Mr. NOM is just a little bloodworm. Not a worm that lives in blood. Like graveworm eats flesh, bloodworm drinks blood. Or, to be correct, mr. NOM swallows blood drops. He has his own territory with the waterpool and the deep pit. Mr. NOM doesn't like water, and he will die at the bootom of the pit if he falls in it. Also there may be some hard stones in his sandy territory. Biting them mr. NOM breaks his teeth and then dies. And he has quite agressive neighbors! If leaves his territory he will be torn apart by other bloodworms. So he needs to be carefull.
While eating Mr.NOM grows, and while growing he slows down. Soon his territory becomes too small for his growing body. But don't worry. If he grows long enough mr. NOM may take his neighbors' territory. But this is not the part of the game. Your task is to help him growing! And watch mr. NOM not to bite of his tail - in that case he'll become shorter and faster of course!
Yes, technically Mr. NOM is a snake game, but not an ordinary one. Here is it's main features:
- While eating mr. NOM logically SLOWS (while classic snake become faster)!
- Mr. NOM may bite of his tail (while classic snake dies in such situation)!
- You may set one of 10 levels of complexity increasing the number of rocks in mr. NOM's region!
- Mr. NOM game have very comfortable control system - just drag some direction at any part of the screen and mr. NOM will turn that way (no uncomfortable screen crosses and buttons and no target clicking)!
So help mr. NOM become the biggest worm in the cemetary and enjoy the game!
Help Sworm the worm to grow and survive by eating clover-leaves and avoiding crashes. Finish each level by leaving through the opening exit.
Control with d-pad or swypes. Double tap or press d-pad center for turbo.
Collect hourglasses and pills and activate them by tap on icon or pinch gestures when needed.
- Hourglasses let you master difficult situations in slow-motion and magnification.
- Pills shrink Sworm to its original length.
Fight your way up in the global leaderboards. Gather coins by earning achievements and winning challenges against other players.
2 game modes
+ scoreloop leaderboard, challenges, achievements
+ aps2sd (Froyo)
If you have suggestions or problems with Sworm, don't hesitate to write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.