To restrict system apps you have to donate.
Your device has to be rooted to install the required X-posed framework: http://tinyurl.com/cd46qco
Description for non-developers:
Each app with permission "android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED" is placed in a (Windows slang) "startup folder". For my 200 installed apps that are about 33%. On system boot every of these apps gets started. Possible options:
- app shows a notification
- app starts a (hidden) service in background
- app exits again (eg user has set an option)
If you disable an app in the BootManager it does not get that event and is not started at *next system boot*.
An app still starts at system boot? Android has many other events which could start an app!
Example: Skype has the permission "android.permission.MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS". This means, (again Windows slang) if you insert a DVD into you drive, "autorun" is executed and starts Skype.
Note: As your sd-card is mostly always inserted, this could be used to start apps at system boot....
Other triggers are: A BlueTooth device (dis-)connect, connection type changes (2g/3g/wlan) or power adapter is (un-)plugged.
All these could be restriced with my other app "ReceiverStop". Be carefull and do not disable the wrong.
Donator-App & Features: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.defim.apk.bootmanager.donator
Autorun Manager is an super tool that helps you to analyze the autorun behavior and lets you can disable or remove autorun components of an app.
The tool provides 2 methods to disable autorun for both rooted device and non-rooted device. Please read the help doc to get more information.
Yes, it provides remove function for non-rooted devices, that is a big difference with other autorun tools. Feel free to use it! (But please note this feature is only available for user apps)
kw: autorun, autostart, startup, manage, profile, optimize, speedup, root
Please read below to know what these app does:
Your apps can register receivers for certain events. Some of these events include when your phone boots up, when your data connection changed, if you have bluetooth enabled or you took a new picture. AutoStart Manager lists all these receivers and allows you to disable them with a click of a button!
After you disable a broadcast receiver the app will no longer be able to know when that event takes place. For example, if you disabled a receiver that knew when your phone rebooted then that app won't start up at boot anymore.
Disabling activities, services and receivers can cause some apps to no longer work properly. Please use this app with caution. There is a feature in the app to allow you to restore all the receivers to their default state.
Root is required for this app to enable or disable receivers. You should also check out ROM Toolbox on the Google Play Store which has included this app and much more!
ToolWiz, the makers of the world’s most popular free PC and Mac cleaning software, is now bringing you CleanWiz for Android. With only 5 engineers, 2 of them with congenital haemophilia having to stay in bed for over 30 years, our team have made 10+ best freeware for all of you including ToolWiz Care, ToolWiz Time Freeze, CleanWiz, ToolWiz Mac Boost and so on.
Only 3.8MB, with 20+ features inside: remove junk, boost memory, speed-up game, reclaim space, manage auto-runs, monitor the temperature of CPU and Battery, detect similar photos and optimize the big photo. Now you can become the Master of your own device with the ultimate cleaning app for your Android!
With CleanWiz, you can keep your Android phones always running like new:*
• One tap to boost your Android phone's performance.
• Clean the cache of 5,000+ APPs and junk files to recover storage space.
• Kill background tasks to free up system RAM and extend battery life.
• Manage/uninstall all of your APPs and APK files.
• Speed up your mobile games for better game experience.
• Monitor the temperature of your device and cool down it as you want.
• Manage the service, event and auto-runs of your android system.
• Detect and clean the similar photos to free more space.
• One-tap Boost - Convenient & Effective: Check & Clean up & Speed up & Optimize your Android device for better performance with just a simple tap.
• App Manager - Organized & Orderly: Uninstall unwanted Apps & Remove unused APKs to free up the storage space; Easy to move Apps to SD card and move Apps to phone internal storage.
• Memory Boost - Fast & Responsive: Kill your undesirable background running tasks and release RAM to speed up your Android device and extend battery life.
• Junk File Cleaner - Clean & Refreshing: Eliminate hordes of junk files that riddle your device by quickly emptying cache and residual files to release valuable storage space and to prevent slowdowns.
• Privacy Manager - Secure & Safe: Manage the permissions of all of your APPs and allow you to remove them all; Enable or disable your start-up APPs and services on your phones; Automatically erase your secure data that left on the clipboard.
