★ Sync tasks over-the-air on multiple devices running 2Do (including iOS, OS X) using Dropbox or Toodledo. Dropbox sync supports syncing all data, including Smart Lists, across Android, iOS and OS X devices.
★ Projects, Checklists or a simple To do list
★ Repeating tasks with end dates
★ Tabbed Lists for easy organization and grouping
★ Landscape Calendar view with date markers and date-filtering
★ Quick Add: Create tasks directly from the notification area, or glance at the number of tasks due Today.
★ Widgets that allow you to mark tasks done directly from the home screen. NOTE: Widget will not work if the app is moved to the SD Card.
★ Hide or re-arrange lists
★ Password Protection: Lock all your tasks or individually picked Lists
★ Drag & Drop tasks from and to Lists
★ Smart Lists: Dynamic lists based on saved searches with an optional dynamic date range
★ Powerful date range searching and filtering
★ Easy sorting by dates, lists, priority, status, title or manual sorting
★ Scheduling of tasks using Start Date & Time
★ Tags: create keyword tags; search for tags or attach contacts as people tags
★ Alarms: Easily create multiple alarms per task
★ Attach Photos to your tasks using the Camera or the Gallery
★ Instant Previews: Preview and edit notes or attached pictures from the main list with a single tap
★ Focus: Quick toggle between your tasks and a refined 'focus' list from any view
★ Actions: attach contacts or other 'action' information to tasks
★ Starred Tasks
★ Batch Operations: Edit, Delete, Move, Tag, Share and more
★ Multiple Themes: Graphite, Black, Pink
★ Samsung S Pen ® drawing support in Notes. Draw using a finger or a stylus on devices such as Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus.
★ Share tasks
★ Optimized for an unlimited number of tabbed lists with hundreds of tasks per list
★ Backup & Restore: Create easy backups of your database or restore from an existing one at any time
★ Background automatic sync at specified intervals
★ Flexible task manager: Use GTD (Getting Things Done) principals, Franklin Covey or your very own
★ Much, much more.
Please kindly contact us in case you have any issues. We'd love yo help.
Google Sync: This cannot be supported till Google Task API supports meta-data (required by 2Do), which in its current state does not.
Follow us on Facebook:
Dedicated 2Do Help/Tips Feed:
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
aCalendar+ gives you many additional calendar features and your purchase supports further development and helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir.
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ only)
● Agenda view
● scalable and scrollable agenda widget (Android 4, lockscreen-capable)
● Google Tasks (Android 4)
● Notification actions for events (snooze, maps, edit) and quick contact bar for birthdays (Android 4.1)
● More notification options (more ringtones, vibration, LED)
● Manage Google Calendars (Android 4)
● Public holidays (add from calendar list) for 30+ countries
● Link calendar events to contacts
● text and file sharing option
● More color themes (5 light + 5 dark themes, Android 4)
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Create new local calendars (Android 4)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● Drag'n'Drop in day view (Android 4, double-tap and hold)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● Autocomplete for inputs (location only so far)
● SMS and email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4)
♥ Helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir. Tapir Apps is a key corporate sponsor of World Land Trust http://www.worldlandtrust.org - we donate 10% of our revenue for rainforest conservation.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week & month calendar
● Fullscreen widgets
● flexible recurrences like every 3 weeks, every 17 days, or every Mon, Wed and Fri
● 48 colors per calendar, 12 per-event colors if supported by the calendar (Android 4.1+ with Google Calendar only)
● custom event font size
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain through polling
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● 12/24h clock honoring system settings
● optimized text display and improved line-break
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap: configurable action
● Drag'n'Drop: tap plus long press in day view (use volume rocker to change day)
aCalendar only requests permissions needed for app functionality. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. Please contact us if you have questions about permissions.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers - please let me know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ If you like aCalendar+, please show your support by rating 5-stars and recommending it to your friends ♥
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD in Android. But aCalendar+ is optimized for speed and small memory footprint.
ROADMAP (Planned features)
● CalDAV Tasks
● Native alarm issuing with snooze and quick actions
● Custom notification times
● Year view
● alternative calendar system support (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Persian, Islamic/Hijri, Thai, etc.)
This application is in no way related to OmniGroup.
