Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features included, and more to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android Market, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
Organize, view and retrieve all of your pictures, music, videos, & documents; built-in app backup & task killer; manage all your files regardless of where they are stored (in a cloud or on another device such as):
* Clouds (Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Box & SkyDrive)
* PC, Mac, Linux (via networking)
Click here to ask to join our Beta Test Google + Group: http://plus.google.com/b/103095216021321867726/communities/106251776630475861309
Ever try to find a file but can't remember where you put it? ASTRO has the most robust technology to search phones or search for files in the mobile world, giving you the ability to do anything from broad searches across all locations mentioned above for types of content (pics, music, videos, etc.) to very specific file searches based on file name, size, location, etc. And, with ASTRO's unique "CLOUD HOPPING (TM)", you can move files from one cloud to another in a single copy or move/paste - without having to download them first before sending to your destination cloud!
ASTRO now has support for Leef Bridge, a powerful, yet simple, innovative USB flash drive that allows users to easily transfer files to other devices (Android phones, tablets, Macs and PCs). Visit www.2leef.com/bridge for more information and a list of compatible devices.
What are some of the benefits to ASTRO’s new file Indexing functionality:
- After your first search, results are almost instantaneous across all indexed locations (mobile device, clouds, networked locations)
- If you are offline, you can still search for files that have been indexed.
- Eliminates redundant network calls in ASTRO, making some file search operations faster.
- Better file search, file browsing experience in areas with spotty or slow network coverage.
How does ASTRO’s new Indexing functionality work?
- As you browse through directories on your device, clouds or networked locations, ASTRO begins indexing your files in the background in order to speed up future searches you perform.
- It will also build your index whenever you do a search. It will build the index for your internal and external sd cards very quickly (typically under 15-20 seconds). Clouds or networked locations will take longer and also depends on the number of files in those locations.
- You can also choose to proactively index any of your other locations like clouds (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive) and networked locations by doing a search on those locations or by going to Settings, Search index and click Rebuild index. Keep in mind if you choose to index a 500GB server you have at home, it may take a while. :)
- You can go to Settings, Set Default Search Locations to set your default locations.
- You can go to Settings, Search index and clear your index at any time as well.
- SWIPE SCREEN RIGHT to get to Clouds, Network Locations or Saved Searches fast
- SWIPE SCREEN LEFT to get to Tools (App Backup, Task Killer, SD Card Usage), Settings and Help
ASTRO File & Cloud Manager FREE gives you the ability to kill tasks or processes that burn battery life (Task Killer Tool) and easily backup apps (App Backup Tool) in case you lose or change phones.
FEATURES INCLUDE: file manager, phone download manager, content management, multiple cloud management / cloud storage manager with Facebook, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and SkyDrive, android file browser, file and/or app backup, app manager, image and text viewers, networking, Bluetooth, SFTP, Zip Files, download manager, thumbnails, search files, task manager, attachments, and more.
Quick Start Guide, FAQ's and Documentation: http://support.metago.net.
ASTRO supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian & Portuguese.
With Clean File Manager you can easily find, browse, move, compress, and otherwise organize all of your files and apps On-The-Go!
*** The development of Clean FileManager is supported by advertisement. But removing the AD will cost you less than a coffee! :) ***
• Holo Light and Holo Dark themes for Android
• Intuitive left/right swiping to browse folders and files
• Explore you local Android file system, primary and secondary SD cards
• Multiple selection to operate on more than one files or folders
• Search and share files
• Application manager for your installed Android apps and games
• List view in the files and apps explorer
• Custom bookmarks
• Optimized for both phones and tablets (HD) screens (tested with Nexus devices)
• Support USB OTG On-The-Go (tested on Samsung Galaxy Note II and Samsung Galaxy S4)
• Compress and extract support for Zip files
• Extract support for: Rar, Tar, Tar.gz, Tgz, Tar.bz2, Tbz
• Sorting options (per-folder sorting can be enabled from settings)
• Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move (for both files and folders)
• Create and delete folders (directories)
• Thumbnail for photos and application Apk files
• Pick ringtones
• Built-in image gallery (can be disabled from settings)
• Compatible with Android 4.4 KitKat and latest Nexus 7 tablets
A note from @agirardello our chief developer: at present this app does NOT support Root access, LAN, Dropbox or Google Drive integration. However, these features are already planned, so please support our work with constructive feedback and reviews :)
More features for Clean File Manager??? Vote now: http://clean.fm/vote
File Manager for phones and tablets supports 19 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Arabic, Norwegian.
