An empty fridge and way too tired to go to the supermarket? Did you work the whole day and you are just exhausted? The number 1 app for online food ordering of Thuisbezorgd.nl allows you to order your favourite takeaway dishes with no effort!
It is very simple. Let the app find your location automatically or enter your postcode manually.
The app gives you access to thousands of delivery restaurants in the Netherlands! Feeling like pizza , asian or grill? You will be spoilt for choice!
You can pay online via iDEAL and PayPal or you can choose to pay cash on delivery. Wondering when your food will be delivered? You can follow your orders from kitchen to your doorstep with Food Tracker ™!
Loving it? Leave a review! The Thuisbezorgd.nl Android tablet app has regular updates and new features. Do you have any tips, ideas or any feedback? We would love to hear!
Transit Tracks was designed to be simple-to-use and lightweight - no frills, no confusing menus.
- Bus and train times pulled straight from the CTA Bus Tracker and CTA Train Tracker.
- Bookmark stops you use often.
- Mapping feature finds all nearby bus and train stops.
Feedback (bugs, suggestions, etc.) is definitely appreciated!
Ever wondering when will the next bus arrive and which bus route to choose? Do you prefer waiting it at the stop or a snug coffee shop nearby? Now you can
* kiss good-bye to the anxiety of waiting, as you can see the current position of every bus as well as their movement live on map.
* kiss good-bye to the cumbersome-and-always-late bus schedules. This app locates your current location and shows all incoming buses to nearby stops with accurate arrival estimate.
* evaluate which route to take, when to take and where the stops are located by viewing all routes visually presented on Google map.
* bookmark your frequently travelled/transferred bus stops so as to review the transit situation before leaving your cozy lair.
* save minutes, if not hours, of your life from waiting without costing you a cent. Yes, it's 100% free!
This Android app has a simple and fool-proof design thanks to the free service provided by www.nextbus.com. Currently it supports the public transits in most US states as well as some provinces in Canada. It provides REALTIME transit update for your next TTC, NYC MTA, GCT and more than 40 other transportations across various cities in North America. Plus you may bookmark any bus stop as your favorite and access them quickly within a tap or two.
1. It's not guaranteed to work for every bus routes. If it doesn't support your regular transit routes or you don't like it, just delete it as it won't cost you a cent.
2. This app is NOT affiliated in any way with nextbus.com, and by downloading and using this app you agreed that it's provided "AS IS" without warranties of any kind.
Keywords: SBS Next Bus Public Transit Free TTC NJT Toronto NextBus GPS bookmark Stop Favorite Map Live Track Bustop
Geen veiling meer missen, waar je ook bent. Altijd en overal meebieden op je favoriete veiling met jouw Android smartphone. Bekijk veilingen uit de categorieën, avond uit, dagje weg, restaurants, vakanties, hotels en meer. Plaats snel en eenvoudig jouw bod met je telefoon
- Altijd toegang tot je gewonnen veilingen via Mijn Veilingen.
- Bekijk veilingen op kaart
- Real time, razendsnel meebieden
- Zoek veilingen in de buurt
- Deel veilingen met je vrienden
- Blader door honderden veilingen per dag
- Direct betalen gewonnen veiling vanuit de app
The newest version of Transit Tracks Pro is now just a licensing key for the main app. Please install the main app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.duanstar.cta to get transit times ad-free!
Sorry for the inconvenience. This was done to ensure a consistent, stable experience and faster updates for everyone. Your saved stops will be automatically transferred over.
*Privacy Note* The CTA currently limits the number of bus/train tracker requests per developer. So that I know when to request more, this app collects anonymous usage information. Absolutely no personal data will ever be collected!
The MBTA Realtime T app tracks Boston's MBTA subway trains in realtime, accurately predicting when each train will arrive at your station. The app shows the location of each train on the line, as well as the estimated arrival time, down to the second, at each station. This works using sensors placed on the tracks - when a passing train triggers one of these sensors, MBTA Realtime T app is the first to know.
The app supports the Red, Orange, and Blue heavy rail lines. The Green Line is not supported, as the MBTA has not installed tracking technology on the Green Line trains (there is nothing app developers can do to get around this).
This Application For (Chuncheon - hongcheonchuk Wide Area Information System) website has been created based on both real-time information (Chuncheon - hongcheonchuk Wide Area Information System) to analyze the site to receive the data.
This application is fully translated in English, which distinguishes this app from other Dutch train information apps. Information messages about service disruptions originate from NS and are in Dutch, however, there is an option to translate these service messages with Google Translate. (Your mileage may vary.)
NL Train Navigator has information about all Dutch railway companies: the Dutch national railways (NS or Nederlandse Spoorwegen), Arriva, Connexxion, Syntus and Veolia. There is also information available about international trains that run through the Netherlands, like Thalys and ICE International.
Have a pleasant journey!
This app is powered by Rijden de Treinen (www.rijdendetreinen.nl). Please rate the app and leave a comment if you like it. Thank you!
The information is based on trafiklab.se. (http://www.trafiklab.se/projekt/sl-realtime-widget)
New: Grid View
New: Save Images To SD
View snowy roads, wrecks, delays, backups,...
Traffic cams and Web cams ALL over the World!
Easy to set up the cameras near you. Customizable!
Set up a GROUP of cameras for your daily commutes.
Chicago, Phoenix, Tampa, Indy, Cincy, Philadelphia, London, +++
The application "Near Mosques" is the answer, It's based on google maps and shows you the nearest mosques to you in a sorted list from the nearest top the farest from you in a radius of 5 Kilometers.