YOUR TASKS IN YOUR POCKET
FocusGTD reminds you when tasks become due. You can configure the time and date when you want to be reminded.
SYNCS WITH OMNIFOCUS ON MAC/iOS
FocusGTD synchronizes data with OmniFocus* on the Mac or iOS. Note that at least one copy of OmniFocus* is required in order to
USE OMNISYNC SERVER OR YOUR OWN
FocusGTD works with OmniSync Server* or you can also use another WebDAV shared drive.
Tap on the note description in the task detail screen to edit notes. You can style the text with bold or italics fonts to make sections stand out.
QUICK ENTRY WIDGET
You can add a home screen link that will open a quick entry panel to quickly let you add tasks to your inbox.
SHARE FROM ANY APPLICATION
You can send links to web pages or other text clips into your inbox using the standard Android share sheet.
If you have problems that your account is deleted when you reboot your phone, please check the "FocusGTD JellyBean Workaround" app (simplest by clicking on the developer name). You have to install this app alongside FocusGTD to prevent this Android bug from removing your account.
In case you have synchronization problems, please go to the Websites FAQ section which contains basic tips on how to improve the synchronization.
# Get Things Done : Add actions to your inbox or immediately assign a project and context.
# Never forget a task : The forecast view shows you at a glance which actions are due soon. Separate project and context views are also available.
# Background syncing : Quantus Tasks works together with OmniFocus on your Mac, iPhone or iPad. Changes you make inside Quantus Tasks become visible inside OmniFocus and vice versa.
# Notifications: Receive notifications when your tasks are due (or x minutes before they become due)
We're working hard on adding new features every few weeks. The goal is to become feature-equivalent to the official iOS OmniFocus app. If you buy the app now you are making a very useful contribution to the app by providing us with the necessary funds to continue development.
## Features we are working on in the coming weeks ##
- Better Project/Context creation
- Better notes/attachment support
- Google Now/Android Wear integration
- Location reminders
- More fine-grained date picking for due/defer dates
- Quick entry widget
Disclaimer: OmniFocus is a trademark of the Omni Group. Quantus Tasks is in no way affiliated with the Omni Group. Any support requests regarding this app should go to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have important tasks to do you don't want to forget?
Then Tasks To Do is the place for them.
Tasks To Do is the easy to use, full-featured task list app you need.
You can store your tasks, sort and filter them very flexibly, set alerts, manage due dates and times etc.
The pro version also syncs with Google Tasks and Toodledo.
A trial version is available at http://www.refined-apps.com
For questions, remarks, suggestions or feedback mail us at email@example.com
---- Features ------------
✓ As many task list views as you like
✓ Current design style, light & dark
✓ Supports phones & tablets (split-screen layout etc.)
✓ Translations to English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Chinese
✓ Customizable Categories (for filtering and sorting)
✓ 5 Priority levels
✓ 4 Tasks states (Not started / started / waiting / done)
✓ Due date & time
✓ Repeating tasks
✓ Reminders / Alerts (including sound/vibration settings)
✓ with www.toodledo.com (great to sync a phone with a tablet)
✓ with Google Tasks (all lists)
✓ A widget is available supporting scrolling, resizing, light/dark theme, customization of font size, displayed fields, touch actions, ...
✓ "Icons-Only" widgets to add tasks and sync manually
✓ On Android >= 4.2, the widgets can be used on the lockscreen
✓ Fast task creation from widget
✓ Fast task creation by long-pressing the search button in any app
✓ Support for the Google Now "note to self" command
✓ Supports other calendar apps (e.g. HebDate Hebrew Calendar and OI Calendar Picker)
✓ Quick Search
✓ Voice recognition
✓ Flexible sorting options
✓ Flexible filter options (task state, due date, category, ...)
✓ Can display tasks of multiple categories in a single list (instead of a separate list per category/folder)
✓ Sharing of tasks (e.g. for printing, mailing, ...)