More languages??? Help with translations: http://crowdin.net/project/clean-file-manager
- view files
- view folders of the device.
- You can open files by their type.
- you can go back in folders.
- you can go back folder up.
- You can go back to the home folder.
- simple and easy to use.
- It's free!
Multi-select feature has been improved.
● Explorer (File Manager)
- Introducing the top menu
Go to the top of the Root Path of smart devices.
Go to the top path of external storage space on the SD card.
Move to the top of the folder.
Move to the previous folder. (The same equipment and features of the Back button)
Go to the location, cameras and video files are saved .
Go to the location, downloaded files are stored on the Internet
Refresh the page.
▷ RESET SEARCH
Search mode when the button is activated. Button is pressed, the search is initiated.
- Introducing the top multi menu
▷ Select all
▷ Unselect all
▷ Exit multi menu
- Introducing the bottom menu
▷ ADD FOLDER
Create a new folder in the path.
search queries entered in the appropriate folder, and proceed.
▷ Quick Links
▷ SYSTEM INFORMATION
Move to the System Information page.
introduction, app settings, go to System Settings page.
▷ Run Camera
▷ Run Gallery
▷ Run Music player
Run Android Task Manager or Go to market.
▷ APP MANAGER
Run Android App Manager or Go to market.
Run NOTEPAD or Go to market.
● Real-time Process
- Real-time memory, CPU information
- Task execution capabilities
- End Task function
● System Information (System info)
- Battery information (battery temperature - Celsius, Fahrenheit)
battery life history information
battery usage information
- Ram Information (Total, Used, Available)
- Internal storage space information (Total, Used, Available)
- External storage space information - SD Card (Total, Used, Available)
- CPU status information
- System / platform information
- Android File Manager Overview
Android File Manager provides introductions and a brief guide
- Android File Manager Settings
set the status bar
set the background theme
Services shortcut links
- Frequently used part of the instrument settings
the screen brightness
set my location (network, GPS)
the date and time
● Home screen widget
- Widget Update Time Adjustable
- Widget Theme(Yellow, Red, Black)
- Internal Storage / External Storage Info(2×1)
- Battery status(1×1)
If you do not know about the Android file system, you do not move or delete files. Be especially careful to use application.
Cupcake (Android 1.5) and Donut (Android 1.6) only, Android 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 please use ES File Explorer standard version.
ES File Explorer for Android is a free, featured all-in-one file manager & application manager & task killer & dropbox client & ftp client which explores your phone and your computer. It allows android users anywhere in the world to manage their resources for free, it makes easy to manage, stay connected using your 3G, EDGE or WiFi, and share with friends, upload photos, watch videos.
Latest Features List :
* File Manager -- Operate files(Copy, Paste, Cut/Move, Create, Delete and Rename, Share/Send) in the phone and computers
* Multiselect files
* Application manager -- Manage apps(Install, Uninstall, Backup, Shortcuts, Category)
* Compress and Decompress ZIP files, Unpack RAR files, can create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* View Different file formats, photos, docs, videos anywhere, support third party applications such as Document To Go to open document files
* Thumbnails for APK,images, and with an inbuilt image browser
* Text viewers and editors
* Search files
* Access your Home PC, via WIFI with SMB
* FTP, it's your FTP client, manage the files on the FTP server as the ones on the sd card
* Dropbox, it's an enhanced dropbox client other than the official version. It can save photos and videos to your dropbox and share your photos and docs, easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
* Bluetooth file transfer tool. You can copy and paste files between bluetooth ready devices.It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transfering files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks, with a one click, pretty simple widget for auto kill, with ignore list to ignore some applications you don't want to kill. It is an advanced task killer to kill running applications and clean memory(This feature needs ES Task Manager module installed)
* Shortcuts, bookmark manager (This feature needs ES Bookmark Manager module installed)
* Root explorer feature. It is the ultimate file management tools for root users. You might access the whole file system and data directories, and change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, email attachments, etc.
