• Set individual rules for Apps (e.g. screen always on, app specific timeout ...) similiar to "Screen On" and "KeepScreen"
• Set a position in that the screen will always stay on (via Accelerometer)
• If its dark screen goes out (e.g. if you put your phone into your pocket) (via light sensor)
• Wake up device (the screen automatically turns on when you put your device out of your pocket)
• Screen lock widget (click on it and your screen gets locked) like "screen Off and Lock"
• Set an app specific display brightness
• No Ads!
• Set an individual global screen timout time (e.g. 42 seconds)
• Dock functions: choose if the screen should stay on when you are using a dock (e.g. desk dock)
• Display filter: saves battery life for AMOLED displays and great for eBook reading
• Info HUD: shows always the state of the accelerometer, CPU, light sensor and active app rules
• Backup/Restore your settings
• Set app specific brightness of the display
• Light Sensor
• Extended Notifications and display filter
• Widget designs
• Wake up device
• and much more...
So please support us and the further development of this app by buying the pro version (In-App purchase), Thanks!
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Is used for the backup functionality.
It's easy to handle the screen timeout via app specific rules, the accelerometer position, the light sensor or individual dock settings. You will be always informed about the screen timeout via the system HUD. Lock your screen easily with the screen lock widget.
"... making the app the only place you need to go for adjusting screen timeout." - addictivetips.com
"Manage your screen light, smartly" - androidzoom.com
We greatly appreciate bug reports, feature requests, suggestions, and questions.
Do you feel like your touches are detected inaccurately?
Touchscreen calibration is the perfect app to calibrate your touchscreen so that your touches get detected more accurately .
-> Easy to use. Quick calibration process.
-> Calibrate each gesture separately .So you know exactly what is happening throughout the process.
-> Transparent calibration process . Calibration values and accuracy of the calibration are shown at each step.
NOTE : Works better with a rooted phone.
Use Quick TuneUp to calibrate your phone and boost its performance to make it run faster and smoother.
-> Smart All-in-one Quick Tune button to do all the tuning and calibration for you in one click .
-> Memory tuneUp option to calibrate and boost your device memory performance .
-> Battery tuneUp option if you are facing battery issues.
-> Sensor calibration to properly calibrate your device's sensors.
-> Display calibration to calibrate your display settings.
- Display of the angle values
- Permanent Calibration
- No ADS, no network needed!
If you enjoy this app, please visit our homepage http://www.qooapps.com.
Does your phone look too bright or too dull ?
Seeing non-uniform pixel distributions on the screen ?
Then Display Calibration is the app for you.
Display calibration analyzes your device's display , and calibrates the blacks(shades) and whites(tints) to give you a cleaner and smoother display.
-> Easy to use. You are just one click way from calibrating your display.
-> Step-wise , transparent calibration. You know exactly what is being done at each stage.
-> Optimized for faster calibration. Guaranteed to finish within 13 s.
Proximity Sensor Finder tells you a few things about your device:
1. Does the device have a proximity sensor?
2. Is an object in close proximity detected?
3. Does this device support actual proximity distances or just "covered" and "uncovered" sensor states?
4. For supported devices, exactly how far away is the object?
5. How long has the sensor been covered?
6. How much power is the proximity sensor consuming?
We developed Proximity Sensor Finder as an internal testing tool but it soon became apparent that there was a need in the market for just such an app, so we decided to ship it and make it free!
Internet and location permissions requested are just for ads, no other data is transmitted or received.
Featues of Multi Touch screen tester free:
- Control the multi touch capacities of your different devices.
- Easy and clear interface.
- Application optimized for tablet
- Compare your device with your friend and family
- Control the multi touch capacities with more than 20 points (for each one colored circles).
Your touch screen will not have secrets anymore for you! Enjoy Multi Touch screen tester
=> If you have any idea to improve this app don't hesitate to share!
Sensor Kinetics is an advanced viewer and monitor for all of the standard sensors available in your Android device. The new built-in Multi-Sensor Recorder allows you to record up to six kinetic sensors simultaneously.
Written by one of the pioneers of the use of accelerometers and gyroscopes within the modern smartphone, it provides a comprehensive look at the total dynamics of the combined operations of all the sensors.
The app demonstrates the use of the accelerometer, gyroscope and the rotation sensor to control a tilt based view navigation like the RotoView technology by INNOVENTIONS. It also demonstrates the operation of the magnetic sensor, the linear acceleration sensor and the gravity sensor within special graphical displays.
Use Sensor Kinetics to monitor and understand the behavior of the sensors while you change the delay setting or activate/deactivate specific sensors. Each sensor is attached to a sophisticated chart viewer. The Multi-Sensor Recorder records multiple sensors simultaneously at a controlled data rate. If you need to save or share sensor charts, please purchase the companion Sensor Kinetics Pro.
For educational users, the app includes comprehensive help files which provide physics students with hands-on knowledge of how these sensors interact with smartphones and suggest numerous experiments you can perform on your phone or tablet.
Who Should Use Sensor Kinetics?
Developers, students, hobbyists, technicians, engineers... anyone who's curious about what lies "under the hood" of their mobile device!
Test your Android phone or tablet: Sensor Kinetics allows you to test all of the sensors on your device. For example, you can quickly determine if your Android device has a gyroscope sensor and how fast it's operating. The numerous chart viewers allow you to measure any sensor over time and gauge their accuracy and behavior.
Educational: Sensor Kinetics demonstrates the physics of gravity, acceleration, rotation, magnetism and more as these forces are measured by your phone or tablet. The app includes comprehensive help files with easy to understand information and experiments you can perform with the sensors.
App Developers: View in detail the behavior of the sensors used in your apps. Compare the performance of advanced sensors like gyroscope, linear acceleration sensor and the rotation sensor.
This app relates to gyroscope and accelerometer data logging, magnetometer, smart scroll, science, physics, tilt measure, pressure sensor, relative humidity sensor, light sensor, linear acceleration, temperature sensor, proximity sensor, gravity sensor, MEMS, kinetics
If you have problems with your proximity sensor? Or the screen stays black after a call. It's most likely the sensor, this app will fix that.
Note II, GT-N7100
Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any problems.
I am a developer in the inital phase, i would be very happy if you would buy me a bee.
- Enhance your device by opening up the hood!
- Even the most basic devices have an accelerometer, magnetic field, orientation, and light sensors.
- Gain functionality and precisely measure the world around you.
accelerometer, magnetometer, gyroscope, orientation, light, pressure, thermometer, proximity, gravity, linear acceleration, rotation, relative humidity
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor... You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided for each sensor.
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
- Touchless control.
- Wave to unlock: Unlock the screen by waving hand over the device screen.
- Cover to lock: lock by covering the proximity sensor
- You can increase or decease the sensitivity of your sensor.
- App uses Proximity Sensor to capture the user's waving in front of the screen to unlock the screen.
- If your mobile phone / tablet has Proximity Sensor, you can use this App to Unlock the Screen.
- Go to Setting -> Security -> Phone Admonistrator -> uncheck app. Then you can uninstall app.