The Uptime360 Android app lets you connect to your Uptime360 uptime monitoring service and view the current status of the servers and websites you are monitoring. It is a handy companion when receiving an alert while on the go.
- Get alerts as push notifications directly to your Android device
- Quickly resolve outages with new and improved root cause analysis.
- View the current status (up or down) of all your monitored sites.
- View uptime and response time statistics for each site.
- View current and past outages as an account-wide summary.
- Quickly switch between all your connected accounts (requires a Team account).
To use the Uptime360 Android app you need a Uptime360 account. Learn more about Uptime360 uptime monitoring, transaction monitoring and Real User Monitoring (RUM) at www.uptime360.net, where you can also create a free account.