* Broadband usage widget
* Broadband details screen (IP, connected since...)
* Mobile voice usage summary
* Outage notifications (maintenance, faults)
* Freezone Video (sport, kids, music, documentaries...)
* Freezone Radio
* Embedded mobile toolbox (network status, coffee cam, tasks)
* Some devices do not display video player controls (please tell us if yours doesn't)
* Some devices will not start the audio for some freezone radio contents.
If you are using the app through your iiNet DSL connection, then the video & radio content is provided un-metered! If you're using a mobile broadband or non-iiNet connection, your provider may charge you for using the content. Check with them if you are uncertain.
* Permission to make calls is required to enable the 'call support' button in Toolbox.
* Permission to modify or delete contents of your USB storage and permission to modify system settings are required to automatically download and set iiNet ringtones from Toolbox.
* Permission to prevent device from sleeping is required to keep freezone video playbacks active.
Please send feedback through to email@example.com.
With the latest and greatest iiNet app you can stay up to date with all things iiNet, such as;
· Check your monthly usage for a range of services (broadband, mobile, mobile broadband and more!)
· Call our award-winning support teams with the simple touch of a button
· Check current support wait times
· Scroll through your past 5 invoices
· View and update your contact details.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg! We’re always looking at ways to improve the app, so keep an eye out for regular updates, each with better ways to stay in control.
Like the app? Got suggestions at future improvements? We’d love to hear from you. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
- Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
- Daily traffic usage in notification.
- Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
- Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
- Battery efficient
A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having
- Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
- Time and usage of current session
- Today's app usage for mobile and wifi
- Realtime speed of running applications
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
You can manually select the color of UI.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon. (only for KitKat and below versions of Android)
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Translations: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin), Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will stop (Force close) when you remove the card.
Combining the power of speed tests and crowdsourcing, together, we are building the biggest network and most accurate database of WiFi coverage and the connection speeds of these Hotspots in the world. SpeedSpot has a powerful and highly reliable speed test engine that is ideal for measuring any type of cell or WiFi connection: 3g, 4g, LTE, dsl, adsl, cable. It also takes into account the strength of the WiFi or cell signal.
This means you are getting the most accurate results for your download speed, upload speed or ping tests.
SpeedSpot is building a free, crowdsourced database of WiFi Hotspots that are rated by an internet speed test. In order to do that SpeedSpot let’s you create SpeedSpots, which combine speed test data and a venue, like a Hotel, Cafe and Restaurant and its GPS map location (SpeedSpot = Speed Test + Venue + Location) and allows you to contribute this information to the database which is freely accessible for all SpeedSpot users on Android and iOS. Hotel results are also freely accessible to everyone using a browser on SpeedSpot.org, the only search engine on the internet that let’s you check how fast a Hotel's internet connection is before you stay there.
✓ Run Speed Tests for your Cellular Network on 3g, 4g, LTE connections to improve your coverage
✓ Test the Download and Upload Speed and Ping of WiFi Hotspots on dsl, adsl, cable connections.
✓ Help make finding free WiFi Hotspots with fast network connections possible by contributing your test results to the crowdsourced database
✓ Worldwide high speed data server network for reliable results
✓ Keep track of your internet connection speeds in your personal result history. The details include download and upload speed, ping, signal strength, network name, internal and external IP and the test date.
✓ Compare your different 3g, 4g, LTE cell connection tests. Study the reliability of your broadband dsl, adsl, cable connections over time.
✓ Use the WiFi Finder to access a coverage map that let’s you easily locate free, fast WiFi Hotspots around you in Hotels, Cafes and Restaurants and other public locations like stores, bars and libraries
✓ Free and without Ads
✓ Testing ping, download and upload speeds takes only 20s
✓ Data sizes are minimized and optimized for testing 3g, 4g, LTE connections to preserve mobile bandwidth
✓ Excellent WiFi coverage in large cities with thousands of spots on the map
✓ Easily find Hotels, Cafes, Restaurants, Bars and other Venues that offer fast free internet
✓ Explore venues directly on TripAdvisor, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Yelp
✓ Locate venues and get instant directions to the next fast WiFi Hotspot with maps
As featured in:
"SpeedSpot helps you avoid wimpy hotel WiFi.“ - USA TODAY
"New App SpeedSpot guides you to fastest Wi-Fi in your area." - Fast Company
"Thanks to SpeedSpot you can avoid unfortunate internet conditions when traveling." - Gizmodo
We have recently focused on improving the accuracy of the download, upload and ping tests. We are also focusing on incorporating the influencing of the signal strength into the test results as the signal strength can have significant influence on the connection speeds. Also we are trying to continue improving on the ideal data throughput for 3g, 4g, LTE connections to further minimize the necessary bandwidth for the tests. As data size is not so important for broadband connections like dsl, adsl and cable here we try to focus on shortening the time necessary to receive meaningful test results. Also we are constantly advancing the coverage quality of the Hotels, Cafes and Restaurants add added to the database and the maps.
