PROMOTIONAL OFFER - Buy any 2 of my themes and get the third theme of your own choice absolutely FREE! Mail me (given at the bottom) to grab the offer! *Not Valid for themes on Sale*
Hi-Tech UI is a proficient designed android widget especially made for all those sci-fi fans who loves to have to cool gadget in their hand which they can control. It comes with Real-Time weather and system updates. You can also open the specific app just by tapping on its hotspot which is fully customizable and shortcuts to over 20+ apps with Live Animations!.
Please watch the video demo if you want to take a closer look at the animations and info details.
- Magnificent hi-tech design.
- Real-Time Weather and System Updates
- Live Animations!
- Customizable 20+ clickable shortcuts.
- Depth Customizations to suit your needs.
- Constant Updates and Dedicated Support
- Standalone theme. No Zooper or UCCW Required.
- Any Launcher with ability to hide the dock and change grid size. (Nova or Apex Launcher Recommended)
1. Install Nova/Apex Launcher or any other supported ones if you already haven't! (It's free)
2. Go to Launcher Settings and change the HomeScreen Grid to 6x4 and Disable the dock.
3. Install the theme.
4. Go to home-screen, long tap for widgets, select Hi-Tech UI and apply the changes.
5.a By default, Nova Launcher applies the padding to widgets, so just long press on the widget and tap padding option to disable it.
5.b If you're using Apex Launcher, to disable padding, go to Launcher Settings->Advanced->Width Padding->None and Settings->Home Screen Settings->Horizontal and Vertical Margin->None.
Optional Settings to get the best of this widget
6.a (Optional) If the widget isn't properly fit, set the page indicator to None or Line in Launcher Settings.
6.b (Optional) Lollipop/Marshmallow Users - Disable Transparent notification bar in Look and Feel within Launcher Settings to make the background black.
Give it a minute to update. Enable the animations if you want in configuration app. Enjoy!
TIP: To add app drawer to the widget hotspot. Just go to the configuration app, click on the image button next to app drawer and choose Shortcut>Nova/Apex Activity>App Drawer.
There is also configuration app provided with it to set up your own hotspots.
Q- Widget isn't fit properly. Can't see whole widget!
A- Please change your launcher grid size to 6x4 and Disable the padding.
Q- Widget is not updating. HELP!
A- Sometimes it can take a while to update on regular basis. On these scenarios, you can tap apply button in the configuration app to force the update.
Support - If you find any trouble during installation or have any queries regarding this theme, please don't hesitate to email me. (Look at bottom for developer email)
Follow Facebook.com/UniqueGemAndroid for regular updates. Thanks!