NOTE: The use of this app is only possible in connection with an existing registration of your organization and after entering the telephone number of your members on the web platform. You can find more information at www.blaulichtSMS.net/anmeldung .
The blue light SMS app enables emergency services to be alerted quickly and securely. It offers organizations a clear presentation of the relevant deployment information as well as other helpful features.
The blue light SMS app enables a modern, fastest possible and, above all, safe alerting of emergency services from fire and rescue services via push message on the smartphone. If the data connection is interrupted, a fallback SMS ensures that the alarm is received. The use of both alarm channels ensures that the alarm arrives with the highest level of security in an emergency. Features for the mission participants
• Setting of individual ring tones for alarm and information messages
• Overriding the mute mode
• Receiving text and voice alarms
• Ability to automatically play voice alarms upon receipt
• Fallback SMS if the data connection is interrupted
• Fast response function for accepting or rejecting participation in the mission
• Map display of the place of use and navigation options
• The "give notification" function enables family and employer to be informed about absence in a practical way using predefined messages and recipients Features for operations management
• Alerting of defined groups
• Sending text and voice messages to deployment participants with cell phones and smartphones
• Automatic map display including surrounding hydrants
• Clear live statistics on availability with the responses from the alarmed emergency team
• Improved coordination and planning of operations Mission chats:
The entire team has the opportunity to communicate with text and images via chat during every mission and to remain in the ongoing exchange.
If you have any problems or questions about the app, please write to us directly at app@blaulichtSMS.net.