IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP available when adding new accounts
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
Acrobits Softphone is both intuitive to use and highly configurable. With loads of preconfigured providers, many users will have their SIP account configured and making calls in less than a minute. But Acrobits Softphone also has the highly configurable settings advanced VoIP users and business users need, including support for Secure SIP signaling through TLS, HD audio through G.722 and more. Try Acrobits Softphone on Android today and you'll be telling your friends about it tomorrow.
Check out the great features of Acrobits Softphone for Android, with many more to come.
•Push Notifications for incoming calls for improved battery life
•Support for use on wifi and 3G networks
•backgrounding support with status bar notification; check your email or other tasks while still available for calls on the Softphone
•GoogleVoice interface, originate and complete GoogleVoice calls all from one app (requires GoogleVoice account and SIP Account with incoming U.S. numbers)
•quick import of accounts from major VoIP Providers
•call recorder and player, seamlessly integrated into the call history
•Bluetooth headset support
•HD Wideband audio through G.722
•Secure calling through SRTP (SDES)
•ZRTP support (through in app purchase), the latest in secure calling for SIP
•excellent sound quality, includes the G.711 (ulaw and alaw) and GSM audio codecs. Make an in app purchase to add G.729 Annex A for great quality over 3G networks
•TLS support for encrypted SIP
•audio codec manipulation, enabling you to prioritize the codecs used and disable ones you don’t want to use
•comfortable and super-smooth user interface, fine-tuned specially for Android
•easy, intuitive configuration
•simultaneous registration of multiple SIP accounts, have multiple accounts registered to receive incoming calls and switch the account used for outgoing calls without leaving the keypad
•Android contacts integration. Easy to call anyone in your contacts via SIP
•add new contacts directly from the softphone
•ability to generate DTMF tones while in call, to control various PBX features or automated systems (use audio, rfc 2833 or SIP INFO)
•detailed call history
•configurable RTP port range
•SIP Proxy support
•STUN server support, automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
•phone number resolution. We present the phone numbers in a convenient format with grouped digits, display the flag and country name and even region/city name for some countries, including USA
The Android Market does not make paid apps available in all countries. If you're unable to purchase Acrobits Softphone or have already purchased it through paypal, please visit http://acrobits.cz for an alternate method to download and install.
Acrobits Softphone is a SIP Client, not a VoIP provider. It needs to be used in conjunction with a VoIP provider that supports use on a SIP Client to work. Check out our list of verified VoIP operators at http://www.acrobits.cz/42/verified-voip-operators
VoIP over 3G - Be aware that some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their network. They may prohibit the use of VoIP or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. By using Acrobits Softphone over 3G, you agree to abide by any restrictions your cellular carrier imposes and agree that Acrobits will not be held responsible for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for using Acrobits Softphone over their 3G network.
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
WARNING: Please use only versions from the appstore, we have reasons to believe some of the (russian) .apk files floating on the web contain a trojan that might steal username and password and make fraudulent calls. The official zoiper from google play is safe to use. If you want all features without paying, don't pirate it but ask your friends for the unlocking cheatcode instead. First rule about the gold club: don't publicly publish the cheatcode, but share it privately at will.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Lowest battery usage with highest reliability / stability on google play
- Lowest latency of all android softphones
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
- call waiting
- Video support (gold users only)
- ZRTP / TLS support (gold users only)
- Call Transfer (gold users only)
- Wideband audio (gold users only)
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
HTC one m8 (causes freezes.)
We tried to contact both alcatel and HTC to help them fix the issue, they didn't bother to reply. If you can help, let us know.
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to support your phone in future versions.
Turn your Android device into a free phone. Get a free US phone number that will be able to receive calls from anywhere in the world. In addition, you will be able to make unlimited calls to US and Canadian phone numbers for free using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. You get all of this without using any of your cellular minutes. GrooVe IP works on any android device, mobile phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have a smartphone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone. If you are traveling overseas, you can take your device with you and make/receive calls for free on WiFi without paying any carrier roaming charges.
GrooVe IP has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
Upgrade to the full version of GrooVe IP (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gvoip) to remove ads.
For requirements, setup details, answers to frequently asked questions, known issues, or more information, please visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/grooveIp.aspx
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment.
