HeiaHeia motivates people of all activity levels by positive support from friends, colleagues, and family members. Everything counts: almost 400 different activity types are already supported.
The purpose of Heia2Go is to provide you with positive motivation for getting in to shape or keeping your fit. It is a lightweight HeiaHeia-compliant training diary tool for Android phones.
Heia2Go lets you log your training information and your current weight. In addition, you may track your current location on the map and record your training route by using GPS. Heia2Go allows you to work either in online or offline mode.
Heia2Go is easy to install on your Android phone. You may sync the training log onto your HeiaHeia web account, or use the Heia2Go as a stand-alone application.
• Ready to try with three pre-installed sports, even without HeiaHeia account
• Track and record your route with GPS and view in on the map during training
• Create training diary entries on your mobile
• Submit entries to your HeiaHeia web account
• View your on-line HeiaHeia training log
• Record your daily weight.
Create HeiaHeia account for free, if not having one, on the HeiaHeia web site:
Get acquainted with Digia, the Heia2Go provider:
Turn your mobile into a social sports computer with Sports Tracker. Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most of all – get fit and stay healthier.
Sports Tracker for Android comes with powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app:
• Track and analyze your performances, monitor your progress
• Store all training data in your personal workout diary
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average training speed and altitude
• Use maps, time and distance calculators
• Get voice feedback during training
• Share workout data and photos with other trackers on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter
• See your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
HEART RATE MONITORING
Take your training to the next level with the Sports Tracker Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor – available separately at http://www.sports-tracker.com/hrm
FREE ONLINE SERVICE AT WWW.SPORTS-TRACKER.COM
Automatic backup of your workouts, detailed maps and analysis views, friends' workouts and lots more – together with the full-featured online service the Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for Android. Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!
With easy to read charts and history logs, monitor your steps, calories burned, distance, and time. As your best walking buddy, StepOn will motivate you to walk more! Set up your daily goal and step towards a healthier you with StepOn step tracker.
StepOn counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. StepOn is so simple! All you need to do is press the start button when you start walking. Walk 10K steps a day and StepOn towards a healthier you.
Key Features include:
• Charts: daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly step counts
• Daily log history: step counts, calories burned, distance, and time
• Accurate step counts using intelligent 3D motion tracking algorithms
• Widget on Home screen
• Share daily log on Facebook
• SD-Card backup
• Personalized settings: daily goal, sensitivity, unit: metric/imperial, stride length, weight, etc.
The app is simple - select the distance wait for the signal and run :) It will automatically track your running using GPS and stop exactly when you pass the selected distance. It is much more easy to use than other sports tracker apps. You can now store and analyze your training sessions on your device. No internet logging - it works just offline.
Jogging Tracker will show the following data on the display, which makes it the best tracker for your runs:
3. Distance between start and end point.
4. Runner top speed
5. Average speed
6. Current speed
7. Trace of the route
8. Speed Chart
Jogging Tracker is using audio signals so you can prepare for the start, start exactly with the stopwatch and stop on the finish signal. We created the Jogging Tracker for the competitive persons who want to track their progress while running and as the app is great you should know that it is still in its initial state so we came with even more great features in future!
Jogging Tracker has 12 predefined standard running distances you can choose from and a free running mode as well.
500 meters running
800 meters running
1000 meters running
1500 meters running
2 km running
3 km running
5 km running
10 km running
1 mile running
2 miles running
3 miles running
5 miles running
Free running - run your own distance
Jogging Tracker is recording all your times and will show you a nice speed chart for the distance. You can preview the history at any time as it stays at your phone and you can also open and analyze it in Excel as it is recorded in CSV file.
You can preview the history by tapping on Menu -> History
You can switch the display units (km and miles are supported)
The history is also saved as a csv file so you can copy it and preview it in Excel.
It is much more simple than other sports trackers. There are no calories, weight loss or friends! No WiFi needed. It is just about you, your running, your time, and your speed!
Can be used also for walking, bicycle and even with a car as it is also a great speed meter ! it is a new epoch in running!
If you have some cool ideas about Jogging Tracker you can write them here as a comments. We will read all of them and try to implement the best and most useful of them.
