Do you want to joke with your friends? if yes then this application is for you.
This application looks like a real wifi booster But It shows fake data regarding wifi speed!
How to use this free wifi booster?
1. Click "BOOST" button
2. See how wifi speed increases.
This is a great application to fool your friends :). Download this free app and be happy with your not real wifi speed boosting.
Do provide us with your important feedback :)
Disclaimer: This is a prank application
Tired of a slow connection? With our app firstly we will analyse and optimize your phone to get faster Internet and better speeds for try to boost your connection.
- Analyses system for any app that could be slowing down your Android Device.
- Adjust WiFi channel for a faster wireless Internet connection.
- Cleaning DNS cache for a Internet speed boost.
- Adjust system MTU/TTL, making Internet connection Faster.
- Optimizing 3G & 4G Connections.
- Better video pre buffering in YouTube or other video sites like Vimeo, Redtube, Netflix, DailyMotion, etc.
- Reduces overall system memory.
- Depending on the phone, will improve your signal reception.
- Works with rooted or non-rooted phones.
Boost internet, 2g 3g 4g internet, faster internet, Internet connection boost, high internet speed, increase net speed
* This free application is mainly used to analyze and simulate data from your Internet connection after several tests and be able to solve problems wherever possible. Does not work on all terminals and we do not guarantee its proper use.
If you are having trouble with your cellular data connection, this is the app for you.
Loaded with lots of powerful features, this app delivers a stable mobile internet connectivity.
★★★ Active Keep Alive ★★★
Does your wireless carrier disconnects your 2G, 3G or 4G data connection after a certain period of inactivity? Or is there no data transfer even when connection is live?
Active Keep Alive along with Reset on Failure keeps your connection alive in such cases and also helps in keeping the traffic flowing between your phone and your ISP's servers. It also optimizes TCP/IP parameters if required, to give you the best possible internet experience. The network assigns a higher priority to your device and this results in significant improvement in network performance, especially if resources on the network are under strain.
★★★ Active Reconnect ★★★
Does your device often lose data signal and is unable to reconnect even though network is available? Do you miss out important chats, IMs and emails until you turn data connection on and off, maybe multiple times to get reconnected? That is a known issue that affects many people. It can be caused by handset or carrier issues.
Active Reconnect automatically reconnects your 2G GPRS, 3G or 4G LTE internet connection as soon as it gets disconnected and thus keeps the data connection active at all times.
When activated, this feature actively monitors and immediately re-establishes dropped connections, using muscle if required. This is particularly useful if android's built in system fails to connect you to the network. The monitoring process does not cause any load on your device's resources as it is intelligently invoked only when required.
Reconnection needs root access (only) on Lollipop due to new access restrictions imposed by Google.
★★★ Force Connect ★★★
Uses tricks and tweaks to establish internet connection and attains connectivity even on congested networks.
✔ Highly customizable design.
✔ This app can fix 2G, 3G and 4G internet connection problems on T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Telkomsel, Tata DoCoMo, BSNL 3G, Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance or any other troublesome carrier!
✔ This ad supported app is available completely free of charge unlike other ineffective low quality paid apps.
→ If you are experiencing difficulty in establishing connection to the internet over the mobile network, just press the Force Connect button on the dashboard to try forcing the connection for once.
→ If you are facing automatic disconnection problem then activate the Active Reconnect module. It will automatically detect connection drops and actively reconnect the connection, using force connect if required.
→ If your carrier disconnects you from the network following a particular period of inactivity, activate the Active Keep Alive module. You can adjust the ping interval from the Active Keep Alive settings to be just lower than your network's inactivity timeout period.
→ If you are facing any other problem with you connection, like no data being transmitted even when connected, you can just activate the Active Keep Alive with default settings. Its pinging action is known to work wonders and solve or reduce the intensity of many congestion related network issues. It can also detect and reset frozen connections.
☆ Please don't use play store's feedback system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact us directly via e-mail.
German Translation by Mokkami
→ When Active Reconnect is enabled, you cannot turn off the mobile data connection directly from your device.
To disconnect, press the data setting ON OFF button on the app's dashboard or deactivate Active Reconnect before turning off mobile data from android settings.
Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on Twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or Instagram not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass as it points you towards the connected cell tower.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
We map - Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
You also have the option to show the signal strength as a percentage on your device's task bar.
The app is constantly updating the signal strength so you can walk around your house, work, or anywhere your connected to WiFi to find the best connection.
Developed by Speedchecker Ltd, the Company behind the most popular speed testing websites measuring over 100 million speed tests globally and trusted by the BBC, Guardian and other media outlets, ISPs and Governments.
one-click speed test of download, upload and ping
history of all speed tests saved to your device
easy sharing of results
compatible with a wide array of Android devices
Start your free speed test on Android today!
- Cool bar graphics with real Wifi strength
- Real strength percentage and dB
- Your IP settings (IP, MAC, DHCP Info and more)
- A cool and always updated list with all the Wifi networks around you
- Channel overload estimation which allows you to select the best channel in your router
- Current network channel estimation
There is no need to refresh the networks list. It's automatically updated when the Wifi Boost FREE discovers a change. It shows you the network security so you can easily check whether a network is opened or not. Find always the better wifi!!!
**Trick: How to boost your internet connection. Just check if your network is using an overloaded channel and change your router configuration if needed. Best channels are in green.
Very simple and FREE, just try it !!
Tell us how to improve our app, just left a review.
Millions of users have made Ookla Speedtest the #1 app for testing Internet speeds, and it’s trusted daily by professionals throughout the industry!