*** FINE PRINT ***
- Phone number allocation and backbone call termination is provided by Ring.To, a service of Bandwidth whose network and communications solutions also power other innovative services such as Google, Skype, Vonage, and many more.
- GrooVe IP uses 1.2 MB per minute during a call
- Text messaging is currently not supported. It will be added in a subsequent update to the app.
Special note for existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users: GrooVe IP will no longer support Google Voice users from May 15, 2014. This is so because Google is discontinuing third party access to Google Voice on that date. We encourage all existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users to switch to the new GrooVe IP service (based on Ring.To), the features of which are described above. If you wish to keep using your Google Voice phone number, you can either port it to Ring.To to work with GrooVe IP, or get a new number (from GrooVe IP) and forward your Google Voice calls to this new number. Happy Calling!
If you have an existing Ring.To account and phone number, you can use it now with GrooVe IP.
For full license and credits information visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/Apps/GrooveIP/Credits.aspx
GrooVe IP uses Speex, an open source/free software, for certain voice processing functionality. Speex is available under the Revised BSD License; the details of this license are available here (http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/).
By downloading the SIPDiscount app for Android you can start saving money on your monthly bill!
Just create an account in App or logon!
You can now make cheap Voip calls by using the internet to:
Also send your text messages with our App, you will be amazed!
- Very easy to use
- Stunning audio quality
- It will import your own contacts for you
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
-The VoIP phone can be used with any VoIP service provider, any softswitch and PBX, including Asterisk, voipswitch, 3CX, Cisco, OpenSIPS and others
-Works on any network above 15 kbits (3G, WiFi, others)
-Not another csipsimple/sipdroid clone (made by Mizutech from scratch based on Mizutech high performance Java SIP and media stack)
-Free for non-commercial usage. No advertisements.
-Compatible with all SIP dialers such as Acrobits, Bria, Zoiper or CSipSimple
-Multiple SIP accounts (from advanced settings -> general settings)
-Auto adapt to your environment (device/CPU/network/server and peers capabilities)
-Minimal CPU and battery usage while idle or running in the background. Size is only 3 MB.
-Call divert: mute/hold/forward/transfer/conference
-HD Audio, wideband and all common audio codec: G.711 (PCMU/PCMA), GSM, speex, iLBC, G.729
-Improved audio quality: AGC, AEC, PLC, noise reduction, silence suppression
-NAT/firewall traverse capabilities (with STUN, ICE, tunnel and related technologies)
-IM (chat), DTMF (RFC2833 and SIP INFO), Voicemail, Voice recording, Balance display, Caller ID
-Transport protocols: UDP/TCP/TLS. Support for DNS SRV
-VoIP tunneling and encryption (optional/automatic) with auto transport selection: UDP/TCP/TLS/HTTP/VPN (VoIP over HTTP)
-Peer to peer encrypted VoIP media
-VoIP to native dialer integration and integration with the native contact list
...and many more
Customized softphone builds are available for VoIP service providers. Contact email@example.com. Details: http://www.mizu-voip.com/Support/Wiki/tabid/99/topic/Customized%20Android%20softphone/Default.aspx
Please use the forum for bug reports:
Visit the homepage for more details about this SIP client:
★ Calling App,cheap phone calls★
★ Call anyone, anytime, from anywhere in a cheaper way★
Cheap calls to India.
Cheap calls to China.
Cheap calls to USA.
Cheap calls to Nigeria.
Cheap calls to Mexico.
Cheap calls to UK.
★ Best Call Recorder - record phone calls for free★
★ Absolutely Ads Free! ★
★ Turn your pad to phone★
★ NO NEED to apply for account ★
★ Can display the Caller ID ★
★ Great voice quality at very LOW VoIP call rates for US and international calls★
★ Free gift credit to start★
★ Pay As You Go with Google Wallet ★
★ Buy More Get More ★
buy $20 get $1 gift credit
buy $50 get $5 gift credit
buy $100 get $15 gift credit
"Great phone. I use lots of phone ups and this one works wonderful. Cheap calls really, no complaints. Rates are great. I have six different lines. This one tops them all."
"This app is the best. The best app out there for recording calls. "
"awesome!! This is by far the cheapest service I have found through all my research and the connections are very strong. I am so grateful for this app and would absolutely recommend it to anyone who is looking for an affordable and easy-to-use alternative to the old-fashioned calling card. Thank you!!"
