ROOT IS REQUIRED
RAM Manager is application which optimizes the RAM of all Android devices and keep the best balance between enough free memory and running applications. This application is the best solution for all who have problem with the free memory, with the multitasking, with slow swapping between applications, with low performance or just want to improve the performance in all directions.
★Balance - Option which makes your RAM to the best optimization, this option is for everyday use. Use this option if you want to have fast device without any lags.
★More free memory - This option is on the same basis as Balance, but gives you more free memory and a bit reduces multitasking.
★More multitasking - This option is on the same basis as Balance, but gives you more multitasking and a bit reduces free memory.
★Hard gaming - Option which stabilizes your RAM for playing hardest games. Use this option for games which lag on your device. Your games will run smooth without lags.
★Hard multitasking - Option for users who are really hard working on their devices. You can have a lot of running apps and quickly switch between them without any lags.
★Default - This option reverts your RAM to your default settings, which you had before you installed this app.
★Custom - This option allows you to set your own settings.
★Set on boot - Saves all your settings on boot.
★Lock launcher in memory - Prevents restarting your launcher.
★Clean memory - Cleans your memory.
★Clean drop caches - Cleans page cache, dentries and inodes.
★VM Heap size - It is a maximal size in MB which application can use for its data.
★Swap file - Improves performance but may degrade your SD card life.
★Memory info - Shows information of your memory.
★Memory graph - Shows your free and used memory.
★Widget (Light or dark theme)
★You can switch between all options without rebooting
★Languages - English, Czech, Slovak, Korean, Italian, Croatian, Polish, French, Russian, Greek, Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Turkish, Spanish
ADVANTAGES OF PRO VERSION
★More frequent updates
★You can support development by buying this application
IF YOU FIND A BUG OR IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM, CONTACT ME BY EMAIL PLEASE
Using Boot Logs, you can:
* Review the logs
* Sort by boot date or downtime (ascending or descending)
* Filter logs by date: display only logs from last year, last month, last week, last 3 days, last 2 days and today (there is also an option to display all)
* View your device's current uptime (time since last boot)
Boot Logs is useful when:
* You want statistics of how much time it takes your device to reboot (a.k.a. "downtime")
* You turn your phone off for a meeting or a conference, and after you turn it on you want to know how long you were unavailable
* Device is suspected to be out-of-order (unexpected shutdowns, which sometimes cannot be tracked by the app, while normal shutdowns can)
* You run out of battery and want to know how long you were unavailable
* You like reviewing logs and statistics in general
Note: Boot Logs cannot retroactively show logs, but only starts logging upon installation.
Autorun Manager is an super tool that helps you to analyze the autorun behavior and lets you can disable or remove autorun components of an app.
The tool provides 2 methods to disable autorun for both rooted device and non-rooted device. Please read the help doc to get more information.
Yes, it provides remove function for non-rooted devices, that is a big difference with other autorun tools. Feel free to use it! (But please note this feature is only available for user apps)
kw: autorun, autostart, startup, manage, profile, optimize, speedup, root
Good to know if you suspect (or know) your phone is rebooting and you want to know when it does.
Optionally using root permission to copy /proc/last_kmsg when crash detected.
Permission required to save the kmesg logs to sd-card.
Using root is totally optional! If not checked in preferences it does nothing.
Got a problem? One star vote is pointless, email me to give me a chance to help you!
Now supports UNLIMITED slots! and much more see the changelog http://bit.ly/ozsFFa
New permissions are for syncing sms and phone logs across ROMs!
Read all of this and check if your device is supported!
Boot Manager is Android's first multi-boot application. It allows you to install boot ROMs from your sdcard and boot between then with just a reboot. The application acts as your recovery for your sdcard slots. Install your kernels, themes, and ROMs all through the app and use your normal recovery for your phone ROM only.
IF YOU HAVE UPDATED SUPERUSER APK YOU NEED TO DISABLE LOGGING IN THE SUPERUSER APP. IT IS A BUG IN SUPERUSER AND WILL CAUSE ISSUES WITH BOOTMANAGER
Manual to the app at
Please Read the Manual :)
If you have questions stop by the forum
S-OFF for HTC devices or unlocked bootloader for others(This doesn't apply to 2nd Init devices)
Current Supported Devices
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
HTC Desire HD
Htc Desire S
HTC Desire Z
Htc Evo 3D
HTC EVO 4G
HTC G2(aka Vision)
HTC Incredible 1
Htc Incredible 2
Htc Incredible S
HTC MyTouch 4G
HTC Nexus One
Motorola Droid 1
Motorola Droid 2
Motorola Droid 2 Global
Motorola Droid X
BootManager will not work with Samsung devices that are not listed because of the way Samsung handles the boot partition. Motorola phone's with a locked bootloader will also not currently work. Check compatible phones above.
Please read below to know what these app does:
Your apps can register receivers for certain events. Some of these events include when your phone boots up, when your data connection changed, if you have bluetooth enabled or you took a new picture. AutoStart Manager lists all these receivers and allows you to disable them with a click of a button!
After you disable a broadcast receiver the app will no longer be able to know when that event takes place. For example, if you disabled a receiver that knew when your phone rebooted then that app won't start up at boot anymore.
Disabling activities, services and receivers can cause some apps to no longer work properly. Please use this app with caution. There is a feature in the app to allow you to restore all the receivers to their default state.
Root is required for this app to enable or disable receivers. You should also check out ROM Toolbox on the Google Play Store which has included this app and much more!
