The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
Three widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1 and 2x2 in different styles.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app back to phone memory)
I have especially worked on the visualization of the WLAN and mobile signal strength. They have received special importance. Normally they are only divided into weak, good and excellent signals. Graphically there are mostly "only" three to five bars shown as a mobile signal and three "waves" shown as a WiFi connection.
My app differentiates the signal strength into a total of 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information on your signal strength.
In addition to the more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will also be able to see some more interesting information.
Furthermore, there is a log function in csv-file format for wireless and mobile signal strength available (for e.g. Excel import).
With "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, sim provider, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address (internal und external), roaming state.
In "WLAN signal":
WLAN-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WLAN speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like this app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
Calculate surface areas, buildings, plots, floors, forest areas or dimensions for fencing, sports tours, trips or anything you need for field work without having to go to the spot to take measurements. Only one finger to calculate with astonishing accuracy all these measurements over satellite images.
That’s what Measure Map Pro is for, to put a powerful, portable measuring tool right in the palm of your hand. Your Android device can now provide you with totally precise measurements of any distance, from as small as one tenth of a meter to as big as thousands of kilometers or miles, even taking the curvature of the earth’s surface into account when measuring. It does all that, fast and effortlessly.
Just one "magic" button for all the operations to easily place points without loosing it's professional accuracy.
Check out the impressive features you get in Measure Map Pro:
* Create unlimited polygons with unlimited pins.
* Draw shapes: Circles and Rectangles.
* Attractive, smooth, easy navigation and use
* Google Maps with extra zoom level.
* Extra Maps: You can get Bing Maps, Here Maps, Apple Maps, Arc GIS, World Street Map, Map Quest, Open Street Map, Open Cycle Map, USGS Maps and Yandex Map in the same app.
* Displays Maps View: Map, Satellite, Hybrid and Terrain.
* 3D Buildings
* Geodesic Segments
* Operations: Add, delete intermediate pins, insert between pins, move pins, get info.
* Multiple areas and routes on screen
* Display of altitude above sea level, azimuth and angle
* Undo and redo operations as needed
* Sharing exported files to any sharing app on your device.
* Calculates azimuth or bearing
* Search for current location, text (villages, places of interest, etc.) or an area or route
* Length units: meters, kilometers, feet, yards, miles, nautical miles, ken, ri, bù, lǐ, link, chain.
* Surface units: square meters and kilometers, ares, hectares, square foot, square yards, square miles, acres, fanegas (Valencian, Castilian or Colombian), tsubo, bu, so, lí, mǔ
* Intermediate distances between pins can be displayed
* Ability to select color and thickness of the perimeter line.
* Ability to select the color and transparency of the selected area.
* Working format: Measure Map, KMZ, KML (G00GLE Earth), CSV (Excel), GPX, Image (PNG) and PDF
* Export and import of surfaces and routes via any storage account linked to your device(Dropbox, local storage..).
* Save to photo album
Differences with the non-pro version:
* Create unlimited pins and polygons.
* Calculates multiple areas and routes simultaneously.
* Extra Maps.
* Ability to create inner polygons as "holes".
* Drawing of shapes: circle and rectangle.
* Calculates azimuth or bearing.
* Displays altitude above sea level, azimuth and angle.
* Imports KML, KMZ and GPX format files besides exporting them.
* Track mode: drops pins on current GPS position at regular intervals.
* Coordinate system DM.
* Future improvements will be incorporated to the professional version.
If precise measurements are important to you, this is the app you need. You won’t find one that is better, more accurate and easier to use.
ALLPlayer Remote Control can be used with mini-application installed on your computer, and without it.
1. Once mini application is installed on your PC, you have got ALLPlayer Remote Control (works with ALLPlayer 3.0 and above) and:
- ability to send to your smartphone and tablet any files (such as images, audio, video) without connecting each time a cable to the phone
- ability to control ALLPlayer via the Internet - Wi-Fi is not necessary
- smartphone as a touchpad
- ability to use your smartphone as a remote keyboard
- available information about Internet connection performance in the form of a graph or values
- ability to disable Windows at a specific time
NOTE: Mini-application below HAS TO be installed on your computer, to make it all work properly.
