✦ It's for the whole family ✦
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
✦ A medical record and more ✦
Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in the tap of a finger. There's no need to retype it all.
✦ And it works with your calendar ✦
My Medical will automatically put doctor's appointments, prescription due dates and upcoming lab tests on your phone or tablet's calendar app.
✦ A digital file cabinet ✦
My Medical devotes an area to image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication, or keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
✦ From blood tests to X-rays ✦
My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
✦ Visualize it ✦
Chart test results with sophistication; with the graphing feature you can view multiple plots simultaneously, zoom to specific ranges and identify points of interest.
✦ It's secure ✦
Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line. In fact, My Medical does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible. As a further safety measure, you may require a password in order to view all or certain parts of your information.
✦ In case of emergency ✦
My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information is made accessible in the event of an emergency.
✦ We're independent ✦
My Medical is independent of hospitals, medical centers, and government. Because your records are maintained by you, their contents are whatever aspects of your health that you care to monitor. That means not having to deal with confusing, legally required information often found in the records of health care providers. In short, My Medical personal health records are for you, the patient.
✦ Get the word out ✦
Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. Or export it as a Microsoft Excel-readable spreadsheet. Or you can always send your info to the printer to make a hard copy.
✦ Sharing ✦
Our Android, iPhone and desktop computer apps are fully compatible and you can seamlessly send data between them over a wireless network (WiFi) or using email. You can also back records up for safekeeping, so if your device is lost or replaced your information is easily restored.
Now available for Android!
** 3 in 1: Lab Values, Abbv, Prefix/Suffix is the premium resource for all healthcare professionals and students. Inside this one app you’ll find Lab Reference Values, Medical Abbreviations and Medical Prefix/Suffix, all at hand and ready to use, anytime, anywhere.
You’re a busy healthcare worker on the go, seeing patients, helping people. You need answers and references fast, so you can keep the flow going and get to as many patients as you can. That’s why you need 3 in 1 Lab Reference on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
This is really three medical apps in one. Lab Reference Values, Medical Abbreviations, and Medical Prefix and Suffix, are all inside this amazingly helpful application.
Everything you need for fast reference is in here – 265 lab values organized into 16 classic categories as well as 12 common panels categories with links to Google, Clinilab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, Medline Plus, and WebMD for more information. Thousands of commonly used abbreviations. More than 400 prefixes/suffixes with the meaning, origin language, etymology, and examples. Vast resources and examples are right at your fingertips, ready for whenever or wherever you might need them, as reminders or as an educational tool.
What separates us from the rest of the Lab Values apps? Our app is fully customizable. All of the data contained in 3 in 1 Lab Reference if fully editable, so go ahead and customize it to suit your needs or add notes to an entry.
Look at the indispensable features you get in 3 in 1 Lab Reference:
* Simple and easy to use interface
* 3 apps in 1
* 265 Lab Reference Values in 16 different categories
* "Common Panels" section to look up lab values organized by commonly ordered lab panels
* Labs values are presented in SI or US units
* Thousands of medical abbreviations
* Over 400 prefixes/suffixes with origin language, etymology, and examples
* Only medical reference app with fully editable data!
* Links to important resources including Google, Wikipedia, Medline Plus, Clinlab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, and WebMD
* Recently viewed section, Favorites section, and powerful search for fast retrieval of data
* The perfect reference tool for healthcare professionals and students
Lab Value categories include:
* Cardiac Labs (12)
* Renal Labs (6)
* Urinalysis (14)
* Electrolytes (19)
* Acid/Base Balance (8)
* Iron Studies (9)
* Pancreatic Disease (5)
* Liver Disease (13)
* Tumor Markers (9)
* Hematology (38)
* CSF Analysis (11)
* Lipid Panel (8)
* Drug Levels (27)
* Toxicology (7)
* Endocrine Labs (38)
* Immunology Labs (23)
Common Lab Panels include:
* Acute Viral Hepatitis Panel
* Arterial Blood Gas
* Basic Metabolic Panel
* Coagulation Panel
* Complete Blood Count
* Complete Metabolic Panel
* CSF Analysis
* Iron Studies
* Lipid Panel
* Liver Function Tests
* Thyroid Function Panel
Information included for Lab Values includes:
* Reference Values (SI and US)
* Critical Values
* Lab Description
* Differential diagnosis for elevated values
* Differential diagnosis for low values
* Container information
* Personal comments
* Additional information section with links to Google, Clinilab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, Web MD, Medline Plus, and Wikipedia
* Related Labs section
If you are in the healthcare industry, this app is the one to help you heal others and get through your day productively.
