Presenting a constantly updated database with heroes and items from the famous game, Companion for Dota 2 offers a helping hand to inexperient and experienced gamers alike.
It’s a great opportunity for Dota 2 fans to enhance their gaming experience, with full description of every hero, skill and item of the game, complete with popular character builds, search filters to find exactly the hero or item you are looking for and live news from the official Dota 2 Blog and Dota 2 Steam updates.
- Constantly updated database with heroes, items and hero builds;
- Search for the ideal hero by their name or using filters like role, faction, primary attribute and attack type;
- Full hero stats, complete with a level slider to see how heroes evolve as they gain levels, including progression for attributes, damage, attack speed and armor;
- Every hero has its own bio and detailed skill information;
- The ad-supported lite version has one popular build for each hero with intuitive guides for skill progression and items for different points in the match;
- List of every Dota 2 item and upgrade trees, searchable by detailed filters for the items' attributes.
For more information and support, please access http://companionfordota2.decadium.com - Get in touch to tell us what features you would like to see next!
Legal Disclaimer: THIS GUIDE IS NOT CREATED, SPONSORED OR ENDORSED BY VALVE CORP. This guide is not an official guide or connected to the game's developer or publisher. All in-game descriptions, characters, locations, imagery and videos of game content are copyright and or trademarked to their respective owners and usage for this game guide falls within fair use guidelines. This guide is intended purely for the love of the game and aid further skill development and exploration of the game.
• View up to the minute stats of live games including kills, items, gold graphs, and more
• Watch live Twitch Dota streams from source to audio only quality
• Play audio only streams in the background
• View game stats from recently played games incase you missed them
• Set reminders for upcoming games and be alerted when they go live
• Get notifications when your favorite teams are playing
• Translations to various languages
App and logo designs provided by Marcos Reves (@revesdota)
• Vibration - Needed to let you know about a reminder you set. If you never set reminders for upcoming games this will never be used.
• Network State - Used for app analytics to make sure a network connection is active
This app is not created, sponsored or endorsed by Valve Corporation. This app is not an official app or connected to the game's developer or publisher. All of the in-game imagery, hero icons, item icons, hero names, and Dota name are copyright and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation, and usage for this app falls under fair use guidelines.
★ Relevant and interesting news about DotA 2 in your smartphone
★ Counter-picks for every hero, based on millions matches statistics
★ Wallpapers with your favorite heroes
★ Offline mode
★ Heroes catalog with lore about every hero and skills description
★ Detailed items catalog
★ Roshan timer
★ All images are stored locally, only text is transferred via network
★ Completely No Ads! :)
New features coming very soon!
Dota 2 is a registered trademark of Valve Corporation.
• Once hero selection starts, simply add each enemy hero as they are picked and the list of heroes will update to show you the best heroes to play against them.
• The user friendly interface allows you to quickly add heroes at any point as they are picked.
• Based on up-to-date stats of hero matchups from the millions of Dota 2 matches taking place. These counters aren't based on flimsy opinions, but hard stats!
• Updates every couple of days to automatically update the hero list from the Valve server and the current matchups so you always have fresh data (and the newest heroes).
• There's also the option to start an update manually, especially useful when a new hero has just been released!
• Select your favourite heroes and they will be displayed first when working out a matchup so you can see which of your best heroes is the best against this lineup!
• Browse through all the Dota heroes and get data on the best picks against troublesome heroes. Always getting killed by Bloodseeker? Look up his top counters!
This app is not created, sponsored or endorsed by Valve Corporation. This app is not an official app or connected to the game's developer or publisher. All of the in-game imagery, references, characters, names are copyright and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation, and usage for this app falls under the Valve web API guidelines.
All packs can be downloaded directly from within the application menu itself. Packs are downloaded to your external storage (SDCard) to keep the size of the application itself to a minimum!
All heroes to date are included. Choose from your favorite heroes:
and all of the other heroes!
Please send feedback regarding this app using the menu option available within the app!
Tested working on:
Nexus 4 (4.0.3-4.2.2)
Nexus One (2.3.3 and 4.0.3)
Evo 4G (2.3.7)
Droid X (2.3.7)
Please let me know if you encounter a bug!
I have no affiliation with Valve, DotA/Defense of the Ancients, or DotA 2 (other than simply being a fan)!
This application complies with US Copyright law guidelines of "fair use." If you feel there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines, content will be removed if asked by the legal owners.
