Wave Launcher is the ultimate add-on launcher available for Android! With a single swipe you can launch up to 120(!) of your favorite apps, shortcuts and recently-used apps regardless of which app is currently running. Wave Launcher is accessible anytime, anywhere!
Usage is extremely simple:
1. Touch the very bottom of the screen and slowly swipe your finger up towards the middle of the screen.
2. When you get towards the middle, the wave appears!
3. Without raising your finger, swipe left or right to select the desired application.
4. To launch the app, simply raise your finger from the screen.
5. If you change your mind and don't want to launch anything, simply swipe the wave back to the bottom.
✓ The wave can contain any application or shortcut you can add to your home screen.
✓ The wave can contain a direct-access icon to the built-in app-drawer.
✓ The wave can contain dynamically updating recently-used apps.
✓ 'Recents Mode' will show you 12 recently used-apps
✓ Manual exclude list for recents.
✓ Create folders on the wave. Folders are fully controllable with swiping alone.
✓ Customizable wave colors and icon size
✓ The wave is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple gesture!
✓ Supports custom icons from ADW themes (More coming soon!).
✓ Use any picture/icon from your gallery/SD-card as icon.
✓ The wave responds to your finger movement. It changes its shape, icon size, and icon transparency.
✓ Can be enabled by swiping from the bottom, left side or right side of the screen (See the 'calibrate' screen)
✓ Fully independent, doesn't need to replace your home-screen app.
✓ Doesn't interfere with running applications.
✓ Small memory footprint.
✓ Fully customizable gesture-area with a single long-press and swipe!
✓ Doesn't affect battery-life!
✓ Tons of customization settings!
✓ Plugins infrastructure.
✓ App-drawer plugin with single-tap and long-press functionality.
✓ Controllable notification action.
✓ Localized to 9 languages:
English, Hebrew, Spanish, Serbian, Italian, French, Russian, German and Polish!
NOTE: Notification icon can be disabled in the settings screen.
App-drawer plugin features:
✓ Cool animations.
✓ Sort alphabetically.
✓ Sort by last-update-time.
✓ Sort in ascending/descending order.
✓ Unlike standard home-app, icons are kept in volatile cache and memory is freed when asked by Android.
✓ Long-press apps to show on market, and uninstall.
This is a very customizable app. PLEASE read the info in the Help screen, it contains lots of useful information.
NOTE: Permission to make phone calls is required for placing direct-call shortcuts on the wave.
(Call your loved-ones with a single swipe!)
Your input and comments are welcome at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot respond to market comments, but your e-mail will be answered with 100% guarantee!
Tags: wavelauncher, gesture detection, mobile merit, app drawer, WebOS, Palm Pre, HP Pre
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
By purchasing this your not only unlocking Swipe Navigation your also supporting my working and giving me the opportunity to continue developing for android. I would like to thank you for supporting my work i hope you enjoy Swipe Navigation.
This app lets you do that.
Swipe-In is a useful tool with which you can change different settings on your phone with just a swipe on the screen.
Unleash the power of swipes to change settings in a hassle-free way.
Another example. Consider you're playing a game while listening to music. To change a song you would have to exit the game and open the music player app. Well, there's an alternative. You can just swipe to bring the music player widget on screen. Change the song, remove the widget and carry on with your game.
To begin ,simply create a floating hotspot, select a type and begin swiping. These floating hotspots ,can be positioned at any edge.They can also be made invisible so that they do not block the view.
Please make sure to read help before you begin using it.
The current version supports the following settings:
6.WiFi Hotspot tetheing
11.A launcher that shows apps you select, or recent apps.
12.Place widgets on screen(movable,re-sizable and removable)
Before buying, you may want to try the free version first.
In case license checking fails, mail me on email@example.com
Swipe Home Button is a revolutionary tool that changes the way you control your android.
It provide five most useful actions on Android with bezel swipe gestures.
No more Home Button. No more reaching to the status bar.
And, now it is possible to use your big phone with only one hand!
Five most useful actions!
1, Go back to home screen
----Save your weary fragile home button.
2, Show recent apps
----Save one second wasted on long press.
3, Pull down notification
----No more reaching to the far notification bar.
4, Play next track.
----One swipe to play next track even if you are in a full screen game.
(Only works on certain music play, has been tested on Poweramp, and stock Music Play)
5, Open any other app
----You could open you most used app in one action!
6, Open app shortcuts
----Go directly to where you want to
Five Amazing customizable swipe gestures!
1, Swipe up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen.
2, Swipe far up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and go over 2/5 height of the screen.
3, Swipe up down
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and continue swipe back down outside the screen.
