The goal is to make the best EVE Online tool for Android. The focus thus far has been on the ship fitter that has now reached a stable state. Look at the roadmap below.
If you experience crashes while added/replacing modules in fitter then disable "Test for fit" in Settings. It's an experimental feature enabled by default.
I would really like your feedback. What do you want to see in an EVE tool for Android? Do you have some ideas? Suggestions? All help and feedback is more than welcome.
Please email any suggestions to EVEDroidAndroid@gmail.com, BVoid ingame, or @EVEDroid at Twitter.
Please make any ISK donations (large or small) to BVoid
• Ship Fitter
• Character monitoring (Wallet, Skill Queue, Skills)
• Browse the EVE Online item database
• View the time it takes to train for skills and items
• Export ship fits to EFT and EVE Online XML
Road map for future releases:
Version 0.8.0 BETA
• Import ship fits from EFT and EVE Online XML
• Projected effects on fit
Version 0.9.0 BETA
• EVE Mails
Version 0.9.9 BETA
• Notifications on free room in skill queue, etc.
• Tablet optimized layouts
• Skill queue planner
• Change skills related to fit
• Kill mails
• EVE News and head lines
• Price information on items and fits
• More information shown from the EVE API such as assets, market orders, research, corp assets, etc.
• Manufacturing and blueprint information
• Production (profit) calculator
• Online service to back up and share fits with friends
• Download fits from external sources like BattleClinic
• The online service might be a paid service meaning you will make an in-app purchase to get access
This software is in BETA stage. That means that you should expect a few crashes and some missing functionality.
Please join the in-game channel (Aideron Robotics) or visit the Aura
forum for support or posting feedback (I do not read market comments):
You can also follow me on Google+ (http://profiles.google.com/jparksbrokeit) or Twitter (@aideronrobotics).
Send your ISK donations to Marcel Devereux.
Evanova allows you to browse through your pilots and corporations data:
you can follow training queues, assets or markets orders and as well as corporation informations such as member lists or starbases. You can also read your in-game mail or check the status of Eve Online servers and read on the latest news about Eve Online.
ISK donations and/or appreciations can be sent in-game to "Evanova Android".
You can also visit Evanova's blog (http://evanova-mobile.blogspot.com/) for more information.
INFLUENCE MAP IS UP AGAIN!!
- The map
- RSS FEED from EVE, news and patchnotes, if you want more feeds just ask for them!
- Full Universe Map from OMBEY with al sectors*
- Read EVE Email.
*Lite verison only has the main Universe map from Ombey
Follow me on Google+ on https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/105911365315379686525/105911365315379686525/posts.
You could be part of the beta program by :
- joining the Google+ community : https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/105911365315379686525/communities/100200564526043962004
- activate your account here : https://play.google.com/apps/testing/fr.eoit
This tool provides you help in finding new production opportunities quickly and easily. It gives you information on the required materials for the production of items and optimizes your production by indicating what really cost you the most. It helps you during your mining session, showing you the real cost of the refined asteroid.
All this possibilities on your phone and everywhere.
The cost of an item is based on your skills (if you provide a valid API Key), prices from eve-central.com, material level, blueprint invention (for Tech2 items).
You can manage production plan, and this tool lists you the items you need to buy, to mine, or manufacture before the final production.
You can see the price of an item in different solar system in a glance. Solar system can be customized with a dedicated screen.
You can set the price of items to match a corp/alliance given price.
Actually only the production of Tech1, Tech2 items and planetary commodities are supported. (Reverse engineering is not implemented yet)
Tags : Eve online, Industry, indi, tool
EveBusiness also provides an easy way to listen live radio stream from EVE-Radio, popular EVE-online dedicated radio station.
There is also built-in route calculator.
It does not need your API key.
News and info:
* Transactions are merged into wallet to give you information about ISK flow at a glance.
* Market orders can be displayed and watched. As soon as an order is fulfilled or has expired, you may be notified.
This app reads any EVE Online Killboard and displays it in a simple fashion.
** Please: if something doesn't work, send me an email. If you get a Force Stop, please report it! **
It supports all Killboards (including eve-kill.net), but it is currently limited to fetching kills of a single corp.
Please remember to enter the URL of your Killboard in the Preferences screen.
Have fun and fly safe o7
More from developer
The Game was build for Android 2.3.3+ devices with a rather small screen resolution of 320x480, but it should scale to work on higher resolutions as well.
Notice: Due to the rules of the GameJam there will be no fixes for Bugs within the first week (sorry for that)