This is a home inventory application.
It helps you maintain a list of stuff you have, with an efficient interface and easy navigation. The inventory structure is based on real life. There are 3 types of belongings: properties have rooms (or areas) and items located within. Container items, like boxes, can contain any other items. You can create lists of items, just like you could on a piece of paper. See Structure section in Help for more details.
• Infinite hierarchy: Property ▶ Room ▶ Item ▶ Item ▶ …
• Categories: 15 diverse categories with 300+ well-defined finer categories
• Categorization aid based on 2,500+ hand-selected keywords
• Custom camera to help selecting the item on the picture
• Move selection of items into any container
• Advanced search to easily find anything in moments
• Sunburst chart to see a visual overview of your stuff
• Import/Export to manually backup or transfer your inventory
When is it useful?
• You have a remote storage and you don't remember exactly what's there.
• You're moving, to remember which box contains what.
• You're tidy and organized and want to know where your stuff belongs.
• You want to inventory valuable items for insurance purposes.
• You're not at home, but your family member/flatmate wants something.
• You want to declutter, you can create a list of stuff you want to throw away.
• You're transitioning to a minimalist lifestyle and want to share your redundant stuff up for grabs.
• You're curious how many pens you have lying around the house.
If you're stuck take a look at the Help inside the app.
If you have any question or comment feel free to send a feedback email, I'll answer them.
Please send the error reports if they pop up. The app doesn't have Internet permission, so it can't send automatic crash reports.
Category suggestions are currently available in English only (Hungarian on the way); translators wanted for other languages!