The PRO version of Electrodroid doesn't have any ads, and it has more features than the free version.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
Three widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1 and 2x2 in different styles.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app back to phone memory)
I have especially worked on the visualization of the WLAN and mobile signal strength. They have received special importance. Normally they are only divided into weak, good and excellent signals. Graphically there are mostly "only" three to five bars shown as a mobile signal and three "waves" shown as a WiFi connection.
My app differentiates the signal strength into a total of 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information on your signal strength.
In addition to the more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will also be able to see some more interesting information.
Furthermore, there is a log function in csv-file format for wireless and mobile signal strength available (for e.g. Excel import).
With "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, sim provider, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address (internal und external), roaming state.
In "WLAN signal":
WLAN-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WLAN speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like this app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
Calculate surface areas, buildings, plots, floors, forest areas or dimensions for fencing, sports tours, trips or anything you need for field work without having to go to the spot to take measurements. Only one finger to calculate with astonishing accuracy all these measurements over satellite images.
That’s what Measure Map Pro is for, to put a powerful, portable measuring tool right in the palm of your hand. Your Android device can now provide you with totally precise measurements of any distance, from as small as one tenth of a meter to as big as thousands of kilometers or miles, even taking the curvature of the earth’s surface into account when measuring. It does all that, fast and effortlessly.
Just one "magic" button for all the operations to easily place points without loosing it's professional accuracy.
Check out the impressive features you get in Measure Map Pro:
* Create unlimited polygons with unlimited pins.
* Draw shapes: Circles and Rectangles.
* Attractive, smooth, easy navigation and use
* Google Maps with extra zoom level.
* Extra Maps: You can get Bing Maps, Here Maps, Apple Maps, Arc GIS, World Street Map, Map Quest, Open Street Map, Open Cycle Map, USGS Maps and Yandex Map in the same app.
* Displays Maps View: Map, Satellite, Hybrid and Terrain.
* 3D Buildings
* Geodesic Segments
* Operations: Add, delete intermediate pins, insert between pins, move pins, get info.
* Multiple areas and routes on screen
* Display of altitude above sea level, azimuth and angle
* Undo and redo operations as needed
* Sharing exported files to any sharing app on your device.
* Calculates azimuth or bearing
* Search for current location, text (villages, places of interest, etc.) or an area or route
* Length units: meters, kilometers, feet, yards, miles, nautical miles, ken, ri, bù, lǐ, link, chain.
* Surface units: square meters and kilometers, ares, hectares, square foot, square yards, square miles, acres, fanegas (Valencian, Castilian or Colombian), tsubo, bu, so, lí, mǔ
* Intermediate distances between pins can be displayed
* Ability to select color and thickness of the perimeter line.
* Ability to select the color and transparency of the selected area.
* Working format: Measure Map, KMZ, KML (G00GLE Earth), CSV (Excel), GPX, Image (PNG) and PDF
* Export and import of surfaces and routes via any storage account linked to your device(Dropbox, local storage..).
* Save to photo album
Differences with the non-pro version:
* Create unlimited pins and polygons.
* Calculates multiple areas and routes simultaneously.
* Extra Maps.
* Ability to create inner polygons as "holes".
* Drawing of shapes: circle and rectangle.
* Calculates azimuth or bearing.
* Displays altitude above sea level, azimuth and angle.
* Imports KML, KMZ and GPX format files besides exporting them.
* Track mode: drops pins on current GPS position at regular intervals.
* Coordinate system DM.
* Future improvements will be incorporated to the professional version.
If precise measurements are important to you, this is the app you need. You won’t find one that is better, more accurate and easier to use.
Retherm has the option to convert thermocouple voltages to degrees. The calculations are based on a 0°C reference junction temperature and use NIST polynomial values to make conversions. Types B, E, J, K, N, R, S and T are supported with outputs showing in both centigrade and Fahrenheit depending on your preference.