If you want to use a connection via Wi-Fi, computer and smartphone must be on the same Wi-Fi network (when no Wi-Fi, you can connect your smartphone to your computer via the Internet)
2. Without additional application on your PC, ALLPlayer Remote connects to ALLPlayer 5.8 or above through Wi-Fi.
Link to additional mini application on your PC: http://www.allplayer.org/ALLRemote/ALLRemote.exe
The PRO version of Electrodroid doesn't have any ads, and it has more features than the free version.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
Prima di acquistare la versione PRO prova la versione Free, la versione PRO è priva di publicità e ha 2 pulsanti per la connessione
This program allows you to remote control (KMTronic) a webserver via Ethernet port that is equipped with 2 relays
Tested Local Network on address 192.168.1.199 and mysite.dyndns.org
myaddress.dyndns.org (sampler 192.168.1.199 port in/out 8099 tcp)
PRO version differs from that in the FREE version, has no ads and has 2 buttons (Local Net 1, Net 2 Web for DNS)
Change your device to a motion detector, or remote surveillance camera or even spy cam with motion detection functionality, you can also detect motion for other apps such as Tasker or Automagic
Program uses device's built-in camera so effects can be unsatisfying, reaction time depends on device performance and frame size, maximum and minimum size of recorded frames depends on the device.
● save images captured when motion is detected
● upload captured images to FTP server
● post images on HTTP server (for advanced users, will require script that will receive image from app)
● send an EMAIL with captured image
● sound when motion is detected
● select which camera to use, front or rear
● adjustable detector sensitivity and resolution
● change image resolution recorded by detector
● set active zone, motion will be detected only within the zone
● adjust exposure compensation and exposure lock, not all devices support these features
● can work when screen is switched off, at least it should
● event counter, log
● profiles for settings
● change image destination folder
● send notifications to other applications such as for example Tasker, when it detects movement
● control detector by other applications such as for example Tasker or Automagic
● ability to control detector by Broadcast Intent
● set how many events, will trigger reactions
● print event time and date on every frame
● widget to quickly enable or disable the detector
● time lapse function
● temporary storage feature
example PHP script for HTTP upload: http://programy.jastrzab.com/help/upload.txt
● To use widget you need to move program to internal memory
● Default position is when the device lies on the longer side
Permission Read Phone State is used to detect incoming call, and silence alarm when it`s switched on
-- We have been receiving many complaints in regard to the app not functioning with the MX Wifi... AND... we now have released our latest version to include WIFI compatibility... Please read further below for more information in regard to requirements for our app to function...
-- If you have questions, issues etc., please e-mail us and we will respond as quickly as practical... We receive a lot of requests, reply to every one of them, and cross our fingers that your SPAM filters don't keep them out of your inbox (please be advised in case you don't get a response). Also, we have a FAQ page on our website at http://obdcanex.com/o/faq Please visit this page first for general inquiries about the app. -- more information below...
The easy way to control your car, truck or van using your smartphone -- WITH NO SUBSCRIPTION FEES!
Support OBDLink MX Wifi!!!
--- We have fixed customer reported bugs from both previous versions of obdCANeX Lite and added additional vehicles...
Voice control functionality is now standard to obdCANeX Lite! We have also continued to decrease overall vehicle response time as well - faster than your OEM Key-fob!
obdCaneX Lite is an Android based application which allows full keyfob control functions of your vehicle. Including unlocking and locking of doors, activation of your panic alarm, remote starting and shutting off of your engine (if OEM equipped remote start capability is activated).
