O aplicativo foi desenvolvido com a edição Revista e Corrigida e traduzida por João Ferreira de Almeida.
Tudo isso, ocupando pouquíssimo espaço na memória do seu celular.
Para ler o trecho desejado, basta selecionar o livro e depois o capítulo desejado e em menos de 1 segundo você já terá acesso a todos os capítulos da Bíblia Sagrada.
Available Bible versions:
• King James Bible (Bible KJV) (Bible English)
• American Standard Version Bible (Bible ASV) (Bible English)
• Bible in Basic English (Bible BBE) (Bible English)
• World English Bible (Bible WEB) (Bible English)
• J.N. Darby Bible (Bible Darby) (Bible English)
• N. Webster Bible (Bible Webster) (Bible English)
• Young's Literal Translation Bible (Bible YLT) (Bible English)
• Bulgarian Bible (Библията на български език)
• Chinese Bible (简体中文和合本) (圣经中的中国)
• Czech Bible (Kralická) (Česká Bible)
• Danish Bible (Danish Bible Society, 1871) (Dansk Bibel)
• Dutch Bible (Statenvertaling)
• Esperanto Bible (La Sankta Biblio, L.L.Zamenhof, 1915) (Esperanta Biblio)
• Finnish Bible (1933/38) (Suomi Raamattu)
• Finnish Bible (1776) (Suomi Raamattu)
• French Bible Louis Segond (Bible LSG) (La Bible Française)
• French Bible A.Crampon (Bible Crampon) (La Bible Française)
• French Bible D.Martin (Bible Martin) (La Bible Française)
• French Bible J.N. Darby translation (Bible Darby) (La Bible Française)
• Ge'ez Bible
• Georgian Bible (ძველი ქართულით ბიბლია) (ბიბლია ქართული)
• German Bible M.Luther (Die Bibel in deutscher Sprache)
• German Bible Elberfelder (Die Bibel in deutscher Sprache)
• German Bible Grünewald (Die Bibel in deutscher Sprache)
• Greek Bible (Μετάφραση Ν.Βάμβα, 1850) (ελληνική Γραφή)
• Hebrew Bible (Old testament) Westminster Leningrad Codex (התנ"ך עברית)
• Hungary Bible G.Károli fordítás (A Biblia a magyar)
• Icelandic Bible
• Indonesian Bible (Terjemahan Lama) (Alkitab di Indonesia)
• Italian Bible (Conferenza Episcopale Italiana, 1974) (Bible CEI) (Bibbia italiano)
• Italian Bible (G. Diodati version) (Bibbia italiano)
• Italian Bible (Riveduta version) (Bibbia italiano)
• Korenian Bible (KJV version) (한국어 성경)
• Latina Bible (Sacra Vulgata) (The Latin Vulgate)
• Norwegian Bible (The Norwegian Bible Society, 1930) (Norsk Bibel)
• Philippine Bible (Ang Dating version) (Tagalog)
• Polish Bible (Gdańska) (Polska Biblia)
• Portuguese Bible (João F. Almeida Atualizada) (Bíblia português)
• Romanian Bible (D. Kornilesku) (Biblia Română)
• Russian Bible Synod (Русская Православная Библия, Синодальный Перевод)
• Serbian Bible (Cyrillic and latinetse) (Библија на српском)
• Slovak Bible (Preklad J.Roháčka) (Biblia v slovenčine)
• Spanish Bible Reina-Valera Antigua (Bible RVA) (Biblia en Español)
• Spanish Bible Reina-Valera Purificada (Biblia en Español)
• Spanish Bible Sagradas Escrituras (Biblia en Español)
• Swedish Bible (Svenska, 1917) (Bibeln Svenska)
• Ukrainian Bible (Біблія) (Біблія на українському)
• Vietnamese Bible (1934 version) (Kinh Thánh tiếng Việt)
• Xhosa Bible (H. Dugmore, 1859) (Izhibhalo Ezingcwele)
• Old and New Testaments
• Off-line access to the all components of the application
• High performable SQLite database engine lays in the basis of the app
• Widget "Daily Bible Verse"
• Short description for each book of Bible
• Bold font for proper nouns
• Fonts support
• Themes support
• Variety of styles for verses
• Bookmarks and Notes for the Bible Verses and Bible Books
• Possibility to mark book or chapter that you have read
• Copying Bible quotes in the clipboard
• Gestures support
• Simple and user-friendly interface
• Flexibility of the application
- Works Offline
- 75 different bible translations available to download.