The dictionary is based on the contents of Dorland’s Illustrated Medical Dictionary, which has set the standard for medical dictionaries for over 110 years.
* 40,000 entries and definitions from all areas of medicine
* 350 illustrations
* Audio pronunciations
* Helpful hints, including information on pronunciation
* Clear, accessible color layout
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
ABG interpreter- triple acid base (including anion gap), PaO2/FiO2 ratio
BODE index calculation
PORT score (pneumonia severity index / PSI)
tidal volume calculations by ideal body weight
TNM staging for lung cancer
Oxygen content and O2 extraction calculations.
Wells score for deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE)
serum and urine osmolarity
free water clearance and deficit
Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)
GFR estimates using Cockcroft-Gault and MDRD eGFR
Glasgow Coma Scale
Body Mass Index (BMI calculator)
TIMI for NSTEMI
Corrected reticulocyte count
absolute neutrophil count (ANC)
Corrected sodium (for glucose)
Rockall score for GI bleed
TPN calculations and total caloric intake by parts
fluid requirements to correct hyponatremia or hypernatremia
Predicted improvement in INR with FFP
PFT (spirometry, DLCO and lung volumes) Normal values
Cardiac output by fick
steroid unit conversion
General Unit conversion such as kilogram to pounds (weight), distance and volume
due date by LMP (last menstrual period) and by date of conception
Narcotic analgesic dose conversion for different opioids and dosing intervals
QTc and short QT interval calculations
Maddrey's Discriminant Function
This is for medical students, internal medicine residents, respiratory therapists, nurses and doctors working in the pulmonary field.
This has not been clinically verified at this time.
Critical - Medical Guide also features images, diagrams, language audio and interactive videos in high-definition to teach what to look for in real life.
Critical - Medical Guide contains detailed medical guidelines, including:
• Critical Care & Course of Action
• Emergency Medicine
• Interactive EKG Movies
• Medical Spanish with Audio
• First Aid Care
• Drug Calculators
• Formulary & Drug Interaction Checking
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support
• Ventilator Management
• Special Procedures, such as CTs and X-rays
• Monitoring Information - Electrocardiograms & IABPs
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
• Videos & Imagery to Assist in the Critical Care, and much more.
All medical staff, including doctors, nurses, paramedics, EMTs and support staff will benefit from having this fundamental medical material – while on-the-go or in a medical facility. Staff and students in the medical field will also benefit from this app because it will become a Critical tool in their practices and studies.
Get Critical - Medical Guide Today!
-Disease Description. A clear and concise description of the disease including pathophysiology, incidence, complications and causes. Information is presented in a simple easy to understand format without sacrificing accuracy or detail. Explanations of disease processes are assisted by the appropriate use of illustrations and diagrams.
-Signs and Symptoms. A complete description of all the signs and symptoms associated with each disease.
-Investigations. A detailed list of recommended investigations which may be used to make a diagnosis. This includes laboratory tests, radiography, imaging, surgery and all other relevant investigations
-Treatment. A comprehensive and detailed description of current recommended treatments, including dosages for most medications
-Patient Management. Things the patient can do to assist in treatment where applicable.
