Usage is extremely simple:
1. Touch the very bottom of the screen and slowly swipe your finger up towards the middle of the screen.
2. When you get towards the middle, the wave appears!
3. Without raising your finger, swipe left or right to select the desired application.
4. To launch the app, simply raise your finger from the screen.
5. If you change your mind and don't want to launch anything, simply swipe the wave back to the bottom.
✓ The wave can contain any application or shortcut you can add to your home screen.
✓ The wave can contain a direct-access icon to the built-in app-drawer.
✓ The wave can contain dynamically updating recently-used apps.
✓ 'Recents Mode' will show you 12 recently used-apps
✓ Manual exclude list for recents.
✓ Create folders on the wave. Folders are fully controllable with swiping alone.
✓ Customizable wave colors and icon size
✓ The wave is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple gesture!
✓ Supports custom icons from ADW themes (More coming soon!).
✓ Use any picture/icon from your gallery/SD-card as icon.
✓ The wave responds to your finger movement. It changes its shape, icon size, and icon transparency.
✓ Can be enabled by swiping from the bottom, left side or right side of the screen (See the 'calibrate' screen)
✓ Fully independent, doesn't need to replace your home-screen app.
✓ Doesn't interfere with running applications.
✓ Small memory footprint.
✓ Fully customizable gesture-area with a single long-press and swipe!
✓ Doesn't affect battery-life!
✓ Tons of customization settings!
✓ Plugins infrastructure.
✓ App-drawer plugin with single-tap and long-press functionality.
✓ Controllable notification action.
✓ Localized to 9 languages:
English, Hebrew, Spanish, Serbian, Italian, French, Russian, German and Polish!
NOTE: Notification icon can be disabled in the settings screen.
App-drawer plugin features:
✓ Cool animations.
✓ Sort alphabetically.
✓ Sort by last-update-time.
✓ Sort in ascending/descending order.
✓ Unlike standard home-app, icons are kept in volatile cache and memory is freed when asked by Android.
✓ Long-press apps to show on market, and uninstall.
This is a very customizable app. PLEASE read the info in the Help screen, it contains lots of useful information.
NOTE: Permission to make phone calls is required for placing direct-call shortcuts on the wave.
(Call your loved-ones with a single swipe!)
Your input and comments are welcome at: email@example.com
We cannot respond to market comments, but your e-mail will be answered with 100% guarantee!
Tags: wavelauncher, gesture detection, mobile merit, app drawer, WebOS, Palm Pre, HP Pre
In addition to launching apps through voice command, SayIt provides widgets that allow you to start applications by touch or by voice. Each widget is self organizing: they learn which applications you use most often and order them accordingly. The first widget is similar to the Google search bar. Click the icon on the left to bring up the self organizing app grid or click the icon on the right to launch applications by voice. The second widget is a dock (similar to what you might see on a laptop or desktop) that displays a scrollable list of apps and also allows you to start applications by voice. With SayIt, your favorite apps are always within reach!
- Quickly voice launch applications.
- Use SayIt on your lock screen if you have a newer device from Samsung, LG or HTC that supports lock screen shortcuts.
- Can also be added to popular 3rd party lock screens from the Play Store.
- Self organizing widgets only available for Android 3.0 and above (Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, and Jelly Bean) .
- Supports addition to the Android 4.2 lock screen.
Swipe Home Button is a revolutionary tool that changes the way you control your android.
It provide five most useful actions on Android with bezel swipe gestures.
No more Home Button. No more reaching to the status bar.
And, now it is possible to use your big phone with only one hand!
Five most useful actions!
1, Go back to home screen
----Save your weary fragile home button.
2, Show recent apps
----Save one second wasted on long press.
3, Pull down notification
----No more reaching to the far notification bar.
4, Play next track.
----One swipe to play next track even if you are in a full screen game.
(Only works on certain music play, has been tested on Poweramp, and stock Music Play)
5, Open any other app
----You could open you most used app in one action!
6, Open app shortcuts
----Go directly to where you want to
Five Amazing customizable swipe gestures!
1, Swipe up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen.
2, Swipe far up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and go over 2/5 height of the screen.
