With LostNet Firewall PRO you will learn all the details about the traffic generated by the app.
You will be able
- to block/unblock internet access for any app
For each app choose one of the following rules
- allow Internet access at any time
- allow Internet access on Wi-Fi networks only
- block access to Internet at any time
- to block/unblock untrusted applications in your office network.
Set your office network and be sure that you know all the appls that have access to it.
- to block/unblock access to country/region for all your apps
Just in one click you can block the access of your apps to a specific country or an entire region.
- to block/unblock background activities of your apps.
Restrict your applications from accessing the internet while in background mode.
- to block/unblock apps in your night time
Set your night time and be sure that your apps don't consume traffic and won't wake you up with unwanted notifications.
- to monitor data consumed by an app (1 day, 7 days, 30 days)
This can really help to make a decision to block the app.
It's also extremely helpful if you don't have an unlimited data plan.
- to receive instant notifications
Get notified when a blocked app tries to connect to Internet or when some app tries to connect to a blocked country. This feature can be turned off.
- effective NO-ROOT firewall which doesn't slow down your Android
- "fake" VPN connection to control your apps (we don't send out any data)
- simple, user friendly interface
- on/off protection switch
- intelligent suggestions to improve your Internet experience
- automatic launch on device restart
- block Internet connections for any app
- block connections to countries/regions
- block background activities
- block/unblock specific apps in your office network
- block/unblock your apps during the night time
- switch on/off alert notifications
- monitor per-country data usage by app
- helpful notifications on your app activities
- Ads Free
- minimum system permissions required
* TO LTE USERS *
NoRoot Firewall may not work on LTE because it NoRoot Firewall currently doesn't support IPv6. I'm working on the fix.
NoRoot Firewall requires NO ROOT. It protects your personal information from being sent to the Internet. NoRoot firewall notifies you when an app is trying to access the Internet. All you need to do is just press Allow or Deny button.
NoRoot Firewall allows you to create filter rules based on IP address, host name or domain name. You can allow or deny only specific connections of an app.
- No root required as the name NoRoot Firewall says.
- Fine-grained access control based on IP/host name/domain name.
- Simple interface. Easy to use.
- Minimal permissions. No location, No phone number.
This is the perfect solution if you want a firewall for android without root. It gives you a complete protection for your Android. NoRoot Firewall is like Drodwall for no root users.
- Björn Sobolewski
- Elias Holzmann
- Torsten Bischof
- Daniel Macedo
- Víctor Alberto Nibeyro
- Wilco van Tilburg
- Patrick DARRICAU
- David opdebeeck
- George Camargo
- Fernando G
- Florin Radulescu
- Mehmet Ali Inceefe
- Tufan Bağdu
- Ömer from steppes
- Adair Moreno Matus
- Amer ahmad
- Nibeyro Víctor Alberto
- Matthew Hoyles
- Lachezar Gorchev
- Fabian Thomys
- Alejandro Celis
- Juan Diego Iannelli
- Pierre-Louis Russo
- Alfred Spijker
- Matúš Moravčík
- Julian David Strassegger
- Nickolay Umnoff
- Anil R Chaudhari
- abdullah almuzahmi
- and many other people
Tracks data used by every app and reports the countries accessed by each app.
Blocks network access for your apps (on per app basis):
- at any time
- when you are on a cellular data network (data savings)
- when the app is in the background (battery savings)
Prevents your apps from accessing:
- any countries (or even continents) of your choice
- ad networks
Intercepts packets from any app with a WireShark/tcpdump compatible sniffer.
A paid (Pro) version is available with additional features:
- block apps when you sleep (during night hours)
- block apps when you are working (when connected to your office network)
- block access to known malicious/dangerous sites
Android Firewall supports both ARM and x86 Android devices.
***ROOT ACCESS IS REQUIRED***
If you don't know what ROOT ACCESS is please read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_rooting
The Superuser permission is declared in the manifest for Android Firewall. Information on this permission can be read about here:
Android Firewall has all the same features as Droidwall and then some.
***Android Firewall Features***
Holo UI for all users.
Help section that is actually helpful now.
Profiles - up to 6 which are created from your exported rules files.
Ability to export and import rules to files. These store ALL settings for fine-grained control of your profiles.
SDCard Support for users who have a lot of apps installed on their SDCard.
Multiple languages and the ability to choose your language.
x86 Support for users with Intel based Android devices.
INPUT Chain support for Android 4.x. Older kernels do not support owner matching so INPUT chains will not work on older Android versions.
Multi-user support for Tablets.