• Similar Photo Cleaner - Detect the similar photo in your device and remain the unique one to free up more space.
Fore more information, please visit http://www.cleanwiz.me or http://www.toolwiz.com
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/toolwizfans
Like us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ToolwizFans
Please send email to James@toolwiz.com if you have any questions.
Unlike any other manager, Root Task Manager can find user or system running services, background tasks and foreground processes that you can easily manage by multiple unique root options.
Helps you to speed up a frequently used tasks or a performance demanding tasks for a better gaming experience and a lag free app launching.
Boost sets high priority to a task. The task will obtain as much memory as it needs and will never be killed by Android OS.
Helps you to save your battery power by hibernating your tasks.
If you use hibernation, everything associated with the task will stop working and the task will not use any of the power of your device.
Helps you clean your memory.
This option uses a kill command that will end the task processes to free up and clean your RAM. It can be used for releasing and optimizing memory.
Helps you to increase security and privacy of your apps with password lock protection.
It can lock SMS, settings, contacts, gallery,e-mail, Facebook or any other app with pin. You don’t have to be worry about your private information when your phone is exposed to other people and you don’t have to be worry that your kids will change your settings.
Helps you fast uninstall applications and get rid of bloatware.
Remove duplicate apps on your SD card. You can free up space from your internal memory by removing system apps pre-installed by manufacturer.
Helps you get rid of unwanted system and installed apps that drain your battery and performance.
Disables the whole application. The application will behave like uninstalled, but you can enable it any time. This option is suitable for freezing unwanted system apps pre-installed by manufacturer, because if something goes wrong you can get back the changes without a backup and restore.
Helps you set up apps to factory settings. (App cleaner)
Removes all the data from an application cache, folders and residual files to reclaim your internal storage or external SD card storage.
Note: Works better with rooted devices
ROOT IS REQUIRED
RAM Manager is application which optimizes the RAM of all Android devices and keep the best balance between enough free memory and running applications. This application reduces lags for a purpose of increasing speed of your device. RAM Manager is the best solution for all who have problem with the free memory, with the multitasking, with slow swapping between applications, with low performance or just want to improve the performance in all directions. You can simply boost speed of your device simply by selecting specific profile which you actually need.
★Balance - Option which optimizes your RAM to the best balance, this option is for everyday use. Use this option if you want to have fast device without any lags.
★More free memory - This option is on the same basis as Balance, but gives you more free memory and a bit reduces multitasking.
★More multitasking - This option is on the same basis as Balance, but gives you more multitasking and a bit reduces free memory.
★Hard gaming - Option which optimizes your RAM for playing the most demanding games. Your games will run smooth without lags.
★Hard multitasking - Option for users who are really hard working on their devices and need to switch between apps very fast. You can have a lot of running apps and quickly switch between them without any lags.
★Default - This option reverts your RAM to your default settings, which you had before you installed this app.
★Custom - This option allows you to set your own settings.
★Lock launcher in memory - Prevents restarting your launcher.
★Clean memory - Cleans your memory.
★Clean drop caches - Cleans page cache, dentries and inodes.
★VM Heap size - It is a maximal size in MB which application can use for its data.
★Swap file - Improves performance by enlarging your memory.
★Memory info - Shows information of your memory.
★Memory graph - Shows your current memory usage.
★Widget - You can choose between light or dark theme.
★Languages - English, Czech, Slovak, Korean, Italian, Croatian, Polish, French, Russian, Greek, Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, Persian
ADVANTAGES OF PRO VERSION
★More frequent updates
★You can support development by buying this application
IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM WITH THIS APP, CONTACT ME BY EMAIL PLEASE
PLEASE DONNOT USE IT ON YOUR ANDROID 4.4.2 DEVICE, THANKS!!!!
Shortcut for launching the Android's Hidden App Permission Manager. Control Permissions For Individual Apps!
Just only a quick launcher for App ops;
Just work above Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean, Kitkat, etc.).
If you like me, please share to your friends, thanks!
KITKAT is supported NOW, please UPGRADE it, thanks!!!
Thanks for Eaggle Tian's great help to support android 4.4 (Kitkat) !!!