* And much more.
We're working for a best file manager for users of ES, so, do not hesitate to CONTACT ES with your advice, or if you have any issue.
- list folders, files
- touch the file/folder icon to open file/folder
- order by name/date/file size
- send via email/bluetooth/note
- rename file
- batch delete file
- open file based on type (jpg/txt/pdf/avi/mp3/mp4/html/flv)
- built-in Photo Viewer
- action button: Refresh,sdcard,select all, share, rename, delete, order by name, order by date, order by file size
- Photo Slides view, touch left top corner to play slides, touch right top corner go to previous photo, touch right bottom corner go to next photo
- Change Photo Slides timer in option menu
- Built-in Html file Web viewer
- Support Honeycomb(Android 3.0/3.1)
This is the lite version of AndroXplorer, the professional version has been released as AndroXplorer Pro. AndroXplorer Pro supports a wide variety of archive formats with built-in password manager and root file explorer.
Supporting Features for lite version:
• AndroXplorer supports advanced multiple-views file browsing. View-to-view navigation is as easy as swiping left or right. Each view has a self-contained folder with full file manager functions.
• To manage your installed applications, AndroXplorer provides My Programs. This feature aggregates all installed applications within a single folder. Tap on an application within the folder to activate, to see the properties or to get more information from the market. Options also available to uninstall and performing backup where it is applicable.
• Tablet support with collapsible dashboard and breadcrumbs
• Shortcuts feature in AndroXplorer is very convenient to use, it enables you to create shortcuts to files and folders from any folder within a view. The shortcuts are then saved in a folder for future references.
• AndroXplorer also has built-in fast file search based on simple pattern or RegEx.
• Reliable WiFi network file sharing supporting SMB servers. Auto scan for servers using refresh button.
• Fast thumbnails view mode for images, and for video and music if device support these latest formats
• Natural themes
• Multitasking with Progress Manager
• Launch by default within AndroXplorer
• Real time folder volume information on size and items in SD Card using directory cache
• Multiple share and shortcuts
• Backup and restore shortcuts and servers information
• Text editor with auto detecting of universal encoding
• Recycle bin for files in SD Card
• Multiple share and shortcuts
• Audio/Video streaming for SMB/Windows Share
Note on delete:
Uncheck "Recycle Folder" in the Settings if you want to delete directly so that other software will not detect it anymore.
Note on sorting:
Tap once on an option to sort in ascending or descending order and tap again to sort in the opposite order. The folder groups will flip side when you change order. The settings will be remembered.
With over 13 million downloads and its support of ZIP, encrypted ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP and BZIP2. AndroZip File Manager is definitive leader among similar applications on the market.
Full support for decompression of encrypted ZIP files (Standard, AES-128 and AES 256 bit) compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers as well as compression of encrypted ZIP files. AndroZip supports Standard ZIP file encryption compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers (AES 128 and AES 256 bit encryption available in paid version)
Besides the archive functionality it also lets you send files, e.g. via email.
Optimized specifically for both, phone and tablet displays. Due to many added features like drag and drop functionality, AndroZip File Manager is preferred among tablet users.
Use it also to back up your applications and install new application APK on your phone, and manage phone memory and resources via task manager.
Installs to SD card.
