Screen Lock, app for Android™, with animation (includes Old TV style) to suite your choice. It allows you to switch off the screen, and lock the device. Easy to use and saves power button usage. Animation speed is adjusted with transition animation scale as set in your device. If you set it to .5x its becomes faster, if you increase it, animations become slower. Our advice, use 1x for best experience. No force lock, it just locks smoothly even in Android™ 4.0.x and above without screen flickering.
To lock screen, you get various options:
1. Create shortcut to screen lock app
2. Use the screen lock widget
3. Enable in notification area
4. Enable shake to lock screen
5. Select icon (Pro only)
6. Air swipe to lock and to on and off (Pro only)
7. Enable screen on and off (Pro only)
8. Pause on landscape mode (Pro only)
9. Screen lock plugin for Power Toggles (Pro only)
10. Access screen lock, by long pressing search button, if your device has it
Screen Lock features include:
1. Lock device with one touch
2. Animation when you lock
3. Shake lock can be delayed for your convenience
4. Screen On and Off for busy people (Pro only) – [Use “Calibrate device” to activate]
5. Keep screen on with slightest movement (Pro only) – [Use “Calibrate device” to activate]
6. Pop-up for quickly activating or pausing of shake lock, screen on and off & keep screen on
7. Vibrate upon screen lock, and vibration strength adjustment
8. Lock sound
9. Lock sound upon animation start
10. Unlock sound
Note 1: Notification area and shake services are good to use, only if your screen security isn't set to none. This app stops itself, removes notification and shake service when you use it to lock screen. When you unlock, it re enables those services. Doing so, saves power and battery life.
Note 2: In order to make the screen lock app work, you need to activate Device Administration. Also before un-install you need to deactivate Device Administration.
Note 3: Disable default device lock and unlock sound, if using it from Screen Lock app.
Note 4: For animations to work:
Android 2.x: Make sure "Settings > Display > Animation" > "All animations" should be selected.
Android 4.x: Make sure "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation scale" is not set to "Animation off".
We are noticing some unusual negative ratings given by some users, without proving a review or cause of it. We can not help you or make improvements to the app without being informed properly. If you are genuinely unhappy, please consider consulting us over email with a brief description of the issue, so that we come to know about the problem, and fix it on upcoming updates or we can help you or let you know if the problem is somewhere else.
Improvement suggestions are most welcome, let us know what you need and we will provide updates as and when ready.
Don't forget to rate and give your valuable comments. User satisfaction is our top priority, this encourage us to work harder and better.
-Over 1,500 companies listed!
-Listings for several different countries.
-Easy to use interface.
-Online database automatically updates with new listings.
-Easily request new numbers and let us know when something goes wrong.
Using SMS Bypass
1)First, make sure you give permanent root access to the app.
2)Change the secret code to your preferred choice. The default password is : 1234.
Preferably, change this to your Google account password or some other password which is easy for you to remember.
3)To reset your screen lock, send the following message from another phone: secret_code reset
4)Your phone will restart and your lock screen will be removed.
For detailed instructions on usage go to this page:
Are you worried about exposing your PIN and Pattern while you unlock your phone?
Here comes Smart Phone Lock for the rescue.
Smart Phone Lock will set the current phone time as your unlock PIN for the lock screen. It will change the PIN magically on every minute! So, each time you unlock the device, the PIN will vary and you need not worry about prying eyes around you. The best part is, you need not memorise anything to remember the PIN. The modifiers will allow you to enhance the security to the next level.
1) Offset PIN - You can set a number (Positive/Negative) and that number will be added/Subtracted from the current time.
Lets say the time is 03:30 and the offset is +10, then the current unlock code will be 0340.
2) Reverse PIN - If you enable this modifier, then the PIN is reversed number of the current time.
Lets say the time is 03:50 and the PIN to unlock the lock screen is 0530.
Also, Smart Phone Lock provides Date PIN as an alternative way to change the PIN. If you use Date PIN , then the PIN to unlock your lock screen will be changed based on your phone date.
FAIL SAFE : If you forget the PIN , Don't worry.At any point of time, you can use your default PIN which you have entered during the app installation. Default PIN will act as backup code to unlock your phone. So, you can log in with default PIN. Even if you forget the default PIN, after entering 3 wrong default PIN , there is an option to get the default PIN through SMS to the registered phone number
You can also hide Smart Phone Lock app icon from the App list by selecting hide icon option under settings. If you hide the icon, it will be tough to find you are using Smart Phone Lock. You can launch the app by dialling/calling 1234 in the phone.