Tired of a slow connection? With our app firstly we will analyse and optimize your phone to get faster Internet and
better speeds for try to boost your connection. We won't guarantee 100% or 200% in our tests we got from 25% to 50% Internet connection boost.
- Analyses system for any app that could be slowing down your Android Device.
- Adjust WiFi channel for a faster wireless Internet connection.
- Cleaning DNS cache for a Internet speed boost.
- Adjust system MTU/TTL, making Internet connection Faster.
- Optimizing 3G & 4G Connections.
- Better video pre buffering in YouTube or other video sites like Vimeo, Netflix, DailyMotion, etc.
- Reduces overall system memory.
- Depending on the phone, will improve your signal reception.
- Works with rooted or non-rooted phones.
Boost internet, 2g 3g 4g internet, faster internet, Internet connection boost, high internet speed, increase net speed
* This free application is mainly used to analyze and simulate data from your Internet connection after several tests and be able to solve problems wherever possible. Does not work on all terminals and we do not guarantee its proper use.
- Find out which apps are using the most data
- Track current data usage and estimate usage over time
- Easy-to-understand views of daily and monthly data activities
- Integrated cell and wi-fi speed tests and wi-fi hotspot locator
- Supports Android smartphones and tablets
***** “Very nice interface, easy to use and track data usage.”
***** “Useful and looks great.”
***** “Great app! I highly recommend it.”
- Data usage monitoring for Android smartphones and tablets, from version 2.2 to 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and Nexus 7
- Test download, upload, and ping speeds for both wi-fi and cell connections
- Find nearby Google Places hotspots where other users have tested wi-fi speeds
- Visit the Cisco Data Meter website to view aggregated global and regional mobile data usage metrics (http://www.ciscovni.com/data-meter)
- Compare your data usage to other Data Meter users from around the world
- No continuous foreground service; the service only runs briefly on a connection state change so Data Meter consumes less battery life
Keywords: data counter, data monitor, data tracker, data manager, data traffic, smartphone usage, tablet usage, mobile Internet, network traffic
Internet Speed Meter is a Free tool to Monitor or Examine Your Internet Speed On-The-GO
It's Use status bar Notification to show Internet Speed.
Why do you Need Internet Speed Meter?
This tool is Perfect to monitor your internet speed like how many Bytes or KiloBytes your phone is receving or sending in per seconds. This tool is everything what you need to monitor Internet Traffic.
Features of Internet Speed Meter
★Live Traffic Monitoring:Internet Speed Meter do Live Traffic monitoring which you can see on Status Bar or Floating widget.
★Floating Widget:We have Option of a floating widget to show internet speed on everywhere with a small widget on your screen.
★Hide on Idle OptionWe have an Option which make monitoring pause when your internet is Idle mode.
★Auto Start on Boot:Option to Auto start this app when your device boot up to make things simple.
★Hide On LockScreenOption to Hide Notification on Lockscreen(For Android 5.0 and above)
★Only Show on ConnectYou can Enable this Option if you want to pause Monitoring when you are not connected to Internet to save battery. It will be auto monitor again as soon you will connect to Internet Again.
★Update Intervel Option to Set an Update interven on Seconds thats how fast Internet Speed Meter will tell you about Internet usage and Traffic Speed.
★App Theme: Option to Choose Theme from Holo Dark or Holo Light.
★Fully Customizable Notification: You have options you Customize Your Notification as you want it like Add WiFi Name with its speed, Show or Hide Upload Speed, Hide App icon, Separate Wifi and Mobile data usage and more to come in future.
★30 days Data Usage History: Internet Speed Meter Keeps track your Data usage status on daily basis and also show it on a Beautiful chart.
★Live App Usage: We make a list which shows that which app is using your data in real time with auto refresh Feature.NOTE:This feature is Not available on some devices but we are working on it to make it available on all devices
★Light and Simple: Internet Speed Meter is Very light weight and simple to use tool. Its Easily Understandable with its Simple and Sleek UI.
★Accuracy: Internet Speed Meter is Very Accurate that how much data you have used till now. Total data, WiFi data and Mobile data. We also track Based on per app data consuming on real time.
★Fast, Ram & Battery Friendly:Internet Speed Meter is Fast and Friendly with Ram and Battery. We use Unique technique to use app in less ram usage and have Intelligent feature to save battery.
On First time when you will open this app It will show data usage from last device boot. so If you want to ignore this then reboot once afterinstalling and before opening this app.
NOTE:This is the Paid version of this app which have all the features listed above without Ads, You can get the Free version on Internet Speed Meter before buying it if you wish to try it before buying it.