You can check the status of the battery to manage my phone via a log that has been recorded.
Log records to prevent excessive battery level and status (charging / discharging, etc.) when a change log records.
This application supports from Android OS 2.2 (Froyo).
If a problem occurs, please send an e-mail. Will be quick response.
✓ Basic Features
- Battery records information.
- Your log can be viewed as a list or a graph.
- In the status bar displays the current battery level.
- The battery is changed, the amount of time it took to use 1% in the status bar will be notified.
- After completion of the boot log service can be started automatically.
- You can export the recorded log, CSV or DB file.
- Android OS 3.0 or higher is, UI in default Holo theme.
- Because it contains a services, this application does not support the installation of external memory.
✓ Permission description
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Is used to record files on the SD card.
System software management software is not in line with your operating habits?
Do you need a simple and effective software management Apps?
Our team for your needs, and carefully developed this Apps
1, quick start-up software, mobile Apps management anytime you
2, install, uninstall. Support a variety of operations.
3, support management phone installation package.
4, support for deleting phone pre-installed software (requires root the phone function)
We sincerely hope you will enjoy this app, if you have any questions, please contact us.
Some strings will be updated soon. Stay tuned!
"Rotation Lets You Take Full Control of Your Device’s Orientation Settings." -XDA Developers
"Incredibly complete, professional and polished app." -Phone Arena
"Rotation on demand lets you select screen rotation on the fly without having to switch to the app first." -addictivetips
Rotation is a tool to control device orientation. It offers all the modes that Android supports and you can also override each app settings to rotate according to your need. It doesn't matters that app has that mode, it completely overrides the app and system settings. Let's give it a try and it also has lots of other useful features.
Support and News on Facebook:-
English, Deutsch, Français, Pусский, Türkçe, 中文 (简体)
System default modes
* Auto-Rotate On * Auto-Rotate Off
Modes to override system settings
* Forced Auto-Rotate * Forced Portrait * Forced Landscape
* Reverse Portrait * Reverse Landscape
* Sensor Landscape * Forced Full Sensor
Lock Current:- Lock current orientation
Per App Settings:-
* Set orientation for individual apps
* Set Lock screen, Phone call, Charging, Headset and Dock orientation
* Android 5.0 (L/Lollipop) supported
# Rotate on demand:-
* Floating head: Fully customisable head on top of every app to change foreground orientation
* Quick notification: Change foreground orientation from notification
* Enable for uninterrupted service
* Select click action
* Add toggles to change orientation quickly
* Service widget: Toggle service
* Mode widget: Toggle between two selected modes
* Dynamic widget: Add toggles according to your need
* Lock screen support (Android 4.2.2+)
* Light and dark base themes inspired from Material UI
* Theme accents with support for Xperia™ theme accents
# Rotation Automate:- Tasker / Locale plugin support to automate over 20 actions
* Rotation Shortcuts:- Add fully customisable shortcuts to your home screen
* Start on boot:- Start rotation service on boot
* Vibration:- To notify when screen orientation changes with customisable vibration length
* Help and Info:- Detailed info about orientation modes and easy to understand Tutorial
# Backup and Restore
* Restore defaults
* Restart app
* Uninstall option
Features marked with # are free for 7 days. After that Rotation Key is required.
Usage statistics (5.0+): For per app settings
Retrieve running apps: For per app settings
Modify system settings: To change system settings
Draw over other apps: To change foreground orientation
Run at startup: To start service when device boots up
Vibration: To vibrate device when orientation changes
Modify USB storage: To create and restore backup (nothing else)
- Ad free
- No internet and root required
- Some apps might not work properly when forced to work on portrait/landscape mode. Use Auto-Rotate On/Off from Per App Settings to use system settings for those apps.
- Contact me, if you want to translate.
- Bad rating? Please tell me the reason also so that I can fix it.
I don't believe in ads. Buy Rotation Key if you want to support.
Promo Video by Max Patchs
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Xperia™ is a registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
Boot Shell act as an alternative for devices which have ROMs/Kernels without init.d support.
It does not have any predefined functions, but the commands you enter can make it a very versatile app with wide set of possibilities.
Some of its possible applications -
-Backup apps to SD card
-Trim file system (fstrim utility, fix lags)
-Tweak GPU, CPU, I/O, Display parameters
-Load kernel modules
and a lot more
You can add any number of shell commands or script files, which can be executed at boot. That's not all, you can also save commands as favourites that you intend to use frequently, but don't want it to be executed at every boot. You can execute them any time you want from this app.
Completely ad/spam free and will always be.
█ Prerequisites -
Explanation for Permissions -
-> Read/Write USB Storage - Allow the Shell commands to read/write on Device Storage, modify execute script files
-> SuperUser Permission - To Execute Shell Commands
-> Run at Startup - To be able to execute Shell commands at Boot
Check out the Pro version with extra features -
-Execute script files at boot or whenever you need it from the app.
-Inbuilt Script/Text Editor.
-View console outputs and errors.
Sorting and deleting is done by dragging and dropping.
You can toggle display of a list view or grid view.
This is a Intent hub for share menu.
(action.SEND and action.CHOOSER)
With I HUB, Easily Tidy Up the Messy Share Menu
Continuous posting tool
Repeat The Share
To display an overlay icon on the screen.
When you tap or long tap the icon to open the launcher.
The icon can be displayed in the lower left, lower right, upper left, upper right.
The launcher, you can register an application, ,you can register a shortcut.
The paid version URL