Most medical information accessible to the general public is either over simplified and of questionable value, or too complicated to understand. The objective when compiling this encyclopaedia was too strike a middle ground, so that the information was presented in a way that could be understood by the general public and contained enough accurate and detailed information to satisfy health care providers or members of the medical profession.
This software was designed to assist members of the public with their healthcare by providing easy access to an accurate source of comprehensible medical information. Other individuals or groups which would benefit from the use of this software include;
-Patients with an exiting medical condition can access simple detailed illustrated explanations of their condition with the click of a button. They can also obtain information on the appropriate diagnostic tests and procedures which should be used to confirm the diagnosis and check their medication in the treatment section.
-Patients who are newly diagnosed will be better able to understand their condition and will be well informed about upcoming diagnostic tests and procedures and the different forms of treatment currently available.
-Medical practitioners can refresh their memory from the 400+ diseases in the database or quickly obtain a list of recommended diagnostic tests or procedures.
-Allied health professionals can use the software to quickly obtain simple accurate and detailed descriptions of medical conditions they may not be familiar with so that they can better contribute to patient care
-Medical students can gain rapid access to a vast collection of readily available medical information at a fraction of the cost of medical text books. They will also appreciate the simple yet detailed disease descriptions, with coloured illustrations and the comprehensive list of diagnostic tests and treatments.
All of the medical data used to compile this software was extracted, cross-referenced or summarised from a number of highly reputable sources including:
-Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine 16th Edit.
-The Merck Manual 18th Edit.
-Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine 6th Edit.
-Murtagh's General Practice
If you want high quality, accurate up to date medical information at your finger tips, download this app now
Medical Doctor is a perfect medical reference application for physicians, medical students, nurses, physician assistants, and anyone else in the medical field.
This app contains all of our other apps ("Heart Sounds", "Lab Values", "Obstetrics", and "Notes and Orders,"), as well as history & physical guide and pediatric information. It has the latest up-to-date medical information in an easy-to-use application and offers many features that are useful in the hospital, clinic, nursing home, medical school, nursing school, etc.
When you buy this app, you are guaranteed future updates containing more applications/components!
- More than 20 playable heart and lung sounds with information on murmurs, rubs, gallops, wheezing, rales, etc.
- Cardiac and pulmonary auscultation diagrams
- Heart and Lung sounds quiz!
- More than 100 searchable Lab Values with descriptions of each
- Labs include: hematology, chemistries, urine, CSF, synovial fluid, pleural fluid, endocrine, body fluids, toxicology, and therapeutic/toxic drug values.
- Fishbone diagrams
- History & physical exam information featuring ROS, CAGE, and SIGECAPS
- Glasgow Coma score and Neurological Exam information
- Five dermatome maps
- Notes & Orders including Admit/Transfer orders, On Service notes, SOAP notes, Discharge notes, Pre-Operative notes, Operative notes, Post-Operative notes, and Procedure notes
- OB Wheel with personalized screening. Enter your LMP, due date, or ultrasound information, and calculate important pregnancy information, including recommended screening tests for that gestational age.
- Initial prenatal visit recommendations
- Routine prenatal visit recommendations
- Common triage work-ups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting)
- Step-by-step guide for fetal heart rate interpretation with strips
- Pediatrics information including developmental milestones, APGAR scoring, immunization schedules, and delivery date estimation
- Fishbone Widget
- And much more...
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
A top 10 Medical app. featured in Android Market "Top Paid" Medical Category.
Recommended by "Go Student Nurse" website for nurses!
A light and handy reference program for common medical terms, abbreviations, and prefix/suffixes. No data connection required. Search by term or definition.
The first time you start the program and click on the different sections you will experience a slight delay as the database is expanded and loaded to your device. This will only happen on your first use. After the initial load you will experience zero delay in loading or searching for terms.
Continually being updated and developed. If you want a term added or have feedback just contact us through our website using the contact page. Please make sure to specify which app you are contacting us about.
