closed roads, mountain pass closures
• continously updated and reported speedlimitations
• route planner
• voice alarm WHEN exceeding the permitted speed
• New WIDGET! (first add favorites with route planner, min Android 3.0)
TO USE SWISS-TRAFFIC EN ROUTE MEANS : To loose no time in trafficjams, to recognize dangers and traffic problems in advance in order to avoid them, to be automatically and efficiently warned when exeeding the authorized speed limit.
Using Swiss Traffic, you allow the application to transmit your GPS position in our computer center.
These position data are completely anonymous and are used to calculate traffic overloads in order to continuously improve the quality of our traffic information.
Monitor real-time traffic information for Southern California including incidents, chain control zones, freeway cameras and changeable message sign (CMS) icons will help you avoid gas guzzling traffic jams. System messages alert you of any highway closures or hazardous conditions in the region.
Be in the know with up-to-date Park and Ride information for lots in the entire Southern California region.
Quickly locate Bus and Rail Provider information by city, county, or provider name.
Browse our carpool lane map to find your best route to stay in the diamond lanes.
Learn about carpool and vanpool incentive available to Riverside and San Bernardino County residents.
Rely on IE511, call 511 within the Inland Empire and 1‑877‑MYIE511 toll free from anywhere.
A joint project of the Riverside County Transportation Commission and San Bernardino Associated Governments.
- Added Live Traffic to map view. To toggle traffic on and off, go to settings.
- Added “Air Patrol” location alerts. Air Patrol zones are known aircraft speed enforcement areas.
- Added Intelligent Speed Trap locations and a Speed Trap “Alert Level” setting. Adjusting the Speed Trap "Alert Level” setting determines the threat level of Speed Traps you receive.
- Fixed connection bug with SmartCord Live direct wire and Passport Max.
Reduce your chances of getting speeding tickets, traffic violations and fines with real-time police radar detection and traffic-enforcement camera alerts. It’s award-winning, cutting-edge protection for the everyday driver. Real Escort Live users are saying:
“These advanced laser alerts are a life saver. Love it!”
“The new update just released has made the experience with Escort Live even greater.”
“I've been using Escort Live since early December, have taken one 3,000 mile trip (Florida to Massachusetts and back) and use it every time I get into the car. “
• Regularly updated speed trap alerts
• Mobile and fixed-position traffic-enforcement camera alerts
• Ability to share your threat reports in the Escort Live network
• Receive automatic reminders for previously marked threats
• Customizable, smartphone-specific dashboard views
• Background app operation to prolong phone battery life
Escort Live Radar delivers advanced real-time radar and laser ticket protection, giving drivers unprecedented, advanced information about their driving environment. The result is an Escort Live Radar Nation of connected drivers contributing to the most up-to-date picture of the roads you drive.
UPGRADE TO ESCORT LIVE PREMIUM:
• Real-time radar and laser alerts received by other detector users in the area
• Detailed threat information, including time-sensitive, “heat-mapped” color-coded warning icons for fast, safe and more accurate responses
• Escort’s patented GPS full-feature set, including vehicle speed, posted speed limit data, over speed limit alerts, compass and directional headings
• Ability to easily connect to Escort’s class-leading windshield-mount radar detectors using Escort’s new Bluetooth-enabled SmartCord Live power cord (select models only – visit escortradar.com for details)
• Full access to Escort Nation
• Two convenient levels of subscription service – $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year
• 2012 Car & Driver’s 10 Best Technology winner
• 2012 Popular Mechanics Editor’s Choice award winner
• 2012 CES Innovations in Design & Engineering award winner
• 2012 SEMA Show Best New Mobile Electronic Product award winner
New pro version of Muni Alerts. Adds predictions by stop, predictions on the bookmarks list, ability to bookmark stops, distance to stops, ... Also adds other frequently requested features and provides a vastly improved overall UI.
Email if you have questions/problems/suggestions
Since June 2009, Glob provides to Glubbers a full set of features allowing drivers to optimize their trips. Real road users' Community, Glob tries to show an other way of driving in safety.
Glob warns you while driving close to speed cameras, speed traps, accidents or road works but allows you to share your favourites trips and more...
As a single traffic info source is never enough, Glob adds its own real time crowd sourced traffic info.
• 3D/2D Map
• Background use, warns you or declare incidents even if you are using Google Navigation or any GPS software
• North or ahead driving orientation
• Multi-source traffic info (Google and/or Glob)
• Accident, road works, speed traps alert based on users declarations
• Biker Mode
• Day/Night Mode
• Single tap notification
• Gesture notification, Sony LiveView, hands free buttons
• Trip sharing
Help us to update speed camera database by registering on http://g-lob.com
(2) 除(1)項提供之文字顯示外，亦提供Google Map顯示模式
(2) 改變常用路線的編輯模式 - 改為長按列表觸發
* Real-time traffic map
* Extensive traffic camera network
* 24/7 speed, accident, & construction coverage
* Personalized routes showing ONLY the conditions on your drive
* Unmatched traffic detail with just a tap of the map
* GPS integration for hands-free operation
For more than a decade, California drivers have had a secret weapon in their daily commute -- Sigalert. Now Sigalert has been expanded to offer its uniquely simple and powerful service in more than 75 metropolitan areas across the U.S. Now Sigalert has more users than any other online traffic service (comScore/MediaMetrix data from January 2011).
The Sigalert Android app is simple to use, but packed with information:
*** MORE THAN JUST RED/YELLOW/GREEN -- Sigalert offers incredibly detailed speed information. Sigalert's users know when traffic is moving 25 miles per hour and when it's moving 40 miles per hour. Shouldn't you?
*** CONSTANTLY UPDATED REPORTS ON ACCIDENTS, CONSTRUCTION, AND TRAFFIC JAMS - Sigalert features data from Total Traffic Network. Our 24/7 coverage of road conditions comes from hundreds of professional traffic reporters stationed in state-of-the art data centers across the U.S.
*** THE BEST TRAFFIC CAMERAS IN THE BUSINESS - Sigalert features the most extensive network of real-time traffic cameras available. You can see actual traffic conditions along your route right now.
Albany | Albuquerque | Allentown | Atlanta | Augusta | Austin | Baltimore | Baton Rouge | Birmingham | Boston | Boulder | Bridgeport | Buffalo | Cape Cod | Central Jersey | Charleston | Charlotte | Chattanooga | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbia SC | Columbus | Dallas | Dayton | Denver | Des Moines | Detroit | Durham | Fairfield | Flint | Fort Wayne | Fresno | Ft. Myers | Gary | Grand Rapids | Greensboro | Greenville | Harrisburg | Hartford | Houston | Indianapolis | Inland Empire | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Lancaster | Las Vegas | Long Island | Los Angeles | Louisville | Madison | Manchester | Memphis | Miami | Milwaukee | Minneapolis-St. Paul | Nashua | Nashville | New Haven | New Orleans | New York | Norfolk | North Jersey | Oklahoma City | Omaha | Orange County | Orlando | Philadelphia | Phoenix | Pittsburgh | Portland | Portsmouth | Providence | Pueblo | Raleigh | Richmond | Rochester | Sacramento | Salem | Salt Lake City | San Antonio | San Diego | San Francisco | Scranton | Seattle | Spokane | Springfield | St. Louis | Syracuse | Tacoma | Tampa | Toledo | Tucson | Tulsa | Washington, DC | West Palm Beach | Westchester | Wichita | Wilkes-Barre | Winston-Salem | Worcester, and more!