Instapaper for Android provides a mobile and tablet-optimized Text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Read offline, even on airplanes, subways, on elevators, or on Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Saves most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for tablet and phone screens
- Distraction-free reading environment gets out of your way so you can focus on the content
- Everything you download is then available **OFFLINE**, so you can read whenever you want, even on airplanes, subways, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from internet connections
- Optimized tablet interface
- Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
- Sort your list of unread items by popularity, date, article length, and shuffle
- Folders for organization
- Share via web browser and any app that supports sharing
- Rotation lock
- Download up to 500 articles on your phone or tablet, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website
- Folders for organization
- Dictionary and Wikipedia lookups
- Tilt scrolling, page-flipping
- Preview links in the built-in browser without leaving the app
- Search, via in-app purchase
Readability turns any Web page into a clean view for reading now or later on your computer or Android device. With the Readability app, you can catch up reading you've saved with the free Readability add-on for your Web browser. Already a favorite on Kindle e-readers, now you can enjoy the benefits of Readability on your Android devices.
Store It. Share It. Read It.
To start saving articles from the Web to Readability, visit the Readability website using your favorite browser and install the free Readability add-on.
Make it a favorite, send to your archive, share with your friends, and more
Readability automatically turns Web pages into a clean, elegant, single-column reading view. With beautiful typography provided by Hoefler & Frere-Jones, the reading experience in Readability is second-to-none. Too busy to read right now? Save any Web page to Readability and it automatically saves on your Web browser or Android device. Once synced, your articles will be there for you--whether you're online or offline. Customize the reading view by adjusting type size, text style, and contrast to your liking.
Readability also provides built-in native sharing support. Post favorite articles along with your own comments on Facebook, Twitter, or by e-mail to your friends. Enjoy an unlimited, search-able archive that syncs on the Web. As soon as you're done reading an article, simply tap it to archive. You can even add articles to your Reading List by e-mail. Copy and paste up to 20 URLs into the body of an e-mail and send that to a personalized address, provided free by Readability.
PaperSpan removes all the limitations of web browsing while maintaining its benefits. Don’t worry about distractions, busy schedules, or poor reception while you’re surfing the web. Simply save web pages for later viewing even while off-line.
It’s a great way to stay up-to-date with everything that is important and exciting to you, without letting your busy life get in the way.
* Clean Design.
* Offline reading.
* Save sites from desktop or mobile.
* Sync between desktop and mobile.
* Folder support.
* Search & Sort for pages list.
* Highlight text of an article.
* Listen to saved article (Text to Speech).
* Dark theme and brightness change for night reading.
* Playlist of articles for continuous listening.
* Controls for ease of reading (Auto scroll, Text-only view, Font style/size change, Full screen, Zoom in/out).
* Add Notes for an article.
* Share via applications that accept links (SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Google Keep, Email, more...)
* Updates to ensure a simple, productive, and comfortable reading experience.
If you’ll be off-line for an extended period of time or just on-the-go (busses, subways, trains, taxis, waiting rooms), just gather your favorite web destinations in advance, file them in your personal folders, and effortlessly enjoy them at any time during your day.
• Fun & Work!
It provides easy access anywhere, anytime to a custom collection of content that you want to see. Now that’s excellent time management and the ultimate freedom – do exactly what you want, when you want to without ever missing a thing!
Access your saved pages offline on desktop with Chrome Extension.
Feel free to drop us a line! We’re always listening to your suggestions to improve PaperSpan!
If you have any issues with the app, just contact us and we will help you!
Paper Mache requires a paid, $1/month subscription to the Instapaper service - does not work with a free Instapaper account.
* Text view of pages, optimized for your screen.
* Articles are available Offline.
* Synchronization with website and across devices.
* Scrolling and Paged mode reading.
* Remembers reading postion of each article and syncs between devices.
* Configurable font, text size, spacing and margin.
* Light and Dark viewing modes.
* Custom folders.
* Browse feeds and add articles directly in app.
* Search to find your articles.
* Mark articles as "Liked".
Issues being addressed:
* Touch interface improvements to scrolling and sliding.
* Some 2.x phones fail to initialize storage, causing the app to hang on launch
* Optimize for high resolution devices.
Android version of the very well regarded Instapaper service.
Not affliated with Instapaper.
Currently available in English.
GIGA ist 100% kostenlos und wird bestens bewertet (4+).
// PERSONALISIERUNG: Stell Dir mit einem Klick Deine persönlichen GIGA-NEWS aus den Themenwelten zusammen.
// INTUITIV: Knöpfe und Schaltflächen waren gestern – erlebe die intuitive Navigation von GIGA – einfach und schnell.
// SHARE: Mit GIGA bist Du der Erste der es erfährt und kannst die Artikel schnell in Facebook, Twitter oder via E-Mail an Deine Freunde weiterleiten oder mit Instapaper zum späteren Lesen speichern.
// IN-APP BROWSER: Bequemes Lesen des Web-Contents, ohne die App zu verlassen.
// VIDEOS TO-GO: Alle GIGA Videos in Ruhe unterwegs schauen.
Wir freuen uns über Dein Feedback! Schreibe uns Fragen und Anregungen zur App an:
Besuche uns auch auf GIGA.de, Facebook, Twitter und Youtube!
Entwickelt wurde die GIGA-App gemeinsam mit Adaptive Press (www.adaptivepress.de), einem jungen, Berliner Softwareunternehmen, das sich auf dynamische Publishing-Lösungen für Tablets und mobile Endgeräte spezialisiert hat. Vom Lifestyleblog bis zum Verlagskonzern, Adaptive Press hilft Unternehmen jeder Größe, ihre Ideen in der digitalen Welt zu verwirklichen.
A very simple, clean and easy-to-use widget to present RSS feeds on your home and/or lock screen. It does what it's meant to do, taking up minimal fraction of your phone's memory.
* Save web articles for offline reading
* Get the "fresh" information from Google Reader
* Share articles directly from your mobile device
"Readit" is a simple tool for your reading during your leisure or at the odd moment. Through the Chrome Extension or Bookmarklet which removes ads and junk from the articles, you can read easily and happily on your Android mobile device.
You can even connect it with your Google Reader account to get the newest blog articles.
Above all, except the Android-supporting, you can also enjoy reading at the Kindle with the backend service of Klip.me.
How to use:
1. Install Chrome extension / Bookmarklet ( http://www.klip.me/readit/ ), save articles you want for reading later
2. Enable Save to Cloud option, Sync your favorite articles to Klip.me server
3. Run Readit app on your Android device, sign in with your Google Account
This app is under continuous development. Any feedback is highly welcome and will help us in adding new features.
***Attention*** China users may be unable to Sign in because of Great Firewall, please try later or use VPN.
***注意*** 中国地区用户可能会因为 Great Firewall 导致无法登陆, 这个问题目前只能稍后尝试或者使用VPN.