- simple designing & easy for using
- large number of song .
- "Favourite" function :add your favourite song to list for offline viewing
- "Auto scroll down" function : you don't need to scroll by yourself by this function . It will be very useful when you are playing instrument.
- Disable "screnn time out" when you are viewing the lyric & chord
-Hide the adv banner during a day if user had viewed yet
Please give us a good rate & comment if the app is useful for you .
Support : ETScreen@gmail.com
Thanks you !
hundreds of artists.
- Оffline access to favorite tabs
- Chord diagrams with multiple variations
- History browsed songs
- Left-handed mode
If you have any questions or problem with this app, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Imagine that you have a guitar and burn with the desire to play one loved song. But you don’t know the chords. One of the first ideas that can come up to your mind is to surf the Internet. If the song is quite popular, it is likely that you will find numerous versions of guitar chords and tabs. But sometimes, the quality of the chords produced by an amateur leaves much to be desired. You can find yourself in a more difficult situation if the song is not among the latest hits from the top charts, or has just been released. There is always an alternative solution – to ask a professional musician to pick up the guitar chords by ear, or to do it yourself.
Fortunately, there is a better, faster and more reliable solution now! Recognize guitar chords to your favorite songs on your Android device with a new application - AnySong Chord Recognition.
Just choose an audio file from your music collection, wait a little, and get the desired guitar chords! AnySong Chord Recognition automatically analyzes audio, extracts the chords and shows the appropriate guitar tabs on the screen while the track is playing! For sure, you will be amazed with the user friendly interface and appreciate the quality of the recognized chords!
AnySong Chord Recognition! Any song, any place, any time!
It includes GuitarPro tabs, Guitar tabs, Bass tabs, Chords and Drum tabs. Additional there can be searched for information about the found tracks and artists via Last Fm.
☆ Access to more than 500000 guitar tabs & chords
☆ Opens .gp3, .gp4 and .gp5 tabs
☆ Player function for Guitar Pro tabs
☆ Fullscreen mode
☆ Download function
☆ Searching for YouTube music videos for songs
☆ Search filter by guitar tablature type
☆ Zoom and minimize of tab view
☆ Displays in portrait and landscape mode
☆ Favorite management
☆ Adjustable Autoscroll
☆ Query band and song info
☆ Displays diagrams for chords
☆ Displays your search history
• Popular songs from latest releases
• Guitar & ukulele chords, notes and scores for more than 400,000 songs
• Chord diagrams with fingering. Each chord features multiple variations
• Free daily updates
• Оffline access to favorite tabs
• Left-handed mode
• Quick search by type, difficulty, tuning and rating
Powerful upgrades (available as an in-app purchase):
• 200,000 additional tabs with playback and multiple instruments
• accurate tuner
• precision metronome
• chord library with over 2 mln guitar chords
• tab printing
It's a great app for beginner players by Andrew Castillo
Love that it shows how to play individual chords and can scroll down automatically as you play
Great app by Xena Bean
I use the guitar chords and transpose them to the piano! Works great
This is AWESOME! by Samuel Varghese
Just an amazing and very useful app, I love the fact I don't need to print out chords anymore, just use the app to get any chords I want.
✓ more than 60 000 songs with tabs & chords
✓ offline access to favorites
✓ highlighting of chords in a song text
✓ useful search
✓ support landscape and portrait orientations
Find your favourite songs among thousands of chords and tabs via our service and store them on your phone. It’s convenient to browse chords text with the help of zooming and auto-scrolling features. Application consumes internet traffic effectively.
A search by artist name, song title and text is available for you.
Going on a hike? Store favorite songs to your phone and no network access is required any more! Save your time and enjoy playing guitar everywhere.
If you cannot find a song - contact us!
"Piano Companion: chords, scales for music" database contains wide set of base or lesser known chords such as: major, minor, c, cm, em, h7, d7, bm, gm, fm, a7, diminished (dim), suspended (sus), augmented (aug), fifth (5th), sixth (6th), seventh (7th), ninth (9th), eleventh (11th), thirteenth (13th). The total number of available chords is 1500+, up to 6th inversions.
"Piano Companion: chords, scales for music" helps to easily understand chords and improvise on the most popular pianos or keyboards: Casio, Yamaha, Roland, etc.
Using our chord progression builder and progression patterns together with MIDI export you would be able to create and listen your own unique ringtones without advanced knowledge of music theory. That means that using "Piano Companion: chords, scales for music" you can your own great composition and ringtones right from your Android Phone or Android Tablet.