This app is extremly useful!
Shake your troubles away with this easy to use app.
If you have any comments / suggestions / bug reports please feel free to email us and we promise to respond as soon as possible to ALL queries.
Please bear in mind that emailing us is far better than giving this app a low rating... We will be happy to assist you quickly with anything you'd need.
If you like this app, please be kind and leave us a good rating / review.
- Save your track info.
- Switch between analog and digital speedometer
- Switch between mph or km/h mode.
- Display satellites status.
- Speed chart.
- Map integration,get your location.
This network traffic counter is simple, reliable, intuitive to use and consumes very little system resources.
DU Meter can show current network transfer rates in the notification area, it includes a home screen widget which displays daily or monthly data usage, and more.
DU Meter for PC is used and loved worldwide for over 10 years, and now it is available for Android too!
The sound of the blades will be analyzed and the according headspeed will be calculated.
Using Settings you can choose between standard (rpm up to 4000) and micro sized (rpm up to 8000) helicopter and setup the number of blades between 2 and 5.
Before starting the measuring you have to set an estimated headspeed. You can expect most accurate measurings if set inside the range of +/- 500rpm to your real headspeed.
Works with electric and nitro helis without changing any settings.
For best results please follow these instructions:
Make sure you have not too much side noise like strong wind.
After setting an estimated headspeed place your phone on the ground 1-2m from your helicopter.
Press the "Measure Head Speed" button and walk to a save distance.
Spool up the helicopter to your desired headspeed and wait about 20 seconds.
After the blades have come to a stop retrieve your phone and press the "Stop Measuring" button.
Now you can read the headspeeds during the measuring.
You can save the result to the log history using the menu option. If you enable the option "Save Log Automatically" logs will be saved automatically after finishing measuring.
Touch a log entry in the log history to view saved results. Long touch a log entry to send the entry or delete it.
Use log menu to send complete log history.
We want to increase accuracy and compatibility of this App. So please help us and send feeback to email@example.com
Please supply information about the phone and helicopters you measured the headspeed.
If you have any problems measuring correct headspeed please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will give you instruction about how to enable debug mode. This mode will write data to your SD card which can help us find a solution.
Tested by developer:
Phones: HTC Desire and Desire S
Helicopters: Align T-Rex 500, T-Rex 600, T-Rex 700E, T-Rex 700N, Blade mCPX
Tested by users:
Phones: HTC HD2, Motorola Defy and Droid X, Samsung Mesmerize
Helicopters: Mikado Logo 600, 600SE and 400SE, Align T-Rex 450, Concept Notos 500, Walkera 4G6 and M120D01, MSH Protos and Mini Protos
- Record audio: Needed to record audio from your mic.
- Modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete SD card contents: Needed for debug mode
v1.0.1: Touch at rpm bar of log to display exact value.
v1.0.1: Debug mode (please contact us at email@example.com about how to enable debug mode).
v1.0.2: Improved algorithm and increased rpm search range.
v1.0.3: Dynamic adjustment of log rpm bar size.
v1.0.4: Prevent orientation change during measuring.
v1.0.5: Preserve measured data during orientation change.
v1.0.6: Successful license check is valid for one week to use the app on the field without internet access.
v1.0.7: Support for micro sized helicopters.
v1.0.8: Minor improvement for license check.
v1.0.9: Log added.
v1.0.10: Rename of Logentries. Sending of all measured data. Scrolling of measured data by swiping left or right.
v1.1.0: Scrolling of measured data by tap on arrow.
v1.1.1: Tap on log bar displays rpm in bigger letters.
v1.1.2: Fallback for device not supporting default audio format.
v1.1.4: Experimental low RPM mode.
-- WARNING --
THIS IS A PRE-RELEASE BETA! PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS APP UNLESS YOU HAVE TRIED THE FREE VERSION AND ARE ABSOLUTELY SURE IT DOES WHAT YOU WANT.
IF YOU ENCOUNTER PROBLEMS such as crashes or features not working as expected, please email what action caused the crash and your device type to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can fix the problem.
There are a few features that are not final:
- Limited documentation
- A few UI elements need polishing
The universal remote control interface for Android!
Andre is a fully customizable, feature rich front end for controlling things. What things? Anything that can be controlled over the network, including home automation software (such as Promixis' Girder), IR transmitters (like the Global Cache IP2IR), alarm systems, media servers and players, IP controllable A/V hardware, and more.