Retherm also features handy links to useful websites with vital information about RTD sensors.
This app is for built for quick reference use. There may be errors, although I try my best to make sure there are none. Me, The application creator, will not be held liable for any problems caused due to errors within the application.
If any problems are found, or you have a suggestion for the app, please contact me either by the “contact developer” link on this page or through the “email developer” link found in the extras menu within the application.
This handy app features the colour codes for a wide range of thermocouples in a wide range of standards on easy to see images. The shown standards are IEC, BS, ANSI, NFE, DIN, and JIS.
The currently included thermocouples are B, E, J, K, N, R, S, T, U, Vx.
Also shown is the thermocouple materials used in each leg for the thermocouple as well as the general temperature range. There is also a built-in temperature calculator for convenience.
Thermocouples is now open source. The source can be found on GitHub:
Feel free to create a pull request or add any issues on GitHub.
Added in version 1.1, The application can now convert thermocouple mV to degrees Celsius using NIST values for a high accuracy conversion using 0°C as a reference temperature.
The converter shows all temperatures at once for the mV input to help with thermocouple identification. The converter currently supports B, E, J, K, N, R, S, T.
From version 1.5 the application can now calculate mV from temperatures (0°C to 70°C) for cold junction calculations.
* Shows thermocouples colours for 10 thermocouples across 6 standards.
* Information on range, conductor materials and compensates.
* Temperature converter with °C, °F and K.
* Cold junction °C to mV calculator.
* Modern material design.
* Opensource on the MIT licence
* mV to °C converter using NIST values for main thermocouple types.
* Search thermocouples by conductor colours to find type and colour code.
If any errors and problems are found please let me know either through the reviews or the e-mail developer link.
If you have any requests or ideas please let me know.
This app is 100% free with no "upgrade", "pro" or "unlocked" versions.
This app requires no permissions and does not use any user data.
This application is for quick reference use only, there may be errors or inaccuracies although I try to ensure the information is as accurate as possible. Me, the app maker, or the company advertised, STS, will not be held liable for any misinformation or misjudgement as a result of using this app.
Thermocouple – calculations
The cold junctions. Temperature can be individually specified. Out of a specified thermoelectric voltage the associated temperature can be calculated. Or vice versa, out of a temperature value the associated thermoelectric voltage can be calculated. In addition, the standardized tolerance classes can be selected according to DIN IEC 60584. For each respective measuring temperature the admissible tolerance as well as the lower and upper limit of the temperature and thermoelectric voltage are displayed. The following thermocouple types are available:
• Precious metal – thermocouples: R, S, and B
• Non-precious metal – thermocouples: K, N, E, J, and T
Platinum - RTD temperature probe according to DIN EN 60751
After selecting the nominal value Pt100, Pt500, or Pt1000 the user can calculate the associated resistance value from the specified temperature and vice versa.
After having chosen the tolerance class AA, A, B, and C the calculation of the admissible tolerance follows, the lower and upper limit of the class as resistance and temperature value to the specified temperature.
For the 2-wire circuit: after selecting a specific conducting material (copper, silver, nickel, and iron) the connecting cable and inputs of the conductor cross sections or diameter and the cable length of the lead wire resistance and the associated systematic temperature error for the entered measuring temperature are calculated.
Transmitter – linearization
Transmitters are used to depict the measuring range of a dimension to a standard signal in a linear fashion.
Different temperature ranges (that can also be individually adjusted) and the standard signals (4 mA to 20 mA, 0 V to 10 V) can be selected.
Subsequently the associated output signal can be calculated out of a temperature value or vice versa.
The importance of map in the modern world world is wellknown, and its requirement of students, travellers, businessmen or many other persons of the society to use Map in daily life.
There are many compass apps on the market but most of them work accurately only in America but less accurate in Australia and Asia. Our Compass apps can work accurately all over the world. Because of The compass app depends on the performance of your device exactly. If it is inaccurate, please check that you aren't being affected by a magnetic field.