What others say about AndroZip
"AndroZip comes to the rescue, providing a file explorer, task manager, archive manager, app backup tool, and more, all within a simple and intuitive interface." (PCWorld, MacWorld and Washington Post had same review)
“Of all the file managers I have tried for the Android platform, the one that stands heads above the rest is the free AndroZip File Manager...“(Jack Wallen, TechRepublic)
“Just like winzip or winrar” (Eric, AndroZip user)
- INTERNET is used only to get Google AdMob ads (in paid version AndroZip is not using INTERNET permission)
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE is used to copy, move, delete, zip, unzip, unrar … files on SD card (necessary for file management)
- GET TASKS is used to see processes on your device (used in task manager part of AndroZip)
- WAKE LOCK is used to keep AndroZip "alive" while for example copying, unpacking, packing large files
- RESTART PACKAGES is used to allow user of AndroZip to kill background processes
File manager with multiple/batch delete, move, copy, create ZIP
Task killer, application manager
Install apps: APK files
Short tap and long tap menus
"Simple, lightweight, and Holo! Great app!" --- Jan Amoyo
★ Totally Free, No Ads ,No Permission
★ Support Android 2.1+
★ Light / Dark Theme
★ Storage view, show each category music,images,video,Doc,Apks, you can easy to manager the category files
★ File Manager – Manage your files using Multiple,Select,Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Share and Bookmark;
★ Multiple selection and sorting support
★ Thumbnail for photo, video and apk files
★ More features included, and many more to come
Keywords: File manager , File explorer , File browser , FileManager , Easy File Manager , FileExplorer , ES File Explorer , OI File Manager , Explorer , Files , File Manager Pro , File Manager , Root Explorer , WIFI File Explorer , Android File Manager , Free File Manager , Official File Manager File Explorer
This application is ad free and does not require the internet permission.
For the complete list of changes and a list of frequently asked questions, please visit:
You can help to improve the translation into your language at Launchpad:
The source code of this free and open source application is available at:
* Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
* Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
* Create and delete directories (folders).
* Send files by email.
* Acts as an extension to other applications, like GMail, to attach files.
* Support for many file endings and mime types.
* Supports PICK_FILE and PICK_DIRECTORY intents so that other applications can use OI File Manager.
Available extensions for "OI File Manager":
* Show the license information with "OI About".
Applications that work with "OI File Manager":
* Open and save text files in "OI Notepad".
* file manager, filemanager, file explorer
* OI, IO, OpenIntents, Open Intents
Gestor de fitxers d'OI., OI 파일 관리자, OI ແຟ້ມ ບໍລີຫານ, OI ファイルマネージャー, OI Bestandsbeheer, OI Dateimanager, OI Dosya Yöneticisi, OI Failu pārvaldnieks, OI Fájlkezelő, OI Filbehandler, OI File Manager, OI File Manedyer, OI Gestore File, OI Menedżer plików, OI Správca Súborov, OI Správce souborů, OI ھۆججەت باشقۇرغۇچ, OI مدير پرونده, OI Διαχειριστής Αρχείων, OI Файл-мэнэджар, OI Файлов Мениджър, OI फ़ाइल प्रबंधक, OI ਫਾਇਲ ਮੈਨਿਜਰ, OI文件管理器, مدير الملفات OI, מנהל קבצים OI, 檔案總管
Search strings for Market:
* uses OI About
* extension for OI Notepad
Powerful transfer function :
1. Send anything, including images, videos, music, documents and folders to other mobile devices.
2. Extremely fast speed, up to 3MB/second, 1 minute of time may allow you to transfer 120 pictures, 30 songs or 1 high-definition video.
3. Transfer through WiFi or self-created hotspot. No mobile data incurred.
Powerful file manage function :
1. Support all file manage functions, including copy, cut, paste, create, delete.
2. Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
3. Support Web Share, you can manage files with web-browser on the computer, no USB cable needed.
4. Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
5. Supports Dropbox, SkyDrive and KuaiPan.
6. Text viewers and editors
User-friendly UI design:
1. Simply swipe operation, with Holo Theme
2. Multiple file views(list view, icon view and picture view)
T File Manager allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files.
> Support Android 1.6+
> Support 45+ languages
> Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
> Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
> Compress and decompress support
> Search and share files
> Multiple selection and sorting support
> Create and delete directories (folders).
> Send files by email.
> Acts as an extension to other applications, like gmail, to attach files.
> Support for many file endings and mime types.
> Supports PICK_FILE and PICK_DIRECTORY intents so that other applications can use T File Manager.