A handful of usage examples:
- Universal Remote for home theater
- Alarm system control/status
- Whole house music control
- Home/office monitoring from anywhere
- Lighting and environment status & control
- Weather station
- Custom sound board
- Music/video catalog
- IT server monitoring and control
- Router control interface
Andre is server-agnostic and supports http(s) and TCP communication. For most uses Andre is paired with server software/hardware that is capable of communicating through one of these protocols such as home automation apps (Girder, PowerHome, HAI, HomeSeer, mControl, Control4, Vivint and many others), media software (XBMC, JRiver, MediaPortal, etc.), and alarm systems. More and more hardware is becoming controllable this way, including A/V receivers, set-top boxes and DVRs, weather stations, even alarm clocks and digital picture frames.
PLEASE NOTE: WHILE ANDRE *IS* CAPABLE OF A LOT OF STAND-ALONE FUNCTIONALITY ON THE ANDROID DEVICE ITSELF, MOST COMMON USES REQUIRE SERVER SIDE SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE THAT IS NOT PART OF ANDRE.
If you are unsure if Andre will do what you want please visit http://www.andreapp.com for more info or to ask questions. We will be happy to help!
CUSTOM USER INTERFACE
The UI is completely configurable through an XML file or comprehensive on-screen editors, consisting of one or more pages that can contain any combination of controls:
- Button (customizable look, feel and behavior; animatable (sprite/scale/move/rotate/alpha)
- List (static or dynamic; image and/or text content)
- Slider/Progress bar (skinnable; horizontal or vertical)
- Text (custom TrueType/OpenType font support)
- Web Browser
- Any Android Widget
ADVANCED CONTROL CAPABILITIES
Button look and feel is dynamic with labels, drop shadows, borders/background fill, color tinting and more. They can trigger over 50 actions, including:
- Call web service/TCP
- Change pages
- Play sound (MP3, OGG, RAW formats)
- Execute scripts
- Start/stop timers
- Modify other controls
- Speak text
- Trigger user input dialogs
Buttons are assigned functionality for five distinct actions: display, touch, held, repeat and release. They can also be given user-defined 'states' that change how they look or act. Andre supports one or more 'locations' (e.g. Family Room, Bedroom) which can also change button appearance and behavior. Buttons can be triggered by simple gestures and physical device buttons too.
SOCIAL LAYOUT SHARING
Exchange pre-configured controls and designs with other Andre users on the device or through andreapp.com! A growing catalog of buttons, pages and other contols to quickly get started with your layout.
- TCP Scripting
- Run as Home Screen
- Push notifications from the cloud
- Broadcast & receive Android Intents (interface with Tasker, EventGhost and other Android apps)
The best way to see the power and ease of use is to see the YouTube demo
A unique feature is the ability to give names and save calculations and results for later use.
If you have ever used a smartphone to look up a calculation and conversion, you will like this inches and feet calculator app.
• yards, feet, inches, fractions, meters and centimeters can be mixed in the same calculation.
• Results are shown in customary(imperial) or metric units.
• In addition It functions as full featured regular calculator.
• Most customary units calculators make it difficult to enter a mix of fractions and inches, but this inches and feet calculator makes it as natural to write quantities as if writing with pencil and paper.
• Easily calculate square feet from your measurements.
Calculations Available in Inches+Meters Calculator Pro
• Inch to feet calculator
• Inch to centimeter
• Inches to meter
• Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in yards, feet, inches, and meters.
• Add and subtract areas.
• Convert areas to and from square feet, meters, acres, inches.
This version is almost identical to Inches+Meters except that it does not require any internet access permissions and has no in-app purchases or usage restrictions.
How permissions are used in Inches+Meters Calculator Pro:
Read/write SD card permission for saving the calculations and results.
The app supports three test types small, medium, large, and will report the average
transmission speed of data from your Android device.
Network Speed Test will also calculate the fastest bursts during transmissions.
All network transmission metrics are transparent, and listed on the results screen.
-Test Results Email Export
-Burst Speed Statistics
-EU Server Support
app, application, geek, network, speed, test, tool, utilities
You can then show the graph speed versus time and so determine your acceleration (slope of the graph).
The graph so generated can be stored to be shown later or exported as an picture (png file) which can be then exploited easily in other applications (sending MMS, social networks like Twitter or facebook). You also can export to an Microsoft Excel file all the measures for extern analysis.
You can so compare several measures (runs in ski or in motorcycle), time(weather) to reach(affect) the speed max on a boat...
You can thus characterize the speed of your machine or your speed on ski runs and post(show) the proof for your friends or colleagues.
See http://androidapp.free.fr for a full list of features and a complete help manual.
Finally, please email me and let me know how I can make this app better for you before leaving negative feedback. I 'll look at the problem and submit quickly a correction.
The program can manage more than meter. New values can be entered at any time. The program will average for 24 hours. The data files can be imported to Excel e.g.
There are 4 speeds you can select for warning, these all can be changed inside the settings.
To set speed for warning, just touch the speed limit, or swipe left or right.
Any feedback would be welcome.
If you have any suggestion at all you can email me at email@example.com