Perfectly prepared! With the telc Deutsch C1 Wortschatz app, you can train your vocabulary for the exam. Close your individual vocabulary gaps with suitable reading and listening texts related to your studies! You can look up particularly challenging word combinations in German (e.g. "bring something into focus" or "are available") and practice with 6 varied types of exercises. You don't learn words in isolation, but with example sentences. You can comfortably listen to all audio texts on your smartphone when you are out and about - so you can use the time on the bus and train to learn German!
The download of the app and module 1 are free. You can purchase additional modules via in-app purchases.
Thats how it works:
1. Download the app from the app store.
2. Select the module with which you want to learn vocabulary.
3. Select a text. You can both hear and read audio texts in the app.
4. Many words and expressions are marked in the texts. Click on a word to see its definition, grammatical information, and an example sentence.
5. Add the word to your study list to practice the word.
6. Train the word effectively and sustainably with six different exercises. Perfect for learning in between - on the way to a German course, at your desk or at home on the couch.
The app contains all reading and listening texts from the telc textbook Easy to study! German for university entrance C1 and thus offers additional practice opportunities for the textbook. You can of course also use them independently of the textbook for vocabulary training at C1 level.