1) Add posts to your diary
2) Each post can have text and images
3) Edit and delete posts
4) Share single posts with your friends and family by email
5) Organise posts in trips
5) Create and manage separate trips
6) Export, backup and import data to your SD card
7) Change colors of your diary
8) Add a description to each image
This app will not allow you to:
1) Add videos and maps to your posts (not yet!)
2) Share your posts on social networks
--> Please note that you currently can't synchronise your diaries with your other devices. Use the "export" and "import" functions to migrate your data from your old to your new device.
Your data is yours and yours only.
Did you enjoy using 'Travel Diary' on your trip? How could I improve it? Please get in touch!
It’s the briefcase where nothing is forgotten and everything is at your fingertips. Critical travel information is constantly being updated to serve you.
• Automatically access your trip details if you booked through one of thousands of TripCase partners
• Easily forward your confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Stay updated with FREE push notifications on Android and iOS devices
• Quickly add new trip items from your phone with our new ‘Remember this Place’ feature
• Access convenient tools like seat maps, airport maps, weather forecasts, driving directions and more
• Get a ride through Uber with just a few clicks in TripCase
• Conveniently stay on top of your trip notifications from your smartwatch - rich notifications are now on the Samsung Gear S!
Sabre is at the epicenter of what travelers need and want. Leveraging our industry connections and expertise, we have created a consumer-owned place where travelers can access what’s important at any time, in any place and with any device.
WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY
“perfect for business travelers looking to simplify cluttered travel schedules” — Alex Skjong, Forbes Travel Guide
“beautiful itineraries!” — Rich DeMuro, NBC Los Angeles
“travel without the baggage of stress” — The Washington Post
“great for travel” — Tom Bick in interview with Advertising Age
Features passive location monitoring while the app is in the background, so you can have a fresh starting point without waiting long for the GPS to start up and provide an accurate fix. When Geo Points is then launched, the background GPS will then lock-in and provide more accurate location readings. This instant on GPS mapping feature will allow you to quickly mark those spots of interest that matter most.
Geo Points will help you find those locations of interest with text searches, which then can be further refined via map selection. Use the default map viewer to track your speed and estimated time to destination or choose Google Maps or Google Driving directions to view the Geo Point favorites list.
NOTE: This is a demo version of Geo Points. If you find this app useful, please consider upgrading to the full version.
* Elevation Profile
* Import Google Maps URLs
* Import Places from KML
* Export KML for use with Google Earth
* Specify time intervals
* Specify distance intervals
* Cell phone tower or GPS satellites
* Log to GPX, KML, CSV or NMEA files
* Shows a notification
* Imperial display units
* Auto start on boot
* Auto send to email/FTP/DropBox/Google Docs/OpenStreetMap/OpenGTS at intervals
* OpenStreetMap - upload GPS traces
* Dropbox - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* Google Docs - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* OpenGTS - auto send or upload points
Bugs, feature requests, questions - please submit them to github.com/mendhak/gpslogger (issue tracker).
Translations - submit to http://crowdin.net/project/gpslogger-for-android/invite
GPSLogger is not a MyTracks replacement. MyTracks is meant for short use (as it has a lot of features running), GPSLogger is meant to last a long time.
A data connection is used by this app only if you use auto-email or OpenStreetMap or Dropbox features.
Although the app allows 0 second frequencies, it is not recommended as the recording and logging is happening very fast; this could cause instability/hangs. Try 1-3 seconds instead.
If there's a feature that you feel the app should have, you can submit a feature request on the github site.
***Explanation of permissions:
Storage - reading and writing files to the GPSLogger folder on your SD card
Network communication - used when uploading the files (Dropbox, Openstreetmap) or sending emails or authorizing you with Dropbox, Openstreetmap
Your location - used to determine your GPS or tower based location
System tools (automatically start at boot) - used if you choose to start GPSLogger on bootup
Your accounts - used when authorizing against Google Docs and when uploading to Google Docs
Most icons kindly provided by icons8.com
You can easily do it with track-kit.net web site and Track Kit app for your Android phone or tablet!
[TRACK-KIT.NET WEB SITE]
http://track-kit.net was created to make sharing of your tracks as easy as possible. This is the place you can upload and edit GPS/KML files.
Add pictures to your tracks using Google Panoramio or even Google Street Vew. You can also create time-lapse videos from Google Street Vew if available. Once image added to a track you can view it as a nice blog with mini maps for each waypoint.
* Location, Date, keywords, images
* StreetView, Panoramio, multiple map sources in one place
* Rulers to measure distance
* Image gallery with mini map
* Presentation mode with slideshow and track player
* Street Video Time-lapse video player: create time-lapse vidos from your track
* Cr harts, including recorded sensors(!) from Track Kit application
* Waypoints with images and audio notes
* Blog mode to share your stories and images
* Upload tracks from Track Kit application
* Upload GPX/KML files.
* List of your tracks. Make tracks private or public.
* Add public tracks the others have published to your favorites.
* Instantly share tracks to Facebook.
* Create routes between point A and point B
* Add waypoints: images and notes
* Add lines, circles and polygones
* Cut points and segments
* Modify waypoints
* Drag and drop images with GPS info while editing tracks
* Don't have pictures to add? Automatically (!) add pictures from Panoramoio to your tracks while editing.
* Create time-lapse videos from Street View
[+] REAL-TIME TRACKING
* Web interface for tracking groups of devices in a real-time
A demo team:
[+]SEE WHAT THE OTHERS DO
Visit Google campus with Track Kit!
The app is a great help in traveling, hiking, sightseeing, navigation, boating, hunting and finding your way around. Track Kit – is not only multinational tracker but also a unique free web service for exploring and presenting your travel routes.
** POPULAR MAPS **
The application includes some of the popular maps including OSM, MapQuest, Yandex.
** MAP TOOLS **
Multipoint distance measurement and radius overlay.
** TRACK RECORDING **
One BIG RED BUTTON for recording your track.
Brief statistics can be expanded by vertical swype on a red panel
(i) button for complete statats and scrollabe charts
** WAYPOINTS AND PICTURES **
Add waypoints and pictures to keep your traveling logs and prepare new routes to explore.
Take a picture and create a waypoint on your route with just one click to mark exciting places to visit, secret vistas and running paths.
Add images and Google street view panoramas to your tracks.
Create amazing presentations about places you traveled to!
** REAL-TIME TRACKING **
track your friends in real time (internet connection is required)!
** SENSORS RECORDING**
Record sensors! Go to options to select sensors to be recorded.
** SHARING **
- Publish tracks on www.track-kit.net web site to organize your routes and compare multiple tracks.
- Share your tracks and pictures with friends via Gmail, Facebook or Twitter.
- GPX, KML, KMZ file import and export
1.While recording tracks the application uses GPS in background mode. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
2.To keep your tracks stored on the server, please register for FREE at www.track-kit.net.
If you like Track Kit app, please write us a review. Your support would greatly help us make the application even better!