This Qt 5 Showcases App contains multiple application samples developed with the cross-platform Felgo SDK. This demo app shows developers and designers how Felgo is used to create mobile apps with native user experience (UX) and fluid UI animations.
You can browse through all the demos and Felgo features from this single app. The full source code of this Qt Showcase App and all its demos are available open-source in the free Felgo SDK.
To download the free Felgo SDK and start building mobile apps that shine, go to
The available demos in this app are:
• Component Showcase with all Felgo features like:
- Theming and native platform styles
- Native dialogs, camera/image picker and share features
- Embedded maps and GPS positioning
- Embedded video, audio and WebView
- Shader effects and fluid animations
- Native styled controls and Qt Quick Controls
- Local storage, app navigation, lists and sections
• Felgo Plugin Demo showing integration of:
- Advertisements using AdMob or Chartboost
- App Analytics with Google Analytics or Flurry
- In-app purchases by Soomla
- Push Notifications
• Qt World Summit 2016 App
- Full featured conference management app made for Qt World Summit 2016
- Browse the conference schedule.
- See detailed information for all talks and speakers.
- Manage your personal schedule by adding talks to your favorites.
- Customize the UI and switch between different native styles and colors.
• Maps app
- Find available city bikes in Vienna
- Add spots as favorites
- GPS Positioning
• Twitter app
• Property cross app
• Weather app with smooth animations and view transitions
• Messaging app like Facebook
• Login UI Example
• Settings UI Example with split-view feature
Felgo is based on the Qt framework. Qt is a powerful cross-platform toolkit based on C++ which enables powerful animations with Qt Quick and native performance on all major mobile platforms.
Felgo extends the Qt 5 framework with components highlighted in this app. These are for example:
• Components that allow native user experience on all major mobile platforms with a single code base. E.g. on iOS you will experience swipe back gesture support, while on other platforms a navigation drawer is used – this is supported automatically without any change of code.
• Full range of native widgets optimized for a native platform behavior like tabs, dialogs and list views.
The Felgo SDK allows native user experience with a single code base and fluid animations. You can download it together with the full source code of this app for free at