Watch our interactive Circle of Fifths (Lap of Quints) which helps you to better understand music harmony, theory and scale relations. Watch our video tutorials how to get started with Piano Companion: chords, scales for music and then try everything on most popular pianos: Casio, Yamaha, Roland, etc.
The great advantage of Piano Companion is the fact that it's a growing application, so we will be glad to consider any new features which helps you to increase usability.
"Piano Companion: chords, scales for music" key features (some of them are available for FULL version only):
- 1500+ piano chords, up to 6th inversions including: major, minor, diminished, suspended, augmented, c, cm, em, h7, d7, bm, gm, fm, a7, etc.
- 10000+ scales including Major, Minor, Chromatic, Pentatonic Blues/Major/Minor, Aeolian, etc.
- 12 root keys
- Chord Progression builder with scale patterns (chord sequencer)
- Interactive Circle of Fifths (Lap of Quints)
- Help to search available scale chords in Circle of Fifths (Lap of Quints)
- Key notations: English, Italian, Japanese, Russian, etc.
- Reverse chord & scale lookup
- Watch chord on the staff with treble and bass clef
- Watch scale on the staff with treble and bass clef
- Displays compatible scale's chords
- Plays chords
- Plays scales
- Plays arpeggiated chords
- Audio support
- Relative scale suggestions
- Compatible scale chords
- Scale lookup with major & minor scale fingering
- Flexible chord & scale search using keyboard
- User libraries with ability to add scale or chord
- You can create your own chord charts
- Ability to create and search favorite scales
- MIDI In support for reverse scales/reverse chords screens
- Piano with MIDI In support (Android 3.1+ and USB-host)
Prompt support from Piano Companion Team is guaranteed! We would be happy to hear your suggestion for Piano Companion.
smartChord provides you also a reverse chord finder, scales, arpeggios, a chromatic tuner, metronome, pitch pipe, ear training quiz, transposing slide ruler, playground, tone generator, timer, flashlight and as a new feature: Circle of Fifth:-)
It's worth a try and useful for every musician! Promised!!!
Ultimate chord reference:
* Dictionary with > 220 types of chords
* Expansion each chord to a 'slash chord'
* Support of guitar, bass, banjo, balalaika, bouzouki, cavaquinho, mandocello, mandolin and ukulele with specific settings for each of them
* Choice between more than 200 predefined tunings (e.g. DADGAD or mandola)
* Define an individual custom tuning for each instrument
* Calculate all the possibilities for playing a chord and the fingering
* Supports a capo
* Supports instruments with shortened strings (e.g. 5 string Banjo)
* Browser/explorer for comfortable navigation
* Modes for different playing strength (basic, advanced, expert)
* Individual adjustment for almost everything. For example: Showing (no/just) barré-chords, number of the frets and finger, if base tone is obligatory, ...
* Viewer for the grips:
- In detail, in the gallery or all the fingerings in the overview
- Limited to a range of the fretboard
- Notes of the chord or of the whole fretboard
- For right- or left-handed users (lefties)
* For the overview:
- Clear charts and diagrams
- Define your favourites
- Filter and search the chords
- Sort the fingerings according to best sound, level of difficulty, placement on the fretboard, number of the required fingers
* audio playback of every chord and every fingering. The sound can be chosen. E.g. classic-, acoustic-, electric-guitar, ...
Reverse chord finder
Finds out, if a chosen grip corresponds with a certain chord.
Define if you allow slash chords, inverted chords or incomplete chords
It shows how the notes of a chords are spread on the fretboard.
Precise tuning with the chromatic tuner:
Analyses the tone and visualisation in different ways. Showing of
- the recognized note and octave,
- the frequency of the played note, as well as the target frequency,
- a scale with colours, showing to what extent the right tone is stroked,
By option, vibration of the smartphone if the pitch is met.
Scales for your improvisation
* Display of different scales (e.g. Major, Dorian, Pentatonic, Chromatic) for every keynote
* Shows the musical notation with formula
* Plays the scales
* Play the scales yourself on the fretboard
Metronome for the perfection of the timing:
* Speed trainer
* Precise up to 300 bpm
* Optically, acoustically, vibration
* Choice between 60 different MIDI sounds
Training of the musical ear:
* Learn how to distinguish between all notes of the scale and arbitrary chords
* Decision which notes or chords one wants to train
* Check the recognition rate in the aural training by a statistic
* A wide range of instruments to play the notes (about 80 instruments)
* Choice in which octave the note shall be played in the game
A 'playground' (not really a virtual instrument) to play, hear and compare different chords and fingerings.