Ability to log both rejected and accepted packets.
Send error reports to developer.
Application shortcuts for your homescreen. These shortcuts are for quickly enabling/disabling the firewall and swapping profiles.
Llama and Macrodroid support via the shortcuts.
If you install Android Firewall and find that the software is non-functional please use the Send Error Report ability in the app and I will do my best to correct the issues in a very timely manner.
Please post issues or requests on my Github. https://github.com/skullone/
Any help with translations is greatly appreciated! http://crowdin.net/project/android-firewall
Many thanks to those already helping!
Android Firewall is open source software under GPL v3.
Android Firewall source code is available here: http://github.com/skullone/android_firewall
Full change log is available here: http://github.com/skullone/android_firewall
YouTube and streaming media requires MediaServer as well to function.
The Internet Permission and Access Wifi State permission are required for LAN Support so that AF can access the subnet address information. AF in no way makes any calls out to the Internet.
Please refer to the help section of AF for further information.
Huge thanks to Ukanth and cernekee for their work on Logging, NFLOG support, LAN Support, and the Rootshell!
Alerts are displayed when:
1. Local apps try to perform bluetooth actions.
2. Remote bluetooth devices connects/pairs with your device.
3. App with bluetooth capabilities is installed/updated
1. Perform bluetooth scan of your android device
2. Option to make chosen remote devices as trusted.
3. Logs all bluetooth events.
4. Password protect the firewall and it's sensitive data.
The default firewall configuration will alert on all events and ask for user approval. This can be changed easily by un-checking whatever alerts are not required.
All you need to do to get started is install the app , tap on the icon to open it and then exit the app. Firewall will run in the background and monitor all bluetooth activities.
Please go through the help instructions whenever required.
Help us serve you better by contacting us if you have any questions, suggestions or issues.
Like us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
KW: bluetooth firewall bluetooth security bluetooth hacking hack hacker protect privacy protection secure guard safety bluetooth scan android droid
☆ Block Internet access for any apps:
☆ Separate 3G and WiFi data
☆ One-click widget enabled
☆ Test blocked app in a touch
☆ Rooted devices
☆ Block Internet access for any apps:
One can select to block a selected application or applications, application running as root. Since it blocks Internet access per application ID (UID in regular Linux system), several applications may be assigned the same ID, you should block all of them or nothing.
☆ Separate 3G and WiFi data
For each application, you can select to block Internet access via either 3G or WiFi channel. It’ s extremely helpful if you don’t have an unlimited data plan. It saves you from over-billing because of background application accessing Internet such as Google+, Google Play or Amazon Music.
☆ One-click widget enabled
One-click widget is the easiest way to toggle blocking status. It’s useful when you don’t want to use data connection and occasionally turn it on for a while.
☆ Test blocked app in a touch
Once you block an app, tap on it to see if the application can access to Internet or not.
Keyword: firewall, internet firewall, ad-blocker, url filter
Reroot has a very simple to use interface. Simply download, install, and run the server application (Windows only at the moment) from reroot.me, double click the icon in the taskbar, and use this client app to scan the QR code to connect to the PC. Select your control style and go!
NOTE: Reroot uses Wifi to connect to your machine. Ensure that both the android device and your PC are on the SAME Wifi network before running Reroot.
It won't connect --
1. Ensure your phone and computer are on the same Wifi network. Reroot will not work over 3/4G
2. Ensure you have not blocked the Reroot Windows application with your firewall. (Reroot uses UDP communications over port 57110 and 57220)
3. Use the connect key to connect instead of the QR code. The connect key is the alphanumeric code below the QR code on the PC.
4. Disable any Windows or Android firewall you may be running.
5. Disable any other network interfaces (known conflicts with LogMeIn Hamachi)
6. If it still doesn't connect, help me fix it.
Reroot is FREE and OPEN SOURCE. (BSD License)
* Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
* Rensselaer Consortium for Open Source Software (rcos.rpi.edu)
* Dr. Mukkai Krishnamoorthy
* Sean O' Sullivan
What it does:
- Activate WiFi thether
- Fix iptables not working rules
Tested only on few devices.
After uninstall, you need to reboot your device.
Editing /files/iprules file (used by iptables standard command) you can build your own firewall.
In any case, if you edit iprules file you need to keep the first line (#Version....) or the file will be generated
WARNING: Your mobile operator may charge you depending on you apn configuration. Check it.
Includes a portscanner for security audit scans and a MAC vendor database to identify NIC manufacturers
Can detect firewalled and stealthed computers, quite useful if you are looking for a windows/firewall box that you can't see on your network!
