Mental health care Unlace for people who think they are a little more worried than others
Unlace offers three functions as mental health care that can be easily incorporated into daily life.
▼Three functions of Unlace▼
■ Online counseling
・Since it is a chat format, it can be used even on the bed or while moving.
・Counselors are only those who have psychological qualifications
・Unlike hospitals, advance reservations and visits are not required
・ Matching with the best counselor based on anxiety and worries
・ Approximately 90% of cases are contacted by a counselor within 30 minutes
■ Psychological diagnosis
・The psychological diagnosis that 12,000 people answer every month allows you to know yourself from every angle.
・We provide anxiety scale diagnosis, cognitive distortion diagnosis, sleep score/type diagnosis, irritability characteristics/cause diagnosis, and stress coping diagnosis.
・"Writing meditation", where you can easily record what comes to your mind, will help you organize your thoughts.
・ Analysis of counseling content by AI promotes self-understanding
・By linking with the healthcare app, you can automatically record your bedtime and wake-up time.
▼ Flow of using online counseling ▼
In order to introduce a counselor according to the content of the consultation, you will be asked to answer a simple question.
② Counselor introduction
A counselor will contact you based on the matching diagnosis answer, so select a counselor from among them.
③ Start counseling
You can receive counseling in video or chat format with a counselor and app of your choice.
▼Q.What kind of troubles can I use?▼
A. You can use it for any problem
- can not sleep
- Difficulty falling asleep
- light sleep
- wake up in the middle of the night
- Worried about future career
- unmotivated to work
- get frustrated at work
- Suffering from power harassment or sexual harassment
- I can't sleep well
- Feeling strong anxiety
- heart pounding
- Scared to meet people
- Troubled relationship with partner
- I don't know if I should get married
- Suffering from cheating/adultery
- Relationships don't last long
- Worried about becoming a parent
- Feeling unstable during pregnancy
- Feeling depressed after giving birth
- Feeling the stress of parenting
- I'm worried about people's eyes
- Not good at socializing
- Difficulty interacting with people
- floating in the crowd
- Poor relationship with family
- I feel like I have no place at home
- Worried about children's future
- Difficulty caring for family members
- I don't know what I want to do
- Lack of self-confidence
- Emotional ups and downs and self-loathing
- I don't know myself
- Not read the air
- Tired of being too delicate