Incredible app! These guys know what they are doing. May seem expensive to some, but if you need what it offers, it's a bargain.
We needed an alarm monitoring device for Croc egg incubators in Darwin. The VAlarm YOCTOKNOB device does this very well with voltage free contact inputs and definable alarm texts that make sense to non technical users. Rob Blakeway Darwin
- Bugfix for Google Maps links in Europe
- Fix for Android 5.x crash
- Generic RS232/Serial/CSV support
- Yocto3D initial support (Tilt only)
- Dedicated Cloud/Web Integration Sync Timer
- Dylos DC1700 Support
- Battery Extras Sync Option
- AlertMode/AllClear for Meteo/VOC/CO2/4-20mA
- Mazur PRM-8000/9000 Radiation / Geiger Counter
- Dylos DC1100Pro PM2.5 / Air Quality Meter
Image Arduino BT 16 Channels: 16 channels Control via Bluetooth - Automation.