3, Swipe up down
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and continue swipe back down outside the screen.
4, Swipe up left
----Swipe far up left into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
5, Swipe up right
----Swipe far up right into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
Check out the video to feel the easy and clean swipe gestures!
Swipe Home Button is compatible with any 4.0+ devices! Including your Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, HTC One. However, this app is not suitable for device with virtual buttons.
In addition, This app has a tiny footprint. Not a single unnecessary permission is required.
Free your Home Button with gestures!
1, This app may hinder touching space bar while typing. The workaround is touch the upper part spacebar, disable "improve sensitivity" if possible, or use a IME that has a bigger space bar.
2, No back button and menu button support, because those need root permission.
3, This app is not suitable for device that solely use virtual keys.
4, Swipe Home Button has been tested with Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note 2, and HTC One. However, I can not assure other device can use this app.
1, With Android 4.1+, you could even hide the icon in notification pull-down by unchecking "show notification" setting for Swipe Home Button in your phone's application manager. On Android 4.0 device, the icon in notification pull-down is required to keep the swipes working.
2, Every swipe should start from outside of the screen. The swipe don't need to be fast.
3, Because of this app you may need to press upper part of your space bar when typing. The lower part is occupied by this app.
4, Combining with other "Lock Screen" app can achieve lock screen using swipe.
5, Combining with the great app called "Tasker", you could achieve any action with swipe, including "Menu back" and "back button".
Launch your favorite apps through the «Home Button Swipe Up» gesture.
• This works best on devices with three soft keys, like Nexus 5 or Moto G (i.e. devices that have virtual «Back / Home / Recent Apps» soft buttons).
• On some devices this app opens when doing a "Long click" on the home button (e.g. the newer HTC and Sony Xperia phones).
• Most Samsung devices are not at all or very poorly supported (since Samsung overrides 'Home Button' behavior with their own software).
→ Test this app if you're looking for a simple app launcher alternative to «Wave Launcher», «SwipePad», «Smart Taskbar» or «Sidebar», or if you want to replace the default «Google Now» home button binding
→ Also check out DG Settings, this integrates nicely into Home Button Launcher
Source code is hosted on Google Code:
★ Swipe right on the number field: Addition
★ Swipe left on the number field: Subtraction
★ Swipe up on the number field: Multiplication
★ Swipe down on the number field: Division
★ Swipe right on the display field: Equal
★ Swipe left on the display field: Clear
★ Tap on the display field: Backspace input/operations
★ Tap on menu icon: Change to alternative input method
★ Additional Operators in the sidebar like square root and percentage
We have set ourselves the goal to build beautiful and simple apps for Android. We believe that Android apps should look crisp and simply beautiful. Additionally we want to deliver an intuitive app based on a self-explanatory user experience. We believe that we have achieved this goals by our first app - the Swipe Calculator App and we offer it for free! We believe that we have designed one of the best free Android calculator apps in the Android market.
Feel free to check out our beautiful calculator app, it's free, go download it! ;)
Currently we are working on a pro-version of the swipe calculator app, so stay tuned!
This app lets you do that.
Swipe-In is a useful tool with which you can change different settings on your phone with just a swipe on the screen.
Unleash the power of swipes to change settings in a hassle-free way.
Another example. Consider you're playing a game while listening to music. To change a song you would have to exit the game and open the music player app. Well, there's an alternative. You can just swipe to bring the music player widget on screen. Change the song, remove the widget and carry on with your game.
To begin ,simply create a floating hotspot, select a type and begin swiping. These floating hotspots ,can be positioned at any edge.They can also be made invisible so that they do not block the view.
Please make sure to read help before you begin using it.
The current version supports the following settings:
6.WiFi Hotspot tetheing
11.A launcher that shows apps you select, or recent apps.
12.Place widgets on screen(movable,re-sizable and removable)
Before buying, you may want to try the free version first.
In case license checking fails, mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you experience short battery time and find it difficult to find the right settings? This app provides shortcuts to functions like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS etc. on your homecreen as a widget!
A very good thing is that the app comes pre-configured, just install the app and you are ready!