✓ No ads
---- Pro vs. Free Version ------------
Tasks To Do Pro includes all the features of Tasks To Do Free plus:
✓ Bidirectional synchronization of all your Google Tasks / gTasks lists
✓ Bidirectional synchronization with Toodledo (www.toodledo.com)
. - Great to sync your tasks between your phone and your android tablet
. - Tasks in Toodledo can be synced with many other tools (Google Calendar, Outlook, ...). For an overview, see http://www.toodledo.com/tools/directory.php)
✓ More configuration options for the widgets
✓ Lockscreen widgets (Android >= 4.2)
✓ No ads
You can easily transfer your tasks from the free to the pro version via the backup feature.
---- Requested Permissions ------------
For basic functionality:
✓ "android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" to write backups on the sd-card
✓ "android.permission.VIBRATE" to be able to vibrate when an alert is triggered
✓ "android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED" to reactivate alerts after booting
✓ "com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE" to check the license
✓ "com.als.taskstodo.READ_TASK_DATA" and "com.als.taskstodo.WRITE_TASK_DATA" for protected access to Task To Do's task data
For synchronization with www.toodledo.com and Google Tasks:
✓ "android.permission.INTERNET" to exchange data with www.toodledo.com and Google Tasks
✓ "android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" to test if the phone is online
✓ "android.permission.AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS", "android.permission.WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS" and "android.permission.MANAGE_ACCOUNTS" to create the Toodledo account in android
✓ "android.permission.READ_SYNC_SETTINGS" to trigger the manual synchronization
✓ "android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS" to find the Toodledo/Google Tasks accounts for synchronization
✓ "android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS" to access the toodledo/Google Task passwords for synchronization
Officially released the paid version of the premium service. Jorte Premium service now includes unlimited download of featured premium contents and passcode lock also two new features: A storage function to save photos in the cloud and the ability to hide ads on the side menu.
With over 23 million downloads Jorte is one of the most popular calendar&organizer applications.
We have spent all of our time and effort into making the application look as close to a real personal organizer as possible. Enjoy this highly customizable app, you cannot find an application which has as many functions as Jorte.
For personal use or for business Jorte will assist you to manage your daily schedule thoroughly.
o Side Menu - Inside the Side Menu you can decide what to show like Today's Events, diary, tasks, etc.
o Count Down Feature - See how many days are left for an event on the calendar.
o Now supporting a diary feature. We have also added a function to include photos in the events (diary).
o Jorte Cloud: feature for multi-device syncing and backup.
o Display Lunar Calendar.
o Various widgets are available.
o Monthly, Daily, and Weekly views are available.
o Important appointments are shown in red.
o See completed appointments at a glance.
o Adjust the first day of the week.
o Import and Export the contents to CSV format.
o It can synchronize with Google Calendar and Jorte Cloud on the PC.
* It can also synchronize your events in Yahoo! Calendar, Microsoft® Exchange, Facebook and more by using Jorte Sync (Free).
* Please check here for the latest information:
= Event Calendars (Free) =
With this function, you can add many calendars containing events related to your interests like weather, news, sports, and much more.
- Some examples
o Weather Forecast (Global) (*http://goo.gl/Qv0zML) / News / Food Recipes.
o Professional Sports: Four major leagues in the USA available [MLB-NBA-NFL-NHL] / Soccer.
* There are many more event calendars available as well.
= Jorte Cloud (Free) =
Sync Jorte Calendar, entries, and Tasks to Jorte Cloud. * (It can also be used from your smartphonehttp://jorte.net/)
You can access Jorte Cloud from home, office, and anywhere else from a PC, smartphone or tablet with internet access. It even works as a backup of your schedules and task lists.
Sign-up to get a free Jorte Cloud Account and start taking advantage of the cloud experience!
= Jorte Store =
You can purchase icons and backgrounds images to use in Jorte Calendar. Download contents that are free or paid and start customizing your calendar!
Daily calendars are also available, with this function a new image will be updated daily for the current day.
- Daily Contents
o HJ-Story © HJ-Story
o THE DOG - Daily Calendar © artlist
- Character Contents
o Hello Kitty (*http://goo.gl/ySh6Ys)-My Melody-Little Twin Stars ©'76,'14 SANRIO APPR.NO.S550459
* There are many more contents available at the Jorte Store.
The screen display will automatically adjust to any screen size, whether on smartphone or on tablet, as well as portrait or landscape mode.