- Installation in SD Card (Version 2.2 or higher).
- Search words inside the Bible
- Support for small screen phones. Like the Xperia Mini
- Fix the chapter screen for different screen sizes
- Fix the bible search when the search return no match.
- Share in SMS, Twitter, Facebook, Email etc
- Night Read Mode
- Option to remove ads.
- Books in alphabetically order (optional).
- Higher fonts selection.
- Tablet layout (HD).
- Cantor Cristão
- Multi words search
- Notes (Personal Notes)
- Marker verse colors
- Copy Verse
- Talking Verse (beta)
- Reading Bible Plan
English: King James Version
English: American Standard Version
English: Basic English Bible
English: Darby Version
English: Webster\'s Bible
English: Weymouth NT
English: World English Bible
English: Young\'s Literal Translation
Spanish: Reina Valera (1909)
Spanish: Reina Valera NT (1858)
Spanish: Sagradas Escrituras (1569)
Portuguese: King James Version
Arabic: Smith and Van Dyke
Aramaic NT: Peshitta
Armenian (Eastern): (Genesis, Exodus, Gospels)
Armenian (Western): NT
Basque (Navarro-Labourdin): NT
Chamorro (Psalms, Gospels, Acts)
Chinese: NCV (Traditional)
Chinese: Union (Simplified)
Chinese: NCV (Simplified)
Chinese: Union (Traditional)
Coptic: Bohairic NT
Coptic: New Testament
Dutch Staten Vertaling
Finnish: Bible (1776)
Finnish: Pyha Raamattu (1933/1938)
French: Louis Segond (1910)
French: Martin (1744)
French: Ostervald (1996 revision)
Georgian (Gospels, Acts, James)
German: Elberfelder (1871)
German: Elberfelder (1905)
German: Luther (1545)
German: Luther (1912)
Greek NT: Byzantine/Majority Text (2000)
Greek NT: Textus Receptus (1550/1894)
Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Ed.
Greek NT: Westcott/Hort, UBS4 variants
Hebrew OT: Aleppo Codex
Italian: Giovanni Diodati Bible (1649)
Italian: Riveduta Bible (1927)
Latin: Nova Vulgata
Latin: Vulgata Clementina
Latvian New Testament
Manx Gaelic (Esther, Jonah, Four Gospels)
Myanmar/Burmse: Judson (1835)
Norwegian: Det Norsk Bibelselskap (1930)
Potawatomi: (Matthew, Acts) (Lykins, 1844)
Russian: Synodal Translation (1876)
Russian: Makarij Translation (Pentateuch) (1825)
Scots Gaelic (Gospel of Mark)
Tagalog: Ang Biblia (1905)
Ukrainian: NT (P.Kulish, 1871)
Coloca a Bíblia no seu celular.
SD CARD NECESSÁRIA
This app is good for you because you can:
1. Listen to the entire Holy Bible Old Testament and New Testament.
2. Study the Holy Bible via our online Bible Study group.
3. Listen to the Word of God anytime anywhere.
4. Discuss your learning from the Bible with others around the world.
5. Share this app with anyone who wants to read or listen to God's words.
But he answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”
The initial vision for the project was provided by a single individual – an engineer working with General Electric in Seattle by the name of Howard Long. Long was a lifelong devotee of the King James Version, but when he shared it with his friends he was distressed to find that it just didn’t connect. Long saw the need for a translation that captured the truths he loved in the language that his contemporaries spoke.
For 10 years, Long and a growing group of like-minded supporters drove this idea. The passion of one man became the passion of a church, and ultimately the passion of a whole group of denominations. And finally, in 1965, after several years of preparatory study, a trans-denominational and international group of scholars met in Palos Heights, Illinois, and agreed to begin work on the project – determining to not simply adapt an existing English version of the Bible but to start from scratch with the best available manuscripts in the original languages. Their conclusion was endorsed by a large number of church leaders who met in Chicago in 1966.
