Quoda (http://www.getquoda.com) is the powerful text and source code editor for Android, allowing you to code and upload, on the go.
Quoda provides a large set of features to make text and source code editing on your smartphone and tablet both easier and more productive, so you can edit code and text, like you have an IDE in your pocket. With remote connections to SFTP/FTP(S) servers, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Google Apps Script projects (Git coming soon), it is the ideal tool for editing source code when away from your computer.
- Edit multiple files at once
- Syntax Highlighting: with themes, and custom fonts
- Cross-session editing: Re-open Quoda and edit code like you never left
- Autosuggestion: currently only for HTML and we're adding more!
- Find & Replace: Supports Regex and Case (In)sensitivity
- SFTP and FTP(S) Integration
- Dropbox & Google Drive integration
- Google Apps Script support
- Snippets: a built-in library of over 500 common code snippets, and add your own snippets, too!
- Keybindings: completely customisable, too
- Comment out lines and blocks of code
- Live HTML/Markdown Preview (on tablets only)
- HTML and Markdown previewing
- Download URL source codes
- Auto-Detect Character Encoding
- Brace matching
- Auto-Indentation and Block-Indentation
- Go-To Line
- Colour Picker
- HTML Formatter
- Line bookmarking
- And there's more!
- Visual Basic
- ... and more are being added all the time!
- Git support
- Customisable syntax highlighting definition files
- Custom syntax highlighting themes
Quoda is still in the testing phase, so there may be some errors. Please bear with us as we make the app better and better.
Quoda is free during beta, and will remain free to install forever. However, once the beta trials are over, some "premium" features will be for paid-users only.
Visit us on:
More from developer
** ONLINE MULTI-PLAYER
** ALPHA VERSION
Two servers are included:
In NETRUNNERS you play a hacker in Cyberspace.
In ZOMBIEWORLD you play a survivor of a Zombie Apocalypse.
You can add other servers!
Changed Netrunners Addy in default servers. Reinstall if you're using the client already