Boost your signal strength using WIFI booster to get better WIFI signals for high speed internet.
We are introducing WIFI booster to boost to get best signal from the WIFI Device.
For Better internet speed we are getting Strong Signal from the device.
* WIFI Booster will improve you internet Speed for best Speed.
* WIFI Booster increase WIFI Signal strength for better internet speed.
* It Will improve Signal stability with our WIFI Booster App.
So Boost Your WIFI Signal today With our Best Android WIFI booster App.
If you are having trouble with your cellular data connection, this is the app for you.
Loaded with lots of powerful features, this app delivers a stable mobile internet connectivity.
★★★ Active Keep Alive ★★★
Does your wireless carrier disconnects your 2G, 3G or 4G data connection after a certain period of inactivity? Or is there no data transfer even when connection is live?
Active Keep Alive along with Reset on Failure keeps your connection alive in such cases and also helps in keeping the traffic flowing between your phone and your ISP's servers. It also optimizes TCP/IP parameters if required, to give you the best possible internet experience. The network assigns a higher priority to your device and this results in significant improvement in network performance, especially if resources on the network are under strain.
★★★ Active Reconnect ★★★
Does your device often lose data signal and is unable to reconnect even though network is available? Do you miss out important chats, IMs and emails until you turn data connection on and off, maybe multiple times to get reconnected? That is a known issue that affects many people. It can be caused by handset or carrier issues.
Active Reconnect automatically reconnects your 2G GPRS, 3G or 4G LTE internet connection as soon as it gets disconnected and thus keeps the data connection active at all times.
When activated, this feature actively monitors and immediately re-establishes dropped connections, using muscle if required. This is particularly useful if android's built in system fails to connect you to the network. The monitoring process does not cause any load on your device's resources as it is intelligently invoked only when required.
Reconnection needs root access (only) on Lollipop due to new access restrictions imposed by Google.
★★★ Force Connect ★★★
Uses tricks and tweaks to establish internet connection and attains connectivity even on congested networks.
✔ Highly customizable design.
✔ This app can fix 2G, 3G and 4G internet connection problems on T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Telkomsel, Tata DoCoMo, BSNL 3G, Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance or any other troublesome carrier!
✔ This ad supported app is available completely free of charge unlike other ineffective low quality paid apps.
→ If you are experiencing difficulty in establishing connection to the internet over the mobile network, just press the Force Connect button on the dashboard to try forcing the connection for once.
→ If you are facing automatic disconnection problem then activate the Active Reconnect module. It will automatically detect connection drops and actively reconnect the connection, using force connect if required.
→ If your carrier disconnects you from the network following a particular period of inactivity, activate the Active Keep Alive module. You can adjust the ping interval from the Active Keep Alive settings to be just lower than your network's inactivity timeout period.
→ If you are facing any other problem with you connection, like no data being transmitted even when connected, you can just activate the Active Keep Alive with default settings. Its pinging action is known to work wonders and solve or reduce the intensity of many congestion related network issues. It can also detect and reset frozen connections.
☆ Please don't use play store's feedback system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact us directly via e-mail.
German Translation by Mokkami
→ When Active Reconnect is enabled, you cannot turn off the mobile data connection directly from your device.
To disconnect, press the data setting ON OFF button on the app's dashboard or deactivate Active Reconnect before turning off mobile data from android settings.
You also have the option to show the signal strength as a percentage on your device's task bar.
The app is constantly updating the signal strength so you can walk around your house, work, or anywhere your connected to WiFi to find the best connection.
- HD pictures
- Volume of signal
- Refresh data upload/download
Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best/worst places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank shows which carrier is best in your area
✓ See local cell towers
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our crowdsourced and impartial maps by contributing data.
✓ Share your findings and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings
✓ Test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs).
We use Google Maps in our apps, email us if you cannot access Google Maps, email us to request another map technology.
The Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!).
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint (CDMA) users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower (the signal compass) will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
Based on your location, Wifi free offers you nearby wifi hotspot password within 5 kilometers.
-Easy to find
You can take the initiative to find the wifi hotspot you are interested in area such as cafe, hotel, city, country.
All wifi passwords are shared by users, and the availability will be automatically detected by WiFi Free.
-Around the world
Now available wifi password over ten million, all over the world, including the USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, America, Europe, Asia, Russian and all former USSR Countries, Middle East, Oceania and other countries and regions.
Using the reminder function for a wifi hotspot, WiFi Free will remind you, when the wifi hotspot is available.
WiFi Free will never initiatively record any wifi hotspot information on your phone unless you initiatively share a wifi hotspot.
Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
WiFi Overview 360 is not only a WLAN Scanner, which shows all WLANs in range, the app is much more.
This app is a "Swiss Army Knife" for WLAN.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and and with one look you'll get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin - open or not) in your environment.
The tab "Ch check" (channel checker) and "Ch. radar" (channel radar) are powerful tool to optimize your own wlan network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- wlan scanner
- detailed wlan information
- add WLANs manually
- endless list of known WLANs (previously limited to 16)
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- included 2x1 widget
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more ...
The "Pro" version contains no ad, have more widgets, have a powerful "WiFi Detector", can set "Quick connect shortcuts", can set WLAN priority and is a little recognition for my work.
Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
NOTE: According to the change of Google Play Mobile Ads policy, devices before Android 2.3 are no longer be supported.
Legacy devices can download the app from: http://www.roamingsoft.com/android/WifiManagerLegacy.apk
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
17. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
1. Lowering latency. If the wifi driver does not sleep, the AP does not have to wait until delivering the data. This is desired is many situations, like IP VOIP calls via WIFI, audio streaming, networked games (lower latency means better experience).