4, Swipe up left
----Swipe far up left into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
5, Swipe up right
----Swipe far up right into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
Check out the video to feel the easy and clean swipe gestures!
Swipe Home Button is compatible with any 4.0+ devices! Including your Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, HTC One. However, this app is not suitable for device with virtual buttons.
In addition, This app has a tiny footprint. Not a single unnecessary permission is required.
Free your Home Button with gestures!
1, This app may hinder touching space bar while typing. The workaround is touch the upper part spacebar, disable "improve sensitivity" if possible, or use a IME that has a bigger space bar.
2, No back button and menu button support, because those need root permission.
3, This app is not suitable for device that solely use virtual keys.
4, Swipe Home Button has been tested with Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note 2, and HTC One. However, I can not assure other device can use this app.
1, With Android 4.1+, you could even hide the icon in notification pull-down by unchecking "show notification" setting for Swipe Home Button in your phone's application manager. On Android 4.0 device, the icon in notification pull-down is required to keep the swipes working.
2, Every swipe should start from outside of the screen. The swipe don't need to be fast.
3, Because of this app you may need to press upper part of your space bar when typing. The lower part is occupied by this app.
4, Combining with other "Lock Screen" app can achieve lock screen using swipe.
5, Combining with the great app called "Tasker", you could achieve any action with swipe, including "Menu back" and "back button".
★ Swipe right on the number field: Addition
★ Swipe left on the number field: Subtraction
★ Swipe up on the number field: Multiplication
★ Swipe down on the number field: Division
★ Swipe right on the display field: Equal
★ Swipe left on the display field: Clear
★ Tap on the display field: Backspace input/operations
★ Tap on menu icon: Change to alternative input method
★ Additional Operators in the sidebar like square root and percentage
We have set ourselves the goal to build beautiful and simple apps for Android. We believe that Android apps should look crisp and simply beautiful. Additionally we want to deliver an intuitive app based on a self-explanatory user experience. We believe that we have achieved this goals by our first app - the Swipe Calculator App and we offer it for free! We believe that we have designed one of the best free Android calculator apps in the Android market.
Feel free to check out our beautiful calculator app, it's free, go download it! ;)
Currently we are working on a pro-version of the swipe calculator app, so stay tuned!
Swipe Navigation was built for rooted devices but some actions will still work without root
• Left Swipe
• Center Swipe
• Right Swipe
• Left Edge Swipe
• Right Edge Swipe
• Two Finger Left Swipe
• Two Finger Right Swipe
• Three Finger Swipe
• Four Finger Swipe
Launch your favorite apps through the «Home Button Swipe Up» gesture.
• This works best on devices with three soft keys, like Nexus 5 or Moto G (i.e. devices that have virtual «Back / Home / Recent Apps» soft buttons).
• On some devices this app opens when doing a "Long click" on the home button (e.g. the newer HTC and Sony Xperia phones).
• Most Samsung devices are not at all or very poorly supported (since Samsung overrides 'Home Button' behavior with their own software).
→ Test this app if you're looking for a simple app launcher alternative to «Wave Launcher», «SwipePad», «Smart Taskbar» or «Sidebar», or if you want to replace the default «Google Now» home button binding
→ Also check out Home Button Launcher Tools, this integrates nicely into Home Button Launcher
Source code is hosted on Google Code:
Drag down from the top left corner of your screen and orbs will fall into place, giving you quick access to various features of your phone. Call and text friends, launch your favorite apps via shortcuts, control music, and more using the various orbs.
SAO is built to be extendable. There are many free and paid themes and extensions available in the Store. Themes update the images, sounds, and fonts used in the app creating a completely different experience. Extensions, on the other hand, are additional orbs that appear when downloading other apps. SMS, for example, is a free extension for phones.
Both themes and extensions have an API for those who want to truly customize the experience. The documentation is still in it's infancy, so don't feel afraid to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help or to submit an app to the Store.
Q: Can I help translate the app to my language?
A: Sure! You can now help out with translating using Localize ( https://www.localize.im/v/dq ).
Q: Can I help test new features or recommend ideas?
A: Of course! Join our community ( https://plus.google.com/communities/106623201559847991380 ) and, if you're interested in being on the cutting edge, sign up for Testing. We'll do our best to address bugs promptly.
Q: How do I use themes?
A: Install the theme, then go into Options, Themes. You should see it as a choice aside Default.
Q: My extensions aren't working (or... anything isn't working).
A: Try rebooting. If it still doesn't work, feel free to send us an email ( email@example.com ) or report it in the community.
Q: Why can't I uninstall the app?
A: It's probably set as a Device Administrator (an old feature from Log Out). Go into Settings, Security, Device Administrators, and uncheck SAO Launcher.
Q: Why is log out missing?