Change screen brightness instantly, change ringer mode instantly, or maybe you want to enable WiFi which is done with just one click! Sometimes you need WiFi settings when you have found a new wifi spot, just drag up the WiFi button and there will be a link to the Wifi settings. This is the way the app works in general when using Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and many other functions. On top of the list, a switch button, drag the button up, and you will find the settings for that function on the bottom. Other great features are a mirror, ruler, screen light and LED light buttons that are as easy to find as the rest. This app also works as a battery power saver because it always shows status of functions that drain the battery and lets you turn them off.
You can always access the buttons and shortcuts by either using the widget, getting the app from "recent apps menu", or by using the status bar notification message! You don't have to leave the app that you are currently in!
Along with a super improved experience with your Android device, you get:
● Screen brightness (instant change) and settings
● Ringer mode (instant change) and settings
● Bluetooth switch, visibility mode, and settings
● Wifi switch and settings
● Mobile internet switch and settings
● GPS switch
● Airplane mode switch
● NFC switch
● LED light (flashlight) switch
● Share your internet via Bluetooth switch (tethering)
● Share your internet via Wi-Fi switch (tethering)
● Share your internet via USB switch (tethering)
● App list shortcut
● Accounts & Synchronize shortcut
● System settings shortcut
● Ruler with inches and centimeters
● Screen light (white light torch)
● Mirror (front camera) with night light and sunlight mode. Pause button.
All this in a clean but very powerful control of great tools available as:
★ Notification message
★ Lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
The buttons in these come preconfigured, but they can be customized through settings:
• Change order of buttons
• Remove buttons
• Add buttons
• Change theme, colors
This app comes in several themes with different background colours:
✓ Blue indicators with dark background
✓ Pink indicators with dark background
✓ Blue indicators with bright background
✓ Pink indicators with bright background
Also includes a battery indicator in the status bar with the features:
☆ Percentage status, 50% is shown as 50
☆ Coloured battery indicator, from green to red
☆ Possibility to remove this power indicator
* Send error report to us through the app
* Send suggestions to us through the app
* Send this app to your friends
* Link to rate our app
* Find our other apps
- Works on all homescreens, not restricted to Go Launcher (which was previously required to be able to use list views in the home screen) or any other "launcher". It is possible to resize the widget in most homescreens.
- Works on all devices, from small phones to big tablets!
- Automatically reads if your device does not support a feature. In that case, the buttons for that feature gets hidden, but still possible to add, through settings.
- Translated into more than 50 languages!
- The permissions that are used in this app are required for the features above to work.
- This app comes for free, please help us and share it with all your friends. Help us improve this app!
- This is the ultimate swipe settings tool control widget, and was developed by sun light weather!
Note: Buttons mentioned in this text can be interpreted as toggles, switches, settings, shortcuts
There are two shortcut widgets that can be dragged from the Widgets Section of your home launcher:
1. Pen Window launcher widget - to open a floating icon which hovers over any open application so you can invoke the Pen Window drawer whatever you are doing and whenever you want.
2. Pen Window drawer widget - to open the Pen Window drawer directly and is useful if you use third-party apps like Tasker, LMT Launcher or gesture control apps to call the Pen Window directly.
The floating launcher icon and/or the Pen Window drawer can also be opened from the notification drawer when the app is active.
There are various settings you can set for the app like custom window size for the Pen Window drawer, floating launcher icon size and transparency and more. Settings are normally accessible from the notification panel.
Pen Window Launcher will work with both rooted and non-rooted compatible devices.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 edition)
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
★ ★ Full version available in market , LINK > https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.accessibilityenabledlauncher.full ★ ★
This is lite version with only one shortcut activated , full version contains 10 configurable shortcuts.
REVIEW FROM A PREVIOUS VERSION OF THIS APP:
rbrightwell19 on February 6, 2012 (HTC EVO Shift 4G with version 1.0)
HTC Evo-Shift 2.3.4 Neat little app. I'm blind and pretty much use this app excusively to access my phone. Takes a little practice, great on the go!
Please look at the video to learn more about the app:
¤ Configure voice to text apps shortcuts to make calls, send texts & email in split seconds.