Please read the 3 requirements listed below:
1. This application has been developed for use with and requires ScanTool’s Bluetooth OBDLink MX module (Wifi or Bluetooth). You can purchase the module directly from obdCANeX (http://obdcanex.com/o/hardware/obdlink-mx), or if you purchase obdCANeX, Lite, a link is provided in-App which will give you FREE SHIPPING. This module plugs into your OBDII port and is needed for our app to communicate with your car. If you already own an OBDLink MX Bluetooth or Wifi module, please make sure your has firmware update 3.0 and above installed. http://www.scantool.net/downloads/updates/obdlink_mx/
2. GM vehicle 2007-2012 (some 2007/2012 model vehicles are not currently supported. Please e-mail us with any questions of applicability).
We are currently testing other makes, models, and year groups and will post a list of compatible vehicles as they become verified. We do have a Dodge Journey, 2013 tested and added in for basic key-fob functionality (NO REMOTE START yet on the Dodge...)
3. A Android phone with touch-screen and BlueTooth capability is required.
Future obdCANeX releases will be available soon with more features. Please visit http://www.obdcanex.com for more information. Upgrade options for existing customers of the obdCANeX Lite version will be available.
Please send us an e-mail with any questions and we will be happy to assist you further.
The importance of map in the modern world world is wellknown, and its requirement of students, travellers, businessmen or many other persons of the society to use Map in daily life.
Retherm has the option to convert thermocouple voltages to degrees. The calculations are based on a 0°C reference junction temperature and use NIST polynomial values to make conversions. Types B, E, J, K, N, R, S and T are supported with outputs showing in both centigrade and Fahrenheit depending on your preference.
Retherm also features handy links to useful websites with vital information about RTD sensors.
This app is for built for quick reference use. There may be errors, although I try my best to make sure there are none. Me, The application creator, will not be held liable for any problems caused due to errors within the application.
If any problems are found, or you have a suggestion for the app, please contact me either by the “contact developer” link on this page or through the “email developer” link found in the extras menu within the application.
This handy app features the colour codes for a wide range of thermocouples in a wide range of standards on easy to see images. The shown standards are IEC, BS, ANSI, NFE, DIN, and JIS.
The currently included thermocouples are B, E, J, K, N, R, S, T, U, Vx.
Also shown is the thermocouple materials used in each leg for the thermocouple as well as the general temperature range. There is also a built-in temperature calculator for convenience.
Thermocouples is now open source. The source can be found on GitHub:
Feel free to create a pull request or add any issues on GitHub.
Added in version 1.1, The application can now convert thermocouple mV to degrees Celsius using NIST values for a high accuracy conversion using 0°C as a reference temperature.
The converter shows all temperatures at once for the mV input to help with thermocouple identification. The converter currently supports B, E, J, K, N, R, S, T.
From version 1.5 the application can now calculate mV from temperatures (0°C to 70°C) for cold junction calculations.
* Shows thermocouples colours for 10 thermocouples across 6 standards.
* Information on range, conductor materials and compensates.
* Temperature converter with °C, °F and K.
* Cold junction °C to mV calculator.
* Modern material design.
* Opensource on the MIT licence
* mV to °C converter using NIST values for main thermocouple types.
* Search thermocouples by conductor colours to find type and colour code.
If any errors and problems are found please let me know either through the reviews or the e-mail developer link.
If you have any requests or ideas please let me know.
This app is 100% free with no "upgrade", "pro" or "unlocked" versions.
This app requires no permissions and does not use any user data.
This application is for quick reference use only, there may be errors or inaccuracies although I try to ensure the information is as accurate as possible. Me, the app maker, or the company advertised, STS, will not be held liable for any misinformation or misjudgement as a result of using this app.
Thermocouple – calculations
The cold junctions. Temperature can be individually specified. Out of a specified thermoelectric voltage the associated temperature can be calculated. Or vice versa, out of a temperature value the associated thermoelectric voltage can be calculated. In addition, the standardized tolerance classes can be selected according to DIN IEC 60584. For each respective measuring temperature the admissible tolerance as well as the lower and upper limit of the temperature and thermoelectric voltage are displayed. The following thermocouple types are available:
• Precious metal – thermocouples: R, S, and B
• Non-precious metal – thermocouples: K, N, E, J, and T
Platinum - RTD temperature probe according to DIN EN 60751
After selecting the nominal value Pt100, Pt500, or Pt1000 the user can calculate the associated resistance value from the specified temperature and vice versa.