This app shows ONLY the tagged mosques on Google Maps. You can enrich the list of displaying mosques by editing Google Maps via the link : http://www.google.fr/mapmaker
Any suggestions/feedbacks are welcome : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag: nearest mosque, islam, mosque, qibla, qiblah, masjid, mosquée, mosquée proche, din, makka, madina, way, mosque finder, masjid finder, mosque locaor, mosque finder, allah akbar, dieu, مسجد, moskee, Moschee, 清真寺, 사원, mezquita, mesjid, moschea, モスク, mesquita, мечеть, moské, cami. Ramadan 2013, Ramadan 1434
This app still works fine, but you can better download our other app named just 'Hotels' which has recently been updated.
Just scroll down and click 'View more application'
(due to technical reasons, we can't update this app anymore)
All Android-Phones from version 2.1.
If the App is moved to the background, the GPS-receiving continues. This can quickly discharge the battery.
- Original, free Topo maps from scale 1:25'000 for Switzerland, Germany and Austria. Openstreetmaps and Opencyclemaps for worldwide use.
- Complete footpath, cycling and further networks to overlay the maps. Examples: footpath network Switzerland, cycling network Switzerland and South Germany, ....
- «Top of»-routes: Integrated Tour-guide with over 5000 professional created routes in the field of hiking, theme trails, cycling, mountainbike, ski tours, snow trail tours, transalp, etc. Following the principle: just the best routes of the region!
- Over 250'000 Points of interests, like hotels, museums, sights, ... – provided by our tourism-partners.
- Routing via leisure-path networks e.g. from point A to point B via footpaht network.
- Free text search in all databases. E.g. for mountain names, locations, addresses, etc. Alignment oft he map on these points.
- Recording of your own routes and waypoints and saving them on the phone or on www.GPS-Tracks.com.
- Revolutionary: With a free account on www.GPS-Tracks.com you can plan your routes (using the whole assortment of Topo- and satellite maps) and transfer them to the phone without any installation of software or maps. You do not need to connect the phone to the computer. Plan routes unlimitedly and recall them anytime and anywhere.
- All routes, POI's and maps (Topo-CH for a small value) can be saved on the phone (in case there is no telephone connection on the way).
- Simple user guidance: without initial effort or previous knowledge easily operated.
- All data can be saved on the phone. You can e.g. transfer data at home on a WiFi network to your phone and hence will be independent of a data connection on the way. If additional data is loaded through the internet connection on the way, we recommend to open a data subscription at your telecommunications provider. 30 MB per month are enough for that purpose. For a route Tour incl. all map data approx. 3 MB are loaded.
This App and its content were developed with the support from i.a.:
- Adelboden / Frutigen Tourismus
- Allgäu Tourismus
- Appenzellerland Tourismus
- Brigels Tourismus
- Gemeinde Cham
- Colltex Skihaftfelle
- Chur Tourismus
- Davos Klosters Tourismus
- Swiss Cyling - Schweizerischer Radfahrerbund
- Engadin- St.Moritz Tourismus
- Entlebuch Unesco Biospärenreservat
- Heidiland Tourismus
- Vierwaldstättersee / Lakeluzern.ch Tourismus
- Lenzerheide Tourismus
- Liechtenstein Tourismus
- Luzern Tourismus
- Saarland / Mettlach-Tourismus
- Schweizerischer Alpen-Club SAC
- Schaffhauserland Tourismus
- Disentis-Sedrun Tourismus
- St.Gallen Business Location
- Hegau Tourismus
- Regiun Surselva
- Ticino Tourismus
- Viamala Tourismus
- Urner Wanderwege
- Region Willisau
- Winterthur Tourismus
- Zürichsee Tourismus
- Zug Tourismus
- Bad Zurzach
Nie wieder im Stau stehen. Hier gibt es die Verkehrslage von Deutschland, Niederlande und Belgien. Dazu Baustellen und Behinderungen. Das ganze in der Karte dargestellt.
Neue Version am 29.01.2012 eingestellt
Have you ever been in a situation that wanted to know what surrounded you?
With What's Near? you can now discover the places that are near using Wikipedia and GeoNames.
This is an application for Android devices that is showing the local Wiki Pages based on your location on the map. It shows wikis on the map and provides a link to wikipedia page. This app needs your location, it will show Wikis in range of 10 km. As you move the wikis will update automatically.
- Loading wikis on map
- List of nearby places (Wikis)
- Language and radius selection
- Location wiki search
- Images of the place
App was tested on:
- Samsung Galaxy SII
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Asus EeePad Transformer TF101
I really hope you like this app.
Please leave comments and ratings.
More from developer
This application is a useful addition when driving a classic or modern vehicle during a rally with a roadbook based on symbols. The distance and average speed counters can be used in kilometers or miles.
- keep track of the current part of your roadbook.
- display totals of the current track.
- monitor average speed during a certain period or distance of the track.
After completing a track you will be able to view it on a map and send it through e-mail for later use. The created tracklog is a typical gpx-style document.
In this application you will not be able to import gpx-files or other types of tracklogs created by others. The application is mainly build to make life easier during an amateur rally with a roadbook and especial for use in cars which lack a speedometer with 100 meter (day)counter.
This application has been extensively tested to ensure it meets the regulations for trip computers. Be aware that gps-devices are not allowed in official rally-events.