¤ Check Stock prices, Game scores, News, Weather without fiddling with the screen at all.
¤ Configure music player to play music on the go
Perfect companion for : TalkBack, KickBack, SoundBack
You have to have a ROOTED device!
• access the whole file system with read-write privilegies
• change files’ permissions
• use USB for higher transfer speed
• written in C++ to provide best performance
• active and passive mode
• access hidden files (starting with '.') - you have to use better ftp client (e.g. Total Commander of FileZilla)
• you cannot set password
For further details and information how to enable USB transfers please visit http://waterdev.com/apps/rftp.
If your connection to the ftp server drops after a while, you probably have a power-saving policy in your wifi settings. To avoid this issue follow the steps:
* Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > Wi-Fi settings
* Tap the menu button and select Advanced
* In the Wi-Fi sleep policy entry select Never
Articles about RFTP:
* http://www.goodandevo.net/2011/05/how-to-wirelessly-access-htc-evo-root-file-system-from-your-computer.html (tutorial)
This widget allows you to toggle fastcharge / force AC charging right from a homescreen. No longer do you need to open an application to toggle!
A supported kernel plus this widget allows one to force AC charging for any charger that is detected as USB (e.g. many car chargers) and pull the full current the charger can support. This eliminates the issue with your battery getting depleted while navigating despite being plugged into the car charger! It also provides additional security when connecting to public charging stations because by forcing AC charging, USB/adb data transfers are disabled, protecting your data.
Current known supported devices/kernels:
HTC Rezound + incredikernel
HTC Incredible + incredikernel or gingertiny
HTC Vivid + incredikernel
Galaxy Nexus + any kernel with force fast charge
Nexus S + any kernel with force fast charge
Fascinate, Captivate, Vibrant + any kernel with force fast charge
HTC Evo 3d + any kernel with force fast charge
HTC Incredible 2/S + any kernel with force fast charge
Other devices may be supported at later dates. If you find a device and kernel combination that is supported but not listed here, please contact me so I can add it to the list.
Yun NFC Launcher is an app which let you read and write NFC tag. You can create a task tag, a simple tap to control your phone. Connect your phone to your world, everything becomes simple.
You can use it to do the following things:
- Read Bank card (Quickpass) and transportation card infomation. Note: Not all bus cards can read, such as old Shanghai Transportation card can not be read.
- Make a tag that will connect a phone to your WiFi network. Great for visitors to scan when they arrive!
- Turn off Wifi , turn on Bluetooth, open navigation and start your playlist.
- Make a tag which will let the reader follow the Sina Weibo user you choose.
- Set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile data settings, place a call, send a SMS, Show a memo, start applications.
- Open URLs, Play Video & music, view image.
We're working on improving the app. If you have any ideas and suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Launch SAO Launcher by swiping down from the top right or left corners. Various orbs will fall down, giving you access to contacts, applications, maps, and more. When you're finished, tap away to dismiss the orbs.
SAO Launcher can be extended with themes and extensions, found inside the Store (Settings Orb)! Themes can change the entire look and feel of the app, from images to sounds and fonts. Extensions, meanwhile, will add additional orbs to SAO Launcher, giving you enhanced functionality. Best of all, both have public APIs! Anyone can write a theme or extension and easily share it with others. Get started with the following links.
For those with too much free time, try to find the rotating orbs easter egg.
Q: Why can't I uninstall the app!?
A: It's probably set as a Device Administrator. Go into Settings, Security, Device Administrators, and uncheck SAO Launcher.
Q: How do I get sms to pop up?
A: Install the SMS extension - it's another app, you can find it under Other Apps by this Developer
Q: How do I use themes?
A: Install the theme, then go into Options. You should immediately see it as a choice aside Default.
Q: Why is there a delay launching the app after pressing the Home button?
A: Android introduces a 5sec delay for all services after the Home button is pressed. There is no way to get around this.
Q: Why do I still see my old SMS notifications after installing the extension?
A: I can't touch another app's notifications. Luckily, the default SMS app lets you disable notifications in settings.
Q: Why can't I hear any sound?
A: There are different streams (System, Notification, Media). Some phones disable System, the stream usually reserved for button clicks. If you have one of those phones, you'll have to change the stream in Options.
