Version 1.1 changes:
- Added option load threads from a specified board/page and select threads to download images from.
- Changed location of saved images.
- Improved progress feedback.
Recent discoveries of the Obad family of malware show that malicious apps can leverage an Android vulnerability to hide themselves from discovery and removal more details: http://blog.trendmicro.com/trendlabs-security-intelligence/cybercriminals-improve-android-malware-stealth-routines-with-obad/
This app will scan your device for the hidden malware and aid you in removing the device administrator setting so you can remove the malware.
Glint Finder uses the same principle as the tools used by professionals to help search for and find the lens glint given off by hidden spy camera optics.
- Set the device's flash rate in cycles per second (Hz).
- Adjust device's flash duty cycle.
- Toggle the image polarity to help highlight glints.
The lens optics of hidden cameras produce specular reflection when illuminated with a flash. These retro-reflections show up as highlights or hotspots in the image that stand out as the flash toggles on and off. These are tell-tales used by skilled operators to sweep meeting areas and indoor rooms for hidden cameras.
Note: the flash rate and duty cycle capability will depend on your particular device's capability.
This is an ad supported app! Thanks for your feedback!
Did you know that your camera or phone puts personal information such as camera/phone brand, camera/phone type (and in some cases, phone carrier/network), GPS coordinates/location in which the photo was taken (if you allow your camera to record such information), focal length (can be used by intelligence agencies or identity thieves to calculate distance between camera and object in focus), whether flash was used, and even more to every photo you take?
Most phones and cameras do this. Most users don't know.
These information are called EXIF (which stands for Exchangeable Image File Format) information, and usually are attached automatically to photos.
If you share an EXIF-containing photo to anyone, they can easily view its information.
EZ UnEXIF Free is a easy but powerful privacy tool that lets you remove such EXIF information. Use it before you share your photos to social networking services (such as Google+), e-mails, chat apps (such as WhatsApp), photo-sharing services (such as Flickr, Instagram, and Picassa), forums, or anywhere else online to protect your privacy! This way, unnecessary private information won't go public.
• Batch EXIF removal! (use built-in file explorer to select multiple images)
• Does NOT alter image orientations (a side effect of EXIF removal some other similar apps have)
• Choice between: make new EXIF-free copies, replace the images, or only share the EXIF-free images to other apps
• Fast & quick processing!
This EZ tool is literally easy & simple to use, as easy as 1-2-3 – the name isn't merely a pun!
1. Simply pick one or more photos with EXIF information from Gallery or the app,
2. Choose whether you want to replace the photo, create a new copy, or simply share the photo (e.g. to Facebook)
3. EZ UnEXIF Free will do the rest for you!
Then you are free to share your EXIF-free photos without compromising your privacy.
Find the app useful? Get an ad-free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cakecodes.ezunexif
If you have any question or run into any trouble, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
Why pay $20 or more for another tool when you can get StudFinder on your phone now? StudFinder also has ten sensitivity settings to ensure the perfect detection level for all situations, drywall thicknesses, or nail and screw depths, an optional beeper, and a magnetometer sensor check to ensure Stud Finder will work optimally on your device.
Thank you all so much for your downloads, feedback, and reviews. Please keep them coming so that future versions can be even further improved!
Please note that Stud Detector requires a device with a working magnetic sensor to function properly. Stud Detector will alert you if your device does not have a magnetic sensor, or if your magnetic sensor is malfunctioning and provides faulty readings.
• Adjustable sensitivity
• 3 distinct feedback levels
• Visual indication of feedback
• Optional vibration feedback
• Optional audio feedback
• Displays magnetic field magnitude
To make the best out of it, it is very important to use this app properly. We provide help within the app. More information is provided in our website www.goldsequence.com. You can also see this instruction video
We have tested this app in multiple buildings with different phones. It works pretty well for drywall if used properly. Even if you cover the drywall with a extra layer of 1/4 inch thick ceramic tile, the app can still work. That being said, the app is not without its limits. This app won't work well if the variation of magnetic field strength becomes too weak to pick up. For example, if you live in a old house with plaster wall and the plaster layer is more than 1/4 inch thick, the app will probably not work well. Even if your house uses drywall, if the size of the drywall screws is too small, it could generate problems for this app. So we agree that this app is not for every house. However, we do believe that it can do good things for many people in many houses.