Useful if you want to find FTP servers, SSH servers, SMB servers etc on your network and would help you to diagnose faults.
You can save the scan results as a CSV file which can be imported into Excel/Google Spreadsheet/LibreOffice
Built for speed and reliability. Throw anything at it and it should cope (even on a 3G network :-)) If you want a specific feature, let me know!
Firewalls are designed to protect the computers on a network from hostile intrusion that could result in data loss, data corruption or exposure of sensitive data to hackers and criminals. A firewall is something that should be on every computer whether it is for a business or home purpose. Firewall computer software can be used to make a firewall easy to handle and control. Firewalls are an essential part keeping your computer and network safe from attack.
This app talks about the different types of firewall computer software programs.
The different firewalls mentioned in this app:
** ZoneAlarm : Top programs for firewall computer software.
** Armorwall : Protect anything in the spyware world.
** Armor2net : Handles popups, spam, adware and spyware.
** Sunbelt/Kerio Personal Firewall : Identity theft protection tools.
** Prevention Personal Firewall.
** Agnitum Outpost Firewall Pro program.
Firewall is for both casual or serious computer user, a home computer or a computer on a business network or just for anyone who needs help with protecting a computer, these programs can be used to make it easier for a computer to be protected from any type of invasion. Firewall protects networked computers from intentional hostile intrusion that could compromise confidentiality or result in data corruption. Thus having a firewall installed in any computer system is a must.
This app, better than any other firewall apps, gives you information on different firewalls which help you know more about them.
Grab this app Now!
Note: firewall for android, firewallet have no relevant information.
This app works with an Envisalink 2DS or 3DS card connected to a DSC Power System Panel and LAN wired into your switch or router. It can be used with a wifi or ethernet capable phone or tablet connected to your router. Use of the EYEZ-ON service is also highly recommended but is not required.
This app can optionally be used with the DscServer Ap. This server provides some additional capabilities such as secure remote access, and extends the envisalink TPI to support multiple clients. The DscServer can become part of your total home automation system, rivaling those like Rogers Smart Home Monitoring, Time Warner's IntelligentHome, and more. Have a look at it on Google Play or my developer's website (below) for more details.
DO NOT expose your Envisalink IP connection or the HTTP page to an unprotected network; communication provided by the card is not secure.
If you require external access (outside your firewall), use the EYEZ-ON service, or use the DscKeypad with the DscServer or an SSH server. Again, see my website for details.
This is a truly free app with no advertising. If you wish to support it's continue development, consider purchase and use of the DscServer.
Block unwanted phone calls and text messages from your phone and protect your privacy!
Stop annoying calls from old boyfriends, old girlfriends, annoying people, your boss, anyone!
Works with all telemarketer networks, political solicitations, and other automatic call systems.
Easy Filter Call & SMS Filter provides you an easy and effective way to block unwanted phone calls and text messages, for free.
-----Call Block Features-----
- Choose call block and txt block scenario / mode
- Add numbers or contacts to block list from history or saved contacts
- Block SMS & incoming calls
- Choose what to do when a blocked call or text comes in (auto response if wanted)
- Check Blocked SMS and call records
- Password protect the block list to keep it from prying eyes
- Android Gingerbread 2.3 tested
- Keeps records of what's being blocked
How to changing password:
Change password by MENU -> Password, type new password.
Cancel password protection by MENU -> Password -> Cancel Protection.
- Support for Gingerbread (fixed size widgets) and Honeycomb and above (resizeable widgets)
- Unlimited number of widgets and image definitions
- Easy-add image URL via 'Share...' in Chrome / Browser
- Auto refresh between six hours to five minutes (optional, can also be disabled when not on Wifi)
- Three color themes and glass appearance (optional)
- Short-term caching of images to reduce network load (10 seconds)
- Time stamp (optional)
- Holo theme on ICS / JB
- Manual refresh
- Previous / Next image
- Full-screen mode with pinch-zoom
- Save current image to gallery
Live Image Widget caches any loaded image for TEN (10) seconds to ensure multi-widget performance and reduce network load. This means that repeatedly pressing the refresh button will only cause a refresh every ten seconds.
To use Live Image Widget outside of your local network you must ensure that the URLs entered are accessible from the Internet (that is 'through' your router / firewall), this can also be a security risk if you do not properly obfuscate your external URLs.
More from developer
Filtering can be set to the number (known, unknown, hidden), a contact or group. Newly added the ability to filter incoming text messages.
Demo version is limited to 3 rules.
All of four digits can be set to launch selected application to fully utilize home screen space.