- Discover your Download, Upload and Ping
- Real-time graphs show connection consistency
- Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
- Track past tests with detailed reporting
- Easily share your results
‘Best WiFi’ is a lightweight application that automatically switches between saved APNs based on their signal strengths. So if while you are pacing in the office or walking around at home, and the signal strength drops below the pre-set level, ‘Best WiFi’ will go through your saved APNs and automatically connect to the one with the best signal at the time.
If you have any problems please don't hesitate to email me. My contact details are at the bottom.
WiFi Overview 360 is not only a WLAN Scanner, which shows all WLANs in range, the app is much more.
This app is a "Swiss Army Knife" for WLAN.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and and with one look you'll get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin - open or not) in your environment.
The tab "Ch check" (channel checker) and "Ch. radar" (channel radar) are powerful tool to optimize your own wlan network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- wlan scanner
- detailed wlan information
- add WLANs manually
- endless list of known WLANs (previously limited to 16)
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- included 2x1 widget
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more ...
The "Pro" version contains no ad, have more widgets, have a powerful "WiFi Detector", can set "Quick connect shortcuts", can set WLAN priority and is a little recognition for my work.
• tests download speed (downlink)
• tests upload speed (uplink)
• measurement of data transfer time delays (latency, ping)
• two typical data transfer units (kbps, Mbps),
• automatic selection of test parameters depending on the type of a connection (WiFi, 2G/3G mobile)
• basic information about the connection (IP address, Internet service provider and organization, SIM operator or name of the WiFi network)
• history of results with options to filter and sort the list according to the different criteria,
• ability to customize test parameters to meet your needs (the duration of the test, the number of connections),
• detailed information about the tests (measured value of download/upload/ping, connection type, date, settings),
• easily copy your IP address and results to the clipboard,
• vibration handling,
• publication of results on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.),
• compatibility mode with less powerful and older devices (switch on/off tween animations)
• appropriate warnings for testing mobile Internet.
1. Lowering latency. If the wifi driver does not sleep, the AP does not have to wait until delivering the data. This is desired is many situations, like IP VOIP calls via WIFI, audio streaming, networked games (lower latency means better experience).
2. Ensure wifi is running put into higher PM state even when the screen is off. Again, this helps when you do VOIP calls, stream audio, etc.
3. Solving sporadic/unreliable connectivity problems. Root cause: Some older WIFI routers can't reliably communicate with devices using WIFI Power Management (they may actually sleep, when the AP wants to send data). It helps when your WIFI can connect to the Access Point, but the transfer is either very slow or unreliable (high packet loss). This widget does NOT help, if you can't connect to the WIFI Access Point at all.
4. Simply speed up download transfer rate. YMMV.
The widget should work on all devices with Android 3.1 and higher. In addition, this was tested and found to work on Samsung Galaxy S II (even with GingerBread).
Some users reported this also works with Acer Iconia and Galaxy Tab. Other devices may or may not support this feature. Please see for yourself. Please leave comments/rating if it helped.
USAGE: Add the widget to your home screen and tap on it to enable wifi and to activate/deactivate the high-performance mode. If you don't see the widget, start the activity. The widget should be properly listed afterwards.
Automatic toggle feature works using the following ruleset:
1. If Wifi connection is lost or manually disabled/disconnected, the HighPerformance mode will automatically be disabled (if it was enabled) to save battery.
2. If you reconnect to the last connected network, the last applicable state of the HighPerformance setting will automatically be restored.
3. If you connect to a different network than you had been previously, HighPerformance mode will be enabled based on the preference setting in the Application (whitelist)
Notice: While the READ_PHONE_STATE is indeed a very powerful and dangerous permission, I am not using it for anything else than to know if there's an incoming or outgoing call to be able to use it as a trigger. Nothing else, really...
If you'd like to double-check whether this widget has really done the job on your phone, you can try the following:
1. PING your phone from you computer with disabled wifi performance mode. Make note of the average round trip time. In my case case this was around 50ms
2. PING your phone from you computer with ENABLED wifi performance mode. In my case the average round trip time shortened to about 2-3ms. If there's no significant different between the two cases, chances are your phone does not support WIFI High Performance Mode.
Keywords: Wifi, boost, speed, signals
Note: This is a prank application.
* Featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola! The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 1 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, transfer, download, upload, delete, copy, rename, stream and manage files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
"Best couple of bucks I ever spent." - Top app of 2011 - from Android Central's Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. Multiple batch file uploads and downloads to save you time when transferring many files at once from your computer to your Android device or vice-versa;
3. Backup your entire SD card or just backup individual directories with one simple click – for example, backup all your photos just by downloading the Camera directory!
4. Download a streaming media playlist to allow you to quickly flick through and stream all the stored media files in a directory into a media player on your computer. This is a unique feature not offered by other apps;
5. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files - the perfect file manager;
6. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
7. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
8. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
9. It is also uniquely an installer, so automatically install app files with just once click in the web browser;
10. With with one simple click you can set any audio file on your device to become your ringtone;
11. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
12. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
13. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
14. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
15. Ability to configure the port settings;
16. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
17. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
18. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
19. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
20. LOTS more features in development;
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
Is the problem with your Wi-Fi signal? Or does your ISP have bandwidth issues? Maybe the content provider server is unable to respond to your requests. "Wi-Fi Deadspot" offers you the answer.
- [Wi-Fi] tab shows the dead spots in your premises where Wi-Fi speeds suffer.
- [Delay] tab tells you how fast your Wi-Fi modem, Service Provider and Content Provider responds to your requests.
- [Content] tab performs a Speed Test towards a specific content provider.