Now you can easily access detailed information on over 1,600 Freshwater Lakes, Ponds & Reservoirs throughout Louisiana. Get real-time Lake Reports, Weather Conditions and Best Fishing Times. Review and mark your favorite HotSpots, and learn tips, tricks and techniques.
Impressive Feature List:
✔ Access over 1,600 Freshwater Lakes, Ponds & Reservoirs
✔ Easily Search a Lake with only a few letters
✔ Proximity Search to find a Lake near you
✔ Proximity search from a City, Town or Lake
✔ View & add HotSpots at your favorite Lakes
✔ Share your HotSpots or keep them Private
✔ View & add Live Lake Reports & Feedback
✔ Books, Mags & More – Save for Offline Reading
✔ Solunar Calendar to show Best Times to Fish
✔ Real-time Weather Conditions
✔ 4-Day Weather Forecasts
✔ View Nearby Photos at every Lake
✔ Species Reference with detailed info & images
✔ Access to State Regulations & license information
✔ View maps & get directions to every Lake
✔ Link to numerous resources
✔ Great Fishing Tips, Videos & How To’s
Get the App that every angler needs and Fish with Attitude !
Visit www.iFishLouisiana.com for the latest Features, News, Coverage or if you have any questions or feedback!
Notices are searchable, and can be archived and unarchived. Searching of archived notices is selectable. Non-archived notices can be selected to show all notices, or only those that have not been read yet. Notices are automatically marked as read when they are opened. However, changing the read/unread status of notices can also be done.
Configurable for the number of times per day that check for new notices occur. Can be set to check only with an active WIFI connection, so that over-the-air data charges are not incurred.
Generally advertising free. However, from time to time users will be shown a screen shamelessly promoting other paid applications when opening this application. After all, you have to expect at least a little advertising in a free applications. It is kept to a reasonable level, however.
Grizdroid Programming is not affiliated with the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, or any Washington State agency.
-Complete library of over 9,500 fishing locations (lakes, rivers, reservoirs and wetlands). The app also includes location links for islands, waterfalls, dams, bays and harbors.
-Fishing locations are searchable by name, or easily retrievable by clicking a county to see all lakes or other
features in this geography.
-Save a lake or river on your favorites list for easy access to your favorite fishing spots.
-Create a journal entry for each fishing experience at a lake, river, stream, reservoir or wetland (swamp).
-Can't remember a lake name, the app allows you with ease to review all lakes, rivers, reservoirs or swamps for counties in Louisiana.
-Want to share your fishing experiences with your fishing buddies, with one simple click you can email or text (SMS) lake or river details with GPS data to friends.
This is a must have app for all fishermen and fisherwomen who love to explore the great waters of Louisiana (LA).
+Identify Saltwater fish with Clear, Crisp Beautiful Photos
+Scientific names and descriptions of the Sport Fish, Reef Fish, Bait Fish and more.
+Get Venting Instructions Video,
+Offshore Buoy Reports,
+Up To Date Saltwater Fishing and Spiny Lobster Regulations for Florida,Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi,Texas,Georgia, Virginia, S. Carolina, N. Carolina, California, Oregon, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine and Washington
+Regional Maps and Management Zones,
+ Important Information,
+Fishing Calendar and Much More!
PLEASE ALLOW AUTOMATIC UPDATING TO GET THE LATEST ON LAWS AND CHANGES.
Fish Rules is a totally new and innovative way to understand recreational saltwater fishing regulations for state and federal waters from North Carolina to Texas.
Fish Rules simplifies saltwater fishing regulations into an easy to understand format. With a glance, know if a fish is in season, how many you can keep, how big they have to be, and more.
Fish Rules uses your phone's GPS and calendar to show only the regulations you need. No signal - No problem. Manually enter your latittude/longitude or select your fishing location to get the regulations you need.
Take a photo, log your fish, post it to Facebook - it's never been easier to brag about your catch!
Keep track of the fish you harvest and the ones you release in our intuitive Fish Log. Review your fish log to find patterns and improve your success on the water.
Crisp illustrations and great photos help you identify your catch. Swipe an image to see identification clues and additional photos.
Fish Rules App is NOT a lame pdf reader.
• Regulations are continuously updated throughout the year (2013).
• App is able to run entirely on your device.
• Location Filter: Use your phone's built in GPS or manually select your fishing spot to identify which regulations apply.
• Record harvested and released fish in an easy-to-use Fish Log
• Seamlessly post pictures of your best catches to Facebook and Twitter.
• Maintain your fishing license data within the app.
• Beautiful illustrations and photos are provided for each regulated species to improve your ability to accurately identify your catch. Turn your phone sideways to see larger images and identification clues.
SALTWATER RECREATIONAL REGULATIONS for
• South Atlantic Fishery Management Council (Atlantic federal waters)
• Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council (Gulf of Mexico federal waters)
• North Carolina state marine waters
• South Carolina state marine waters
• Georgia state marine waters
• Florida state marine waters
• Alabama state marine waters
• Mississippi state marine waters
• Louisiana state marine waters
• Texas state marine waters
Answers to the most common fishing regulations are provided in an intuitive, at-a-glance format:
• What is the bag limit and/or Vessel limit for the fish I just caught?
• What species are prohibited?
• When does season open or close for a particular species?
• When are circle hooks necessary?
• When is a dehooking device necessary?
• When is a venting tool necessary?
• How do I report the landing of a Highly Migratory Species?
Like Fish Rules on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter: