• Set individual rules for Apps (e.g. screen always on, app specific timeout ...) similiar to "Screen On" and "KeepScreen"
• Set a position in that the screen will always stay on (via Accelerometer)
• If its dark screen goes out (e.g. if you put your phone into your pocket) (via light sensor)
• Wake up device (the screen automatically turns on when you put your device out of your pocket)
• Screen lock widget (click on it and your screen gets locked) like "screen Off and Lock"
• Set an app specific display brightness
• No Ads!
• Set an individual global screen timout time (e.g. 42 seconds)
• Dock functions: choose if the screen should stay on when you are using a dock (e.g. desk dock)
• Display filter: saves battery life for AMOLED displays and great for eBook reading
• Info HUD: shows always the state of the accelerometer, CPU, light sensor and active app rules
• Backup/Restore your settings
• Set app specific brightness of the display
• Light Sensor
• Extended Notifications and display filter
• Widget designs
• Wake up device
• and much more...
So please support us and the further development of this app by buying the pro version (In-App purchase), Thanks!
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Is used for the backup functionality.
It's easy to handle the screen timeout via app specific rules, the accelerometer position, the light sensor or individual dock settings. You will be always informed about the screen timeout via the system HUD. Lock your screen easily with the screen lock widget.
"... making the app the only place you need to go for adjusting screen timeout." - addictivetips.com
"Manage your screen light, smartly" - androidzoom.com
We greatly appreciate bug reports, feature requests, suggestions, and questions.
Do you feel like your touches are detected inaccurately?
Touchscreen calibration is the perfect app to calibrate your touchscreen so that your touches get detected more accurately .
-> Easy to use. Quick calibration process.
-> Calibrate each gesture separately .So you know exactly what is happening throughout the process.
-> Transparent calibration process . Calibration values and accuracy of the calibration are shown at each step.
NOTE : Works better with a rooted phone.
Does your phone look too bright or too dull ?
Seeing non-uniform pixel distributions on the screen ?
Then Display Calibration is the app for you.
Display calibration analyzes your device's display , and calibrates the blacks(shades) and whites(tints) to give you a cleaner and smoother display.
-> Easy to use. You are just one click way from calibrating your display.
-> Step-wise , transparent calibration. You know exactly what is being done at each stage.
-> Optimized for faster calibration. Guaranteed to finish within 13 s.
"Light Sensor" is a simple to use app to measure light illuminance in lux as well as foot-candela using ambient light sensor of your device.
★ Distinct features of this light sensor ★
* Light illuminance measurement in lux and foot-candela
* 5 sec timer to allow you to take light measurement
* No battery drainage whether app is running or minimized to background
* Calibration feature to make minor adjustments to measured value
* Fast response time
Accuracy of the light sensor may vary on different devices.
Make sure light sensor is facing the light source to get correct reading.
Keywords: Light Sensor, Light Meter, Lux, Candela
Featues of Multi Touch screen tester free:
- Control the multi touch capacities of your different devices.
- Easy and clear interface.
- Application optimized for tablet
- Compare your device with your friend and family
- Control the multi touch capacities with more than 20 points (for each one colored circles).
Your touch screen will not have secrets anymore for you! Enjoy Multi Touch screen tester
=> If you have any idea to improve this app don't hesitate to share!
Use Quick TuneUp to calibrate your phone and boost its performance to make it run faster and smoother.
-> Smart All-in-one Quick Tune button to do all the tuning and calibration for you in one click .
-> Memory tuneUp option to calibrate and boost your device memory performance .
-> Battery tuneUp option if you are facing battery issues.
-> Sensor calibration to properly calibrate your device's sensors.
-> Display calibration to calibrate your display settings.
- Multitouch detection (support up to 10 fingers)
- Get touch move report rate (by drawing circle)
- Experience Tests (Zoom, Rotation gesture test)
- Single touch accuracy (Draw points along line to check offset variance)
- Touch identification (Show coordinate)
*Note: Please using option menu to switch each test item.