Runtastic PRO uses GPS to map & track sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking & walking. The Runtastic PRO app tracks cardio workout progress (time, distance, elevation, calories & more) to help you reach training goals. Join us & become part of a global fitness community that is fun & motivational, whether you're looking to improve your health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
PRO APP FEATURES:
* Voice feedback during workout
* Live tracking & cheering: Share location, receive messages for motivation to run further
* Auto pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop running
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch workouts in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* Routes: Create or find exercise routes, sync them to your smartphone
* Interval training & coaching: Improve performance by gradually increasing training
* Colored traces: Track training changes
* Heart rate zone training & analysis
* Split table: Dynamic mile & km splits
* Calorie & pace goals: Define calorie & pace goals, tailor training accordingly
* Geotagging: Take pics during exercise & view photos online with map trace
* Power song: Activate to boost workout
* Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
* Works for running, jogging, biking, skating, cross-country skiing & hand biking
* Ad free
* Map & track workouts with GPS
* Personal training diary, metrics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Google Maps)
* Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* Monthly & overall metrics: Distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
* Enjoy cardio workouts with integrated music player
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
Save workouts to Runtastic.com! Get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
Training plans provide guidance & inspiration for fitness goals: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 5k or 10k, running a half-marathon or marathon. Further health & fitness tips available on the Runtastic Fitness YouTube Channel!
RUNTASTIC WORKOUT MIX
Runtastic has partnered with Power Music – the world’s No. 1 producer of workout music – to help users increase motivation, workout length & calories burned! The first Runtastic Workout Mix is available on Google Play.
WHO’S TALKING ABOUT RUNTASTIC?
MASHABLE: “... people are choosing instead to download Runtastic, since the company just announced it's hit 25 million mobile users. That's as much as Nike+ (11 million as of February) and runner favorite RunKeeper (14 million) combined.”
TECHCRUNCH: “Thanks to MapMyFitness, RunKeeper, Nike and many more, apps that keep track of your exercise and push you to drop those extra pounds are by no means novel. Nonetheless, bootstrapped European startup Runtastic is still managing to carve out a name for itself in a crowded space by offering a simple user experience, while still offering the deeper functionality of higher-end products.”
NY TIMES: “I went ahead and downloaded it even though I was skeptical that it would go beyond the familiar territory of similar apps like Endomondo and RunKeeper. Like those two, Runtastic primarily maps and records your route. But Runtastic’s interface has some qualities the others don’t. Runtastic.com is well designed, too.”
Keywords: Running ,Runing, Jogging, Joging, Walking, Waking, Run,Jog, Walk, Biking, Fitness, Exercise, Exercize, 5k, 10k, Marathon, Training, Workout, Work-out, Cardio, Tracker, Traker, Track, Tracking, Traking, GPS, Routes, Music, Runtastik, App, My, Pal
• Automatic Tracking: Records daily walking, cycling and running.
• Places: Recognizes places in your daily life.
• Storyline: Visualizes your day in an easy-to-read timeline.
• Routes on map: See the paths you took.
• Pedometer: Counts your steps, so you can set simple goals.
• Connected Apps catalog: Use your Moves data with other apps.
Seeing your everyday exercise can help you think about your life in a new way. Start with small changes that can lead to a fitter lifestyle and healthier habits.
With Moves, our goal was to create an app that will keep your phone running fine if you charge it nightly. In tests with Moves and other typical phone use, we’ve reached that goal, but your results may vary, as there are many variables that affect battery consumption. We’re continuously working on minimizing battery consumption even further.
SAMSUNG NOTE II INCOMPATIBILITY
Unfortunately, Samsung Note II cannot run its accelerometer sensor in the background. We have tried different solutions, but we have not found a satisfactory way to support the device. We would really like to support Note II and try to find a way in the future.
We did big significant improvements for the sleep cycle tracker, It track your sleep cycle every day with astonished chart graphic,just put your phone next or under your pillow, it will tracking your sleep as magic device,and you can record moods and notes for every night.
If you are using sleep cycle, Lighting Bug,Sleep as Android, White Noise or other relax and sleep cycle application, you must not miss this professional Relax Timer& Sleep Cycle Tracker.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The comments from our users:
Lovely App, which genuinely aids relaxation and de-stressing process. Thankyou developers, I really felt releived that this could have been a payed for App going by quality, but its totslly FREE!!! People, what you waitin for Get it!
Pretty good! It's the best sleeping app I've got so far!
Nice music. Let me feel relax and comfortable .
