- dimming the screen 15-100% (below minimum system brightness)
- screen color and a contrast adjustment
- system brightness 0-100% adjustment
- functional widget (on/off, system brightness, settings)
- autorun option
Some phones have a color tint screen. This app have a possibility to try to improve colors on this kind of the screen by setting an additional factor RGB.*
The range of the dimmer is from 15% to 100% (it allows to dim the screen below a min system brightness value). Make a relief for your eyes during a nightly reading.
Furthermore, you can change fast the system brightness too.
The additional contrast factor can try to make the reading or a picture viewing more comfortable on some screens.*
The widget provides fast on/off service with a shortcuts to the Adjuster settings and the system brightness settings.
The application has the autorun option which works with the dimmer set above 22% (for the safety).
A gamma adjustment is not possible to do.
*The colors and the contrast are done the best as can be, there is no possibility to access to the screen programmatically.
Even so, the app can be useful for some devices and very helpful in the reading or making images more natural on the overcolored screens.
This app is ad-free.
This app can create multiple filters, and quickly switch between them by using shortcut icons.
Red, blue, green, and gray filters are included in this app, so you can use them easily.
Of course, colors and opacity are customizable.
This app keeps CPU usage low when the filters are activated.
The filters may be disabled sometimes by Android design.
This app recovers the filters in seconds.
IMPORTANT: Because of historical reasons and customer support, the functionality provided by upgrading to Pro inside Real Colors is identical to that provided by our other app Real Colors Pro. So, if you would like the full functionality, you can either use the upgrade inside the Real Colors app OR buy the Real Colors Pro app.
Google Play Staff Pick for both mobile and tablet.
"A designer's must", Anonymous, Product Designer, Barcelona
"Fantastic work", Gina Chacon, Digital Artist, Mexico
"Love it", Adam Bjurstrom, Freelance designer, Louisville
- Automatically generate harmonious color palettes (colour schemes) from photos using our unique algorithm
- Automatically generate the color spectrum from the photo
- Colors from the color palette (color scheme) can be easily edited
- Get detailed information about the colors (HEX, RGB, HSB)
- Save color palettes in a library for future reference
- Export your color palettes (photo, color spectrum, HEX, RGB and HSB color values)
- Share your most beautiful color palettes
IN-APP UPGRADE TO PRO and get these additional features:
- Automatically generate color schemes using color theory rules: complementary, monochromatic, analogous, shades, triad, tetrad and split complementary
- Export color palettes to Adobe Swatch Exchange file
- Create beautiful wallpapers from your favorite color palettes
Real Colors is used by creatives all over the world for web design, interior design, colour matching for clothing and creating color themes.
We appreciate any kind of feedback that will make this product better. Send us your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The color information in the format of HEX, RGB and HSV supported.
- Both "pick directly from the color map" and "input value directly from the keyboard" are supported.
You should not miss it if you are the one sensitive to the color.
Make a photo and detect the color of any touched point.
Show hex code, RGB values, and Hex Code.
Assist in deficiency of color vision to the Hex code of Color
Copy to Clipboard
Bookmark Favorite Color
See the Color in full screen
Set the Color as solid wallpaper .
Check wether the dress as #gold and #white, #blue and #black
Like on Facebook
Color Picker from https://code.google.com/p/yuku-android-util/
This simple tool let's You load an image, pan around, zoom in and get the color code just by tapping the wanted area/pixel.
Features RGB and HEX color codes.
-Hue modifier / Color modifier
-Save favorite colors
-More functions coming soon...
I initially made Screen Balance for personal use - I am extremely pleased with the result and I am sure you will like it too.
★ Due to popular demand, I have added RGB adjuster to allow you to create your own color filters.
★ Again due to popular demand, I have added option of adjusting the screen contrast ... This vastly improves the readability of your screen at night. It also allows correction of harsh or over vibrant screen colors.
✓ First Android App to allow adjustment of the screens white balance - this will allow you to define how warm/cool the screen appears and can be useful to correct odd tints that can be found on many screens.
✓ Reduce brightness levels to below what Android normally allows - prevents night time strain, especially on AMOLED screens.
✓ Apply color tint to the screen - this is used to apply a colour filter, e.g. a red tint such that you can use it in really dark environments, e.g. star gazing or simply reading at night.
✓ Safety feature to auto reset brightness if set too low by accident.
✓ Dark and Light themes - allows you to accurately test white balance and prevent eye strain at night and to test your colour balance.
✓ Independently adjust brightness and tint as per your requirements.
✓ Due to popular demand, I have ensured that Pro version allows you the option of hiding the App from appearing on the Android task list.
✓ Apply settings automatically on device boot.
✓ Inherently low resource use with no noticeable impact on performance and battery.
- The ability to save thousands of your favorite colors and palettes.
- A built-in tool to illustrate color harmony, which is useful for graphic designers.
