Free puzzle game with globe ranking: achievement and leader board
sokoban is classic transport puzzle game but addictive puzzle :)
- Goal of game
* sort all the boxes to the target position.
- Effect of game
* train IQ, logical thinking, the ability to organize work.
- Rules of the game
* the rule of game very simple. You will push all the boxes to the target positions. Do not go through walls.
*undo and restart level
Hope you happy with free puzzle game sokoban from http production!!
When all rockets are placed correctly, they are launched into space. Sokoban becomes pretty challenging after the first levels and you need every ounce of logic in your brain to solve all levels.
If something is not working I would like to hear about it. Send your feedback and bugreports to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like the game, please rate it.
* Many levels to choose from.
* Every finished level can unlock up to 4 new levels
* Can be played with directionnal buttons or a pseudo-joystick
* Support for physical arrow buttons where available
This game is part of the cleso games, hence it is free of charge and ad free.
Sokoban is a classic puzzle game invented in Japan. Sokoban means warehouse keeper in Japanese. The object of the game is to push boxes into their correct position in a crowded warehouse with a minimal number of moves. The boxes can only be pushed, never pulled, so you have to be careful not to push them into a corner where you can't get them out again. You can only push one box at the time. You can move around by using the four arrow buttons.
- contains 1000 Sokoban levels, all accessible for free (no need to pay any money) which equals to hundreds hours of fun
- different difficulties from lite to very hard
- contains solutions to most puzzles to help you with hard ones
- intuitive swipe controls (possibility to use keyboard keys to push box)
- simple and clean interface free of unnecessary distractions
- all levels accessible from the beginning
- undo system to withdraw wrong moves, useful for sokoban newbies
- support for HD screens
- all levels are proved to be solvable
If you have any suggestion for improvements in Sokoban game then contact me directly: email@example.com
Best android sokoban game ever...
See for yourself...
.: Fully adaptable screen size
.: 98 levels
"Sokoban (倉庫番 Sōkoban, warehouse keeper) is a type of transport puzzle, in which the player pushes boxes around a maze, viewed from above, and tries to put them in predetermined areas. Only one box may be pushed at a time, and boxes cannot be pulled. The numbers of boxes is equal to designated locations. The puzzle may have limited the number of steps. The puzzle is usually implemented as a video game. Sokoban was created in 1981 by Hiroyuki Imabayashi, and was published in 1982 by Thinking Rabbit, a software house based in Takarazuka, Japan." -- Wikipedia
Tulio Marcos PS
Currently it has 100 levels!
How to play:
1. Swipe to move
2. Move to targets
This game contains In-App Purchase where you can remove the ads.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xllusion
Credits: Some levels are original designed by David W. Skinner
*Silver Medal from Playandroid.com magazine*
"Beautiful graphics and easy controls. Easily the best Sokoban game out there" - ***** review on Google Play
ATTENTION: This game is an implementation of a great classic puzzle game and can help you keep your brain in shape! What are you waiting for? Get it for FREE now!
Here are some distinctive features of this game:
* Eye candy 3D cartoon graphics
* Increasing difficulty - if you find first levels too easy then please don’t be upset - solve them quickly and get into serious challenge!
* Game is optimized for tablets - looks great on Nexus7 or Galaxy Note 10.1
* Switch-able 2d/3d view mode
* More than 100 levels and counting
* AI techniques are in use to improve control scheme
* A lot of different control schemes: swype, box dragging, tap, graphical buttons.
* No need to download additional files, just install and play
* This game comes with in app payments and there are two features that are accessible only through them: disabling ads and checking solution for problematic puzzles. But please be aware that if you can't solve a puzzle you can simply 'surrender' and go to the next one for free.
* Also there is no need to pay for puzzles - you can unlock new ones by collecting stars and improving your score.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Original concept is also known as: "warehouse keeper", "push box" or "mouse and cheese"
We are a very small indie development team (only one programmer and one 3d artist), so please be tolerant for us!
If you’ll find a bug or have any other suggestions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org!
This software was created with open source tools:
Audacity, Blender, Eclipse, Gimp, Inkscape, libGDX, Ubuntu, Universal Tween Engine, Yasc
* Over 2800 levels, ranging in difficulty from 'kids' to 'impossible'.
* Solve levels for fun, or try for the par score.
* Multiple profiles
* Multiple skins and backgrounds
* Player stats