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ Sleep Cycle Tracking and Recording is available on version 2.0★
The application can use the mobile accelerometer to sense your movement during you sleep. Since you move differently in bed, it will track which state you are in. it's so easy and can be run in the background.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Relax Timer ( Sleep Cycle Tracker) is a sound machine when you want to sleep tight or get wake from your tight sleep naturally, Night time clock, sleep timer & alarm.
Relax Timer ( Sleep Cycle Tracker) will make you in good mood! Find sleep and relaxation easier with Relax Timer, the very simple but very peaceful sound mixed with nature sound effects and soft melodies for Android devices.
Relax Timer contains the nature loop and simple sounds: Beach , Birds , Rains, Brooks, Bug nights, Cave drips, Fire, Jungle, loud wale, Pond, soft waves, Storm, Thunder, Trans passing, Tropical forest, Urban, Waterfall, Wind chimes and etc;
Also contains soft melodies: Aborginal, Boomelody, Djembe, Guitar, Marimba,
Relax timer even customer itself to play these soft sounds in random patterns, you will never have the same thing twice also can hear the wonderful simple audio when you want to relax yourself just tap the "random" button!
You can set your timer like 20 minutes, it will turn off automatically after you feel asleep naturally.
You can set your alarm at morning with soft music sounds, wake you up refreshed.
★ Sleep Cycle Tracking and Recording
★ Manage your favor sound lists with favor list function.
- Library of Nature Effect sounds
- Library of Soft Melodies Music
- Random mode if you don't know what to choose
- Sleep Timer with App Shutdown
- Alarm Clock with customer audio or music
- Digital Clock
- Save the last sounds automatically
If you have any problem , please contact us through email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Not only comment on Google play.
Enjoy it and give us more suggestion, we need more supports!
- View and navigate daily workout logs quickly by swiping between them
- Navigate to a specific day using the inbuilt calendar
- Add an exercise to the workout log and record sets of weight and reps or distance and time
- Swipe across when recording sets to view your workout history with the exercise
- Attach comments/notes to sets
- Rest timer with sound and vibration options
- Re-order exercises you've added to a workout log (long press an exercise card to initiate 'edit mode' and then press and drag the blue drag icon at the top right of the card)
- Includes a default selection of categories (Chest, Back, Legs, etc)
- Each category contains a small default list of exercises
- Create custom categories to better suit your training program
- e.g. Olympic Lifts, Plyometrics, Ab Training, etc
- Add new exercises quickly using 'Save and New' feature
- Two exercise types: Resistance and Cardio
- Resistance - record training in weight and reps
- Cardio - record training in distance and time
- Create a routine to provide quick access to your most commonly used exercises
- Assign exercises to a particular day within the routine
- Name a day whatever you want (Monday, Chest Day, Workout A, etc)
- Select a single exercise from a day within the routine to add it to the training log
or hit 'Log All' to add an empty set for each exercise which can then be filled in later
- Create as many routines as you want and switch between them using dropdown list
- Remembers which routine you selected last
- Dates on which you have recorded training logs are highlighted
- Tap a day in the calendar to display a popup listing the exercises performed on that day
- Navigate to a specific day's training log by selecting it in the calendar and hitting 'Go!'
- Filter which days are highlighted in the calendar
Highlight days where I did bench press and lifted more than 80kg for at least 5 reps
Highlight days where I ran outdoors and travelled more than 3 miles in less than 20 minutesr
- Backup your data to device storage or an online cloud service (DropBox or Google Drive - please ensure you have the corresponding apps installed on your device if you would like to backup to one of these services)
- Export your training logs in CSV format so they can be analyzed in your spreadsheet application of choice
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required in order to be able to backup/export data to your device storage or sd card
- Control vibration: Used if you have selected the 'Vibrate' option for the rest timer
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required in order to ensure the rest timer continues to count down when the screen is off
If you have any feedback then please email FitNotesApp@gmail.com
View the Simple Workout Log companion site at www.simpleworkoutlog.com
PRO Key is now available on Play Store!
If you are looking for a fast, efficient workout tracker designed to work great for both weight lifting and cardio exercises, this is it! Simple Workout Log automatically logs the current date and time each time you start an exercise so you can compare your current exercise to the last time you completed it at just a glance so you can push to improve your results each workout.
Past exercises may be searched for, viewed, edited, and deleted using the History function.
Simple Workout Log was designed for the sole purpose of eliminating the need for paper workout journals in hopes of making life easier while at the gym.
