There are several similar apps that let me browse my preferred forums following a few config steps. Why would I need to create a "topic it" account to do the same??
All I see is French forums! Why is that?
It's annoying that every time someone posts on the forum I get a push notification. It would be cool to see settings where I can disable this.
Does anyone have any idea how to add this extension to forumotion forums?
I thought the permissions it required were excessive for what it supposed to be for. Smells like suspect phishing to me.
تطبيق جميل جدا وجعل امر التتبع سهل جدا وبأحترافية كبيرة
This release brings new improvements:
- Adding "Google Smart Lock" to securely save your Topic'it credentials and log in quickly and easily (optional).
- Adding the tab "Followed Topics" on the homepage of a forum to easily find all your topics being watched.
- Possibility to load more topics on a forum's home page or in a sub-forum
- Fix a navigation issue to return to the newsfeed
- Fix a crash issue when a user opens the application from a deeplink
- Multiple fixes.
A dedicated forum & Social Network for Biology community around the 'Universe'!