You can use the application to:
-To complement the manufacturer's technical information.
-To compare the technical differences between more than 600 models of devices on the market.
-Test the proper functioning of all your sensors.
-Measure the accuracy of each sensor.
-To get the most out of your Smartphone.
-To check the GPS signal, camera, compass, accelerometer, microphone, speakers, WiFi signals, Bluetooth, GSM / UMTS, FM Radio, Display, Battery, CPU, Memory, Vibration, USB, Audio / Video , operating system, light sensor, proximity sensor, temperature sensor, flash sensor, NFC near field comunication, Barometer, the detection of Navstar satellites in the constellation jointly and individually, .. etc..
Please do not hesitate to send your comments to:
New infrared sensor added.
New virtual sensor step detector added.
New virtual sensor step counter added.
Camera detection bugs (force close) solved.
Log report bug corrected.
Updated camera api to level 15 (Android ICS 4.0.4).
Several bugs corrected.
Hygrometer sensor added (relative humidity.
4 new "Virtual" sensors added:
-Gravity (Gravity acceleration measure)
-Gyroscope (device angular speed measure)
-Angular Acceleration (Device Orientation relative to a tangent to earth plane coordinate system)
-Lineal acceleration (3 axis acceleration measure without gravity effect).
Added a 2D graphic representation of several sensors.
3D graphis added to several sensors.
Numerical calc. for highest sensors rate.
Several bugs corrected.
- Added support for NFC.
- Added support for Ant+ devices.
-Added in a test GPS accuracy to meet itself.
The block-GPS can check what Navstar satellite constellation are giving you coverage at all times and know the detailed specifications of each.
Corrected minor bugs.
- Added test pressure sensor of the touch screen.
- Detection of multimedia chip.
- Detection of version ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture).
- Detection of process model.
- Detection of the number of processors.
- Detection of the processor frequency.
- Added OpenGL version detection.
- Added detection of OpenGL graphics chip.
- The flash works on some models.
When the App calibrate then it will be written calibrate data to system, so that your phone or tablet even after reboot, this calibrate data is not lost, it is not necessary for every restart G-sensor to re-calibrate.
This App will better your g-sensor performance when you want to play like kind of motorcycle or playing marbles or other types of games or like level tools.
!! knowledge supplement!!
"G-sensor" is an abbreviation Gravity sensor, which generally also be referred to "Accelerometer".
!! Warning !!
Samsung / Xiaomi / Redmi mobile phone please do not buy this app.
!! Just remind !!
1. This App only calibration Media-Tek CPU platform's G-sensor, Can't not Calibration other platforms.
2 Few platforms manufacturers have removed MTK NVRAM function will cause the APP can not write to NVRAM problem.
3. Few platforms manufacturers have no "/ dev / gsensor" read write authority issues can also cause this App can not write NVRAM problems.
4. When you want to calibration the g-sensor, please flat your device first.
Feel free to email me with any questions.
Tested on a Google Nexus 4 with the OpenDive.
Supports all Android compatible HMDs with Gyroscope like:
Durovis Dive: www.durovis.com
Coogle Cardboard: http://g.co/cardboard
Samsung Gear VR: http://techcrunch.com/2014/09/03/samsung-gear-vr-oculus-ceo-brendan-iribe/
VReye GO: http://vrelia.com/vreyego/
- dimming the screen 15-100% (below minimum system brightness)
- screen color and a contrast adjustment
- system brightness 0-100% adjustment
- functional widget (on/off, system brightness, settings)
- autorun option
Some phones have a color tint screen. This app have a possibility to try to improve colors on this kind of the screen by setting an additional factor RGB.*
The range of the dimmer is from 15% to 100% (it allows to dim the screen below a min system brightness value). Make a relief for your eyes during a nightly reading.
Furthermore, you can change fast the system brightness too.
