With Source Code Viewer, you get the ability to navigate very fast through large project directories to read all your source code files on the go.
Source Code Viewer Highlights:
- Syntax highlighting with various themes
- Read your source code files in multiple Tabs
- Built in file browser to navigate very quickly through your projects
- Search funcitonality
- Automatic language recognition
- Clean and minimalistic design inspired by sublime text
- Fullscreen mode
Supported languages by the Source Code Viewer:
- Browse, filter and edit data
- Edit Sql with an editor with syntax highlight support
- Export to SQL, CSV , XLS and JSON
- Connect to MySQL direct or using a SSH tunnel
- Very fast statement execution
- Optimized for tablets and phones with smaller screens
If you have found a bug or you have trouble setting up a connection, please contact us using our ticket system at http://support.schimpf.es/ . So far we manage to get everyone connected to his MySQL database!
DevPad is an advanced source code editor, featuring line numbers, syntax highlighting, snippets and FTP support.
Please check out my other app 'E-Timetable': https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alexprice.etimetable
If you have any questions, suggestions or bug reports, feel free to contact me by any of the following:
and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
View and edit source code on Android phone. Touchqode PRO is a true mobile code editor that comes with syntax highlighting, autocomplete and other features found in a desktop IDE.
You can try free edition before buying. Support touchqode development by buying this PRO version.
Alternative to vim or emacs over the terminal. Works great as text editor, notepad or HTML editor. Install and start programming now.
More info on: http://goo.gl/00A1E
Tip of the day: if you need more symbols ($, #, |, @, %) press ALT+Tab on the keyboard to access symbol keyboard.
Quoda (http://www.getquoda.com) is the powerful text and source code editor for Android, allowing you to code and upload, on the go.
Quoda provides a large set of features to make text and source code editing on your smartphone and tablet both easier and more productive, so you can edit code and text, like you have an IDE in your pocket. With remote connections to SFTP/FTP(S) servers, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Google Apps Script projects (Git coming soon), it is the ideal tool for editing source code when away from your computer.
- Edit multiple files at once
- Syntax Highlighting: with themes, and custom fonts
- Cross-session editing: Re-open Quoda and edit code like you never left
- Autosuggestion: currently only for HTML and we're adding more!
- Find & Replace: Supports Regex and Case (In)sensitivity
- SFTP and FTP(S) Integration
- Dropbox & Google Drive integration
- Google Apps Script support
- Snippets: a built-in library of over 500 common code snippets, and add your own snippets, too!
- Keybindings: completely customisable, too
- Comment out lines and blocks of code
- Live HTML/Markdown Preview (on tablets only)
- HTML and Markdown previewing
- Download URL source codes
- Auto-Detect Character Encoding
- Brace matching
- Auto-Indentation and Block-Indentation
- Go-To Line
- Colour Picker
- HTML Formatter
- Line bookmarking
- And there's more!
- Visual Basic
- ... and more are being added all the time!
- Git support
- Customisable syntax highlighting definition files
- Custom syntax highlighting themes
Quoda is still in the testing phase, so there may be some errors. Please bear with us as we make the app better and better.
Quoda is free during beta, and will remain free to install forever. However, once the beta trials are over, some "premium" features will be for paid-users only.
Visit us on:
Code Me Silly provides search/replace, undo, redo functionality with some on-screen keyboard helpers.
You can preview your file inside the application with ease... You can create a whole website on your Phone/Tablet!! The best advantage is not having to deal with an FTP server all the time.
Code Highlighting provided by CodeMirror(codemirror.net).
For quick help and release notes, check the default welcome text (once the app is opened).
Please note that this app is in "alpha" stage, and is subject to quite big changes. At the moment, we are working on the following major items:
- Syntax highlighting (engine plus few sample rules)
- Bug fixes and optimization in general
Use syntaxhighlighter source code stored in the SD card,
I have realized the syntax highlighting corresponding to each language.
Languages are as follows:
○ C + +
○ C #
○ HTML / XML
○ various text file
• The batch file display of the selected folder or less, switch swipe
· (ISO-2022-JP, Shift-JIS, EUC-JP, UTF-8) character encoding selectable
· Choice of various CssStyle that syntaxhighlighter is compatible
TextWarrior is a text editor that rethinks how editing can be done on a touch screen. Annoyed at accidentally moving the cursor or bringing up the virtual keyboard when scrolling? Tired of doing finger gymnastics to position the cursor? TextWarrior lets you customize text editing to the way you want it to be and more.
