Please report any bugs or feedback which may help improve the app.
Currently, the following providers are supported:
* Internode (broadband)
* Optus cap phone plans
* BETA - Vodafone Mobile Broadband
Please provide feedback at http://www.8bitcloud.com/ on how it works.
With the latest and greatest iiNet app you can stay up to date with all things iiNet, such as;
· Check your monthly usage for a range of services (broadband, mobile, mobile broadband and more!)
· Call our award-winning support teams with the simple touch of a button
· Check current support wait times
· Scroll through your past 5 invoices
· View and update your contact details.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg! We’re always looking at ways to improve the app, so keep an eye out for regular updates, each with better ways to stay in control.
Like the app? Got suggestions at future improvements? We’d love to hear from you. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
* Broadband usage widget
* Broadband details screen (IP, connected since...)
* Mobile voice usage summary
* Outage notifications (maintenance, faults)
* Freezone Video (sport, kids, music, documentaries...)
* Freezone Radio
* Embedded mobile toolbox (network status, coffee cam, tasks)
* Some devices do not display video player controls (please tell us if yours doesn't)
* Some devices will not start the audio for some freezone radio contents.
If you are using the app through your iiNet DSL connection, then the video & radio content is provided un-metered! If you're using a mobile broadband or non-iiNet connection, your provider may charge you for using the content. Check with them if you are uncertain.
* Permission to make calls is required to enable the 'call support' button in Toolbox.
* Permission to modify or delete contents of your USB storage and permission to modify system settings are required to automatically download and set iiNet ringtones from Toolbox.
* Permission to prevent device from sleeping is required to keep freezone video playbacks active.
Please send feedback through to email@example.com.
Note: I sadly no longer have an iinet account to perform any testing on so updates are less likely. Email me if anything breaks otherwise I won't know about it! Cheers.
To use, simply install and load the app. Go into Settings, enter your username, password, select an update interval and the way you would like the data displayed.
The application includes a complete interface with the settings options as well as a 2x2 widget which displays all the usage information.
Clicking on the widget will bring up the full interface.
There are 4 speeds you can select for warning, these all can be changed inside the settings.
To set speed for warning, just touch the speed limit, or swipe left or right.
Any feedback would be welcome.
If you have any suggestion at all you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org