For more features, including graphing support, cloud backup, no ads, and much more, check out the PRO Key available on the Play Store!
Thank you everyone for your constructive feedback! Your positive comments keep the FREE updates coming!
* manage workout plans and gym routines like circle training or pyramid workout for weight lifting/bodybuilding
* expandable exercise database with replaceable thumbnails, levels of difficulty, information on physical strain, color coding, video access
* log auto-fill support with historical workout values after exercise selection (comfortable log pre-filling)
* quick selection system via favourites and filters
* quick overview of the latest performance values of an exercise when logging
* manage notifications of training records or individual goals and limits
* manage sporting and physical goals
* monitor and evaluate progress on statistics or charts by using multiple filters and presentation options
* cross-comparison, for example comparison, analysis and interpretation of sports performance and results with body data
* use built-in logbook templates for weight training/bodybuilding, cardio, body measurements, etc.
* optimized calorie consumption notification with intensity level classification in consideration of the user profile
* share training results on Facebook, Twitter, Google+
* customizable look
* lots of extras
Check out the extended FitFrame version of GymFrame, if you need additional GPS outdoor sport tracking package.
- I will provide the UI for the calendar format easy to use. When you click on a date, you can create a record of the movement. you will record the main title that exposed to calendar and the details of each exercise.
2. One Counter & Timer
- You can use within a single app the timer and counter when training. The Timer which can record and the Counter can count the numbers. It is very convenient to be able to be stored in advance.
3. Boxing Timer
- It is an application that is optimized for boxing, but it is an application that can be used for some training. When you exercise, it can now be run directly from the main screen. However, To run the Boxing Timer app, It has to pre-installed. Please take advantage actively in training activities by downloading the free Boxing Timer App!
4. Every Timer
- It is the Every Timer App that can be used in a universal state. this timer also must be pre-installed, direct execution is possible from the main screen. Light and Simple Every Timer is able to give a lot of help in your training.
5. Monthly Graph
- It show a bar chart movement times of the month between 1 year recently. Be careful not to point the graph downhill!
- Please back up your information periodically recorded! Files that have been backed up, can be transmitted to the cloud or your e-mail. The backup file is stored in the [/TDiary/backup] folder on sdcard. It is possible to put in the [/TDiary/backup] folder the backup file you have, to recover the data again.
+ free choice of exercises. You do not need to deal with a long list of exercises that you never use in your training. Add exercises that you love and name them in a way that is clear to you;
+ import of popular exercises for a quick start;
+ saved routines with pre-defined exercise selection;
+ dynamic routines, where one can select exercises on the go (to use this feature, you need to create at least one routine anyway);
+ always visible history of sets, reps, weight and rest times;
+ deletion of incorrectly logged sets;
+ rest timer with vibration and an optional sound notification, which is extremely useful if you train with headphones;
+ option to show best results from each training session only;
+ export of all workout history to a CSV file on the SD card; CSV files can be opened and processed with most spreadsheet editors (it is possible to build graphs, for example).
Currently it is not possible to save pre-defined number of repetitions, sets, etc. You must select this information during training.
The goal of this application is to allow you to workout and record your fitness results without looking at the phone all the time, with as little screen taps as possible.
Also there are no ads, and no advanced permissions are required.
Internet access is required for anonymous stats logging only. We use these stats for further improvement of the application.
This application uses free icons from http://icomoon.io/ (CC 3.0 license)
You can track your workouts and check them later.
+ History of workouts in calendar or in list.
+ Visible history of sets, reps, weight and times;
+ Visible history of your weight, height, chest size etc.
+ Export workout history to PC or SD-Card in excel format.
+ Auto-fill exercises.
+ Graphs from recorded workouts.
You don't have to use paper with notes with this apps.
Mail me if you find bug or if you have new ideas how should look this program.
More from developer
- Send training event to HeiaHeia quickly.
- Easy access to HeiaHeia web site.
- View training log.
- Training plan and time table.
- Sports Tracker including GPS tracking.
- Configurable training programs including speech announcements for lap data.
- Map view for viewing tracked route.
For more information about HeiaHeia visit http://www.heiaheia.com/
The independent application uses HeiaHeia API to communicate with HeiaHeia. Account for HeiaHeia is recommended. The application can be used without HeiaHeia account, but training events cannot be saved without the account.
This version is ad free.
Contact me via email (email@example.com) if you have problems with the application. Please do not use reviews to reports bugs.