In normal mode you can open a container on any supported device but it doesn't provide "on the fly" encryption. So you'll have to decrypt a file to some temporary location to open it in external application (except some media formats). Normal mode supports only FAT file system.
Mounted mode provides "on the fly" encryption: you can work directly with your encrypted files in any application. However mounted mode works only on rooted device. Also the kernel must have fuse support or an appropriate eds kernel module. Mounted mode supports the following file systems: FAT, EXT4, EXT3, EXT2, NTFS (with fuse).
Main program features:
* Supports TrueCrypt(R), LUKS, VeraCrypt(R), CyberSafe(R) container formats.
* AES, Serpent, Twofish, AES-Twofish, AES-Twofish-Serpent, Serpent-AES, Serpent-Twofish-AES, Twofish-Serpent, GOST, GOST-AES encryption algorithms.
* XTS, CBC encryption modes.
* SHA-512, RIPEMD-160, Whirlpool, SHA1 hash algorithms.
* Encrypt/decrypt any kind of file.
* Hidden containers support
* Keyfiles support
* Container mounting is supported (on rooted devices). You can use any file manager, gallery program or media player to access files inside mounted container.
* A container can be opened directly from a network share.
* Network shares can be mounted to the file system of your device. Automatic mount/dismount is supported (depending on the available Wifi connection). Requires rooted device with fuse support.
* All the standard file operations supported.
* You can play media files directly from the container.
* You can use a hand-drawn pattern along with a password to get easier access to your container on a device with a touch screen.
* You can use the integrated records editor with customizable fields to store different types of records. E.g., you can setup one directory in your container to store your passwords and another to store your credit cards information.
* You can use indexed search to find files or records in a container.
* You can synchronize your containers using Dropbox.
* You can quickly open a folder (or file) inside a container from the Home screen using the shortcut widget.
You can get more information on our website: http://sovworks.com/eds/ .
Please read the FAQ: http://sovworks.com/eds/details-faq.html .
"Full network access"
This permission is used for Dropbox synchronization, to play media files, for automatic kernel module download, for network shares access. Media files are played using http streaming with local socket connection.
"SuperSU: full permissions to all device features and storage"
Only on devices with root access. This permission is used to mount a container. If SuperSU is used to manage root access, then the permission can be enabled on demand.
"View Wi-Fi connections", "View network connections"
These permissions are used to start Dropbox synchonization of a container and to automatically mount or dismount a network share.
"Modify or delete the contents of your SD card"
This permission is required to work with a file or a container that is located on internal SD card.
"Run as startup"
This permission is used to automatically mount containers on boot.
"Prevent phone from sleeping"
This permissions is used to prevent device from sleeping when a file operation is active.
"Google Play license check"
This permission is used to check the license.
Please send your error reports, comments and suggestions to email@example.com .
- Super Bright Flashlight - Guaranteed!
- Convenient - Switch On/Off the light just like using a real flashlight.
- Display Battery Percent Level/Life.
- Stunning performance.
"App is open for feedback and suggestions".
Enjoy Your Flashlight and Thank You! =)
Giving a presentation? Or watching an online movie? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * *
Help us translate: http://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (need unlocking)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote Panel (need unlocking)
• Adjusting Volume or Changing Slides with Device Volume Buttons
• Spotify Remote
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Customizable Interface
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
TO GET STARTED, YOU NEED:
1. Visit http://www.remotemouse.net, download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac/PC
2. Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi
3. Open App, select a computer to connect
Professional Android Tools for Professional Android Users
Android device file management made simple.
Whether you want to get rid of unwanted files or software, or check on your sd card manually through file browsing, this tool box makes it easy to do so with simple user interfaces, and dynamic features.
This application is developed with the users in mind. We get emails from current users and our discussion will always include the question "What would you like this application to do?", because your needs, are our assignments.
Rooted users have more functionality with this tool box, because you have access to wipe your current cache.
Has Following Features:
~ Email Files
~ Zip and Un-Zip Files
~ APK Installer
~ Delete Files
~ Battery level
~ Market History Cleaner <>
~ Dalvik/GEN Cache Cleaner <>
With this tool box you may send any file to another user or even to your home computer for back up. Browse through files on your device, or sd card, multi-select for convenient deleting or zipping files into compressed files for transfer or back up.
Features in development:
- Feature Request Form
- Help/How To resources
- Functional phone number =/
- Give me your ideas or what you would like to see
My name is Kamron, and I love software.
I work a typical full time job, college, children, and enjoy the challenge of android development as a hobby.
I want to develop useful tools for everyone and myself. The best tools are easy to use and intuitive, please help me make my applications better by providing feedback in a rating or an email.
If you rate me a four star or lower, i trust your opinion and really would appreciate reasoning in the low ratings. Like I said, please help me make this better.