- single click snippet to send to clipboard
- optional snippet label/comment
- snippet editing, deleting, reordering, sharing
- includes homescreen widget
- compatible with Samsung multiwindow mode
- backup and sync to Google account
Snippets allows developers to create and email pieces of Java code.
* Syntax highlighting
Feel free to email with bugs or questions.
* Quick insert
* Snippet view bug
- Send GPS coordinates or a link to your position on Google Maps.
- Start Inserty from within any app by selecting InputMethod->Inserty
[[ Mainly Features ]]
* Edit and run Python script & Python syntax highlight
* Edit and run Lua script (Need install QLua) & Lua syntax highlight
* Edit and run Shell script
* Preview HTML with built-in HTML browser
* Search by keyword, code snippets, code share
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five star if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
[ NOTE ]
This is the free version, it contains the AD, You can buy the pro version to remove ad and get unlimited function.
The contents from the clipboard history can be copied into the clipboard again, they can be edited, deleted, searched, and shared too. When sharing links they can be optionally shortened if URLy is installed. Any links in the contents will be quickly picked up and extra options will be available to open or share them directly from the device. HTTP and Market links are amongst the supported types.
Clipboard Contents can be easily turned off from the settings if it is no longer needed, and its operation can be customised to match the user's needs. The clipboard collection is intelligently stopped when the device isn't being used any more, which makes it very battery-friendly.
In addition it integrates with the Android Quick Search Bar so you can directly search your clipboard history. It further integrates with Google's cloud backup and restore, so any time you wipe your device your contents and settings will be restored the next time you install the application (only works on Android 2.2+ and backup/restore must be enabled in the 'Privacy' settings for your device).
A little extra hand is at help too in case you would like to share to clipboard. The app supports this functionality as well, so just pick something to share, and select Clipboard Contents from the window. The item you just shard will now have been copied into the clipboard.
If you have a Sony device you will be able to access the Clipboard Contents Small App from the Recents menu. It will allow you to easily save something to the contents, or even to the clipboard, without closing the app that you have currently open.
* Third-party lockscreens may disable clipboard collection (email me if this happens).
* On rooted devices saving the clipboard on reboot/shutdown may not always work (please use the standard shutdown option).
* Samsung devices have known issues with setting and clearing the keyboard. Please report these to Samsung first.
* Small Apps functionality will only work for some device. Please note that I can't decide which devices have this functionality, as it is entirely up to Sony.
* Start at boot - to start the service when the device starts up and to restore clipboard (both can be disabled in settings)
* Internet - for cloud backup/restore, billing, and advertisements (yes, development is partly ad-supported)
* Billing - for in-app purchases to remove ads as a way of supporting development
* Writing to external storage - for backing up and restoring contents using XML files
Small apps extension for Sony products
It's a great little code reader (note: not read, NOT an editor) that enhances current coding knowledge by highlighting your past coding expertise.
This app has been selected to be part of the Google Play for Education program and currently used in schools as a teaching aid.
With Code Peeker you can share coding success tricks during a job-interview or meetings. It'll make you look much better than promising "I don't know. Let me get back to you on that one".
Code Peeker will open and highlight any supported code language (and unicode/utf-8) you throw at it.
- Mark the line number
- Provides a built-in file browser (in case your phone doesn't have one)
- Opens from both external SD and internal memory!
- Supports other file browsers (Dropbox, File Expert, FX, Astro File Manager, etc)
Code Peeker Pro includes:
- Theming capabilities for easy reading
- Access to recently opened files
- Shortcut to quickly open files straight from the home screen
- Ability to map unrecognised file extensions to known syntax formatting
It supports a wide variety of new and old languages such as:
- C/C++ (c, cc, cpp, h, hpp)
- C# (c-sharp, csharp, cs)
- Python (py)
- Ruby (rails, ror)
- XML (xml, xaml, xslt, html, xhtml)
- ActionScript 3 (as3)
- Cold Fusion
- Diff/patch files
- JavaFX (jfx)
- Perl (pl)
- PowerShell (ps)
- Terminal scripts (bash, shell, sh, rc, conf)
- Visual Basics (vb, vbnet)
- Verilog & System Verilog (v, sv)
If Code Peeker can't recognize the file extension, it'll give you the option to select a format or show the source as plain text (no color highlighting, but at least you still can read it).
Got a feature request or a file that won't highlight properly? Just contact me via email (It's hard to communicate via Play Store comments)
- It is 100% free code viewer.
- No creepy permissions required.
- No secret Internet connectivity required.
- No ads!
If you're happy with it and want to support me, please grab a copy of Code Peeker Pro =)
** ONLINE MULTI-PLAYER
** ALPHA VERSION
Two servers are included:
In NETRUNNERS you play a hacker in Cyberspace.
In ZOMBIEWORLD you play a survivor of a Zombie Apocalypse.
You can add other servers!
Changed Netrunners Addy in default servers. Reinstall if you're using the client already