Your 5-star ratings will encourage us to create and develop more free apps
- Simple to use, use it like a real compass
- Professional design
- The dampened compass card, which swings naturally, orientates you with just one glance.
- A decimal bearing provides detailed direction.
- A cardinal bearing gives you a quick way of expressing general direction to others.
- Magnetic and true north are available, the app automatically takes care of variation.
- Incredibly smooth movements
- No internet connection required.
- Support many language
- It’s FREE
****IMPORTANT: To use, hold your Android device flat, use just like a real compass. Your device must have MAGNETIC SENSOR inside to read earth magnetic field. If your device does not have magnetic sensor Smart Compass Pro or any other compass app will not work. PLEASE DON’T WRITE BAD COMMENTS, IT’S NOT OUR FAULT!****
Phone Book ConTacTs is a simple yet efficient phone book that allows you to find and get in contact with the person you want in an instant. Just swipe, tap, and you're done!
This app never use internet connection for your security.
You can find Phone Book ConTacTs in pink and turquoise too, with the same features.
ABC side index
Show only group
Quick Access View
Recently Used View
Incoming/Outgoing/Missed Call List View
partial match retrieval(Name/Phonetics/Phone number/e-mail address/Nickname/Company Name/Address)
Copy information to clipboard
Show/Read QR Code
Email to multi-addresses
Tap the Phone Book ConTacTs logo for shortcut to phone.
Long tap to copy phone number or email.
Tested on HTC Desire, HTC Nexus One, MEIZU M9
Touchpad is a free Android app to enable you to control your windows computer from your Android device. It provides a simple multitouch touchpad interface to control the mouse, and accepts keystrokes from the keyboard on your device to send to your computer. Touchpad has the following features:
- Full remote control over the mouse left and right buttons from your Android device: drag n' drop, double clicking, and right clicking functionality is readily accessible - now with multitouch!
- Keyboard support allows typing on the remotely controlled computer.
- Media controls for easy control over media playback.
- Web browser controls for easy browser navigation.
- Automatically find servers from your device to make connecting to your computer simple and painless.
- Clean, minimalist design.
- Completely free and contains absolutely no ads!
Touchpad uses the following Network Communication permissions:
- Full Internet Access for communicating with the remote computer.
- View Wi-Fi State to search for computers on your network.
- MJPEG, H.264 support
- G.711 alaw, ulaw support
- JPEG Push support
- Digital PTZ
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom control
- Preset/AutoScan/Tour/Pattern control
- Video status
- Two-way audio (Mic)
- LED control
- Local storage recording / playback
- Group View (up to 24 channel)
- Remote Camera Setup
- Remote search / playback / playback control
* Support Devices
- Network Camera / Video Server / NVR / DVR
Two-way audio is supported (if your IP cameras support it). Press Speaker toggle button to ON to hear the audio. Press it again to turn the audio off.
Hold Mic button to activate the microphone. Speak to your Android device to send your voice to IP camera. Release the button to deactivate the microphone.
If you hold the Mic button while Speaker button is currently activated, the Speaker will be temporarily deactivated until the Mic button is released. This is to prevent or minimize echoes.
Connection Settings dialog, Notification Setting dialog, and Screen dialog can be invoked from Android's Context Menu.
Connection Settings dialog contains the required fields which you have to fill in before the application can connect to your IP camera remotely, assuming that IP camera has already been setup successfully in your home (or office) local network. If the Connection Settings dialog is already filled in for the currently selected slot in the drop-down camera list, the information can be removed by clicking the Clear button.
Notification Settings dialog allows you to turn the email notification on and off, assuming that your email accounts have already been specified in IP camera's administrative setup. The “Enable Android notification” (MJPEG cameras only) option allows a background service to be activated or deactivated on your Android device. The notification will be created and will appear in the status bar with the alert sound when your IP camera, i.e. the one selected in the main screen, detects movements even when the app is not running. The sensitivity value can be selected from the Sensitivity drop-down list, e.g. the "Highest" sensitivity makes IP camera become very sensitive in detecting any movements, which will will cause an email to be sent to your email account.