1) Extensive feature set -: Lock screen protection, Motion Sense (Anti-theft alarm), SMS phone finder, Battery low notification, SIM removal/change notifications etc.
2) Email notifications for all events (emails generated from your device account and can be disabled from app settings)
3) Better privacy by generating emails from your own device account i.e. not saving images or any other information on third party servers
4) Picture, Location and Email actions to protect your device against threats
So people think they can try to unlock or mess around with your Android device in your absence and get away with it? Well, with Secret Control app they might have to think again. Secret Control app provides protection to your Android device in two ways i.e. via Lock Screen Protection and Motion Sense.
Lock Screen Protection: On failed login attempts (customizable in app settings), the Secret Control app takes picture from the front facing camera and reports the user with the picture and the device location via an email and also saves the images and location data on the phone for later reference.
Motion Sense: Have you ever wondered that someone is trying to access your phone in your absence? If you would like to catch the culprit in the act of stealing your phone Motion-sense anti-theft alarm is for you. Once activated you can leave your device alone and Secret Control app will ring alarm, take picture from front facing camera and report location of the device via the email when someone tries to move/pick-up your device. There is also a silent mode if you do not want the alarm to ring.
Wait we have more! Have you ever lost your Android device or misplaced it in silent mode? Now you can send a SMS with user set PIN to your phone and Secret Control app will ring your phone with loud volume and report the device location to your email. Secret Control app also provides protection against Battery drain and SIM removal by reporting the user with the device location to help user find the device. Secret Control app takes customizable input for failed unlock attempts, low battery level, SMS pin etc. For easy access to new events, Secret Control app provides a home screen notification widget.
Some of the key features of the Secret Control app include -:
1) Extended lock screen protection with Camera
2) Motion-Sense anti theft alarm
3) Email notifications from your device account.
4) Customizable failed password attempts, low battery level, SMS pin etc.
5) SMS pin to phone to make it play your ringtone in loud and send device location via email
6) Battery low email notification
7) SIM removal email notification
8) Home screen widget to notify of new events/security threats
9) Notification in app for password changes
10) Vibrate device for failed logins beyond the snapshot event
and many more exciting features to come...
Read and write to Disk: To save images in persistent storage for displaying in App
Accounts: For easy setup of user email address, authenticating and using device account email address to send notification emails in the App
Phone boot complete: To detect SIM change/removal
Read Phone State: To read and email your device unique ID (Phone Identity)to help track when stolen/misplaced.
Modify Audio Settings: To make the phone ring in loud even in silent Mode when custom SMS is received
Access Network State: For ads
Vibrate: To vibrate device after failed logins beyond the Snapshot event
Prevent phone from sleeping: To detect motion
Light icons: from http://commons.wikimedia.org/ by 1RadicalOne
Disclaimer: This software does not provide any guarantee of any kind. Majesticapps Co will not be responsible for any damages or any additional costs incurred directly or indirectly by this software and user should use this software at their own risk.
With this Eagleye Finder, you can locate your parked car, or moving vehicles that are fitted with Excelfore Eagleye Tracking devices. For parked cars, you can quickly and easily find a path to your vehicle from your current location.
- Browse the full range of Triton tools and accessories, and view the Triton image gallery
- Stay up-to-date with all the latest news from Triton
- View information-packed video clips and useful, step-by-step woodworking projects (English Only)
- Locate your nearest Triton stockist and get directions with the easy-to-use Stockist Finder
- Read customer reviews to help you choose your Triton product
Currently only pictures using a single hanger, or pictures that use a wire hanger, is supported.
➤ Supports Inches and Centimetres
➤ Supports Fractions (Inches only)
➤ Shows simple diagram with measurements
➤ Has help page
➤ Configure the optimal height