A: Log out required Device Administrator, which made it difficult to uninstall the app.
Q: How do I get sms to pop up?
A: Install the SMS extension - it's another app, you can find it in the Store.
Q: Why is there a delay launching the app after pressing the Home button?
A: Android introduces a 5sec delay for all services after the Home button is pressed. There is no way to get around this.
Q: Why can't I click under the swipe area?
A: It's an anti-keylogging feature of Android's. There is no way to get around this.
Q: Why do I still see my old SMS notifications after installing the extension?
A: I can't touch another app's notifications. Luckily, the default SMS app lets you disable notifications in settings.
Q: Why can't I hear any sound?
A: There are different streams (System, Notification, Media). Some phones disable System, the stream usually reserved for button clicks. If you have one of those phones, you'll have to change the stream in Options.
Q: This isn't a launcher! Why claim it is?
A: It is... Sort of. It launches apps. It is not meant to replace your default launcher, though.
Switchr Pro Key
With the Pro Key installed alongside Switchr, all settings are unlocked, leaving you with the freedom to customize every aspect of Switchr. Switchr Pro allows you to take advantage of all gestures, swipe from the right or bottom edge, customize every visual aspect, configure blacklists/whitelists to your liking, show an unlimited amount of apps, and much much more.
Here is the full feature list:
- Bottom edge trigger
- Live Switching (switch apps in realtime)
- Gestures for closing apps
- Pin running apps
- Pin an unlimited amount of apps
- CoverFlow Effects (tweak scroll speed, transition animations, etc)
- Blacklist/Whitelist apps
- Removed Pro Ads
- Visual swipe indicator
- Switchr Arc customization
- Halo support for root users
- Switchr Slide sidebar
- Search action replacement (swipe up from navbar, long press hardware menu key, or press the hardware search key)
- Support further development
Assign this application to the same gesture for Google Now, you can turn off the screen of without pressing the power button.
Device administrator is requied to control screen lock, Please activate it first.
Key features :
- You can turn off the screen with swipe up from the home button
- Power button icon is displayed when you swipe
- Vibration when turn off the screen
If you want to uninstall , please deactivate the device administrator in advance .
(It is not possible to uninstall while it's activated)
After the images are marked for deletion, you can review the images before they are cleared incase you change your mind.
An additional option includes the ability to upload the images to Dropbox before fully removing them from the device.
Please note: We are not responsible for images that get lost due to network loss during a Dropbox upload, or device failure.
Moving from an Android phone to a new HTC phone has never been easier or faster. Transfer important data like your contacts, messages, calendar, music, settings, photos and videos from your old phone to your new Sense 5 or later HTC phone wirelessly. No more cables or headaches.
The HTC Transfer Tool is able to transfer from phones that are running Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread) or later and uses a Wi-Fi connection between your two phones to transfer content to any Sense 5 or later HTC phone.
This is a partial list of the over 100 settings that are transferred:
• Display settings (brightness, sleep)
• Transfer from (old phone): Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or higher versions. Not limited to HTC only.
• Transfer to (new phone): The new HTC One and many more to come. Limited to HTC Models only.
--Swippppe: Simply one swipe and all you wanted are there. It’s simple and handy.
--Toogggles: Toggles are those icons you can tap and your phone settings change accordingly.
--Recent apps: You recent apps will be listed for the real multitasking you’ve been wanted.
--Favorite apps: Your phone knows you better than friends; Free Swipe best. By studying your habit, Free Swipe is able to present the Favorite apps at the right place for fast visiting.
Do stay tuned for greater update yet to come!
And can launch App,Shortcut,Widget,Music,Contacts,Photo,Video,Favorite URL.
-Project Icons - v 2.0.4
#no ads free app.
Always operates on the off-line.
The timing of your smartphone battery publish information.
You can check the battery information to different users of the same model.
You are not listed in the catalog, you know the real battery information.
If you use offline, you know the application you are running away.
This gives a great success in Android's true battery life.
Also, wifi, gps, screen brightness, etc. It also stores information.
You can find a cause that is affecting the battery.
-Battery information(level,temperature,charge status)
[Shared item(Optional,default off)]
and Facebook, Twitter, Mixi will be considered.
■ Main function
multiple image attachment
SNS multiple simultaneous transmission (twitter, Facebook, mixi)
■Feature of the paid version only
• The position swapping stamp (format tool), show or hide
Tag acquisition of Evernote
· Delete hash tag on twitter of "#bridgeever"
Control the number of the form (up to two free version) infinite
- Can send multiple images at the same time
- Select a notebook
- Automatic setting of the title (date, time)
- When you have exceeded the maximum number of characters, the ability to automatically send the split (Twitter)
- Powerful template feature