If you would like a program to help you study medical terminology, abbreviations, and prefix/suffixes please view the companion app "Medical Terminology Flashcards."
* Multiple choice quiz, flashcards, dictionary
* Track quiz scores, post your score online for global ranking
* Record and review correct and incorrect answers with email
* Text message a quiz to a friend
50% Promotional Sales! Limited Time Only.....
Over 20,000 medical terms, abbreviations and their meaning.
Best UI and very easy to use, search and bookmark
Medical Terms, an ultimate dictionary of Medical Terms, Terminology, Prefix & Suffix at your finger tips and in you pocket any time.
App has around 20,000 medical terminologies.
Very use full for all working Medical Professionals, Doctors, Students and for the people intrested in Medical field.
☞ Search for Terms, Definition, Prefix & Suffix.
☞ Complete offline access, No Internet connection required nor any printed books.
☞ Huge database of Terminologies.
☞ Email any of the terms instantly.
☞ Unlimited Book Marks.
☞ Compatible with all versions of Android Devices.
☞ Very efficient, fast and good performance.
☞ Automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added.
☞ Application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
------------- ------------- ------------- -------------
doctor, medicine, hospital, dictionary, free, journal, articles, dental, symptoms, news, help, books, library, Terminology,nurse, nursing apps app
· Featured by Apple in the RSNA 2008 Conference
· Featured by Apple in the "What's Hot for iPad" section on the App Store
The most comprehensive medical calculator for the iPhone is now available on Android! Mediquations makes getting the answers you need quick and painless. With 232 formulas and scoring tools and a intuitive interface, Mediquations is the smart choice for anyone looking for a medical calculator for Android.
· 232 formulas and scores. The most comprehensive medical calculator on the Android Market.
· Support for US and SI units. Switch between units easily while entering values, or set your preference in Settings.
· Categories, Favorites, Recents, Full Search. All designed to make your life easier.
· Multiple results (such as mortality percentages) are displayed for relevant scoring tools.
· References, full equation, detailed information, relevant pictures, and Pubmed links for each scoring tool.
· Leave the app and return to where you left off.
· Native interface for 10" Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich tablets such as the Motorola Xoom and Samsung Galaxy Tab.
· Redesigned from the ground up for Android Ice Cream Sandwich.
I hope you enjoy Mediquations!
Some of the equations included in Mediquations:
· A-a O2 Gradient
· ABCD & ABCD2 Score for TIA
· Absolute Neutrophil Count
· Acid-Base Compensation (ABG)
· Anion Gap, Delta Gap
· APACHE II
· Arterial Oxygen Content
· Arterial Oxygen Delivery
· Bayesian Sensitivity/Specificity
· Bishop score
· Body Mass Index (BMI)
· Body Surface Area (Dubois, Mosteller, Current)
· Breast Cancer Risk Assessment: Gail Model
· Canadian CT Head & Spine
· Carboplatin Dosing
· Cardiac Output (Echo & Fick)
· CHADS2 and CHA2DS2-Vasc
· Corrected QT (QTc)
· Corrected Serum Calcium, Phenytoin, Sodium
· Creatinine Clearance (measured) (CrCl)
· CURB-65 Score for Community Acquired Pneumonia
· Dermatome Map
· Dose & Liquid Dose Calculator (Corrected for BSA, Calvert, or Weight)
· Duke Treadmill Score
· Electrolytes/Labs Units Conversion
· Fractional Excretion of Calcium, Sodium, Urea
· Framingham Cardiac Risk Score
· Gail Model (Breast Cancer Risk Assessment)
· Geriatric Depression Score (15-pt)
· GFR (Cockcroft Gault, MDRD, Salazar-Corcoran, Schwartz, Wright)
· Glasgow Coma Scale
· Hunt-Hess Classification for SAH
· ICH Score for Intracerebral Hemorrhage
· IV Drip & Infusion Rates
· Light's Criteria
· LDL Cholesterol Estimation (Friedewald)
· Maintenance Fluids
· Mean Arterial Pressure
· NIH Stroke Scale
· Normal Lab Values
· Opiate Equivalence
· Osmolality (Serum)
· Osmotic Gap (Stool)
· Parkland Formula
· Pediatric Dosing Calculator
· Pneumonia Severity Index (PORT Score)
· Ranson Criteria
· Steroid Equivalence
· Time Interval Calculator
· Tubular Resorption of Phosphate (TRP)
· Tylenol Toxicity Nomogram w/ White Prediction
· Urinary Anion Gap
· Urinary Calcium Excretion (Ca / Cr)
· Well's Criteria for DVT & PE
· WFNS Grade for Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
**** And Over 150 More! Visit mediquations.com for the full list. ****
Stores medical info for the entire family for use in emergencies, doctor visits, filling out school & camp forms for the kids, etc.