> Support file shortcut on Home screen for easily access
> Root Explorer for rooted devices
العربية , Български , Català , Čeština , Dansk , Deutsch , Ελληνικά , English , Español , فارسی , Suomi , Français , Hrvatski , Magyar , Bahasa Indonesia , Italiano , עברית , 日本語 , 한국어 , Lietuvių , Latviešu , Norsk bokmål , Nederlands , Polski , Português, Română , Русский , Slovenčina , Slovenščina , Српски , Svenska , ไทย , Filipino , Türkçe , Українська , Tiếng Việt , 中文简体, 中文繁體
file manager, filemanager, file explorer , T, T File manager , T File Explorer, FileExplorer
The most most user-friendly filer in file management tools.
This is simple file manager ( file explorer, filer ). This file manager has basic functions as a file manager .
JUMBLE File Manager has also next distinctive features which is not implemented almost in other Android file managers.
* Trash box （recycle bin）
* Range selection
* Dual screen
* Grid/List view, File image size
* Share with reducing size image
* Zip / Unzip with no garbage characters
* Adding new file types
Of course the following basic file operations are possible, too.
- File sort
- File search
- Favorite mark
- Desktop shortcut
- File share
- Layout arrange
- File attachment
- Image viewer
- Network (Local LAN)
The following features are in the works
- Network (FTP)
- Display file in a zip file
* Trash box （recycle bin）
On smartphone, many incorrect operation occur than PC operation cause of small screen and touch operation.
JUMBLE File Manager has trash ( recycle bin ) function, so if you delete files by mistake, you can restore the files.
( For files which cannot be managed with trash function (like network files), JUMBLE File Manager show you more confirmation message. )
* Range selection
If you organize pictures by date, you may need to select specific range files.
In this case, to select the files one by one is very cumbersome.
JUMBLE File Manager has range select function, so you can select the files at once and do your process speedy.
* Dual screen
Dual screen is prepared in many other Android file manager, but JUMBLE File Manager can switch the mode more smoothly.
You can change dual screen mode at any time, and you can back to single screen mode by just one tap when your work finished.
* Grid/List view, File image size
You can change grid/list view, file image size by each folder.
So you can set according to the properties of the folder, like 'Grid view and Image size Big' for images folder, 'List view and Image size small' for texts folder.
* Rotation of image
You can rotate a image whose vertical and horizontal is wrong.
Rotate information is saved by a file, so next time adjusted image thumbnail is shown.
This information is related with inner image viewer, so if you change this setting once, you can watch adjusted image in the viewer.
( Loss of quality of image file not occurred because of no change for original file. )
* Share with reducing size image
If you mail pictures, often original file is too big to send.
You can start application reducing image size, save adjusted files, select files, and send by mail application, but these operations is too hard.
By using JUMBLE file manager, you can easily select multiple files and share with reduced size files.
Because of rotate information being used, image rotation will be adjusted automatically.
* Zip / Unzip with no garbage characters
If you zipped files on Windows including double-byte character and unzipped on Android terminal, in most cases garbage characters will be occurred.
This is due to difference of encode of Windows and Android.
It is possible to specify the encoding when zip or unzip in JUMBLE file manager, so you can zip or unzip with no garbage characters.
* Adding new file types
If you have a new file not edited, any application file can create by JUMBLE file manager.
This operation is just only copy that new file and rename to new file, but this allow you to create any type files ( like Excel Word) in JUMBLE file manager.
( Of Course to edit the file you have to install application that can edit it separately. )
This file manager is a free version of JUMBLE file manager.
If you want to use ad-free version of this file manager, please purchase and download a product version of JUMBLE File Manager from the link below.
for more details..
1. File sorting;
2. File category management;
3. Wireless file transfer.
More from developer
Access your files anywhere, anytime and on any device.
Account required. Sign up for an always free 2GB account in app or online at http://goaruna.com.
Note: For tablets only. If you need a file manager for your mobile phone search GoAruna Files in the market for our regular version.
Currently tested and working on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 and the Motorola Xoom Android tablets. It should work on most Android tablets. If it doesn't work on your Android tablet please let us know!
- Sync any folder on your phone
- Sync all photos, video and audio automatically to your PC / Mac and Online
- 5GB Online account is free, earn more by inviting friends
To sync your PC or Mac, get the companion desktop app at http://sync.goaruna.com