This app is not helpful The content provided by the app is outdated. The agenda was last updated in 2014. This is expected to replace the printed order paper and votes and proceedings of Ghana's Parliament. In that respect it has failed woefully in my opinion
The lack of progressive updates poses a flaw with its use. It's a pity we have people in a job designation like this who get paid with hard- earned tax payers money.
Parliament has changed and you haven't updated this app. Please work on it
The app should always be updated to for our satisfaction than always containing outdated news
Very bad. U guys shld do smtin abt. It's Jux a gabage. Try & upgrade Becos it's Jux de old people am seeing Der.
Social media The MP's social media is not linked properly
1. Titbits presents audio/text feeds on statements/questions made by MPs
2. Reorganized Publications into Parliamentary Business with the addition of Official Reports.
3. Streaming of audio recordings of daily proceedings
4. Extended support to x86, mips devices
5. Better navigation of PDF content
6. Refreshed User Interface
7. Bug fixes
8. Users are optionally required to grant READ_CONTACTS permission on Android 6.0/later to access Google account ID to prevent multiple voting in polls.