Nautilus is a collection of wallpapers inspired by the latest trends of design. Application contains 16 wallpaper categories with over 215 wallpapers:
• Blur & Colours
• Wallpapers hosted in the cloud
• 16 wallpaper categories
• 215 wallpapers
• 3200x2560 resolution wallpapers
• Save wallpapers to device
• Muzei support
Google+ | https://plus.google.com/+benasdzimidas1999
Twitter | http://twitter.com/BenasDzimidas
android.permission.INTERNET - for wallpapers and ads
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for storing wallpapers
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - for wallpapers and ads
android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS - for app preferences
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK - for Muzei support
android.permission.SET_WALLPAPER - for setting wallpapers
If you like this app, please leave me a 5 star rating, I would greatly appreciate it.
What's in 2.0?
- Over 215 minimal wallpapers in multiple categories (Line and Justice added in the 2.0 update)
- A brand new app with a new layout and improved features
- Updated branding
New wallpapers and new categories will be added in future updates. If you wish to see a wallpaper in the pack a different colour, feel free to contact me and I can get it added. If you've downloaded Murum, please rate it.
You can grab a .zip of the wallpapers from here: http://ryanmkelly.me/android/wallpaper/index.html
Please remember to rate/review!
Using Poly is simple, just download the pack. Tap and hold on your screen>Wallpapers>Poly>Choose Wallpaper.
Note: Wallpapers will apply differently on different screen sizes and how many homescreens you have, grab the .zip file above and place in the Gallery so you can crop if needed. You could also use a program such as 'Image 2 Wallpaper' to crop it and apply it.
Want more wallpaper packs? Check here: http://ryanmkelly.me/android/wallpaper/index.html
Muzei support with automatic time-based cycling is also included! nowPaper has an extension for the extremely popular live-wallpaper app Muzei. This allows the included Google Now-inspired wallpapers to cycle based on time (corresponding to dawn, day, dusk, and night). With the Muzei extension, you can use 4K resolution wallpapers for select locations. That way you can fully utilize your QHD display. There is also an option to have nowPaper choose a random location each day, so you wake up to a fresh home screen every morning.
Don't have Muzei? Get it here for free
New designs (cities and landscapes) are consistently being designed and added.
The Google Now-inspired wallpapers (nowPapers) were created by Alex Pasquarella at www.alexpasquarella.com
Alternatively, you can choose your favorite photos from your own gallery or other apps to use on your home screen. To keep your wallpaper fresh, Muzei will rotate through your favorite photos every few hours.
Finally, Muzei is developer-friendly. All the code is available at http://code.muzei.co and Muzei even offers a simple API that allows you to build your own wallpaper source. For API details, visit http://api.muzei.co.
Muzei now includes a watch face for Android Wear, so you can see your latest wallpaper right on your wrist!
Made in New York by Roman Nurik. Muzei is a transliteration of the Russian word музей, which means “museum.”
Featured artwork in Muzei is curated daily by our small staff and made possible thanks to WikiArt.org and its contributors.
Many thanks to Ian Lake for the watch face, and the many other contributors that help make Muzei possible.
This wallpaper pack compiles the best minimalistic wallpapers available into one smaller yet powerful package.
With no gradients. no shadows, no contours this wallpaper pack contains 110+ flat and minimalistic wallpapers which are in pure HD. The UI of this app is amazingly smooth as well.
- Best when used with custom android launchers like Apex, Nova, Holo etc.
- I recommend APEX LAUNCHER.
- Please use QuickPic to browse the saved wallpaper. Because stock gallery doesn't show the newly added wallpaper straight away.
The credit for this app mostly goes to the respective authors of these amazing wallpapers and a little to me.:-).
E-mail me your suggestion or problems, if any.
TO USE: home->long press->wallpapers
If you enjoy this, please support us by purchasing the full version! It has a settings screen, with lots of different controls. Adjust the number of facets and rings in the prism, select from over a dozen background images or use your own, control movement speeds and touch sensitivity, and more!
In addition to a live wallpaper, Prismatic can be run as a full-screen application, and the full version features complete support for your device's camera. Get a fun result? Save it to your device or share it with friends!
It has covered most of the sections including the latest google's material design to classic ones. Some of its categories are:
• Material Design
• Solid Colors
New Wallpapers, Weekly!
All images remain property of their original owners.
If copyright images are included, do let us know we will down them soon.
Wallsies is a wallpaper pack with some beautiful high-res wallpapers that look stunning on most of the Android devices out there.
Key Features —
• Wallsies uses Google's latest design guidelines and hence, does not look out of place on your device
• Wallsies supports tablets of all shapes and sizes
• Wallsies allows saving wallpapers to your SD card for manual setup later
• All wallpapers are organised under meaningful categories
• And much more!