- Start the apps as usual or in *background*
- *Delay time* until the apps are started after boot finished
To select more than 3 apps you have to donate.
Donator-App & Features: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.defim.apk.autostarter.donator
Using Boot Logs, you can:
* Review the logs
* Sort by boot date or downtime (ascending or descending)
* Filter logs by date: display only logs from last year, last month, last week, last 3 days, last 2 days and today (there is also an option to display all)
* View your device's current uptime (time since last boot)
Boot Logs is useful when:
* You want statistics of how much time it takes your device to reboot (a.k.a. "downtime")
* You turn your phone off for a meeting or a conference, and after you turn it on you want to know how long you were unavailable
* Device is suspected to be out-of-order (unexpected shutdowns, which sometimes cannot be tracked by the app, while normal shutdowns can)
* You run out of battery and want to know how long you were unavailable
* You like reviewing logs and statistics in general
Note: Boot Logs cannot retroactively show logs, but only starts logging upon installation.
Do you want to get notification when newly installed app can be moved?
Do you want to auto clear all applications cache on start-up?
App Manager helps you to manage applications easily by providing categorized application view as Movable, Internal, External and Installer.
★ Manage applications separately, categorized as Movable, Internal, External and Installer
★ Move installed applications to either internal or external storage via default android system settings
★ Install applications directly from the external media (SD card)
★ Quick way to export all installed applications to the external media (SD card)
★ View system (built-in) applications
★ One tap to clear all app cache
★ Enable/Disable Notification to notify movable newly installed app
★ Sort apps in ascending or descending order based on it's name, data size, code size, cache size or total size
★ View available and total storage space on internal (Phone) and external (SD card) media.
★ Share app and it's Google Play link through Bluetooth, Email, Message, Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter etc.
Android Apps are in APK format. App Manager makes it easy to import/export APK files. One can install the app by simply running APK file.
Disclaimer: App Manager does not intended to copy licensed Apps.
★ No Advertisement. App does not contains any type of ads.
★ App does not require the extra permissions required for ads.
★ App uses less memory and CPU because no ads are shown.
★ App uses very less bandwidth and data because no ads are shown and majority app features can be operated without internet connectivity.
* If app uses any of the following features, it cannot be installed on the external storage: App Widgets, Services, Input Method Engines, Live Wallpapers, Live Folders, Alarm Services, Account Managers, Sync Adapters, Device Administrators.
* Movable feature does not works with devices: Galaxy S3, Note 2, Galaxy Nexus, Tablets
* Does NOT need root!
* Make an app autostart at system start (autostart mode) with various options, like
- On Boot Completed
- On SD Card Mounted
- On Media Scanner Completed
- And many more!
* Autostart using BroadcastReceiver Intent also supported!
* Make an app always stay in the foreground (persistent mode)
- With the option to keep screen always alive!
* Ensure an app is always running; foreground or background (stay mode)
* Allows to remotely control the app (from another Autostart and StaY! app)
- Added option to reboot remote device too (this particular option needs root from the remote device)
* Advanced scan for low memory devices
* Does NOT need root!
Let's consider you have a mini-pc, and you are using it as a media station for your TV. One such great app for this purpose is XBMC. So, you ultimately want this app to start every time your boot-up your mini-pc and of course you want to make sure that this app always stays in the foreground. This means that no other app can take XBMC's place in the foreground and in the unlikely event of a program crash, the app is launched right back! :)
Thank you for downloading this free app! Let me know if you want any other functionalities added! Please also inform me of any bugs, so that I can fix them! :)
Sorting and deleting is done by dragging and dropping.
You can toggle display of a list view or grid view.
This is a Intent hub for share menu.
(action.SEND and action.CHOOSER)
With I HUB, Easily Tidy Up the Messy Share Menu
Continuous posting tool
Repeat The Share
I is the signal completely unaccountable.
It does not matter red or blue.
I'm also playfully pattern of the display.
However, I am able to go when the "pattern of walking."
However, we had better stop me looks good when the "pattern has stopped."
This game is a simple game reflexes.
When you tap the "walking pattern" a "Go!!",
When you tap the "pattern has stopped" to "Stop!!",
When the "pattern" other came out I would tap the "No way!!"