If you have any problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org! (Please ensure that you are using the correct email, someone in the reviews said he didn't get an answer, but I re-checked my emails and I did not get any email from him.) To find the settings you have to press the menu button of your phone. If you cannot find that button, please see here: http://android.calengoo.com/menubutton
- Drag&Drop support to move, copy, open and delete events
- Widgets to see your events on your home screen without opening the app: day widget (4x1, 4x2, 4x3), week widget (4x3, 4x4, 5x5), month widget (4x3, 4x4, 5x5) and agenda widget (different sizes from 2x1 up to 5x5). In the month 4x4 widget you can tap a single day to directly open it. The agenda widgets can be (optionally) scrollable (but under Android 2.x this requires a special home screen manager).
- Zoomable month view
- Configurable startup view (day, view, month, agenda)
- When adding recurring events you can use the same rules that you can use in Google Calendar, e.g. you can create events "on Monday and Thursday every two weeks" or "every last Friday in a month".
- Direct sync with Google Calendar option e.g. to download all your past and future events and to be able to assign icons to events
- Predefined and custom icons can be assigned when syncing directly ( http://android.calengoo.com/icons )
- Improved date picker that displays a whole month to choose a date
- Improved time picker with three different ways to enter a time
- Search function (with optional advanced options like "Whole words" and "Case sensitive")
- Customizable hardware buttons (e.g. you can assign the "Today" function to the "back" button)
- Sync with Google Tasks
- Many configuration options to change the way the app looks and works.
- Repeatable, snooze-able reminders using a custom sound (e.g. an MP3 file from your phone) or one of the built-in sounds. You can choose a different sound for each calendar.
- The birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts can be displayed ( http://android.calengoo.com/birthdays )
- Events can be sent as SMS or email. When sending them as email an ICS file is attached that the recipient can use to import the event into his own calendar.
- Functions to export/import entire calendars as ICS files.
- Completable events and floating events ( http://android.calengoo.com/completable )
- Templates to quickly create often used events. Templates can also be combined.
- Print function (to print the day, month, agenda or landscape day view into a PDF file)
- Support for Google's event colors (you have to sync via OAuth2 to use this, just add your Google account under "Settings", "Accounts", "Add account", "OAuth2 Login" in CalenGoo).
- Android Wear support: Add events or tasks by voice with your watch
- Evernote support: Evernote reminders can be displayed and Evernote notes can be attached to events
For more details please see here:
And if you have any problems, suggestions or questions please send an email to email@example.com .
Additionally you can add ideas or vote for ideas on http://calengooandroid.uservoice.com
Any.do is an all-in-one life manager. Save time organizing your family tasks, work projects and personal todo’s in one place, while collaborating with others to be more productive.
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
CUSTOMIZABLE DOWN TO THE LAST DETAIL
▪ Custom Views & Widgets
▪ Individual reminders with vibration, sounds, repetitions, intervals, LED
▪ Adjustable font sizes for the app & widgets
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● birthday calendar
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
Features in this Pro Version
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
We also offer a free, ad-supported version of Business Calendar, which we kindly advise you to test for the functionality and the general workflow of the app! We hope that, in the long term, the Pro Version result as indispensable for you, if you use your mobile calendar regularly.
“Wunderlist is our favorite to-do list manager for just about every platform.” - Lifehacker.
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, The Verge, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
Join over 2 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things. You can even be reminded daily about things you didn't do yesterday.
** Includes multiple sync options **
Due Today allows you to sync with the award-winning ToodleDo service (with some limitations). We also now support synchronizing using our free sync service. Always keep your devices up-to-date with each other.
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won't be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as "floating" so that it will remain in your "Today" box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won't forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Syncs with Lakeridge Software's synchronization server
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app (pre-ICS devices)
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
* Subtask support
* A powerful and customizable widget (in various sizes) so you can see what you need to do without opening the app
* Full support for all tablet form factors
* Superior filtering function (and the filtering can be applied to the widget as well)
* Integrated universal search
* Full support for ToodleDo statuses
* Supports the ToodleDo hotlist
The application also works as an add-on for our application Business Calendar (full version) so that all tasks can be viewed and edited from within the calendar app as long as the Business Tasks add-on is installed!