Using Wallsies is very simple —
• Download and install the application from the Play Store.
• Tap and hold on a blank spot on any of your homescreens and select Wallpapers
• Then tap Wallsies > Choose Wallpaper. (Android 4.4+ users will have to scroll to the end of the list shown at the bottom)
• That's it. Enjoy!
Permission Explanations —
• android.permission.SET_WALLPAPER — to set the wallpaper, duh!
• android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE — to allow wallpapers to be saved to the device
Note: I do not own any of the wallpapers used. They've all been downloaded off the internet or used after asking the original owners and hence, the app is free to download!
Here is a link to v3 of the app released as a separate app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.harsh.material3
Featured on Android Authority : http://www.androidauthority.com/lollipop-wallpapers-541444/
Please note : This app isn't optimised for tablets.
Few wallpapers have been taken from here https://www.behance.net/gallery/18526001/Material-Wallpaper
Credits to Lunae Luman :)
Every day, wake up with a new Image from NASA's Astronomy Picture of the Day (APOD) as your launcher background.
You must have Muzei installed to use this plugin. Download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.muzei
• Install Muzei (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.muzei)
• Open Muzei app
• Select "Nasa Astronomy Picture of the Day" as your source
• Enjoy images from around the cosmos
Google+ Community for Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109507778268745036980
You can either select a random wallpaper or let the app generate one for you hourly or daily.
* Patterns Manager
* Color Picker
* History of applied, liked and more
* Wallpapers are created according to your device's screen resolution - making them the highest possible quality.
* No images are being downloaded from the internet. Everything is rapidly generated in your device.
* Images fit your screen perfectly and even create a beautiful parallax effect, making the wallpaper even more pleasant.
* New exciting themes added in every version!
* It is not a Live-Wallpaper app. You shouldn't worry about CPU or memory consumption. It is super efficient. Guaranteed!
* You can set the app to surprise you with a new wallpaper hourly or daily. You will most likely never see the same wallpaper twice.
Utilizing Google’s Material Design principles, Wally is meant to give you a perfectly fluid user flow with subtle animations and bright colors. Using wallhaven.cc as the source of wallpapers, you have a really neat set of tools to find just what you’re looking for.
Current features include:
• Browse and save/set wallpapers
• Filter wallpapers by categories, resolution, and/or aspect ratio
• Search by text
• Search by tags
• Browse random wallpapers
• Browse your saved wallpapers
Wally uses the popular website Wallhaven (http://wallhaven.cc) as its source of wallpapers. What's Wallhaven you say?
"Wallhaven is a site created by and for people who like wallpapers, as well as a place where anime fans can be treated mostly like normal human beings. The original idea was to make an alternative to wallbase.cc that could become a site in its own right."
Wally is open source and can be located at https://github.com/Musenkishi/wally.
▪ 3595+ icons in UHD 192x192 resolution (Icon list here: http://tiny.cc/SupportedIcons)
▪ 305 FlatWallpapers with Muzei support
▪ Clock Widget
▪ Support for dynamic calendars
▪ Icon masking for unthemed icons
Weekly updates with 40+ new icons!
Icon pack compatible with:
▪ ADW Launcher
▪ ADW Launcher Ex
▪ Action Launcher
▪ Apex Launcher
▪ Aviate Launcher
▪ Blur - A Launcher Replacement
▪ Go Launcher
▪ Holo Launcher
▪ Holo Launcher HD
▪ Inspire Launcher
▪ KK Launcher
▪ Lucid Launcher
▪ LG Launcher
▪ Mini Launcher
▪ Next Launcher
▪ Nine Launcher
▪ Nova Launcher
▪ Smart Launcher
▪ Solo Launcher
▪ TSF Shell 3D Launcher
▪ Themer Beta
▪ Trebuchet Launcher
▪ CM12 Theme Engine
▪ CM11 Theme Engine
DroidScreens website: http://droidscreens.com
DroidScreens on Facebook: https://facebook.com/droidscreens
DroidScreens on Google+: http://tiny.cc/DSGooglePlus
DroidScreens on Instagram: https://instagram.com/droidscreens
DroidScreens on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DroidScreens
This is not a standalone app, for use it you need a launcher such as Apex, Nova, ADW that allow custom themes.
android.permission.INTERNET - to download wallpapers
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to make sure you're online
com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE - to check license
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to store wallpapers locally on your device
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK - for Muzei support
You need ZOOPER WIDGET PRO for the skins to work.So please download that first.
Please don't leave a review if you haven't used the app.
Also if you like the skins then don't forget to leave a review/rating that really helps!
Hope you like our work
In case you have any query mail me!
You can request specific app icons at: firstname.lastname@example.org