I have not been able to buy my VR headset but have used others. I think there should be mobile gaming devices/social for Gamers on the Go, plus It would be much easier to stay focused per-individual on each goal while staying uninterrupted by services that don't pertain to certain professional or individuals.
I hated it. You shouldn't need to have a seperate microphone just to play. So in conclusion. F*** THE MAKERS OF THIS GAME. I HAVE A MICROPHONE IN MY PHONE. I'M NOT GOING TO GO BUY A HEADSET WITH A MICROPHONE JUST CUZ THESE GUYS SAID SO. F*** F*** F***ITY YOU.
Great app but there are a few things I would definitely fix. One thing is that there should be things to do in each world instead of being stuck in a seat. You should be allowed to move or play minigames. Still waiting for an update with new maps also since I have played all of them already.
People think I'm a grown man when I'm almost 17 and a girl... This woman kept asking for me to get kicked because of it haha
It keeps asking me to make an account even though i did and i keep clicking check for status and it never fricken works! Please fix
The game seems really cool but when I join someone it says I don't have enough memory and I have 6gb on my device please help
- Optional destinations: All destinations are now available on-demand, meaning vTime can take up much less space on your device. We’ll hold the recently used destinations on your phone for instant loading. Alternatively, permanently download as many destinations as you’d like to use vTime as normal.
- Background downloads: Continue to use vTime while extra data downloads.
- User bio added to in-app profile
- Add a vText to a friend request
- Bug fixes and optimizations