A self-governing body of fifteen biblical scholars, the Committee on Bible Translation (CBT) was formed and charged with responsibility for the version, and in 1968 the New York Bible Society (which subsequently became the International Bible Society and then Biblica) generously undertook the financial sponsorship of the project. The translation of each book was assigned to translation teams, each made up of two lead translators, two translation consultants, and a stylistic consultant where necessary. The initial translations produced by these teams were carefully scrutinized and revised by intermediate editorial committees of five biblical scholars to check them against the source texts and assess them for comprehensibility. Each edited text was then submitted to a general committee of eight to twelve members before being distributed to selected outside critics and to all members of the CBT in preparation for a final review. Samples of the translation were tested for clarity and ease of reading with pastors, students, scholars, and lay people across the full breadth of the intended audience. Perhaps no other translation has undergone a more thorough process of review and revision. From the very start, the NIV sought to bring modern Bible readers as close as possible to the experience of the very first Bible readers: providing the best possible blend of transparency to the original documents and comprehension of the original meaning in every verse. With this clarity of focus, however, came the realization that the work of translating the NIV would never be truly complete. As new discoveries were made about the biblical world and its languages, and as the norms of English usage developed and changed over time, the NIV would also need to change to hold true to its original vision.
And so in the original NIV charter, provision was made not just to issue periodic updates to the text but also to create a mechanism for constant monitoring of changes in biblical scholarship and English usage. The CBT was charged to meet every year to review, maintain, and strengthen the NIV’s ability to accurately and faithfully render God’s unchanging Word in modern English.
The 2011 update to the NIV is the latest fruit of this process. By working with input from pastors and Bible scholars, by grappling with the latest discoveries about biblical languages and the biblical world, and by using cutting-edge research on English usage, the Committee on Bible Translation has updated the text to ensure that the New International Version of the Bible remains faithful to Howard Long’s original inspiration.
No necesita conexión a Internet para su funcionamiento
Interfaz amigable al usuario y de rápido acceso a los libros, capítulos y versículos.
Guarde sus versículos favoritos e incluya notas.
Audios Completos, puede descargarlos y escucharlos cuando quiera.
Búsqueda Avanzada de Versículos
Compatibilidad con Tablets
Esperamos que esta aplicación sea de bendición en sus vidas
Quick navigation that let you browse the books and chapters.
You can share your favourite verses on a website and see the favourites of other people all over the world,
and discover new verses, search the verses of the people of your country or state.
You can change the size of the text for better usability.
Internet is only required for sharing your verses.
Optimized for low memory usage.
Search the Holy Bible for words o phrases.
Interactive search. Click on the results and you will jump to the Book,Chapter and Verse.
Bookmarks and Notes system included.
To keep this app free for all is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.
Utilização do Touch para um novo versículo, passando para trás ou para frente, trazendo uma nova palavra.
versículos bíblia palavra de deus palavras de fé força inspiração salvação paz alegria amor verdade vida
Es totalmente en español, clasificada en:
- El Antiguo Testamento
- El Nuevo Testamento
Posee funcionalidades como:
- Biblia de audio (requiere conexión a Internet
- Agregar versículos a favoritos
- Crear notas a los versículos
- Buscador de palabras, frases completas o parciales
- Compartir versículos con los contactos por: Correo, SMS, Facebook, Twiter, etc.
- Configuración de tamaño de fuentes de títulos
- Configuración de tamaño de fuentes de versículos
-Escucha la Biblia cómodamente de su teléfono celular.
- Requiere conexión a Internet para audio.
It is offered with KJV English Bible, utilizing the power of android device for Spanish speaking community.
A simple, yet a powerful design allows users to easily read the Bible, navigate, highlight important verses, bookmark and take notes.
- Audio Bible
- Offered with KJV English Bible
-Highlight important verses with selected color scheme, (Yellow, Green, Tan, Orange and Blue)
-Search function for easy navigation
-Side Notes – Attach your thoughts, comments and meditation or book for future reference
-Share your favorite verse through Mail, SMS, Facebook
-Choose from a selection of different font style ( Arial, Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Trebuchet MS)
-Easily increase/decrease font size
-Retrieve highlighted verses
-Internet connection needed for audio
This app contains advertising.
- Totalmente Offline (funciona sem internet)
- Divisão histórica (por cores) dos livros: Pentateuco, Históricos, Poéticos, Profetas Maiores, Profetas Menores, Evangelhos, Histórico, Cartas de Paulo, Cartas Gerais, Profético.
- Listagem de livros com duas exibições (lista de nomes ou quadro abreviações)
- Copia versículos
- Compartilha versículos
- Funciona em celular e tablet
- Opção para aumentar e diminuir a fonte dos versículos através do menu
- Opção de modo noturno para leitura de versículos através do menu
- Busca por palavras
- Opção de continuar lendo de onde parou
- Tela de leitura se mantém sempre ativa durante a mesma
Caso encontre algum problema, seja de tradução, ou do aplicativo, nos avise que analisaremos e corrigiremos.