With WePhone on your device , you can make worldwide cheap calls with CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND QUALITY.
★ VERY VERY EASY TO USE!! NO NEED to apply for account or make configuration! You get trial phone calls right after download with free gift credit.
★ CALL OVER WiFi/3G/4G/GPRS, NO ROAMING COSTS even make phone calls from abroad,call from anywhere with the same rates!
★ RATES ARE AMAZINGLY LOW! Only list a few:
United States: $0.0068/min
Saudi Arabia: starts from $0.05/min
★ CALLBACK feature allows you make high quality calls even with bad Internet conditions.
★ DIAL DIRECTLY from your existing address book contacts.
★ BLUETOOTH EARPHONE supported
★ CALLS CONVERSATION CAN BE RECORDED, the recording wave file can be shared via email or download to your computer
★ CALL CONVERSATION IS ENCRYPTED. Phone service cannot be blocked in any countries.
★ easily purchase PAY-AS-YOU-GO credits using Google Wallet account right within the APP.
★ No hidden costs, no connection fee.
★ NO EXPIRATION DATE for your credits
★ ASK CUSTOMER SERVICE for help at any time.
*NOTICE: If you use 3G/4G/GPRS to make calls, your carrier may charge you for data usage.
please visit company website for FAQ and other information:
♥ Learn more at http://www.wephoneapp.com
♥ Follow us at http://twitter.com/wephoneapp
♥ Follow us at http://facebook.com/wephoneapp
♥ Follow us at http://google.com/+WePhoneApp
♥ Demo video at http://youtu.be/CgryetmaeAU
♥ Need Help? support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With a superbly designed and intuitive user interface, SessionTalk Softphone offers easy set up with lots of preconfigured VoIP providers built in and smart call management features.
If you have any problems with configuration, please contact our support and we will help you get setup and making voip calls.
Please note some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP over their networks and may impose additional fees or other charges. Please check with your operator before making calls over 3G.
SessionTalk Android features:
★ Supports making SIP VoIP calls over 3G and WiFi
★ Background support - receive calls whilst the app is in the background, switch between apps and stay on the call.
★ Multiple accounts - simultaneously registered. Receive calls on any registered account.
★ Set call background image to contact photo or custom image
★ Dial Plan
★ Dual Line
★ Swap between 2 active calls
★ Conference - Merge and Split
★ Attended and Unattended Transfer
★ TLS Encryption with optional certificate verification
★ SRTP secure calls
★ Bluetooth Support
★ Call Recording
★ Quick import of accounts from major VoIP providers
★ Excellent audio quality
★ G722, G711 ,GSM and iLBC codec support
★ G729 Annex A available as Premium Feature
★ Speakerphone, Mute and Hold
★ DTMF Support , RFC2833 and Inband
★ SIP Proxy support
★ Automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
★ STUN server support
★ Global IP
★ Contacts integration, add or edit contacts from within the app
★ Detailed Call history
★ Dial from Call History and Favorites
★ Voicemail Notifications
*IMPORTANT SIP PROVIDER OR SIP PBX SERVER REQUIRED.
SessionTalk Android Edition is a SIP VoIP Phone not a service.
You must use SessionTalk with a SIP compliant VoIP provider or SIP PBX (server) to use this softphone product. Please contact your service provider or IT helpdesk for more information.
Check out our website for further info sessiontalk.co.uk. If you need technical support please email email@example.com
* High performances
* Rewriting/filtering rules for integration with Android
* SIP SIMPLE for Messaging
* Record calls
* Simple configuration
* Fancy UI inspired from 4.x Holo theme
* Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs)
* Supported crypto : TLS for SIP and SRTP/ZRTP for media
More codecs (as the experimental Opus) and themes are available in plugins !
About permission required by CSipSimple :
Please report your bugs to the bug tracker of the project : it helps us to make a better software !!!
Users make the apps : It's opensource ! This application is distributed under GPLv3 license terms (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt). You can also try the development version (nightly builds) available on the project website if you experiment problems with this version.
keywords : SIP, codecs, voip, GPL, dialer, voice over IP, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, telephony, softphone software free, voip phone, softphone sip, pbx
Stop wasting your money and time using calling cards for international calls!
TalkU let you make free and cheap phone calls to anyone over WiFi and 3G/4G data networks without using any cell minutes. You can save up to 90% comparing to your phone company.
* Get a real US phone number for free
* Turn your Tablet into a phone
* Add a second line to your phone
TalkU, the new way to talk, text, and share.
◆◆◆◆◆ Why use TalkU ◆◆◆◆◆
Free Calls & Text Message
- Unlimited free calling & texting between TalkU users
- Make calls and send texts to any phone numbers worldwide without payment!
- No roaming costs, even when calling from abroad
Cheap International Calls
- Call any mobile/landline phone numbers in over 200 countries
- Super low rates
- Display your phone number when your friends or family receive your calls.
Crystal Clear Calls
- Voice calls are transmitted on TalkU’s high-quality dedicated VoIP network
- HD voice technologies for superior clarity
- Free calls are no longer low quality!
Free U.S Phone Number
- A FREE U.S. phone number that works!
- It’s like a free second line to your phone
- Turn your Android Pad into a phone
- Receive calls even under bad cellular reception
Amazing Premium Features
- Visual voicemail with instant listening
- Block unwanted calls to stop spammers
- Call screens
- Call forwarding to any phone numbers
- Record phone conversations for future playback
- Free group conference calls for up to 8 people
- Turn your iPhone into a Walkie Talkie. Push to talk!
One more thing, no annoying ads!
TalkU, the best free calls & free text app ever!
(1). Free SMS, free text and free international calls are between TalkU users only.
(2). You can earn free minutes for cheap international calls.
(3). TalkU utilizes Internet call (aka WiFi call, IP call, or VoIP call), which requires data connection.
(4). Unlike international calling cards, TalkU does not use your cell minutes.
(5). TalkU can be used as a call recorder to record phone calls. You must ensure recording phone call is compliant to local and state laws.
Some of our rates:
Calls to United States 1.0 c/min *
Calls to Mexico 1.1 c/min
Calls to India 1.8 c/min
Calls to Pakistan 7.8 c/min
Calls to Bangladesh 3.2 c/min
Calls to Philippines 7.9 c/min
Calls to Jamaica 6.2 c/min
Calls to Nepal 7.7 c/min
Calls to Saudi Arabia 6.6 c/min
Calls to Africa: Egypt, Nigeria, Ghana, etc. From 5 c/min
* c is TalkU credit.
♥ Learn more at http://www.talkyou.me
♥ Follow us at http://twitter.com/talkuapp
♥ Like us at http://facebook.com/talkuapp
♥ Google+ at https://plus.google.com/117914945862475453910
♥ Need Help? http://talkyou.me/support
It will not work with a VoIP provider or any other PBX
3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System is an Android SIP client for 3CX Phone System V12 that allows you to make and receive office calls on your Android Smartphone from anywhere. Save on telecommunication costs by making internal office calls free of charge. Keep your mobile number confidential by using the office caller ID. Never miss an important call by answering office calls from anywhere.
3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System requires 3CX Phone System v12. Make sure you install the latest 3CX Phone System from http://www.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneSystem12.exe or update to the latest 3CX Version 12 update. More information is available at http://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/unparalleled-mobility-with-3cxphone-for-android
3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System 12 gives you the following features:
-Make and receive calls via 3CX Phone System Version 12
-Hide your Mobile Phone Number
-Use a Single Number - Calls made to your desk phone will ring on your smartphone, either directly, after a delay or based on your status.