* Google Tasks functionality on your Android device
* support for Toodledo tasks
* easy and convenient tasks management
* color code task lists
* configurable smartlists to quickly show all tasks that are matching certain criteria
* pre-defined smartlists for today, next 7 days and all tasks
* sort tasks using drag&drop
* repeating tasks
* option to create local tasks
* option to create subtasks
* automatically create tasks for missed calls
* add contacts to tasks
* quick access to favorite task lists
* search function
* reminder for tasks
* postpone tasks to tomorrow with one click
* scrollable widget (Android 3.x+)
* optimized version for tablets (Android 4.x+)
** New Material Design update to adapt to Android L (5.0)
** Import tasks from Astrid
** Widget doesn't work if GTasks was installed on SD card. Please move it back to phone internal storage and reboot your device.
1. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
2. View your tasks on Google Calendar
3. Synchronize with multiple Google accounts automatically; also support local mode
4. Customize sync mode: auto sync,manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
5. Batch add tasks
6. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/task lists
7. Sort your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
8. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging & dropping
9. Indent to create subtasks
10. Share tasks with friends, families and colleagues
11. Set customized repeating reminders: daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
12. Quick add tasks by pressing the search key
13. Quick add tasks via ‘note to self’ voice command with Google Now
14. Quick search tasks
15. Create different home screen Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
Arlyn: Most useful app on my phone. Best for note taking and tasks, and the Google synchronization is indispensable.
Dennis_ua: Best GTD Android app Works perfectly in pair with GMail Tasks side panel of my Firefox.
Lord : Worth it and the best tool for Android One of my most twice used apps. Simple, fast, complete. Great developer communication. Imprescindible for me.
Robert : Best Task or To Do List Ever. The home screen widget is a must!
GTasks, GTD, Getting Things Done, to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad, google tasks, gmail calendar, Dato, Google Tasks client
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://goo.gl/pQvKtH.
Informant is now a FREE download!
Use for free with basic features, or upgrade in-app to the Premium Upgrade and unlock all features. The choice is yours!
Built with over 10 years of mobile calendaring prowess, we've focused on the best user experience for the power user - as well as those who need just a bit more than the built-in apps provide.
Newly re-designed to be more consistent with Informant for iOS, making it easier than ever for users on both platforms to keep track of their data.
Choose from several built-in views, including: Month, Week, Multi-Day, Day, and more
Adjustable Multi-Day view lets you select how many days to show, from 1-7
Natural Language Entry - type everyday phrases such as “lunch with Jim at 12:00 tomorrow” and Informant will understand and create the event accordingly
Attach contact info or a written note
Support for ICS attachments
Printing (requires Android 4.4 or above)
Use the built-in TravelAssist™ to help manage event timezones while traveling
Weather integrated into the calendar views (in-app purchase)
See your Tasks on your calendar
Checklists for tasks containing lists of items such as groceries or packing
Natural Language Entry
Group Parent/Child tasks in calendar view
Attach contact info or a written note
User-Defined Smart Groups
Accesses the Contacts from your device
Attach Contact information to an event or task
Send ICS attachments to Contacts
Widget for Informant 4 is available here:
Informant Sync (requires subscription of $14.99/year)
Take a look at this video showing Informant in action:
Before you buy you can try the free demo version of Informant 4:
For assistance with any issues, please contact our Support team:
Scrollable and re-sizable
Works with both Informant 4 Demo and full version
Choose from Month Grid, Calendar List and Task List modes
Opt to show/hide tasks/events in Calendar View
Opt to select task filter to display in Task List mode
New! Updated design
New! Day View with day navigation
New! Month navigation in month view
New! Notes displayed in widget
New! Complete tasks directly from widget
New! Calendar filtering
New! Parent/Child tasks grouping
Other small fixes
*Connect with your Gmail account to monitor for starred emails
*When a starred email is detected, it becomes a task
*Reply to email and task is marked as complete
*Monitors for missed calls from your contacts
*If call goes un-returned for more than 30 minutes a task is created
*Return call and task is marked as completed
*Block calls from un-desired numbers
*Monitors for un-read and missed messages
*Missed message becomes a task
*Reply to message and task is marked as complete
*Block messages from un-desired numbers
For more functionality unlock syncing with a one-time in-app purchase.
Partners beautifully with Pocket Informant!
You can read detailed description of the problem here: