Did you know used together "behavioral support" and "medication" quadruples your chances of successfully quitting?
Quit4GoodLife is a Behavioral Support Intervention Program backed by 4 traditional theoretical perspectives...aka science. Using the Quit4GoodLife App with prescribed medication will give you the highest chance that your quit attempt will be successful.
We have researched hundreds of scientific papers and have conducted observational studies and reviews on several popular products currently on the market. We have identified what works and what doesn't.
Quit4GoodLife uses a science-based motivational approach, created in collaboration with scientists from the National Institute of Health (NIH), to help you quit smoking for good by gradually guiding you in the process of reducing your smoking habit. This app personalizes your quit attempt. You can set personal goals and receive daily alerts to keep you on track with your Quit Path. Download this app and Quit smoking for Good today!
- Invite your friends and loved ones to support you on your journey.
- Set and track your goals.
- Utilize the Quit4GoodLife Widget to log your daily smoking habit (please make sure to enable the Quit4GoodLife widget on your phone by adding it to your widget list).
- See how much money you have saved by not smoking that next cigarette.
- Share your personal daily Journal with your support team
- Write on your feature rich "public wall" and/or post a comment on your friend's "public wall".
- Monitor your daily cigarette intake, receive weekly & monthly reports, and watch your progress.
- Access the latest smoking cessation resources and studies through the library.
Give it a try and give us feedback to make it better for you.
Please send us your feedback and any comments/suggestions. Feel free to email us directly at email@example.com.