Besides all the usual features of text editors, TextWarrior offers 5(!) unique ways to fine-tune the cursor position. Especially helpful for those who are using devices without a hardware keyboard or stylus. While we are at it, why not add syntax highlighting for programming languages and a slideable clipboard. Best of all, TextWarrior is free and open-source! No internet permissions required for pesky ads.
* The only Android text editor that supports direct touch and drag selection of text and other custom behaviors
* 5 cursor navigation methods to choose from
* Word wrap
* In-place search and replace. Case-sensitive and match whole word options
* Slideable clipboard
* Word and character count
* Long press of a hardware keyboard key can capitalize a letter
* Visible whitespace
* Configurable tab width, text size and font
* Recent file history
* Supports ASCII, Latin-1, UTF-8 and UTF-16 encodings
* Supports different line terminator styles
* Works with all input devices: touch screens, keyboards, trackpads, styli...
TextWarrior is a community-driven project. Usability is at the forefront and if you have any suggestions or feedback to making text editing easier, drop us an email. Android Market comments cannot be replied to.
Compatibility note: If the Shift and Alt keys do not seem to work on your physical keyboard, try holding the keys down as you would on a regular computer keyboard.
- dealing with big files without problems (big = 500KB and more),
- mixture of C++ power and QT functionality in one app,
- builtin english spell checking for comments in each language,
- create new, open existing, save and save file as,
- highly customizable toolbar giving user possibility to access most functionalities in one tap,
- customizable UI (toolbar, tabs, UI size, overall style) with state saving on exit,
- copy, cut and paste (using Android clipboard),
- unlimited undo and redo,
- unlimited zoom-in and zoom-out using edit menu or pinch gesture for each opened file to match your font size expectations,
- opening and saving using file browser - user can navigate through or just type path directly,
- possibility to open multiple tabs/files,
- line numbering, wrapping and "80-th column" indicator,
It is our first app for Android so any suggestions, critiques, tips, ideas, complaints and demands are more than welcome!
Remark: as of version 1.4x there are no significant differences between free and paid version. Free version with time will include ads.
Featured in TechCrunch, PandoDaily, TheNextWeb.
(Please note that this app requires the user to login to be able to synchronize your settings across all platforms.)
Codeanywhere is a text, code and markup editor, that has been redesigned and reengineered to be light, fast, and mobile-friendly. Connect to your FTP, SFTP Servers, Dropbox or Github account and easily manipulate your resources, folders or files just with the swipe of your finger.
Share and collaborate on projects or just a single file - from wherever you are, and of course quickly edit code with our keyboard that has been customised for developers on the go.
Codeanywhere makes developers forget what device they are working on and let them concentrate on getting work done - be it from the iPad, iPhone, or the desktop.
Codeanywhere, it lets you do just that.
• Syntax highlighting of more than 75 languages
• FTP and SFTP Client
• Dropbox Client
• GitHub Client
• Codeanywhere Sandbox Client
• Copy or Move files between FTP, SFTP or Dropbox
• Share ( Servers, folders or files with others )
• Keyboard has been customised for developers
• Cursor navigation for easy text selection
• Supports most encodings types
• Customizable font sizes
• Undo & Redo
• Advaced Search ( includes Find , Replace, RegEx and MachCase )
• Code folding and Word wrap
Codeanywhere also works on the desktop (Mac and PC). Access from anywhere at https://codeanywhere.net
This is open source:
* Live preview
* Syntax highlighting
* Error highlighting
* FPS display
* Use any shader as live wallpaper
* Exposure of accelerometer sensor
* Exposure of wallpaper offset
* Previous rendered frame in backbuffer texture
### How many FPS should I get to set my shader as live wallpaper?
Some devices do limit the GPU to consume less power when not plugged in. That's why you should always check your FPS in full screen (use the eye icon in the upper left) with the power cord off. Your shader should make at least 30 FPS or so to not slow down the UI. Low resolution displays will produce better FPS as there's just a lot less to calculate.