- A simplified user interface that allows users to navigate through functions seamlessly.
- An Artistic Color Wheel for traditional artists.
- You can export your colors as an image to your gallery and share them with your friends!
Stay tuned as this app will be updating due to your feedback!
The tool is based on Danielle Vass colors file :
Find the code at github : https://github.com/HozakaN/MaterialDesignColorPalette
Color name, the value RGB, the CMYK, information that can be examined is the value of HSV.
- Scaling to examine the color range (Look at the colors in the range of the average value of the square)
- Pause a check of color (You can make a note of the color code slowly)
Can easily find out the color of what is around us, I want to help people with color blindness.
Have you ever tried to use your phone's screen or LED as a beacon of light, only to find it's just not bright enough? Turn your phone into a versatile flashlight with Color Flashlight app, the app that brightens up your phone's day and leads the way. Never be caught in the dark without a light again.
[Color Flashlight HD LED improved design quality]
* Light When You Need it, Where You Need it
Stuck outside with no street light? Color Flashlight app helps you out in the darkest of occasions. Use Color Flashlight to find the perfect seat in a dark theater, or find your way around when the power goes out at home.
* Color Your Light
Change the color and brightness of your phone's screen to help guide you where you want to go. Choose from a full range of colors to find your favorite custom-made light. Make fun flashlight effects by tapping on the menu button and choosing effect, color, and brightness.
* Cool Custom Effects
Have your phone's screen simulate police light, candle light, a rainbow, a disco ball, and more. You can even use Color Flashlight to display your own personal message by typing in text, or host your own personal dance party with the built-in strobe light.
* Usage : Touch the screen to show/hide options
- Maximize screen brightness
- Use camera LED as a torch (LED Torch Light)
- Change color of flashlight
- Flashlight app by color note developer
- Normal Flash : Screen Color flashlight,
- Camera Flash : Camera LED flashlight
- Useful light effects (LED Electronic Sign) : Text, Scroll, Slide, LED Sign
- Emergency light effects : Strobe light, Police light, Emergency light
- Fun flashlight effects : Candle, Disco light, Rainbow, Blink, Spiral
- Lovely effect : Heart, I Love You
* User comment: Changing flat tire in 28°WEATHER with no street light. Color flashlight app saved my life!
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED flashlight, LED Light
- Internet, Access Network State : Admob ads
* Disclaimer: Strobe light can cause epileptic seizures in some people with history of epilepsy. Do not point to the face when the flash light is in strobe mode.
Turn your phone int a color flashlight! It helps find your way in the theater is that you keep stepping on. Find your keys in the dark. Dance with strobe light in a club.
Upload any pic to know the color inside the pic.
Point out the are you want to know the color of by clicking on the image area.
Copy the hex code into clipboard by clicking on the color displayed in the left bottom.
Thus it is a good application to know what color have we selected. Also please feel free to share your feedback and reviews on the given email account.
If a screen is shaken at right and left, a color matching phase side, a hue circle, and a color solid will be changed.
The Mansel value and a sRGB value are displayed in a color matching phase field.
The RGB value is computed based on the XYZ tristimulus value of the Mansel color chart under illuminant C, assuming that it is a sRGB standard.
Color matching phase side
If hue is changed by right-and-left Flick and the tap of the color is carried out, the full-screen display of the RGB value will be carried out to the Mansel sign.
The hue side of a complementary color is displayed by up-and-down Flick.
Direct specification, registration, and a call can be carried out for the Mansel value.
Since chroma saturation can be changed by right-and-left Flick and brightness can be changed by up-and-down Flick at the time of a full-screen display, 選色 in consideration of an area effect is made.
In a full-screen display, since a hue button is also effective, it can use also for a tone in tone color scheme.
The color scheme of the color selected in the color matching phase field is displayed.
A color scheme turns into a tone in tone color scheme by John Itten's color theory.
Dyads, Triads, Tetrads (square), Pentads (equilateral pentagon), and Hexads (right hexagon) are displayed.
If the tap of the color is carried out, a full-screen display will be carried out.
The display angle of a hue circle is changed by a screen scrolling.
John Itten's color theory and the harmony theory (the harmony /-- ambiguous) of Moon Spencer are displayed by overlay.
It displays by OpenGL.
A viewpoint position is changed by a screen scrolling.
It expands and reduces by pinch in and pinch out. the model was corrected.
Even if the player screen is hidden, it keeps playing in the background.
MP4(&MP3) in SD
(only supported by OS)
(Don't work on some models)
Now invalid "YouTube HIGH quality"
(YouTube specifications change)
Details, bug report, etc.
Only by installing this app, you CAN'T watch the videos.
After installation of Flash Player 10.1, you can watch.
Sorry, CAN'T watch.
Please see the WEB page before installation.
(This app has limits)
Uz Nico Viewer (NicoViewer)