-Telephone bill savings – use company infrastructure to save on call costs. Call colleagues via an internal call rather than via the mobile network
-Seamless out of office or in office detection
-Integrated 3CX Tunnel bypasses remote firewall or provider issues
-Transfer & Hold calls
-Easily change your status
-Provision extension details via email
-Ability to take multiple calls simultaneously
-3CX Push notifications from within 3CX Phone System
-Ability to see presence of colleagues
-View call history
-Company phone book
-Easily setup conference calls
-HTTPS and HTTP connections to 3CX Phone System IP PBX
-Auto provisioning via Plug and Play or Email Attachment
-Configure your call forwarding
-View recorded calls
- outgoing and incoming calls both via Zadarma and other SIP services
- sending and receiving text messages between users of Zadarma
- sending and receiving SMS
- current balance displaying
- big option of audio codecs will provide best quality on any channel
- automatic integration with phonebook
- $0.5 for test calls after registration on Zadarma website
* Customized with company name / logo
* User Friendly, Advanced and Smoother GUI
* Multi Language (OS Specific)
* Unlimited user license
* SIP protocol support
* Making and receiving calls
* Codecs supported:g729 g711,GSM,g722,iLBC
* Advanced Phone Book (Contact manager with name number,profile pic and searching )
* call hold
* call transfer
* Call Log
* Call Status Indicator
* Save / Edit Username & Password
* Work with all standard SIP SoftSwitches
* Android 1.5, 1.6, 2.x, 3.x, 4.x
* Silence Suppression
* Echo Cancellation
* Auto Registration and Timeout
* Proxy support
Key Features & Technical Specifications:
• Supports G.711µ/a, G.722 (HD-audio), G.726-32, GSM, iLBC, Opus and Speex codecs
• SIP-based softphone
• Requires Android 4.0+
• Can be used over cellular data connection or WiFi
• Strong security features including SIP over TLS and 128/256-bit SRTP
• Supports 6 SIP accounts, up to 6-way audio conference, and 24 virtual BLF keys
• Native integration with mobile devices including contacts, call history and ringtones.
• Enterprise features including IP PBX integration, BLF, call transfer/pickup, call recording with UCM, LDAP
• Automatic call forwarding based on time and location rules
• Powerful NAT traversal options including automatic NAT discovery, STUN and UPnP
• Automatic provisioning including XML provisioning and 2-D barcode scan
• Fully customizable skins and themes for optional branding needs
• Voice channel switching between Bluetooth, earphone, speakerphone & 3.5mm headset
• Users can view info of Incoming & Outgoing calls and missed calls in call history
• Telephony Features: Hold, mute, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, paging, Do Not Disturb (DND), call waiting, call history, flexible dial plan, custom ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over, Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
Download Vonage Mobile® and start a FREE group message with as many as 50 other users.
Use Vonage Mobile from up to five of your devices and get free texting and group messaging, free calls and free video chat on Android phones and tablets, along with iPhones, iPads and iPods. Choose your device, and get free text and group messaging, free calls, and free video chat with other Vonage Mobile users worldwide. The app works over Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G networks.* You can also make low-cost international calls to all mobile numbers and landlines.
International Calls and Roaming
Vonage Mobile, gives you ultra low-cost international calling rates from the U.S. to landlines and mobile phones in more than 200 countries that are 90% cheaper on average than major U.S. mobile carriers***. Add calling credits at any time directly from your Google Play account.
Now you can get inbound calls to your existing cell phone number for free with ReachMe Roaming™**. To activate the feature simply launch the app, go to the ‘more’ and select ‘ReachMe Roaming’. The feature eliminates roaming charges when traveling abroad making it easy and affordable to stay in touch with friends and family. Combined with Vonage Mobile’s free calling to all U.S. phone numbers, U.S. users can have free 2-way communication over Wi-Fi with others back home whenever they travel.
Free Video Calling and Video Messaging
Choose your device, and get great video call quality for face-to-face time with friends and loved ones with free video calling to other Vonage Mobile users worldwide – Android and iPhone users alike.
It’s also easy to leave a Video Message. Record a video in app to leave as a message or select a pre-recorded video from your phone.
With Vonage Mobile, you can use the device of your choice to make international calls to phone numbers worldwide at ultra-low calling rates that are 90% cheaper on average than major U.S. mobile carriers.***
Remember to use Vonage Mobile over Wi-Fi when traveling internationally to stay in touch for less. And, if you need to add calling credit at any time, it’s easy. Just buy in the app, directly from your iTunes account.
Free HD Voice Calling
All voice calls between Vonage Mobile users are HD-quality, making it sound like the person on the other side is in the room with you. Once you hear HD-voice you will never want to make a regular voice call again.
Send and receive free text messages, pictures, video clips, audio clips and more with other Vonage Mobile users.
Never pay for international messaging again.
Find out what’s happening with Vonage Mobile:
• Learn more at http://www.vonagemobile.com
• Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/vonage
• Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/vonage
• Need help? Visit http://vonagemobile.com/support
*Data rates may apply
** U.S. registered phone numbers only. Limited to AT&T® or T-Mobile® subscribers.
*** Comparison reflects published pay per use rates to the top 50 countries called.
Vonage Web Site http://www.vonage.com/vonagemobile