### How much battery will a live wallpaper take?
A live wallpaper should only consume battery when you see it. So it generally depends on how often and how long you look at it. With normal use, you shouldn't note a difference in battery consumption.
### Errors are not highlighted
Unfortunately error information is disabled on some devices (e.g. Huawei Ideos X3). Error highlighting/reporting is not available on these devices.
It's a great little code reader (note: not read, NOT an editor) that enhances current coding knowledge by highlighting your past coding expertise.
With Code Peeker you can share coding success tricks during a job-interview or meetings. It'll make you look much better than promising "I don't know. Let me get back to you on that one".
Code Peeker will open and highlight any supported code language (and unicode/utf-8) you throw at it.
- Mark the line number
- Provides a built-in file browser (in case your phone doesn't have one)
- Opens from both external SD and internal memory!
- Supports other file browsers (Dropbox, File Expert, FX, Astro File Manager, etc)
Code Peeker Pro includes:
- Theming capabilities for easy reading
- Access to recently opened files
- Shortcut to quickly open files straight from the home screen
- Ability to map unrecognised file extensions to known syntax formatting
It supports a wide variety of new and old languages such as:
- C/C++ (c, cc, cpp, h, hpp)
- C# (c-sharp, csharp, cs)
- Python (py)
- Ruby (rails, ror)
- XML (xml, xaml, xslt, html, xhtml)
- ActionScript 3 (as3)
- Cold Fusion
- Diff/patch files
- JavaFX (jfx)
- Perl (pl)
- PowerShell (ps)
- Terminal scripts (bash, shell, sh, rc, conf)
- Visual Basics (vb, vbnet)
- Verilog & System Verilog (v, sv)
If Code Peeker can't recognize the extension, it'll still show the source as plain text.
No color highlighting will be applied, but at least you still can read it.
Got a feature request or a file that won't highlight properly? Just contact me via email (It's hard to chat via Play Store comments)
- It is 100% free code viewer.
- No creepy permissions required.
- No secret Internet connectivity required.
- No ads!
If you're happy with it and want to support me, please grab a copy of Code Peeker Pro =)
Keywords: source code, syntax highlighter, syntax highlight, code reader, code viewer, code samples
★ Several color themes
★ Infinite undo & redo
★ Search & replace
★ Auto & block indentation
★ Keep opened files and changes between sessions
★ Open files directly from dropbox or a file manager
★ Character encoding support
★ Keyboard shortcuts (List below)
★ Share documents with other services (dropbox, email, ...)
★ Preview HTML files in browser
★ Bracket matching
★ Go to line
★ Run Scripts in SL4A directly
★ Configurable Shortcuts
Pro version only features:
★ SFTP/FTP support
★ Dropbox support
★ Custom themes
★ Run external commands through SSH
★ Root mode
Using different character encodings:
★ To open a document with a different character encoding than the default: long press the open file button
★ To create a new document with a different character encoding than the default: long press the new file button
★ You can make this behavior the default in the preference screen
Long pressing the save document button allows you to save a document with a different filename
DroidEdit is specially useful for new generation android tablets with external keyboards like the Asus Transformer.
Try Hacker's Keyboard for a developer friendly virtual keyboard.
You should try the ad supported DroidEdit Free before buying this app. The ad supported version has exactly the same functionality as the paid version except it doesn't have SFTP support, Dropbox support, Custom themes and root mode.
Please rate the app in the market. For bug reports, feature requests or any other subject please use the following contacts:
A Bitbucket.org client for Android. Bitbucket is free and uses Mercurial (HG) and/or Git as distributed version control system.
From their site:
"Store all of your Git and Mercurial source code in one place, in the cloud, with free unlimited private repositories. Includes issue tracking, wiki, and pull requests."
- Supports private repositories
- Watch changes on the go
- Source browser with syntax highlighting
- Wiki support
- Search and view all open repositories
- View and report issues
https://bitbucket.org/saibotd/bitbeaker/ - Feel free to contribute!
More from developer
** ONLINE MULTI-PLAYER
** ALPHA VERSION
Two servers are included:
In NETRUNNERS you play a hacker in Cyberspace.
In ZOMBIEWORLD you play a survivor of a Zombie Apocalypse.
You can add other servers!
Changed Netrunners Addy in default servers. Reinstall if you're using the client already