Transposing slide ruler to transpose music from one key to another
Pitch pipe for tuning the instrument. This is also a very good aural training
Audio signal generator:
Exact with the frequency range from 0.01 Hz to 19,999.99 kHz. For:
* Tuning the instrument, generating exact references tones with the synthesizer
* Testing of the hearing, the bandwidth of headphones and speakers or other audio or studios equipement
Flashlight for the next campfire
Timer to control the practising time
Full fingerings show you which fingers to put where, with barres clearly labeled to get you up and down the fretboard.
Clean, clear interface makes choosing chords a snap.
Full left handed support for all fingerings.
Strum to hear any chord played from gorgeous, crisp audio samples. Sounds great from the phone speaker, or headphones to brush up on chords in private.
How often do you have a situation when you are at a party and you want to play the guitar for your friends? And at this moment, we always forget how to play our favorite songs. If you want to have a perfect concert, it is very important for the guitarist to be able to play and sing a song at the same time. Furthermore, it would be awesome if everyone around you could sing together! Especially for you we developed an unique application - handy songbook with chords for guitar. In our application, you will find everything you need for a musician, a party or a friendly company! We made a research and found out that for the real musician it is not enough just to have a list of chords and lyrics - a true musician should also not be distracted from the music if he wants to create a real masterpiece. And that is why we made our application convenient and maximum helpful!
Key features of our application:
* Large database of songs, lyrics and chords
* Opportunity to rate your favorite songs
* Ability to add songs to favorites
* Ability to change themes
* Ability to transpose chords (change the key of songs)
* Lyrics auto scrolling
* Ability to import your own songs
* No Internet connection required (you need Internet connection to download new songs only)
And hundreds of little things that make you concentrate not on your phone but on playing the music!
Chorditor is a tool for chord search, add, edit, play, compose, etc.
There are 2 main features.
1. Guitar Chord Chart
- simple/easy to browse chords
- showing all variations by one touch
- expandable/customizable chords
- backup/restore chord database
- split chord
- left/right hander
- horizontal/vertical view
- capo setting
- capture and send chord as image
- strum all chords
- color setting
- compose song by chord
- edit tools : save, open, input, delete, copy, paste, undo, redo,...
- lyrics input
- time signature, tempo and key change options
- play all or selected chord units
- add/edit chord playing pattern (In-App Purchase)
- chord sheet music
*. most of features are free to use except 'inputting/editting patterns'
*. In-App purchase 'Premium Upgrade' removes ads and enables 'inputting/editting patterns'.
You can also click a chord to see the suggested guitar fingering. Multiple fingerings are shown, with the most common one first.
Additionally, you can import your own chord charts into Chord Reader. Simply copy the files you want (in plain text format) from your computer to the "/sdcard/chord_reader" folder.
This is free and open-source software, so any bug reports or contributions are appreciated.
Rock on, fellow Android guitarists!
This application is perfect for songwriters. Piano chords and scales "Create a Chord Progression" allows you to choose chords that fit a particular scale for your chord progression.
Please let me know what you want included in the app/how I can improve it. Ty.
Chords: Major, Minor, sus2, sus4, Maj7, m7, 7th, dim, m7b5, add9, dim7, aug, Maj9
Scales: Major, Minor, Harmonic Minor, Melodic Minor, Pentatonic Minor, Pentatonic Blues, Ionian, Aeolian, Dorian, Mixolydian, Phrygian, Lydian, Locrian
- Chord Inversions
- Play Full Chord
If you dig this app, then rate and comment. Let me know what I can add to it..
In the screen of this app, the Circle is made up of several concentric rings, which provides various information. By rotating the 2 rings, inner and outer, the needed information can be got easily.
The outer most ring shows information on the scale such as a tonic, a dominant, a sub-dominant, a relative minor, a relative major, and a progression of the degree. The next outer ring shows a series of note's name ordered by the progression of 5th, and the root note of a scale can be set by rotationg this ring. When rotating the outer ring, the inner ring rotates also. The next ring shows a degree of a note and a diatonic chord in that scale. By rotaing the next ring, a chord can be set. If a note name of the outer ring is touched, then a diatonic chord, of which the root note is the note, is set. Instead of the inner chord ring, a key progression ring can be displayed which is very useful when transposing a song to another key. At the center of the concentric rings, a signiture of the scale is displayed.