The application provides various options like :
1. Swipe to unlock - Optionally you can enable the swipe to unlock screen in the app settings.
2. Widget Support - Optionally you can add any widget to the swipe screen. So you can control your music player , see weather details or any statistics by adding appropriate widget to the swipe screen.
3. Uninstall protection - Optionally you can enable the uninstall protection, so that others can’t uninstall the application without proper authentication. You need to disable the uninstall protection before trying uninstall application.
4. Unlocker Protection - Once, you enable the unlocker protection, if anyone tries to unlock your mobile with wrong password, the application will take photo using front camera (if available) without showing the preview and notify you after unlocking the device.
5. Lockscreen Background - You can select any background image as per you wish for the lock screen
6. Battery saving mode - This application is designed to consume very very less amount of battery. If you wish, you can enable the battery saving mode in the application settings to increase the battery life further.
The app is password protected, you can access the app only after entering the default pin which you have set during installation.
* Support for 24 hour timePIN
* Option change your custom lock screen pictures
* In-app purchase to remove ads
* Hiding the application Icon from the app list
IMPORTANT NOTE : The application will not work on encrypted devices.
IF YOU CAN’T LOGIN WITH DEFAULT PIN ALSO, PLEASE RESTART YOUR PHONE AND TRY AGAIN. IF YOUR PHONE BATTERY IS NOT REMOVABLE THEN LONG PRESSING THE POWER BUTTON WILL FORCE RESTART THE PHONE.
IF YOU FACE ANY ISSUES WHILE UNLOCKING THE PHONE CONTACT US BY MAILING firstname.lastname@example.org OR BY FILLING THE DETAILS IN THIS FORM —> http://goo.gl/gEHBZA
To become beta tester of this application, please fill the following form -> http://bit.ly/BetaTesterz . Then mail us to email@example.com.
Just install the application and next time you click a Google search result set it as the default. The app will figure out where you're trying to go and send you straight there. The application is completely unobtrusive. Once set as the default, you won't even know it's there.
NOTE: Due to the way this application is launched, it may not work in all browsers. Unsupported browsers include the popular browsers Dolphin and Opera. This is the result of a flaw in the respective browsers, and there is nothing I can do to fix it.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How do I launch this application?
A: Simply click a Google search result in your browser. You will be prompted to choose an application. Select Bypass Google Redirects. To save time in the future, should set it as the default. There is no launcher icon for this app as it doesn't need one.
Q: Why won't it work?
A: You may have selected the wrong application as the default, or you may be using an unsupported browser. Unsupported browsers include Dolphin and Opera.
ROOT & Xposed framework required!
It's the very same principle as uses app SkipLock (formerly Unlock With WiFi). Why use No Lock Home instead?
- Works with any unlock method (Swipe/Face Unlock/Pattern/PIN/Password/...) - including fingerprint reader on Samsung Galaxy S5 (stock ROM w/ TouchWiz)
- Easy to setup (compared to complexity of Tasker). No Lock Home only requires you to enable module, reboot and add AP MAC address (using just two taps)
- Unlock based on connected WiFi networks, Bluetooth devices or Cell towers
- No service, no wakelock, no internet connectivity - just a few method hooks within system keyguard
- Crazy small apk
- Using AOSP methods which are also available in Samsung/LG devices as well as CyanogenMod
Requires the device to be online and registered to your Google account.
This technique has been confirmed to work for thousands of users already, but does not work for every device type and configuration so your results may vary.
Please take the time to read the instructions carefully:
1) Unplug the charger from your device.
2) Login to the Web based Android Market using your PC.
3) Using the Web Market, install this application to your registered device.
4) Once installed, plug your charger into the device to activate the bypass.
5) Once bypassed you will see an "Activate" button. Click it, and your screen lock will be reset.
Some newer devices will not detect the charger being plugged in, so I have included a second option, turning the device off (or pulling out the battery) and back on again will cause it to activate the bypass.
If the app does not work for you it could be that your version of Android is not compatible with this technique or you have a custom lock screen which cannot be bypassed. Unfortunately there isn't anything I can do to support those devices.
There are a couple of reviews stating that the app doesn't allow itself to be uninstalled after use. Rest assured that the app can easily be uninstalled, either through the Android system or the button in the app labelled "Uninstall". Most people manage it but if you have issues support is just an email away.