None of the content in this app was created or modified by us. We are a curator providing direct access to content publicly available on Youtube. Some of the content of this app is powered by YouTube. We are not responsible for any copyright issues as the app gives access to YouTube videos as is. We did not upload any of the videos to YouTube.
- Total Free and No ads
- All heroes Stats, role, abilities information
- All items with description, cost, stats, recipe and required for other items.
- Mechanics part coming soon
- Offline access
- More feature will come in next updates
Legal Disclaimer: THIS APP IS NOT CREATED, SPONSORED OR ENDORSED BY VALVE CORP. This App is not an official guide or connected to the game's developer or publisher. All in-game descriptions, characters, images and videos are copyright and or trademarked to their respective owners and usage for this App falls within fair use guidelines. This App is intended purely for the love of the game and aid further skill development and exploration of the game. If you feel there has been a contravention of your proprietary rights then please contact me.
This app is made from various shared sources which might have copyright and trademark.
+ Live video of top games, players & esports events
+ Interactive shows by Xbox, Sony, Riot Games, Blizzard & other developers
+ Full-featured chat, including chat-only mode, even if the channel is offline
+ Ability to follow channels and games you wanna keep tabs on
+ Supports Chromecast
- choose your Dota 2 hero
- hold device paralel to the random image (you will get best results when use picture with lots of details, good contrast and no repetitive patterns)
- touch a button to confirm an image
- watch your hero and have fun!
You can also make a picture with your hero - images are stored into:
The best Dota 2 hero viewer!!!
Legal Disclaimer: THIS APP IS NOT CREATED, SPONSORED OR ENDORSED BY VALVE CORP. This App is not an official application or connected to the game's developer or publisher. All in-app descriptions, characters, images and videos are copyright and or trademarked to their respective owners and usage for this App falls within fair use guidelines.
Dota 2™ is a trademark of Valve Corporation.
- Favorite hero speak who you like best !
- A lot of amazing Videos of Dota 2 were added.
- Comment your feeling based on Facebook account with each hero !
Dota 2 is my favorite game.
The voice of heroes in Dota 2 is amazing.
But some sentences I couldn't listen and couldn't understand.
This app helps me and people who want to understand what heroes speak !
Many thanks !
This app is still in a relatively early stage. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Want to not be stuck in the mid of a team fight and panic because you can't remember the orb combination to ghost walk?
Want to have the muscle memory and instant spell/orb recognition so that you focus on the getting the kills and the enemy throne rather then trying to remember the right spell?
This App can't promise you all this but it features the steps and tools to keep you invoking on the go when Dota 2 is not available.
!!!Combo Mode is here!!!
-Invoke and cast spells in sequence as required in game.
-Spell Quiz: given a combination of orbs, select the correct spell. How many can you get in a row?
-Time Trial: now lets step it up, how many correct spells can you guess within 60 seconds?
At the end of 60 seconds the average time taken per guess is shown so that you can better it next time round.
-Free Invoke: you are free to tryout any spell combination (by selecting the orbs and pressing invoke), orbs and spells appear in order as they do in Dota 2. Selecting the spells gives information as to the spell's usability. The orbs,spell and invoke icons are set out according to typical keyboard keys dimensions so that the muscle memory you build using this App directly translate in game (Note: device reported dimensions dependent).
-Match the spell: given a spell select the right orbs and invoke to match the spell. How many can you get in a row?
-Time Trial: Match the Spell: within 60 second how many correct invokes can you make?
A the end of the time period displays the average time taken per invoke, so that you may challenge yourself to do better.
So give it a try, and show a first time developer some love with your feedback.
This is the free version, the paid version features:
-sound effects from Dota 2 on all invoking based modes.
-Additional combos to complete.
-Set whether you want to repeatedly practice a specific combo.
-Set how long you want Time trial to last.
FranzMeister (see http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/1titkw/dota_2_ping_tester/). Most of the times, the information is good and informative.
Now with: asynchronous queries and more information!
Watch a big rectangle, which is subdivided and filled with smaller ones,
resulting in a colorful pattern. You can change the speed, the final expected rectangle sizes and color schemes of the parts. The settings of app and wallpaper are shared, and can be easily adjusted and tested.
Upon completion of the wallpaper pattern, you can tap it to start with a fresh rectangle. In the app just turn your phone or restart through the options menu.
Not useful for anything, but relaxing and fun to watch.