After having chosen the tolerance class AA, A, B, and C the calculation of the admissible tolerance follows, the lower and upper limit of the class as resistance and temperature value to the specified temperature.
For the 2-wire circuit: after selecting a specific conducting material (copper, silver, nickel, and iron) the connecting cable and inputs of the conductor cross sections or diameter and the cable length of the lead wire resistance and the associated systematic temperature error for the entered measuring temperature are calculated.
Transmitter – linearization
Transmitters are used to depict the measuring range of a dimension to a standard signal in a linear fashion.
Different temperature ranges (that can also be individually adjusted) and the standard signals (4 mA to 20 mA, 0 V to 10 V) can be selected.
Subsequently the associated output signal can be calculated out of a temperature value or vice versa.
> Suivez votre Info Conso en direct
> Visualisez et recevez par mail vos trois dernières factures La Poste Mobile
> Gérez vos options
> Modifiez vos coordonnées postales et votre adresse e-mail,
> Modifiez votre code confidentiel
> Retrouvez votre solde de Points Fidélité
> Trouvez les bureaux de poste les plus proches de votre position...
… Et beaucoup d’autres fonctionnalités à découvrir en téléchargeant dès maintenant votre application La Poste Mobile !
- Nouvelle livraison : si votre Facteur n’a pas pu vous remettre votre lettre ou colis et vous a laissé un avis de passage, Mon Espace client vous permet de demander une Nouvelle livraison à une date ou à un lieu de votre choix. Il vous suffit de saisir le numéro d’objet indiqué sur votre avis de passage pour en bénéficier.
- Procuration en ligne : si vous êtes rarement à votre domicile lors du passage du Facteur, désignez une personne de confiance qui pourra récupérer vos lettres et colis à votre domicile ou en bureau de poste à votre place. Mon espace client vous permet de bénéficier de ce service gratuitement, de chez vous, en quelques clics.
- Suivi de vos envois : Si vous souhaitez avoir des informations sur vos envois de courrier et colis, saisissez votre numéro d’objet pour un suivi à tout moment.
- Votre bureau de poste : si vous souhaitez vous rendre en bureau de poste, utilisez ce service pour localiser celui qui vous convient le mieux.
Mon espace client vous permet aussi d’accéder au tableau de bord de vos contrats, commandes et opérations en cours avec La Poste.
★ 1. SPEED BOOSTER
Cleans up Memory & Junk files to boost your phone in average of 60-80% faster. Simply tap "OPTIMIZE" button to boost your phone and it can even save battery! Indicates your memory speed with percentage.
★ 2. GAME BOOSTER
By finishing unrelated apps & processes for playing game, your phone will be optimized for your gameplay. By average we are able to boost your game by 20%!
★ 3. JUNK/CACHE CLEANER
Apps will clean up your junk and cache files for better phone performance & disk space!
★ 4. SEARCH HISTORY CLEANER
Clean up your Google Play Search History & Browser history! Downloaded files manager included as we ll to delete obsolete files.
★ 5. CALL & SMS CLEANER
Clean up any desired Call & SMS history one by one, or delete all of the Call/SMS/Text history in one-tap
★ 6. APP MANAGER
Manage your installed/pre-installed apps with very easy app manager.
★ 7. GAME BOOSTER WIDGET
Access your game booster function from home screen widget.
7-in-1 application! Includes Speed Booster, Game Booster, Junk/Cache Cleaner, Search History Cleaner, Call & SMS Text Cleaner, App Manager, and Game Booster Widget! Speed Booster - Master Cleaner - will be perfect for every day use and boost up your phone & save battery!