*** Optionally share some or all family info with our companion app “ICE: In Case of Emergency” to make the info available even when the phone is locked. ***
For each family member you can enter as much or as little info as you like for the following categories:
+ Personal info (photo, date of birth, height, weight, blood type)
+ Conditions (e.g., diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc)
+ Medications (including optional Rx numbers)
+ Insurance policies (you can call your insurance company directly from the app)
+ Doctors (you can call doctors directly from the app)
+ Medical History (e.g., surgeries, hospitalizations)
+ Notes w/attachments (any other info you want, including attached images of insurance cards, test results, etc.)
Optionally email some or all information to your doctor or others.
Note: if you already use ICE: In Case of Emergency then you can import your ICE profile into Family Medical Info.
Optionally export profiles for use on other devices, or to save an off-device backup. Exported profiles can also be used by ICE.
*** NEW: optionally use the (FREE) web version of Family Medical Info to create & edit profiles on your computer. From Google Chrome on your computer, go to http://goo.gl/N80BQ to install the web app (currently, this only works
with the Chrome browser). Or, just search for Appventive in the Chrome Web Store. Profiles created with the web version of FMI can be imported into either FMI or ICE. ***
If you have any questions, suggestions or problems, PLEASE email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"A MUST HAVE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED APP..this is a must have app for all PARAMEDICS in the field, serves as a quick guide. Very fast on opening and accurate ..I rate it a 5 stars *****."
"Great app! Nice app The app has been helping me out alot in paramedic school. It's great for studying."
Paramedic Meds is a great tool for medics in the field. This medical app contains nearly 100 of the most common used drugs and drips for quick reference at your finger tips. It also includes calculators to give you either mL/hr or gtt/min. With each drug you will quickly be able to see its class, action, indications, contraindications, precautions, side effects, routes, adult dosing, and pediatric dosing. Paramedic Meds also gives you the standard infusion rates for certain medications.
You can add your own drugs, customize any drug, and hide drugs that you don't use.
Internet access is NOT required to use this app.
STORAGE permission is required for the Backup/Restore feature.
Dextrose 25%, 50%
Epinephrine (both 1:1000 and 1:10000)
Nitroglycerin (Drip and SL)
We also offer great support for this app. Want us to add a drug? Email us and we will get to work on it STAT!
Keywords: calculator, calculators, student, medical, medicine, dosing, IV, dose, patient, drip, critical care, MD, EMT, paramedic, medic, critical, care, emergency, ER, ED, CCU, ICU, pharm, pharmacy, pharmacist, cardiac, drug, drugs, medicine, medication, medications, ambulance, NREMT,
* Search and filter by discipline or system.
* Create and share your own mnemonics, then submit them for review by our resident MD to add to the database!
Test your radiology knowledge with a selection of 50 real clinical cases. All types of imaging are included but there is a strong focus on plain x-rays and CT.