Both a handset or a tablet are supported. However, it is recommended you to use this app on a tablet larger than a 7-inch for a better usabilty.
The direction of the circle
The direction of the key progression on a circle can be set to a CW or a CCW direction by a user.
Switchable Inner Wheel
The inner wheel can be switched when it is needed. A chord wheel, a transpose wheel, and a interval wheel are avalable.
A major scale and 3 minor scale and church modes are available. The scale tones can be distinguished by its background color. A diatonic chord of the scale can be set by touching one of its scale tones.
Diatonic Scale Chord
Both triads and 7th chords are supported for each scale.
Chord wheel is uniquely designed to represent the relationship between a scale and a chord. Most diatonic chords are available. The chord tones can be distinguished by its background color or its mark.
For transposing, a ring of key progression can be displayed instead of a chord ring.
Intervals of notes can be found out easily and quickly. Just switch the inner wheel to an interval wheel.
Inversion of a Chord
The inversion of a chord can be played by clicking a button, and also can be seen through the piano view.
There are various ways of naming note names. In this app, CDEFGAB, CDEFGAH, and Fixed-Do systems are supported. Also, you can set a prefered accidental, a sharp(＃) or a flat(♭).
Information about a scale or a chord is shown on a 2-octave sized mini piano. It can be played by touching the keys.
Information about a scale or a chord also can be shown on a guitar fretboard. It's tunable.
Colors / Marks
The tones of a scale and a chord are associated with the 7 colors of the rainbow. For example, the 1st note is red, and the 7th note is violet.
Also, marks such as ●, △, ★, ◎ represent that it's 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th note.
Clef / Signature
A signature of the scale is showed at the center of rings. A clef can be set to a treble of a bass.
When the center is touched, user-defined action is performed.
The sound of a scale and a chord can be played. A chord sound can be played arpeggio pattern or not.
Piano, E.Piano, and Guitar sounds are included. The bundled sounds are recorded in high quality.
Natural / Harmonic / Melodic Minor
Major 7th aug 5th
Major aug 5th (Triad)
Suspended 2nd (Triad)
Suspended 4th (Triad)
Minor Major 7th
Dominant 7th aug 5th
Dominant 7th flat 5th
Dominant 7th sus 4th
Minor 7th flat 5th
This drum machine lets you easily create drum sequences and arrange theme to create rhythm tracks.
Create your intro, verse, chorus, outro... sequences and order them to make your song.
Go faster using the drums pads.
You can also change play live, changing sequences in live mode.
Export your compositon to your SD card or share them with your friends.
Perfect machine for you to train on or compose.
Whether you're a guitarist, pianist or other, this sequencer will become your best friend when you're on the road or at home.
- Online storage and sharing of your creations!
- Tablet UI Optimization
- Different tempo for sequences.
- Add more samples
- Your feedback...
- User interface manual http://volcanomobile.net/tutorial-ui.pdf
Damn it! Our super hero forgot his grappling hook !!! Fart is his last weapon !
Help Fartman catch his sworn enemy without falling in the fire.
All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
#1GAM Febraury release combo with #flappyjam
Nosoapradio for music: http://www.nosoapradio.us/ (CC BY 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/)
Pat's vacation trips turn into nightmare !!!
The inhabitants of the last island became zombies and want his brain.
Help Pat the pirate to fight for his life against the horde of zombies.
Chain deadly strikes and make combos to increase your speed and slow time down.
Share your killing skills on Google Game to attempt to be the best pirate of the seven seas.
Diamonds explode in different ways depending on their structure.
Exploit each diamond features and make the perfect chain reaction to explode them all !!!
Be the best in completely ending all 50 levels.
Graphics - http://www.kenney.nl
User Interface - http://graphicburger.com/mobile-game-gui/
Shoot enemies and stay alive to raise your score multiplier.
Watch out for black holes which repulse your fire.
Move your ship and aim enemies shapes with the awesome virtual on-screen joystick.
This game is the beginning of the port of the tutorial from GameDev Tuts+ (http://gamedevelopment.tutsplus.com/tutorials/make-a-neon-vector-shooter-in-xna-basic-gameplay--gamedev-9859) using the ORX engine (http://orx-project.org/).
More shining FX to come in future updates.
January release for #1GAM