Control and monitor your irrigation pivots with AgSense®. Users can log in to view real-time data and send commands to their pivots. AgSense mobile features a redesigned interface that makes managing your AgSense devices even easier.
• Log in with your AgSense username and password.
• View up-to-the-minute data from Field Commander®, Precision Link, TrackerSP, and CommanderVP devices.
• View up-to-the-minute data from soil moisture probes attached to Aqua Trac devices.
• View up-to-the-minute data from Crop Link® devices and send commands to relays.
• Send commands to pivots including START, STOP, CHANGE DIRECTION, and STOP IN SLOT.
• View and edit speed and end gun tables.
• View and edit the main configuration of devices.
• Graphically set the center for circular pivots.
• Graphically set the corners for laterals.
• Schedule multiple timed commands in advance.
AgSense provides farmers with real-time remote management capabilities for many operations around the farm. The AgSense mobile app brings those remote management functions to your mobile phone and tablet.
Log in with your AgSense username and password to access your account. Don't have an AgSense account? No problem! Download the app and log in to the demo account to preview the available features.
View the latest readings from your pivots, see the latest commands that have been sent, and even add notes for yourself or any shared users.
VIEW PIVOT DATA:
• Current status (ON, OFF, IDLE, FWD, REV)
• Pivot angle
• Water pressure
• Speed percent
• Application rate
• End gun status
• Recent commands sent to the device
• Scheduled timed commands
View the current and historical data from soil moisture probes attached to Aqua Trac devices. The historical data is presented in a large, graphical view that's interactive and easy to use.
VIEW SOIL MOISTURE DATA:
• Individual sensor data
• Sensor sum values
• Full and refill values
• Battery status
• Signal strength
• Customizable graph views allow you to view only the data you want to see
View the current and historical data from Crop Link devices including sensor data. Switch relays ON or OFF and receive quick feedback of the command status.
VIEW CROP LINK DATA:
• View all analog and digital sensor data
• Send commands to switch relays ON or OFF
Send commands to your pivots with a simple command interface that's easy to navigate and provides quick feedback about the status of each command.
• Stop now, schedule timed stop
• Start now, schedule timed start
• Stop in slot (SIS)
• Change direction
• Change pump state
• Change relay state
Control the speed and end guns of your pivots. Set the speed percent and application rate for your specific needs. View and edit speed VRI and end gun tables in a redesigned editor that includes a graphical representation for your reference.
VIEW & EDIT TABLES:
• View, edit, and send speed VRI tables
• View, edit, and send end gun tables
• Direct upload of VRI prescriptions from agronomic partners
• Easily increment the values of an entire speed table
• Configure table parameters such as name and direction
View and edit the main configuration parameters for pivot devices. This includes the ability to graphically set the GPS coordinates of the pivot center-point.
MAIN CONFIGURATION PARAMETERS:
• Pivot alias
• Pivot type
• Pivot and end gun lengths
• Graphical angles
• Pressure sensor details
• Estimated flow rate
• External devices
• GPS Coordinates
A valid AgSense username and password is required to access certain features.