Screen/Control/Speaker Settings dialog allows you to flip the screen and the joystick control vertically and horizontally. This might be necessary in the case where your IP camera is physically mounted upside down. The "Keep Screen On" option tells your Android device to leave the screen on without going to sleep after a period of time. The “Keep Speaker On” (MJPEG cameras only) option keeps the speaker on even when this application is put in the background (e.g. when switching to another app, when Home button is pressed, or when the screen is off).
Screen brightness and contrast (only on some IP camera models) can be adjusted by tapping anywhere in the camera's display area to bring up the adjustment bars. Tapping the display area again will hide them. Under the low light condition, IR On button can be pressed to turn on IR LED lights, to enable the night vision. Pressing IR Off button will turn off IR LED lights.
Spread your two fingers apart to zoom in or pinch two fingers together to zoom out. Press and hold the camera screen for a few seconds to reset the zoom level.
The user can navigate to "Real-time IP Camera Monitoring System" by selecting "Go to Monitoring System" from the context menu.
Both Portrait and Landscape display modes are supported.
This application is localized in 5 languages: English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), German, and Thai.
Fixed the unresponsive joystick movement in Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Added the sound detection in Notification Settings.
Fixed the audio issue when URL path does not contain "http" protocol.
Les fonctionnalités de l'application vous permettent du bout des doigts de :
- Armer votre Centrale : met en mode actif la centrale.
- Désarmer : met la centrale en mode passif.
- Modifier le mode de surveillance : permet de passer en mode nuit.
- Interroger votre centrale : indique le status (armé ou désarmé)
- Ré-armer : Éteint la sirène, mais reste en mode armé.
- Piloter les modules domotiques
Exemples d'utilisation :
- Vous êtes parti en vitesse de la maison, et vous ne savez plus si vous avez mis votre alarme en route ?
Pas de soucis! En un clic sur l’icône "Status", vous obtenez l'état de votre centrale.
Si vous aviez oublié, vous cliquez sur "Armer" et vous voila tranquille.
- Votre femme de ménage arrive à 10h, la sirène risque de la surprendre... pas de problème. En un clic vous désarmez votre centrale.
- Vous voulez jouer a 1,2,3 Soleil dans le salon ? Armez la centrale, dès qu'elle sonne, cliquez sur "Annuler" pour la ré-armer (Le fautif retourne au bout du salon).
- Vous êtes au lit, prêt a rejoindre Morphée, et vous réalisez que vous n'avez pas enclenché le mode partiel (mode nuit, seuls les détecteurs d'ouverture sont actifs, vous laissant le loisir de vous déplacer dans votre maison) ? Un clic dans l'application et vous voila serein pour la nuit.
- Si vous disposez de modules domotiques, l'application vous permet d'en gérer jusqu'à 8 différents. Vous pouvez ainsi déclencher l'arrosage de votre jardin, l'éclairage, ... tout cela à distance, et selon votre bon vouloir.
Приложение состоит из двух частей. Первая часть приложения предназначена для работы с термометрами сопротивления. При этом использовался ГОСТ 6651-2009 ГСИ "Термопреобразователи сопротивления из платины, меди и никеля". Метрологические характеристики, нормируемые в соответствии с данной программой, распространяются на чувствительные элементы термометров сопротивления при подключении непосредственно к их выводам и на термометры сопротивления при подключении к клеммам головки в соответствии с указанной изготовителем схемой. Если на корпусе термометров сопротивления с двухпроводной схемой указано значение сопротивления внутренних проводов, то оно должно быть вычтено из значения измеренного сопротивления термометра сопротивления.