2. Ensure wifi is running put into higher PM state even when the screen is off. Again, this helps when you do VOIP calls, stream audio, etc.
3. Solving sporadic/unreliable connectivity problems. Root cause: Some older WIFI routers can't reliably communicate with devices using WIFI Power Management (they may actually sleep, when the AP wants to send data). It helps when your WIFI can connect to the Access Point, but the transfer is either very slow or unreliable (high packet loss). This widget does NOT help, if you can't connect to the WIFI Access Point at all.
4. Simply speed up download transfer rate. YMMV.
The widget should work on all devices with Android 3.1 and higher. In addition, this was tested and found to work on Samsung Galaxy S II (even with GingerBread).
Some users reported this also works with Acer Iconia and Galaxy Tab. Other devices may or may not support this feature. Please see for yourself. Please leave comments/rating if it helped.
USAGE: Add the widget to your home screen and tap on it to enable wifi and to activate/deactivate the high-performance mode. If you don't see the widget, start the activity. The widget should be properly listed afterwards.
Automatic toggle feature works using the following ruleset:
1. If Wifi connection is lost or manually disabled/disconnected, the HighPerformance mode will automatically be disabled (if it was enabled) to save battery.
2. If you reconnect to the last connected network, the last applicable state of the HighPerformance setting will automatically be restored.
3. If you connect to a different network than you had been previously, HighPerformance mode will be enabled based on the preference setting in the Application (whitelist)
Notice: While the READ_PHONE_STATE is indeed a very powerful and dangerous permission, I am not using it for anything else than to know if there's an incoming or outgoing call to be able to use it as a trigger. Nothing else, really...
If you'd like to double-check whether this widget has really done the job on your phone, you can try the following:
1. PING your phone from you computer with disabled wifi performance mode. Make note of the average round trip time. In my case case this was around 50ms
2. PING your phone from you computer with ENABLED wifi performance mode. In my case the average round trip time shortened to about 2-3ms. If there's no significant different between the two cases, chances are your phone does not support WIFI High Performance Mode.
** You need to have connected to the network in the past.
** This app cannot "hack" into an unknown/new network.
I cannot help you with getting root. Have a look at http://forum.xda-developers.com for that.
Have you ever forgotten the password of your home WiFi network, or the one you setup for your parents a few months back?
This application will help you recover the password of a wireless network you have connected to with your device in the past.
You can then either tap on an entry to copy it, or export the list to SD, or share it using the standard Android sharing facilities.
It does not crack the network, or use the MAC/SSID address to deduce the password. It simply reads it from the device itself.
Essentially it parses the wpa_supplicant file.
For more information on how the keys are recovered read here: http://alt236.blogspot.com/2011/04/android-wifi-password-locations.html
Please use responsibly.
Tested by me on:
•HTC Desire Z
•Samsung Galaxy Tab.
According to feedback it also works on:
•HTC Desire HD
•LG Optimus 2X
•Xperia X10 Mini
Email me if does not work on your device and I'll try to fix it.
Please email me with any bugs/problems/feature requests. I cannot reply to market comments which can make debugging difficult.
Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc ...), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Inspector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 230,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
A Rede Oi WiFi:
Oi WiFi é o serviço de acesso à internet sem fio da Oi, disponível em locais como aeroportos, hotéis, restaurantes, cafés, na orla do Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Fortaleza e Recife, além de grandes eventos patrocinados pela Oi. São milhares de hotspots distribuídos por todo o Brasil, e essa rede não para de crescer!l
A rede Oi WiFi pode ser utilizada por Clientes Oi Velox 3G a partir de 250MB, Oi Dados a partir de 500MB e todos Oi Velox, Oi Conta Total e Oi Smartphone, e por mensalistas Oi WiFi.
Baixe o aplicativo e conecte-se automaticamente sempre que estiver em uma área de cobertura Oi WiFi. No aplicativo existe ainda um mapa de hotspots pra conferir os pontos de acesso mais próximos, utilizando a função GPS do seu aparelho. Simples, rápido e seguro!
1. Baixe, instale e abra o app.
2. Clique no botão 'Conectar' na tela principal e você será direcionado para a tela de cadastro das suas credenciais de acesso.
3. Preencha os campos com seu número Oi ou usuário Oi WiFi e senha, caso ainda não tenha senha cadastrada informe seu CPF ou CNPJ. Clique em 'Salvar' e você está pronto para se conectar!
4. Utilize o mapa de hotspots para encontrar o ponto mais próximo de você e comece a navegar!
Para mais informações e consulta aos critérios de elegibilidade do serviço, acesse a opção de Dúvidas Frequentes do app.
- Conexão automática
- Mapa de hotspots orientado por GPS
- FAQ com principais dúvidas e informações
Obs: O aplicativo está configurado para se conectar automaticamente sempre que detectar um hotspot Oi WiFi. Clicando na opção Configurações você pode alterar esta opção, assim como os ajustes de recebimento de notificações e alertas.
Is the problem with your Wi-Fi signal? Or does your ISP have bandwidth issues? Maybe the content provider server is unable to respond to your requests. "Wi-Fi Deadspot" offers you the answer.
- [Wi-Fi] tab shows the dead spots in your premises where Wi-Fi speeds suffer.
- [Delay] tab tells you how fast your Wi-Fi modem, Service Provider and Content Provider responds to your requests.
- [Content] tab performs a Speed Test towards a specific content provider.