You own a Raspberry Pi? You're using pilight (http://pilight.org) for the control of your devices? Then illumina is the Android App for you!
illumina allows to you fully control your radio outlets, the brightness of your dimmable lights and opens and closes the screens of your windows. If there is a temperature or humidity sensor connected to your Pi or you've got a compatible weather-station, illumina will visualize those values. Furthermore the order of devices and the possible read-only state will be respected. Please
• multiple designs
• automatic connection with SSDP
• distinguishes between places
• switch radio outlets
• control compatible dimmers
• open and close screens
• visualize contact sensors
• visualize temperature and humidity
• respects device ordering
• reacts to changes made by other sources
If you have questions regarding pilight or the list of compatible devices, consult the wiki behind http://wiki.pilight.org
illumina only works in conjunction with a pilight-daemon and a version greater or equal 2.0 running within your network.
Valarm is the Versatile Asset Locator And Remote Monitor. You can use it to track almost anything via GPS, and to monitor almost any environment via sensors. Commercial fleet managers use Valarm as a vehicle or container-tracking device with additional sensor information. Scientists and hobbyists use it as a remote environmental monitor. Consumer uses include a motion-sensing or sound-sensing, GPS-tracking, anti-theft alarm and tracking device, or a powerful property monitor.
Android phones and tablets are inexpensive and readily available: Valarm allows you to use them in powerful new ways. Consider acquiring a dedicated device to use Valarm to its fullest potential.
Valarm monitors any or all of the built-in sensors on your phone or tablet to create an all-in-one tracking device and remote environmental monitor.
Built-in sensor support includes:
- Accelerometer (motion, shock)
- GPS (speed, geofencing: distance from target or origin)
- Ambient light sensor (if equipped)
- Microphone (audio)**
- Presence of external power (charger present/powered)
- Remaining battery life
Valarm will also interface with most Bluetooth OBDII adapters to monitor a vehicle's status, and tie that data to its current location via GPS. OBD2 sensors currently include throttle position, speed, engine RPMs, and coolant temperature. See www.valarm.net/obd2 for more details about Valarm's OBDII support.
Valarm responds to configurable "triggers" - these are limits set by you on each sensor:
- Send SMS/text message
- Send email
- Post to the Valarm website (tools.valarm.net)
- Play an alarm sound
- Take a photo
- Record audio**
In other words, you can configure Valarm to send you a text message, an email, and post to your account on tools.valarm.net, when any sensor is triggered, for example:
- Your vehicle travels too far, too fast, or too close to an area (geofence), or the accelerator is "floored" or the engine raced (OBD2)
- Someone steals your bag of camera gear / guitar / motorcycle
- The lights go out on your reef aquarium or hydroponics
The Valarm interval timer allows you to record the status of all configured sensors at regular intervals (data logger), including taking photos and recording audio**. This allows you to graph all values on the tools.valarm.net website, as well as plot all locations on maps.
Text and email messages include the GPS location, and the value reported by the sensor. Other responses configure Valarm to record audio** or take photos when someone is tampering with your property. On devices with cellular service, the Valarm SMS remote control system allows you to arm/disarm with a password from another phone. Valarm can even “call you back” when you send it your password and the “callMe” command.
Valarm integrates with tools.valarm.net to provide mapping, graphing, spatial and historical analysis, and export to CSV/KML for analysis in external programs like Excel, ESRI ArcGIS, MatLAB, Quantum GIS, and Google Earth (see www.valarm.net for examples and tutorials). A basic account for a single device is free, and allows you to see all sensor values posted by your device, plotted on a Google Map. Subscriber accounts enable additional tools (details at www.valarm.net) and allow an unlimited number of devices to be monitored, recorded, and managed on the web.
* Valarm Classic is compatible with older devices back to Android 2.2, however ON NEWER DEVICES (Android 3.1+) THE CAMERA WILL NOT FUNCTION. Valarm Pro is designed to support these devices, and also includes support for USB-attached sensors.
** Audio recording is considered "beta" and known to be unstable on some devices.
Valarm includes a "Call-Me-Back" SMS remote-control command. This requires the "Make Phone Calls" permission! Valarm also sends/receives SMS/Text Messages!