At The Comics Level you can find 100% new and previously unpublished content created by renowned authors such as Juan Diaz Canales, winner of the 2013 San Diego Comic Con’s Eisner prize and writer of the worldwide success graphical novel Blacksad, or Teresa Valero, veteran writer who has worked on animated shows like The Pink Panther Show, Corto Maltés or the animated movie Asterix and the Vikings.
The artists Nacho Güejes, Ernesto Chaparro and Javier Blázquez also have their share with three exclusive stories launched and many more to come in the future.
- Grandpa was a Rolling Stone: a comedy story in which two dysfunctional families that are forced to be living under the same roof must try to survive.
- Icarus Coupé is a high-flying action adventure where a bunch of renegade air pirates face a powerful unscrupulous corporation in control of the source of the eternal youth.
- The Boiler Room, a story full of mystery where we explore the secret hidden deep within Masaura, a city where it snows more than 300 days a year. Because there are some doors that should better remain closed…
For further info visit:
TAGS: comics, graphic, novel, book, rolling stone, comicbook, animation, fun, adventure, narrative, play, hero, superhero, story, tale, manga, drawing, novel,
We’ve been reviewed!!!
...I felt the visuals were great. Vivid colours, great CG and the 3D works really well.
...the platform for the presentation of comic stories is extremely good here. If more comics were made like this, it could seriously turn Android into a great platform for comic reading.
...there was something very cool about reading Mook. It’s both bright and unabashed, dripping in colour and vivid shapes.
- Paul Wilks android.appstorm.net
Quite an intelligent Earthling!
If you don't want to see ads, we offer an ad-free version of "Mook" for a one-time fee of only .99!
“Mook” and his shipmates “Blog” and “CLiK” are here to shatter your preconceived notions of what extraterrestrial “intelligent life” should be.
Follow these three dysfunctional space aliens and their disastrous misadventures through an unsuspecting galaxy with this brand new, first of its kind, CG comic strip App, which you can view on your device in 2D or 3D!
Yes, aliens are real - and they don’t want to eat you for lunch (why, when there’s potato salad and sushi?). And forget about them following a “Prime Directive” – these three are lucky to just stay alive without pulling down the entire cosmos with them.
So grab your space boots (and your blue and red 3D glasses for an added dimension!), and hold on.
“Mook” will be updated every 3 weeks with three new strips. Enjoy!
• Fully 3D, CG rendered graphics
• 2D and 3D anaglyph* versions of each strip (*red and blue glasses required)
• Panel-by-panel strip readability with a swipe of your finger
• Ability to install app to SD Card
• Fun background music track and sound effects
• The story of "Mook" included for background info on the characters
• Access to the "Mook" website for info, animated videos, and more...
"Mook" has been tested on the following devices:
Archos 101 Tablet
This app is not optimized for tablets although it works beautifully on the Nexus 7.
If your device isn't on this list, please install the app to try it out. Why not? It's free!
Please report any bugs or crashes to email@example.com