Each case consists of one high quality radiological image, a 'Best of 5' question (where you can select the most appropriate diagnosis for the case from the 5 available options) and an answer page with important image findings and some background information about the correct
This app is useful for anyone who needs a better understanding of general radiology but is particularly
aimed at medical students. You will learn to 'Spot Diagnose' a host of classical medical presentations as
seen in radiology. This is knowledge that clinical staff in many areas of medicine need and use on a daily basis and will also help to prepare you for exams.
As you work through the cases, your score is automatically calculated to give you some idea of well how you are doing.
The SPOT Dx series of apps are designed to help you, the healthcare professional, develop skills for making a quick assessment of clinical data and to arrive at the appropriate diagnosis without delay!
Look out for other SPOT Dx releases coming soon, visit our webpage at: www.knightmair.co.uk
All content is referenced from Wikipedia.com
For response to comments/reviews posted here on the Android market, please visit our website.
medical, clinical, doctor, physician, student, healthcare, radiology, radiologist, imaging, diagnosis, diagnose,
radiography, x-ray, CT, ultrasound, MRI, fluoroscopy, quiz, question, test, exam, examination, final, board
- Blood Pressure
- Heart Rate
Visualize the data in an item list or a linear chart.
Export data option as:
* CSV attachment
* Plain text
Suggestions are welcome!
Is like having an Arterial Blood Gas Interpreter on your pocket.
Determine the four basic processes:
- Metabolic Acidosis
- Respiratory Acidosis
- Metabolic Alkalosis
- Respiratory Alkalosis
In this site you can find any over-the-counter medication or product that you usually can find is any pharmacy store with the convenience of mail delivery to your home.
You can buy any over-the-counter product without the embarrassment of make a line in front of other at the pharmacy store.
WebPatient warns that the information contained in these site should not in any case replace the consultation of the health professional. Equally WebPatient is not responsible for the misuse by a user of this web content.
With this application you can create a fake text message (SMS) into your Messaging Application.
Just select the type of message (From or To), type the phone number, set the date and time, type your message and press Send.
Then open your native Messaging Application and find you unread fake message.
Why those permissions?
FakeSMS create a SMS in to your native Messaging Application , those permissions allow FakeSMS complete this task.
Is root needed?
What is AppShare?
Other apps that "Share" your apps simply create a "Soft" links to the market. With AppShare you share the real app from your device.
How it is works?
With AppShare the transfer is directly from your Android device to another android device.
OK, but can I share my apps via email?
Yes, you can share your apps in an email that contains the app as an attachment.
What about paid app?
AppShare don't/can't share paid apps or apps with the copy protection feature.
It is already known about a WiFi bug on T-mobile G2x
devices. Apparently the problem is caused by a wrong DNS configuration when disabling and enabling the WiFi connection, or after rebooting the device.
Some users fixed it by rooting their phones, but that will VOID your warranty. If your warranty is expired (I really doubt that), go ahead root it and stop reading NOW.
For those that want to keep their phone on warranty keep reading.
This bug is really annoying, but this app will let you use WiFi connection without rebooting or rooting my phone (which as I mentioned, will void the warranty).
Download it, read the tutorial and fix this annoying bug/problem.
Just review the tutorial and follow the easy 4 steps.
I own a G2x and works for me like a charm.
Hope this help you.
NO ROOT NEEDED! SO DO NOT VOID THE WARRANTY ON YOUR PHONE!
Do you have an idea in mind for an App that you want to become it real?
Saw an App in AppStore but still is not available in Google Android™ Market?
Then "AppRequest for Android™ is definitely for you...
Now you can request an App with features that wish.
If we publish such App you will be able to purchase it and receive a 100% refund and lifetime updates!
International Classification of Diseases codes 10
Now you can see both
- ICD-9 (more that 14,900 searchable codes) and
- ICD-10 codes (more than 32,500 searchable codes)
- Works off-line and it contains more than 47,200 codes!
- search the database while you type
- New 2001 ICD-9-CM data codes
- ~200 ICD-9-CM new codes