The additional contrast factor can try to make the reading or a picture viewing more comfortable on some screens.*
The widget provides fast on/off service with a shortcuts to the Adjuster settings and the system brightness settings.
The application has the autorun option which works with the dimmer set above 22% (for the safety).
A gamma adjustment is not possible to do.
*The colors and the contrast are done the best as can be, there is no possibility to access to the screen programmatically.
Even so, the app can be useful for some devices and very helpful in the reading or making images more natural on the overcolored screens.
Installed a new ROM? Or does your battery seem to be gone and drains very quickly? There's an easy help for this!
Battery Calibration is a simple app that formats the batterystats.bin file located in your /system storage.
This app removes the old values. After some time, your system will generate new, updated values.
This process significantly raises the battery life. Also, you can calibrate your battery basically anytime, whenever
you feel like your battery life needs to improve.
STUFF YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ:
Some users may find this app a bit confusing. Even if you're not rooted, the pop-up saying "you've successfully calibrated your battery" will still pop-up. THIS WON'T WORK unless you ARE ROOTED. I should've probably coded this a bit better (sorry) because it might be a bit confusing.
If you see a toast message saying there was something wrong with the calibration, YOU HAVEN'T CALIBRATED YOUR BATTERY. So, if you're rooted, there's nothing you could be aware of. This will not brick your device, trust me.
Thank you for your support.
- Enhance your device by opening up the hood!
- Even the most basic devices have an accelerometer, magnetic field, orientation, and light sensors.
- Gain functionality and precisely measure the world around you.
accelerometer, magnetometer, gyroscope, orientation, light, pressure, thermometer, proximity, gravity, linear acceleration, rotation, relative humidity
Sensor Kinetics is an advanced viewer and monitor for all of the standard sensors available in your Android device. The new built-in Multi-Sensor Recorder allows you to record up to six kinetic sensors simultaneously.
Written by one of the pioneers of the use of accelerometers and gyroscopes within the modern smartphone, it provides a comprehensive look at the total dynamics of the combined operations of all the sensors.
The app demonstrates the use of the accelerometer, gyroscope and the rotation sensor to control a tilt based view navigation like the RotoView technology by INNOVENTIONS. It also demonstrates the operation of the magnetic sensor, the linear acceleration sensor and the gravity sensor within special graphical displays.
Use Sensor Kinetics to monitor and understand the behavior of the sensors while you change the delay setting or activate/deactivate specific sensors. Each sensor is attached to a sophisticated chart viewer. The Multi-Sensor Recorder records multiple sensors simultaneously at a controlled data rate. If you need to save or share sensor charts, please purchase the companion Sensor Kinetics Pro.
For educational users, the app includes comprehensive help files which provide physics students with hands-on knowledge of how these sensors interact with smartphones and suggest numerous experiments you can perform on your phone or tablet.
Who Should Use Sensor Kinetics?
Developers, students, hobbyists, technicians, engineers... anyone who's curious about what lies "under the hood" of their mobile device!
Test your Android phone or tablet: Sensor Kinetics allows you to test all of the sensors on your device. For example, you can quickly determine if your Android device has a gyroscope sensor and how fast it's operating. The numerous chart viewers allow you to measure any sensor over time and gauge their accuracy and behavior.
Educational: Sensor Kinetics demonstrates the physics of gravity, acceleration, rotation, magnetism and more as these forces are measured by your phone or tablet. The app includes comprehensive help files with easy to understand information and experiments you can perform with the sensors.
App Developers: View in detail the behavior of the sensors used in your apps. Compare the performance of advanced sensors like gyroscope, linear acceleration sensor and the rotation sensor.
This app relates to gyroscope and accelerometer data logging, magnetometer, smart scroll, science, physics, tilt measure, pressure sensor, relative humidity sensor, light sensor, linear acceleration, temperature sensor, proximity sensor, gravity sensor, MEMS, kinetics