NOTE: UniPrint Mint Beta requires the UniPrint Mint Client software to be installed on a Windows PC. To download and install the UniPrint Mint Client, visit www.uniprintmint.com. UniPrint Mint is currently in beta phase.
After installing UniPrint Mint Beta on your Android device, you have to enable it by going to Settings->Printing->UniPrint Mint Beta Print Service and toggling it to "On", then scan the QR code on your Windows PC. Your device and PC must also be on the same network. For more detailed instructions visit www.uniprintmint.com/usersguide-android/.
UniPrint Mint Beta is an app that enables Android smartphones and tablets to print directly to personal printers without having to go through Google Cloud Print. UniPrint Mint works with all desktop printers from any printer manufacturer.
• Easy to install and use - print from your Android device to your personal printers
• No need to buy new printers - UniPrint Mint works with all printer manufacturers including but not limited to Canon, HP, Epson, Brother, Samsung, Lexmark, etc.
• No need to register personal printers with Google Cloud Print
• Intuitive and familiar user interface since UniPrint Mint uses Android's native printing engine.
• A personal computer with Windows 7 or later and UniPrint Client 5.3 or later installed.
• Both the Windows PC and Android device must be on the same network.
For more information on UniPrint Mint, visit our web site at www.uniprintmint.com