Вторая часть приложения предназначена для работы с термопарами. При этом использовался ГОСТ Р 8.585-2001 ГСИ "Термопары. Номинальные статические характеристики преобразования". Значения ТЭДС термопар в зависимости от температур их рабочих концов при температуре свободных концов 0 градусов Цельсия, рассчитаны по полиномам, аппроксимирующим эти зависимости.
Данное приложение является справочно-информационным и не имеет юридической силы, и не может применяться наравне с нормативными документами на бумажном носителе.
Буду рад услышать новые пожелания для приложений из области КИПиА.
Valarm is the Versatile Asset Locator And Remote Monitor. You can use it to track almost anything via GPS, and to monitor almost any environment via sensors. Commercial fleet managers use Valarm as a vehicle or container-tracking device with additional sensor information. Scientists and hobbyists use it as a remote environmental monitor. Consumer uses include a motion-sensing or sound-sensing, GPS-tracking, anti-theft alarm and tracking device, or a powerful property monitor.
Android phones and tablets are inexpensive and readily available: Valarm allows you to use them in powerful new ways. Consider acquiring a dedicated device to use Valarm to its fullest potential.
Valarm monitors any or all of the built-in sensors on your phone or tablet to create an all-in-one tracking device and remote environmental monitor.
Built-in sensor support includes:
- Accelerometer (motion, shock)
- GPS (speed, geofencing: distance from target or origin)
- Ambient light sensor (if equipped)
- Microphone (audio)**
- Presence of external power (charger present/powered)
- Remaining battery life
Valarm will also interface with most Bluetooth OBDII adapters to monitor a vehicle's status, and tie that data to its current location via GPS. OBD2 sensors currently include throttle position, speed, engine RPMs, and coolant temperature. See www.valarm.net/obd2 for more details about Valarm's OBDII support.
Valarm responds to configurable "triggers" - these are limits set by you on each sensor:
- Send SMS/text message
- Send email
- Post to the Valarm website (tools.valarm.net)
- Play an alarm sound
- Take a photo
- Record audio**
In other words, you can configure Valarm to send you a text message, an email, and post to your account on tools.valarm.net, when any sensor is triggered, for example:
- Your vehicle travels too far, too fast, or too close to an area (geofence), or the accelerator is "floored" or the engine raced (OBD2)
- Someone steals your bag of camera gear / guitar / motorcycle
- The lights go out on your reef aquarium or hydroponics
The Valarm interval timer allows you to record the status of all configured sensors at regular intervals (data logger), including taking photos and recording audio**. This allows you to graph all values on the tools.valarm.net website, as well as plot all locations on maps.
Text and email messages include the GPS location, and the value reported by the sensor. Other responses configure Valarm to record audio** or take photos when someone is tampering with your property. On devices with cellular service, the Valarm SMS remote control system allows you to arm/disarm with a password from another phone. Valarm can even “call you back” when you send it your password and the “callMe” command.
Valarm integrates with tools.valarm.net to provide mapping, graphing, spatial and historical analysis, and export to CSV/KML for analysis in external programs like Excel, ESRI ArcGIS, MatLAB, Quantum GIS, and Google Earth (see www.valarm.net for examples and tutorials). A basic account for a single device is free, and allows you to see all sensor values posted by your device, plotted on a Google Map. Subscriber accounts enable additional tools (details at www.valarm.net) and allow an unlimited number of devices to be monitored, recorded, and managed on the web.
* Valarm Classic is compatible with older devices back to Android 2.2, however ON NEWER DEVICES (Android 3.1+) THE CAMERA WILL NOT FUNCTION. Valarm Pro is designed to support these devices, and also includes support for USB-attached sensors.
** Audio recording is considered "beta" and known to be unstable on some devices.
Valarm includes a "Call-Me-Back" SMS remote-control command. This requires the "Make Phone Calls" permission! Valarm also sends/receives SMS/Text Messages!