Q: This isn't a launcher! Why claim it is?
A: It is... Sort of. It launches apps. It is not meant to replace your default launcher, though.
Q: Why is log out missing
A: Log out required Admin Rights, which make it difficult to uninstall apps (You have to manually go into Settings, drill down into Administrative Apps, remove the app, then uninstall). True frustration is being asked (many times!) every day how to uninstall the app (usually via a 1star review). Anyway, now people bug me about why log out is missing, which I frankly prefer, because at least they leave me with 4star reviews.
Q: Can you add feature X?
A: Shoot me an email at email@example.com, I'll see what I can do.
* Please read the notes about Facebook contacts and other known issues at the end.
- Easily and quickly transfer and export contacts from SIM, Phone to any sync account.
- Copy, Move contacts from one account to another.
- Optionally update existing contacts to add new phone numbers, emails, ...etc
- View contacts per sync account in addition to SIM, Phone contacts.
- Lets you choose the destination account's group.
- Delete contacts from one account without affected the same contact in another account.
- Tap and hold a contact to view the contact details.
*** If an account doesn't show any contacts please make sure “Sync contacts” is checked under “Accounts & sync” and click on “Sync now” in your phone settings.
*** Facebook contacts synced by the official app on android 4.0 or up are not visible. For previous android versions on Samsung and HTC, and maybe others, you can add Facebook contacts by using the Facebook account provided by those phones under "Accounts & sync".
*** We are continuously working to improve this application, so in case you are experiencing any issue please select “Contact us” from the menu and help us improve the application.
Hence LoC can be used beyond common specialized applications in sports and leisure (riding, hiking, para gliding, free riding, skiing, bycicling, jogging, etc.).
In the area of Quality Management of transportation systems the development of new applications for travellers LoC offers optimal assistance for system operators, researchers and technicians: Purchasing costs for stand alone GPS-Logging Devices for data collection can be saved, insofar the personnel uses Android V2.1 or higher smartphones.
The local data base containing historic data can be easily exported to the exernal SD card where a data transfer by
e-mail, Bluetooth or USB can be initiated. Furthermore the tracks and manual defined points of interests (POI) can be exported as kml for the integration in GIS-Systems like Google Maps, Google Earth or Quantum GIS.
An allrounder with privacy
Those who like an application for more than one specialized use-case will find a good and on different devices (Samsung Galaxy SI 9000, Google Nexus S, HTC Desire, Sony Ericsson Active) tested allrounder. The local data management on the device and the willful manual data transfer avoid violations of privacy by unwanted automatic data transfers into the cloud.
- local SQLite data base for export (miniSD-card needed!)
- extended kml export with predefined POI attribution for
further treatment in Google Earth
- WGS84 X,Y (including accuracy cirlces!)
- number of satelites in fix and available
- estimated accuracy
- SQLite-DB export: enables further raw data treatment for
engineers, researchers & enthusiasts.
The next updates will address analytics, drift detection, extended kml-export features (use cases winter sports and industrial construction projects) and additional indicators (e.g. Signal to Noise Ratio).
More from developer
And can launch App,Shortcut,Widget,Music,Contacts,Photo,Video,Favorite URL.
-Project Icons - v 2.0.4
#no ads free app.
Always operates on the off-line.
The timing of your smartphone battery publish information.
You can check the battery information to different users of the same model.
You are not listed in the catalog, you know the real battery information.
If you use offline, you know the application you are running away.
This gives a great success in Android's true battery life.
Also, wifi, gps, screen brightness, etc. It also stores information.
You can find a cause that is affecting the battery.
-Battery information(level,temperature,charge status)
[Shared item(Optional,default off)]
and Facebook, Twitter, Mixi will be considered.
this app is free and no ads.
■ Main function - Can send multiple images at the same time
multiple image attachment
SNS multiple simultaneous transmission (twitter, Facebook, mixi)
- Select a notebook
- Automatic setting of the title (date, time)
- When you have exceeded the maximum number of characters, the ability to automatically send the split (Twitter)
- Powerful template feature
- Can send multiple images at the same time